A Prisoner’s Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was simply two people cumming together. Some folk have sex for years and never experience it."

A smooth leg slid over his as Anna rolled into his chest. She kissed him softly on the lips.

"And it only took us two tries!"

"Sorry about earlier, Anna. I would have made it more special had I known."

"I don't think that's quite true. But I don't mind. I'm glad it was me who was there for you. That's all that matters."

Cole brushed hair from her eyes. He planted a kiss on her forehead. As her petite body settled against his, something warm oozed onto his leg.

"Anna?"

"Yes, daddy?"

"Are you on any sort of birth control?"

Anna looked up at him. Lips curled before revealing that she wasn't.

"It's too late now. I guess we'll just have to take a trip to the pharmacy tomorrow."

"Or we could stay in bed all day?" Anna said.

"Don't kid around."

"Interesting choice of words there, dad."

His raised eyebrow didn't stop her from planting her sloppy kiss.

"I've actually been thinking quite a lot about it," Anna said.

"Thinking about what?"

"What I mean is, this house is far too big for just us."

"Right..."

"Think about it, dad. It'd be like starting over again. A new life. You. Me. Our family."

Cole groaned. Did she even realise she was coddling his sweaty testicles?

"Do I get a say in this, Anna?"

"Oh, you've had your say," she teased.

Anna shifted against him. His hand found her waist.

"Look, I'll do whatever you want, dad. You know that. If you want me to go on birth control, I will."

"And then you'll hate me?"

He groaned as she stroked his cock.

"Just for a little while."

"Well...I can't have that now, can I?"

Anna's smile was too big for her face. Straddling the man, she tossed hair over her shoulder and peered down.

"It's a big decision, Anna. Having a kid."

"Kids. Lots and lots of them!"

He groaned as her hand started what it had failed to do in the car.

"Shitty nappies, Anna. Lots and lots of them. Crying, puking, feeding -- not much sleeping. Are you sure you're ready for all that?"

"Like I said. I've thought about it. You still have your money tucked away somewhere? I assume that's where my allowance was coming from?"

Cole nodded his head. They put him away for six years, but they never got his cash. Palms circled his scars. Perhaps they'd have given him a shorter sentence if he'd told. Ratted. Maybe he would have been around to see Anna grow. Time he'd never get back. Fingers burrowed under her top and rubbed her tummy. Eyes locked as he hardened beneath her. He was going to make sure he'd be around for his next.

"Someone's ready to go again," Anna said, bringing her fingers to her mouth. "I could maybe suck your cock if you like? Oh my god! I sound so, so naughty!"

Cole sighed as hands roamed her waist.

"All wonderful ideas, baby doll. But I think it's about time I...Oh God!" A hand made it hard for him to finish his sentence. "-time I washed the smell of prison off me."

"Hmm. Shame. I kinda like it."

Such a shock. The girl didn't listen to her father. Not his words anyway. Breathing raced to her rapid strokes. Her hand was smooth and swift. Squeezing her thighs, Anna chewed on her lower lip. The sight of her trim body excited him to no end.

"You close?"

Cole moaned. Her grasp had fully awakened his snoozing balls. A man's cock fattened to its absolute limit. Releasing her grip, Anna jumped on him. She quickly gave him the warmth of her body. Cole gave half a grin. Thirty minutes ago, the girl on top of him was still a virgin. Her body was good, but all credit had to go to her hand. It had done all the hard work. But what a body. Teased testicles had just about enough. He squirted his load deep inside to the gentle tap of her, sweaty nubile ass.

Heaving and hot, hands pressed down on his greasy chest. Licking her lips, she smiled.

"I think I'm a natural at sex!"

***

The couple helped each other to their feet. They shared a sensual hug and a kiss. Anna seemed fascinated by the viscous cream seeping from her sex. Three times he'd filled her. To Cole it was the visceral representation of years of incarceration. That, and the unwavering love he had for her. He smirked before turning to his trailing lover.

"And where are you going, miss?"

"Well, you need someone to rub your back," she said with a smile.

Cole put loving hands on her shoulders. They slid down her arms and settled on sharp hips. He spun her around. One of the cutest asses he'd ever laid eyes on rattled from his slap.

"I think you have some potatoes to peel. Prove to me that you can be a good housewife; a good mother even."

"Oh, daddy! You're such a bad, bad man!"

"I know." Cole said as he climbed the stairs. "That's why they put me in jail."

12