A Primitive Hope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,775 Followers

"Get a grip, Kristen." I told myself, taking a deep breath.

I thought about it, and accepted the notion that any woman coming here had to lose their prideful elements of their former lives in order to become whole. Without the selfishness of egotism and pride (makeup or hairdos), this society of women could really become a force to be reckoned with. And as I lathered the cool shaving gel into my hands, I smiled in the knowledge that what I was doing was vital for this woman's betterment.

I lathered the white cream about the skull, lovingly working the lather into the naked skin. The experience turned severely erotic, as I loved feeling the skin beneath my fingers... once that was done, I put my hands into a wash basin filled with warm water to rinse my hands. Even the water sounded sexy as I doused my hands, bringing the straight razor to her skull.

Amazingly enough, I pictured myself in Cindi's role during the entire shave. I was slow and precise... careful and loving with each and every graze. Next were her eyebrows, which gave us the chance to share many fleeting glances of assurance. And finally, when my chore was finished, I stood before the former brunette, and placed my appreciative hand upon the velvety smoothness of her hairless crown... The look on her face was remarkable... she looked as if she had been paralyzed. Deadened to the world and all it's evil. I stooped over and gazed into her lustrous emerald eyes, and saw a hollow, but content expression... shock perhaps, possibly bewilderment. Although she couldn't say anything due to the steel ball stuffed in her mouth, I could see by the look in her eyes that she was glad it happened.

"You've accomplished an extraordinary feat." A familiar voice echoed from behind.

Turning around, I saw 'Mother' after a yearlong absence. I gasped in utter shock. This was the woman who originally determined my fate by sending me out to the rocks and forcing me to spend an entire year in the camp. When I last saw her, she was outfitted in a piercing white suit with sharp features that hid her middle aged womanly figure... but now, she stood before me in a ravishing slim see-through nightgown that highlighted every ripe curve and each delicious swell of her luscious body. I remembered her elegantly smooth flattop buzz she had, and that glowing tan skin. But what triggered my memory was seeing the huge sapphire that she wore about her neck, and how low it dangled between the captivating valley of her motherly cleavage. That sapphire must have been a 10 or 20-caret diamond... it was remarkably beautiful, just as 'Mother' was. She looked as a woman in her prime, profoundly attractive for a woman (at least) in her early sixties.

Our eyes made contact as she gracefully drifted to me, extending her arm out to mine as she took my hand in hers. As she did, I fell to one knee in humble respect.

"Mother." I whispered, bowing my head.

"You have become the woman I knew you would embrace." Said Mother, lovingly stroking my hand. "Rise, my divine child."

I took in a deep breath, loving how soothing and tender her voice was. As I stood, my face brushed passed her large healthy breasts, getting an eyeful of her soft buxom flesh that begged for a lapping tongue. A fleeting image of my face buried deep between those worthy breasts raced in my mind. When I finally stood, our gaze fell into a wanton search for lust and desire in our hearts. Quite simply, I knew she wanted nothing more than to fuck me as I did her...

"Oh Mother." I softly voiced. "I almost forgot how beautiful you truly are."

Her hand buoyed beside my cheek, running the back of her fingers across my jaw and neck. My eyelids fluttered while her touch melted whatever resistance I had left to her lavish advances.

"Yes." She murmured, sweeping her hand across my shoulders and arm.

I somehow leaned closer to her without thinking. Lowering her head, mother stared at me through her brow, casting one of the most seductive looks I have ever seen from a woman. I loved how she was so much older than I was, and how everyone called her 'mother'. Yet for me, it felt strangely erotic calling her what I was so used to calling my own mother in my previous life. And as she leaned closer to me with her glossy lips and vivid eyes, I imagined her as my own mother on the brink of committing the most delicious sin known.

"What do you recommend for the beginner?" asked Mother as she stepped away, leaving me without that kiss I craved.

I took a deep breath and changed gears. Taking my hand in hers, mother and I walked around the freshly shaved woman as both of us inspected her. Mother ordered the two servants to remove the woman from the crude metal table so she could stand before us, but not before being draped in thick heavy chains.

"We should get her on the vitamins." I suggested.

"What else?" demanded mother as her hand left mine. She wanted me to acknowledge that I was in complete charge of the moment. I stepped up to the challenge without fear.

"Give me her chart." I shot back.

"No-- Look in her eyes and tell me." Mother quipped.

Standing before the woman, I took her smooth skull in my hands and gazed deep into her eyes. As any woman can tell you, we females know what keeps a woman's heart pure and genuine. When we ache, we sense the other's pain in a silent, yet knowing manner. It's just the way we women are... aware, intelligent, and shrewd when it comes to matters of the heart. And what I saw in the bald woman's eyes clearly said it all...

"She's in pain." I said while looking into her eyes, trying to gauge her soul. "Terrified in a way."

"Good... what else?" Mother asked in a proud tone.

"She should be healed before anything else. Maybe a week or two in the bedchamber, then gradually out to the rocks for conditioning." I indicated. "But her health is of top concern. She needs exercise and a good diet."

With that, Mother came up from behind me and placed her graceful hands upon my shoulders.

"Very good." Mother suggestively whispered in my ear. "But she needs to know where she stands in her New World."

Of course...

I remembered Mother's speech to me in the oil pit that day so long ago... the lecture that changed my life, and one that I could recite, word for word, for as long as I live.

I sauntered around the overweight woman, gazing at her body.

"You have been stripped of all privileges normally associated with human beings. But now you are not even that, so you might as well get used to it. You will re-learn everything all over again... You will be taught how to walk, how to defecate, even how to think. In time, you will be the strongest woman here. You came here to learn-- to grow. Here, we will tear apart your mind, body and soul, but you... you will build yourself back up again to be the most perfect being known. You will be given a new name: one that I will decide on at the end of your building period. Until then, you will be known as nothing. A mere blotch of nothingness on the heels of feminine existence. You will not be addressed, nor will you be referred to as anyone with a singular identity. Do you understand?" I asked.

With an eager nod, the woman that I had stripped of hair agreed to the brutal terms of living here in this paradisiacal world.

But at this point, I decided to try something new... put my own twist on this event.

"But if anyone does ask you you're name, you will answer "Woman". You will be known as "Woman" and nothing more. In fact, you're exact reply will be "I am Woman, I am no one." I commanded.

Glancing back at mother, I saw her magnificent face offer me a thin smile of self-satisfaction. Seeing this, I ordered the servants to take the gag from the woman's mouth. Stepping to her and putting my mouth to her ear, I asked her the very question... "So now, I will ask... Who are you?"

"I am Woman. I am no one." She aimlessly replied.

Leaning back, I truthfully felt empowered by making this woman do as I said. And for some reason, I felt as if mother for some unknown reason was testing me. Why would she make me decide on some woman's fate I had never met before? And why on earth was all this becoming so powerfully erotic for me to transform a woman before my eyes? Why was seeing a helpless woman draped in shiny steel chains arousing me? Was I becoming a pervert or something?

After 'Woman' was led away by the servants, Mother and I finally stood together... alone and together in the Defoliation chamber (but I called it the 'shave room'). My gaze timidly made its way to hers as I felt that familiar sting of attraction twist my stomach. And the way in which mother stood was breathtaking to see. Turning her back to me, the pure gold sunlight from the lone window high above in the ceiling, cast its rays upon the radiant, shapely body of Mother from behind. The sunlight accentuated every flowing curve she possessed, and made me want her even more.

"You wish to make love to me, yes?" mother inquired.

"Yes." I seductively replied.

With that, mother brought her hands up, twisting her wrists about to grasp her flimsy nightgown, dragging it down along her shoulders, yet stopping as she turned back to face me. Cradling the gown just above her nipples, I basked in seeing the summits of her healthy breasts... deep, dark inviting cleavage that cried out to me. She stood as a Goddess, as if she knew she was the sexiest female alive. And for the moment, she truly was. Her mouth hung open, gazing at me with those unforgettable "fuck me" eyes as she let go of the gown, gliding down over her nourishing breasts. When the gown slipped past her wide hips and thick thighs, I let out an audible moan of dire hope. One word came to mind... "Fertile". I couldn't explain why because she obviously wasn't able to bear children, but it just seemed like the most logical word to describe the statuesque, busty woman before me... fully nude and bare for me.

"Why me?" I asked, taking in the glorious sight of her glowing, mature radiance.

Stepping towards me, her left hand rested itself upon my face. Her smile radiated total sincerity and truth. "Because I intend you to replace me."

With that, Mother's lips glided towards mind as I felt her warm breath fall over my face. I almost lost it, but kept it together as we crept closer for our first kiss.

"You." Mother anxiously uttered, feeling her hands graze my bare shoulders.

I embraced all my hopes as my head swayed in the euphoria of this moment. I had never kissed a woman of her age... a woman who could be my real mother in terms of age. I felt my pulse rise just thinking about that sinful correlation. But as my mind focused on such an extraordinary sin, her mouth meshed together with mine in the most delightful way a woman can only know. I huffed, absorbing her moistened gesture with as much gusto as I could offer. Her magical lips blessed mine, not forcefully, but ever so gracefully. She then eased her body into my arms, nuzzling in my calming embrace. I welcomed a renewed sense of hunger, adding a layer of necessity to our already ascending climb toward homosexual bliss. I loved how I was kissing an older woman... a woman so fucking sexy and pure. And I honestly could not wait to see what treasures awaited for us in her bed.

Mother's tongue glided out, passing my teeth and swimming inside my famished mouth. My muffled growl of reassurance gave her the excuse to stuff as much of her tongue inside my mouth as possible. I wasn't about to resist. And as she did, my hands began to stroke her shoulders... feeling the texture and softness of her wonderful body. Our necks twisted and turned in hopes for a deeper kiss, tugging at her skin to pull her closer to me... I needed mother... I had to have her.

My lips captured her boiling tongue, pulling it away from her own mouth. I swallowed a mouthful of her saliva, savoring anything I could get of her... now her hands began to explore my own figure, quickly grasping my ass with fervent confidence. Answering that, I took her head in my hands to make her stay so I could inhale that tongue down my throat. As if a huge pyre had been set ablaze, I wanted to take Mother for all she had. I wanted to possess her, control her in every imaginable sense of pure passion. Here I was, a once timid woman who was living a lie... now fully immersed in this older woman's arms... making out like two teenagers in the back of a car... hungry and raw... wild and untamed.

Her sturdy hands clutched the full moons of my ass, nearly lifting me up as her mouth shot down to my bare neck. I yelped feeling Mother's teeth sink into my flesh, hungrily chewing me like a savage. My smile was mixed with amazement and lust, cradling her head in my right hand.

"Oh, Mother." I seductively whispered.

Hearing that must have ignited something because she lapped the extent of my neck, licking and savoring every inch. When her mouth enveloped my ear, I lost it. My entire body went limp, yet she held me as any seasoned pro would. She knew how to love a woman... she knew all too well.

"Gonna fuck you so good." She uttered in a low, guttural manner.

I happily replied "I want you too, Mother."

Her tongue crammed my ear as I winced, imagining her atop me, pounding me like there was no tomorrow. Her mature, yet skillful prose baptizing my body with her devotion and skill. But as soon as I began envisioning her fucking me, she pulled away without warning with my hands in hers. Our misty eyes coupled as she led me back towards a secret door in the corner of the shaving room. We passed through the portal, hand in hand as we slipped into a dimly lit passageway. I heard the heavy marble door seal shut behind us as Mother lunged for another deep, soulful kiss in the passageway. I would have loved to have seen what we looked like together in that dark hallway, her fully nude flesh against mine, sharing a kiss that spoke volumes of truth and desperation. The pops and slurps of our mouths lewdly echoed in the dusky halls... it was so fucking hot.

After our scalding make out, Mother led me down the secret walkway. Although reluctant to let go of me, she had to so we could make our way... but this gave me a splendid view of her shapely, voluptuous figure barely lit up by the candlelit passage. I couldn't take my eyes off that swaying, hypnotic set of bountiful ass cheeks, wiggling and bouncing as she walked. I wondered to myself if she had any idea of my ass fetish I had developed in the year since I came here. She was going to find out.

After a long torturing walk, we finally reached what looked to be a dead end. Mother's hand carefully pressed a hidden button way up on the wall, starting up a mechanism to move the thick marble door. It was like watching Mother open Pandora's box... seeing the huge vast chamber of mother's before my eyes. Inside, a huge array of tropical plants and trees decorated the chamber. Stepping in, Mother guided me inside as I took in the wondrous marvel of her private quarters. I felt like Alice in Wonderland just looking at the amazing greenery and aroma of nature and tranquility. I heard the quiet rustling of water not far from me, and as I looked, I saw a small stream flowing through the entire length of the grand chamber. Manmade or I should say "woman-made" as its enormous bed was constructed of solid concrete.

"That's the city's water supply. A living well that flows about 20 miles below us." Said mother, walking me by the peaceful setting.

"It's so beautiful." I could only say as I stopped to take in the wondrous beauty of this awe-inspiring woman.

She was different. Something stood out as uniquely distinct from all the other Vixens here at the camp. Yes, she was older and more seasoned than the rest, but beyond the slight wrinkles and glowing skin was a magnificence far beyond that which I expected. Her aura shined a lustrous sheen... she just seemed perfect. A glorious depiction of what a woman SHOULD be... in her prime. Beyond my sensual cravings for her, she just felt like she was not of this earth... something spiritual... magical.

And she knew I sensed it as she stopped to take my hands in hers. Stepping in closer, her glowing teal eyes penetrated my heart, as if opening the gates of my very soul. Lifting her hand, the tips of her fingers gingerly grazed my jaw, cradling me as if a sacred golden chalice. I sighed heavily, as if she cast a spell of the deepest enchantment over me. My heart, body and soul united in this sheer moment of feminine understanding. A tear flowed from my eye as I just stood there, completely in awe of this majestic woman.

She then showed me her own private bath, a huge array of rock and granite that had steps leading up to a steamy pool of inviting waters. It must have stood ten feet above the floor... I was enthralled.

"I'll bathe you in there once I'm done with you." Mother lovingly uttered behind my back, nuzzling my bare neck with those charming lips.

I turned, falling into her arms as I met her mouth with mine for a boiling kiss.

"Better plan on a few days then." I purred after my lips broke from hers.

"I already have." She replied, pulling me with her as we made our way to her mammoth bed on the other side of her chamber. "In fact, I may not even let you leave."

Stepping up the soft, silken carpet stairway leading to the loft, Mother came around, violently taking my head in her hands, slamming her mouth to mine. My hands flew up in fear as I hung to her lusty body, letting her have her way with me. How could I object with a woman like Mother? Her torrid hunger cried out for release, and I wasn't about to object.

Twisting me about, Mother eased me back upon her bed. I was smitten the entire time; just knowing I was going to do it with a woman in her 60's. This was going to be so fucking hot... as Mother fell atop me, our kiss burned like wildfire while my hands fully explored the soft sweeping contours of her lovely body. But before my hands could begin their sacred journey, I felt the weight of Mother's full breasts rest atop mine. I buckled beneath her balmy flesh, feeling the sweet goodness of those heavy tits flocking mine.

"Oh my Gawd." I said in trauma of the sensation, breast to breast... woman to woman. "God, you feel so good, Mother... oh my sweet dear mother."

Mother cooed as she lifted up, tediously glazing her hardened nipples down my ribs, across my billowing stomach. I looked down to see her wholesome orbs atop my belly... my breath fell shallow at the heavenly sight.

"I love it when you call me mother." She whispered, looking down at my flat abdomen.

"Yea?" I anxiously asked.

She nodded, "So forbidden... so sinful."

"I don't care if you were my mother, I'd die just to make love to you." I professed without a shred of doubt.

Mother glared at me with a look I would never forget... fantasy became reality. She knew as well as I did that our love affair was by all standards, erotically unique and unquestionably taboo. She brought her left hand to my face once more, stroking my cheek as a cat would its numb prey. I could see her eyes getting wet... this was something so special for her.

"I'd be honored to have you as my daughter." She confessed as I kissed her open palm.

My heart pulsed at a breakneck rate. Not only was this woman so beautiful and desirable, but we were taking it into an entirely different realm of a forbidden expression of supreme consequence. I had never imagined such a fantasy, but with her, it seemed like a perfect fit. Our curiosity broke the bonds of reality, and ascended into a higher realm of intoxicating eroticism.

"Then from now on, I will be known as your daughter." I said with my eyes acutely centered on hers, hand in hand.

"And I take you, my beautiful daughter... the girl I gave life to has come home at last." Mother breathlessly accepted.

mejau71
mejau71
1,775 Followers