A Princess and her Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to warn you, Highness. My bestial nature is hard to suppress during times of excitement. I may become...undisciplined. Disrespectful."

"I understand. And I'll tell you to stop if you go too far. But I trust you, I know you'd never hurt me." Andrea looked down at the massive erection standing between them and amended: "Well, I know you'd never truly harm me. I'll be relying on the potion's pain reduction effects, I'd imagine."

"I'll go slow."

Without another word, Embra lifted Andrea into her arms, carrying her easily. Her legs spread, the Heir to Castle Carmine looked up into the face of her protector and did everything but beg to be stuffed like a Coronation Day turkey.

True to her word, however, Embra took it slow. With her powerful, well-honed muscles, she inched Andrea down until just the tip of her impressive length slid inside. The Princess gasped, however, upon a shocking discovery.

"You're...you're hot!" she said, then clarified: "Like, physically. I feel like I just slid a soup ladle inside me straight from the pot!"

The dragon froze. "I'm sorry. Please, ah, please forgive. I knew there'd be some differences between our bodies but-"

Andrea giggled, pressing a finger to her partner's mouth. "I didn't say stop. It's probably just like a hot bath. Slow and steady. I'll get used to it."

With a (somewhat) reluctant nod, Embra tried again. This time just the barest fraction of her cock slid inside. Her Highness scrunched her face, thighs clenching, but she didn't call a stop to it.

"Again."

Embra obeyed. Another thrust, this time longer. Still a reaction, but it seemed as if the human was getting used to draconic warmth. Indeed, judging by the fluttering of her eyelids at the fourth thrust, she was enjoying herself quite a bit.

"Oh gods...again. Deeper, ngh!"

"As you wish," Embra repeated. More red hot flesh slid inside her Princess' pussy. She could feel her try to relax, but the unfamiliar biology, to both of them, was causing them to struggle.

"You're so big...I feel like I'm about to break!"

The dragon thought about pausing again. But...she didn't want to. The healing potion would keep her safe, she told herself. Mammals were plenty stretchy. They just needed some encouragement to relax.

"Does it feel good?" Embra asked, her breath hot against Andrea's neck.

"Yes...f-fuck, yes, it feels wonderful. It's so hot inside, I've felt nothing like it before."

"And you want more." This time she phrased it as a statement, not a question. The Princess nodded. "Then show me. Hold me tight around my neck...and sheath my blade with your body."

Andrea shuddered. Apparently the thought was as pleasurable to her as it was to Embra, who wanted for all the world to feel what it was like to have a Princess use her for pleasure's sake. It took a moment's wrangling as she arranged her limbs, but Andrea had enough grip to make a go of it. Clutched in supportive, but not restrictive, hands, she lowered herself down onto Embra.

"Aaaaah!" she cried as the red cock slid inside her, reaching her limit once more. But she pressed down, the ample lubrication by her enthusiastic participation helping her to insert another finger width or so. Back up, and back down. Their eyes were locked as she did her duty, pleasing Embra with her tight, squeezing hole.

But her new body was soft and pleasurably plump. Her muscles were weak. They trembled, then faltered, as she tried to hold up her own bodyweight and failed. Her arms gave out, and her motion ceased. Now that she was trapped half-speared onto Embra, gravity did the rest of the work, and the Princess cried out as the rest of the enormous length slid inside her, fraction by agonizing fraction.

"It's...it's too...I'm..." Andrea's words failed her as her body reached its elastic limit. Just as her whimpers turned pitiful, Embra lifted her to safety.

"You'll only break when I say you do," the dragon declared, locking her into a tight grip and dropping her back down onto her cock. Andrea cried out in pain/pleasure, then in staccato yelps as Embra used her like a masturbatory aid. Wet slapping noises echoed strangely off the trees as they used each other for the most debased of pleasures.

It was all so perfect...

***

In a flash, their forest camp disappeared. They were back in the Witch's hovel! Rather than Embra holding Andrea aloft in the moonlight, she was pressing her against a soft feather mattress in a crude, almost feral mating press. Her Highness' eyes were glazed over with a pink film, an expression of purest carnal release on her face. On her bare stomach, a magical sigil had been painted in the same iridescent hue.

And standing above them, watching with smug satisfaction with a hand thrust into her skirt was Sybil, the Hedge Witch.

"Do it," she commanded. "Break your Vow and give me her Title in the bargain. Spill your seed and end her bloodline. Empty your honour into her fertile womb, all for the price of a single potion."

Embra sputtered, trying to form outrage. A trick! This had all been a ruse! They'd never even left her hut! She knew she should stop, pull back from the edge. The Witch's pushed fingers into the Knight's mouth. The same hand that had been beneath her clothing moments before. She tasted like spiced apples and sin; Embra licked them clean. Her outraged drained away, joining the frustrated haze of confusion.

"Good little Knight," the Witch said. "It's all over but the sighing. The transformation is permanent the moment she's seeded. Do your part and you'll get an eager little broodqueen out of the bargain."

Her mind was dizzy, her thoughts muddled. The saccharine taste in her mouth made it impossible to focus on anything but her desires...and the need to slake them. Embra's hips thrust forward. Then again. Slowly, her eyes fell from the Witch and back to her Princess. And as the hovel filled with the voices of two lovers in the deepest throes of passion, its walls and the Witch both disappeared into a hazy, pink mist.

***

Embra blinked away confusion, as if there was something she'd just forgotten at the tip of her tongue. Her body, however, knew what was important. She pressed her Highness down, hard, spearing her fat, reptilian cock into her sopping wet hole.

Using the Princess' body in such a crude, shameful way should have gave the Knight pause. But it didn't. Beyond pretense, beyond title, the act of fucking revealed their true selves. Embra gave of her self, of her life, her passion, and her essence. And Andrea, sweet Andrea, received it all with spread legs and an open heart.

"I'm close," she said into Andrea's ear. She could feel the pressure of piping hot seed threaten to spill forth at any moment.

"Then fill me," she said, nearly out of breath, "Make me yours~"

"As."

*THRUST*

"You."

*THRUST*

"Wish!"

Embra practically impaled the smaller woman onto her cock and let her last reins of control slip from her fingers. Gouts of thick seed pulsed into the Princess' body. The Knight felt odd, like something glimmering had been tarnished. But the second jet of cum replaced the concern. And a third. Andrea tightened, another orgasm overwhelming her to the point that her cry of ecstasy cracked her voice and left her limbs sagging at her side.

After the longest moment of either of their lives came and went, Embra pulled her off her cock. This popped the proverbial cork, causing dollops of cream to leak down her legs and spatter the ground. By the time it slowed from a gush to a trickle, it looked like a pipe of pure cum had burst within her.

In a moment of panic, Embra looked down upon her defenseless charge and watched as an obscene flow of draconic seed spilled out and down upon the ground. Dragons were known for their impressive releases, but surely there could be no crossing the vast divide between their two peoples...surely?

The Princess saw the worry on her face and laughed, though faintly. "Don't worry about it. There's never been a case of our species interbreeding. I'm a mammal, after all, you're reptilian. There's just too much difference."

The Knight nodded. A part of her was sad about that. She imagined Andrea in this new form, body swelling with their baby. Mammalian pregnancy was a whole load of nonsense, she remembered. Dealing with a pregnant partner would be an entire adventure altogether! Still...perhaps it wouldn't be an unpleasant predicament to be in.

She shook off the pleasant dream. "Come now, we must get rest. If we're quick, we can reach the City of Vestlebeck in time. Then, if we're very lucky, we can find support for your claim to the throne before one of your siblings makes a mess of it all."

Princess Andrea nodded. Even after the polymorph potion, there would still be dangers. Those who know of just what magic could do would be looking for anyone travelling with a royal guard like Embra. But maybe, with this new body, they could travel without getting attacked every fifteen minutes! At least until the potion wore off...

When would that be again? Oh well, it didn't matter all that much. A few weeks, a month, so long as she could return to her old self.

Her old self...she frowned. This new body was amazing...did she really want to give it up?

The pair transferred their bedding away from the puddle of cum and over to a soft bed of grass near the fire. They snuggled up together for added warmth and, after a quick kiss, attempted to get to sleep. The fatigue of a day's hike, followed by other vigorous activities, had made that an easy prospect. Before the last vestiges of consciousness fled, Andrea thought she heard laughter. Like, really mean laughter. Cackling, one might say. But it was so far away, and she was so very, very tired...

In the morning, she thought with a yawn, she'd worry about it in the morning.

***Eight Months Later***

Marness stood sentry at the Western Gatehouse leading into the City of Seven Walls. It was a lucrative job, more or less. Better than city patrol, at any right. Very little bribing to be done there, looking for thieves and vagabonds who couldn't pay their way. At the gatehouse, his purse was rarely empty for long. All kinds of people wanted to make their way into the city without a lot of questions being asked. The money didn't last long, spent frivolously on amiable company and pleasant drink. But that hardly mattered: there were always more 'fares' to collect, guarding the gates to the ancient city.

At the very end of his shift, a queer pair made their way into view. No carts, no wagons. All they carried was what was on their backs. One, the taller, looked for all the world like a real-life dragonkin! It, or she, wore expensive plate armour rendered dingy with dust from travel, though in places where the grime had been cleared away by the rubbing of overlapping plates, it was clear the material itself was well maintained.

The shorter, much shorter, woman at the dragon's side had a broad, overall pleasant body shape. Vast tracts of land contained within a simple travelling dress that concealed much of her figure...but not all of it. The only remarkable element of her appearance was a pair of golden earrings, each studded with a perfect ruby. Part of Marness wondered if he could exert some pressure to get a "charge for admission" out of her. If not in gold, then...but by then he had noticed the waddling way in which she moved. She was profoundly, unmistakably carrying a child. So pregnant, in fact, that the woman seemed to be glowing from the inside out. Disgustingly wholesome. His lustful thoughts drifted away like the smoke from a snuffed candle, and he returned to his regular manner of disgraceful behaviour: graft.

"State your names and your business within the city," Marness rattled off for the hundredth time that day, holding out a hand in the customary way to signal that there was an alternative route through this conversation should you require it.

The dragon looked at his outstretched hand, and for a moment, he thought she might bite it off. He withdrew it back to the hilt of his truncheon; a meagre threat compared to the menace she gave off.

"My name is Embra, and this is my...consort," the Dragon declared, a little hesitation in her powerful voice, "The Lady Nemily of Fortenscia. We seek the assistance of your famed healers in the District of Twisting Snakes."

"Healers? Are you sickened?" he asked earnestly. He could be bribed, sure, but plagues were a deal-breaker. Plagues meant death, and death could mean him.

The pregnant woman huffed. "No, neither of us is sick. But this pregnancy has come with several...complications. We require experts in interspecies copulation to make sure the delivery is safe."

Marness nodded, chewing over the statements so far. The realization that it was quite possible that this dragon woman was the sire of the baby to be born caught him off guard. That was a completely wild idea, and thus, had to be believed. Nobody would be foolish enough to try that out as an excuse. And, more to the point, the enormous dragon woman looked like she could peel him apart like a ripe mountainfruit should he make an uncouth comment.

"Alright, you may pass. Just keep out of trouble, and stay away from the District of Ebon Knives: they care not for dragon kind."

The warrior nodded, placing a hand around her mate's waist. "Duly noted. Thank you." Then, without another word, they carried off into the city. Marness couldn't help but eavesdrop on the curious pair.

"Do you think I'll transform back?" the human asked. "After I deliver, I mean."

"Would you want to?" the dragon countered, then gave out a low, throaty groan. Marness thought he heard a moan, then a squeak, then some quick gasps before the shorter woman's voice returned.

"Oh, you know I love you. But I was a Princess! I had wealth, a title...and responsibilities."

The dragon let out a throaty laugh. "You still have a title: you are my broodqueen. Your responsibilities are solely to be healthy, to be happy, and to be at my side when I need you. And as for wealth, you have all the treasure we'll ever need in your belly, right here..." A pause. "And I'll make sure your vault is never empty."

Another moan, this time longer and lower. Marness strained his ears to hear more of this intriguing conversation, but they were already almost out of hearing. The last words he caught sounded something like 'so what should we name her, if she's a girl?" before the pair rounded a corner and disappeared.