A Price Paid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around the room, the sway of her long hair bringing that intoxicating scent to the forefront again before leaning in. "I thought that's what you had the whores for?"

She really is beautiful. "The who-... ladies do tend to keep the men at the tables, but they're sort of expected. To have beautiful...beautiful people as part of our regular clientele lends to the sense that this is the sort of place that elites really want to be."

She dipped her head shyly, "Well, thank you. I love the service, but, it doesn't really allow a women to be beautiful very often, you know?"

"I can certainly understand, though I bet you manage that even in the worst of times."

She took his hand and laughed. It was such a lyrical sound that, for a moment, it utterly captivated him and he laughed with her, though her hand on his made that laugh waiver. Her skin was like the finest silk running against his and even better than that.

"...this thing a little more; the terms and things. Contracts are not my specialty."

He shook his head to clear it, but was only mostly successful. "Of course, dear l-lady."

Grasping those things with which he was familiar helped as well. He took her through when repayments would be required, how much, and under what terms the debt could be fully recalled. He just let himself talk while she followed him through the paper. Her hand stayed on his and he found he didn't even mind her asking questions. He found himself encouraging it just so she'd let that sublime voice caress his ears. He spoke, took in more lungfuls of that perfect scent, and simply took in more of her.

She took the pen, dipped it to the ink and let it hover over the paper, seeming to not even notice the sound of dismay he covered with the clearing of his throat that came from her taking her hand away from his to do so. She signed the paper with a flourish. "Here. I certainly hope that I don't have to make use of all your generosity."

She's mine. "I'm certain that your luck will change." His hand went to the paper and froze when her hand found his again, her silken skin gracing his. He thrilled for many reasons.

"Can I make a confession?"

"Please." He wanted to know everything about her right now. By the void, if he looked away he might miss something.

"I'm feeling really, I don't know, naughty right now."

"You are?"

"I'm not an idiot, you know."

"Oh, I could never think you are?"

"I know what it means to sign that paper. What happens to me if I can't pay the money back?"

He shook his head and patted her hand, caressing it as he did just so the nerves of his fingertips could come to life touching her. "You owe us absolutely nothing at this point. Walk out, go home, and make tonight a memory if you like. If circumstances are such that you use up your credit line and have difficulty, we could certainly renegotiate terms."

She looked down at her lap, not quite having the courage to look him in the eye as it came out as a half-joke. "Like having me put my heels in the air for the men who drop the most coin?"

Harken's cock was went instantly rigid seeing it in his mind's eye. Heels in the air, knees bent just a little, rocking as the man pumped away, simply using her for himself. He snickered as though it was a wicked joke. "You really are naughty, aren't you?"

"Duty and all that, I guess. It's just a different duty."

"It appeals to you? Keeping them gambling...servicing them as they want? As I want?"

"Yes."

"What if I were to tell you, Anna," he began, sliding the note away from her and folding it neatly, "that I already have you? I will, of course, live to every word of the note, but what if I showed it to your commanders? What would they say? What would they do?"

"Nothing good."

"I don't think so either." He knew so because some soldiers made it necessary over the years. He whispered in her ear. Even her hair carried that incredible scent. She must have bathed in it. "Would it arouse you to hear me tell you that you have to come to the back with me now?"

"I guess there's only one way to find out."

"Come back with me, Anna. Come back with me now and show me of how much service you can be and want to be or, first thing tomorrow I'll destroy your career and you'll be back here doing what I want anyway because that will be all there is for you."

She purred and the sound of it almost made him orgasm then and there. "Yeah, my pussy definitely liked the sound of that."

"You are a filthy woman. Come with me."

She followed as he led her beyond the gaming room through a narrow hall. She memorized the path and noted other doors as she went. None of that was guaranteed to help her, of course, but it was habit.

The door to his office flew open and she felt his arms wrap around her tightly. For an instant, she was ready to defend herself, but as she spun about and he buried his head in her neck she relaxed, being not unfamiliar with that particular form of attack. Anna squealed and giggled, her hands running down his back as he buried his face in her neck, not to nibble with finesse, but to lick at her like a grateful dog. "Do you use every woman who signs a note like this?"

As he laughed it turned into a muffled growl. "Only when they look like you." At least Harken thought he said it, but perhaps he only thought it, so consumed he was with this woman. The sweet smell of her filled his nose and it teased his thoughts away. The sound of her voice was a choir of angels. When it made sounds of pleasure, his hips would thrust into her through their own will. To kiss her skin was not enough, he had to press his tongue to it and lick to get more of the sweet taste of her sweat. He pulled at her dress just under the collar, sending buttons skittering to the floor like rocks skipping on the water, tasting his way between her breasts. She was perfect. No woman had ever tasted, sounded, or smelled like this before. No woman had ever been such an example of perfection.

She was perfect. No woman had ever tasted, sounded, or smelled like this before.

Harken wasn't sure why that thought lingered in his mind, but it did even as he continued to assault his senses with her. She was attractive and supremely desirable, but was she really that perfect? He kissed his way up her neck to her chin just to gaze upon her. In those eyes that caught the light so as to sparkle like gems, he didn't see true passion for him or even for the moment. He didn't see submission. He didn't see a woman that craved submission and use. He saw a woman that was simply letting him do what he needed to do. It was all just wrong. He clamped his eyelids shut so he didn't have to be tempted quite so much even as he couldn't stop himself from kissing her cheeks and letting the tip of his tongue taste the honey that was her skin. On her skin?

"Mage?"

"Hmm?"

Her nails raking his hair made the tiny hairs on his neck stand on end. "Are you a mage?"

"No." Anna gripped his head firmly and pressed her lips to his with ferocity, her tongue slipping aggressively into his mouth once again, but this wasn't like the first kiss. That was shocking and not unpleasant, but that was just a kiss. This was like being kissed by the Goddess. Her breath was life and her tongue like ambrosia. His brow smoothed and his arms went limp as he rode the delirious high of the experience.

"I just know people that are," she answered, leaving him to sway weak-kneed as she took two steps to the door to close and lock it behind her. "The little drink earlier? It was supposed to make me irresistible to the one I...shared it with. Everything about me impossible to ignore and nearly impossible to resist. I literally exude what you need now, from every pore...from every part of me."

"W-why?"

"Because there are things I need from you."

With some space between them, his voice was beginning to regain its strong timbre, though his breathing was still labored. "What things?"

"We're not exactly sure, so it was decided it was probably best to just learn everything."

"No. I won't." Anger gave him will. "I've learned things. Mages have taught me things, too." She drew closer to him and the scent of her tormented him yet again, teasing and urging him to give in.

"I'm willing to bet coin that my mages are better at this than yours. Besides," she wondered as she put no space between them again, "I get what I want, and you get a good time, and all you have to do is not fight it. That's a better deal than your bullshit line of credit. If you'd call it 'path to servitude' it'd at least be honest. How many of my brothers and sisters in uniform have you fucked over, hmm?"

He was nose to nose with her and almost swooning yet again. "Is that what this is about? I-I don't make them gamble."

"No, you don't, but that would be enough for me to do this to you." She kissed him again, all pretense gone now. His eyes closed and he made guttural sounds into her mouth as she pressed down on his shoulders. Did she get progressively stronger? No. He got weaker. He could feel it. Eventually his legs were so mush he let her take him to the floor. Harken opened his eyes again to find her knees on either side of his head with the skirt of her dress bunched to her waist. He felt dread, but that dread was amplified because there was no small measure of anticipation with it.

"Have a taste, Mr, Harken."

His head shook weakly.

She lowered herself until she was inches above his mouth. She just let him breathe her in and watched him do it, admitting to herself that she was enjoying the power she had; the power she had over him now and the knowledge that she was in control, of him and of things beyond his reasoning. "It's all right to like it," Deres had told her as he taught her the power of the crystal and how to control it. "It's all right to enjoy that moment. It's all right to enjoy your power. Lying to yourself about it leads you to far darker places. Accept it."

Anna accepted that she liked watching his head roll back and back and forth as he tried to resist.

"Taste, Mr. Harken."

"Nnn..." She watched and listen to him breathe deeply, filling his lungs to their limit before exhaling, his hot breath tempting her in its own way. That annoyed her because she disgusted him, but she accepted it because she came in knowing that this level of...commitment might be necessary. She admitted that it excited her, too, because he was going to break. People like him have forgotten what it is to not be the one in control.

"Taste."

She sank down on him fully, watching his eyes widen and finally glaze over as he slathered his tongue wildly and ravenously hooking its tip to pull the nectar of her into himself. She moaned because he was relentless and demanding. "Irresistible, is it? Keep dining, fucker."

He groaned into her snatch and if she could have looked behind her just then, she would have seen a wet spot visible in his pants. He licked and sucked and lapped as she let the skirt fall to obscure him entirely. His tongue and his helplessness felt good. Accept it. Denying that it did might serve to distract her and letting the edge come off would help her focus later. She took his limp arms and placed them over his head before lacing her fingers to his wrists as she ground her hips and her mound into his helpless mouth in the same way that she would grind into a helpless pillow on a quiet night. Anna closed her eyes and thought of that. Anna thought of her power and his lack of it and how that intertwined and fed the heat for both of them, though in very different ways.

Anna's voice squeaked as she panted and came, riding the waves of it all. Finally, she lifted herself back to a sitting position, ignoring his still wiggling tongue, she reached into the pouch at her belt once again to retrieve the crystal. She gripped it tightly as she lifted her dress and herself away from him to see what power had wrought. Anna stifled a laugh at the look of comical bliss that greeted her. He was nearly cross-eyed, his chin glistening from her juices, and he actively licked at the air as though she was still there to feed his need.

"Ready to be helpful?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Sounds like a 'yes' to me."

Anna settled back upon him, a good cum and knowing there was a job to be done let her mostly ignore his continuing efforts. Settling its heft into his hands she placed hers over his and it once again. Closing her eyes and opening her mind as Deres had taught her, she used the keys he gave her to unlock the machine. "I could do this without linking to him as I will show you and you won't be able to touch his mind quite as we are now," Deres said. "His rational mind will be subsumed. All that will be there will be drowning in pleasure. Use the pleasure to find him."

Anna let the rippling, tingly feeling from her clit carry her on the tides of power within the crystal. She saw in the distance, yet right at hand, similar notes and colors as those she was part of at that moment. Pushing toward them she found them even more intense, the colors brighter and the notes more prominent. Knowing it was who she sought, she sent a thought to the machine part of the crystal to prepare to perform its task before she dove towards the waves, using her will to maintain control and keep herself from looping into the pleasure with him. Thought projected outward. "Are you ready?"

For what?

"Are you ready to give me what I need in return for your continuing pleasure?"

That was enough for the part of his mind that ruled him now. Yes. That wondering sliver of him wondered still. What do you need?"

"Everything."

The part of his mind that ruled now thought everything was a small price to pay.

To Be Continued...