A Private Dance Ch. 08

Story Info
David and Miranda reconnect.
4.5k words
4.63
7.6k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for being patient! Since the last chapter, I've lost my job, adopted a new puppy, and tried to get settled into semi-retirement. Hope everyone is still interested in the story. Enjoy!

*

David bristled when he heard Miranda's announcement, "There are issues we're going to face with this relationship that we'll have to overcome, but there's one that we have to address before we go any further."

"What issue is that?" David asked as he stared into Miranda's eyes. She had a look of seriousness that intimidated David a little, which in turn excited him. He'd never met a woman that both turned him on and scared the hell out of him like the one sitting next to him in the vaulted-ceilinged dining hall at the Mason mansion.

"Our issue," Miranda continued, "is whether we should have three or four kids." Miranda's statement didn't register with David for a second or two until a wide smile broke across Miranda's face and she began to laugh. David rolled his eyes and exhaled loudly, relieved that she was just pulling his leg.

"You had me going there," David said as he caught his breath and laughed along with his lover. As they shared their first light moment in the last forty-eight hours, the waitstaff brought the dinner to the couple. David and Miranda ate ravenously. The events of the past few days had not left much time for food and both realized how hungry they were when the scent of filet mignon filled their nostrils. When they finished, David took the bottle of red wine on the table and re-filled both their glasses.

"I want to say," David started as he clinked his goblet to hers, "that I'm glad you came out of the ordeal unharmed, and I'm glad that we were able to clear up any bad feelings between us." David tipped his glass up and swallowed his wine in three big gulps. He then took Miranda's hand and stared once again in to her icy blue eyes. "And I'm glad we're finally alone so I can do this..." David leaned into Miranda and pressed his lips to hers, both tasting the night's wine on each other. Ravenous as they were for the preceding meal, David and Miranda were even hungrier for each other. Miranda broke the kiss then stood from her chair. She turned so her back was facing David and pointed to the zipper on her short black dress.

"Pull," was all she said to David and the young dancer obeyed the command. The black velvet garment fell to the floor when David reached the end of the zipper and the material pooled around Miranda's feet, clad in black stilettoes. She stepped out of the dress on the tile floor and stood before David wearing only her heels and a look of desire.

"Take me upstairs and make love to me. Now." Miranda ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. Before she could move to head for the doorway, David scooped her nude body into his arms and carried her through the archway of the dining room door and into the hallway that led to the steps to the second floor. As they ascended the staircase, Miranda called out to her electronic assistant.

"Alexa, arm the first-floor doorways and windows until 7am tomorrow morning and turn off the lights."

"Arming first-floor doorways and windows until 7am tomorrow morning and turning off the lights..." the female robotic voice mimicked her human master.

"Now we won't have to worry about anything," Miranda said to David as she laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her up the steps, "and the security team I hired to fill in for Anthony has strict instructions to stay outside tonight unless there's a life-threatening emergency." David reached the second floor and continued down the hall, heading for the room where he and Miranda had been together before. Miranda stopped David before he went halfway down the hall.

"No, my love..." Miranda said softly as she pointed to a different door. "The master bedroom."

"Are you sure, Miranda?" David asked as he set her down then reached for the doorknob.

"I've never been surer of anything in my life," Miranda replied. "Take me to my room and make love to me."

David didn't have to be told again. He quickly opened the door and followed Miranda into the large suite. The bed was a giant king-size with posts at each corner and a canopy that perched atop each post. Six pillows sat propped against the headboard that David swore you could show a movie on; he thought it was nearly the size of one of the billboards along the highway to Ann Arbor. David once more picked up Miranda then placed her nude body on the down comforter covering the mattress.

Miranda watched intently as David began to remove his clothes. She had seen him naked the first night they had met (she had seen him nearly naked the first hour they had met!), but she loved to watch him undress. His washboard abs and sculpted arms gave Miranda butterflies in her stomach and tingles in her nether regions. Allen was a good-looking man, but David was gorgeous; nearly an Adonis in Miranda's mind and she drank his godlike form in with her eyes. David removed his black slacks, revealing his red boxer briefs, gave Miranda a quick stripper's wiggle, then hooked his thumbs in the waistband and dropped his underwear to the floor. Miranda ogled David's semi-rigid cock. She couldn't wait to feel in in her once more, but first, she wanted to show her gratitude to David for saving her life.

"Come here," Miranda said as she patted the side of the bed next to her. David climbed on to the bed and marveled to himself how soft yet supportive the mattress was. His mattress at home was a basic no-frills model that gave little to no support to his back. He wanted nothing more than to make love to Miranda, but he also couldn't wait to see how he slept on the comfortable bed.

David laid on his back as Miranda rolled on to her side and greedily kissed his lips. Her hand wandered down his toned middle and groped until it found what it was searching for and wrapped fingers around David's ever-thickening shaft. Miranda caressed and pumped David's hard dick as her tongue entwined with his. She broke the lip lock then trailed her tongue down David's neck and chest, then ran it over his six-pack abs.

"One of these days," Miranda said, "I'm going to fulfill every woman's fantasy and lick chocolate off these..." as her fingernails skipped across his hard stomach muscles.

"Maybe next time." David replied as Miranda continued to trail her tongue down his torso until her mouth met her hand, still wrapped around David's engorged member. She continued to trail her tongue up David's cock, covering the backside of his dong in her spit, flicked her tongue over it's sensitive head, then swiped down his tingling foreskin until her mouth was at his base. Miranda bathed David's hairless scrotum (he had gone to great lengths to keep everything neat and trimmed) in her mouth and sucked his balls in and out, eliciting a moan to escape from David's mouth. His head fell back on the pillows as Miranda sucked and nibbled on his sack then flicked her tongue lower and lightly grazed his ass, causing him to inhale audibly.

Miranda coated her saliva on the area between David's wrinkly skin pouch and his ass then moved up to his cock, standing flag-pole straight. She placed her painted lips at the very tip of his mushroom-like penis head then opened her mouth and took David full into her mouth, her chin coming to rest on his sack as her gullet relaxed and she deep-throated her lover. David's moan became louder as the feeling of his dick engulfed by Miranda's tonsils took hold of him. Just as he thought he could take no more, Miranda bobbed her head up and released his stiff prick from her throat, a strand of saliva keeping connection from David's cock to her upper lip.

"My God, Miranda!" David said breathlessly. "No one's ever taken like that before!"

"You're a little bigger than Allen was," Miranda replied, catching her breath, "but I think I can handle it. It used to drive him crazy too." Miranda had David mesmerized with her oral skills. He would do anything she asked as long as she kept that up! Miranda knew it drove David wild so she continued her fellatial assault. She took a deep breath then took David down her throat once more. David did more than moan this time. His eyes flew open and he shouted loud enough to fill the room.

"Oh, God!!!" David screamed as his balls jumped in his sack and he felt the fluids travel up the length of his shaft. His cock spasmed and flooded Miranda's throat with his sizzling cum. Miranda was ready and, never one to be wasteful, swallowed every drop that David gave her. When David's cock stopped pulsing in her esophagus, Miranda once more released his prick from her entrapment. David's softening pud flopped to his chiseled middle as it was his turn to catch his breath. When he opened his eyes, he saw Miranda staring up at him and smiling, a single tear running down her face and dripping on to his chiseled midsection.

"Are you OK, Miranda?" David asked as he caught his breath.

Miranda gazed at her lover and smiled once more, "Yes, just held my breath too long." She had actually lied when she said this to David. Her tear was one of happiness that she could contain no longer. This man she had known for less than a week had totally captivated her and she was head over heels for him, no ifs, ands, or buts.

David rolled on to his knees and laid Miranda on her back. Tasting himself on her lips, he dove his tongue into her mouth while his hands caressed her white breasts and his fingers traced circles around her hardening pink nipples. David moved his mouth down Miranda's body, determined to return the favor she had just given him. His lips reached her bare mound and pink slit and he greedily swiped his tongue up her opening to taste her delicious wetness.

David placed his hands under her thighs and pushed Miranda 's legs into the air, her pedicured and painted toes pointing down to the sheeted mattress. His mouth connected with her hairless pussy and his tongue found her pulsing clit. Miranda's head hit the pillow as David circled her nub with the tip of his tongue then furiously slashed it back and forth. Miranda jumped every time David crossed her sizzling button with his tongue, then cried out in pleasure as he gently took her clit between his teeth and flicked the trapped bundle of nerves. Miranda's hands filled with fistfuls of linen as she involuntarily gripped the sheets then stifled her screams of ecstasy by biting down on a corner of one of her pillows. The house was pretty sound-proof, but she still didn't want to take the chance of one of her new security guards mistaking her cries of passion for a cry for help.

David's fingers found Miranda's wet slit and he slowly worked two digits into her wetness as he kept us the pace with his mouth. David finger-fucked Miranda's box while he licked her clit, providing stimulation to both of her pleasure zones simultaneously. David slipped another finger between Miranda's puffy pussy lips then removed it quickly, slick with her natural lubrication. With the ring finger on his right hand, he circled Miranda's tight anus then slid the slippery digit into the ring of her rosebud. Miranda's eyes sprang open and this time there was no holding her vocalization in check. David felt the wild contractions of both her holes as Miranda's skin flashed a deep pink and her orgasm burst forth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, GOD!!!!!!" Miranda screamed as her body undulated in time to the waves of orgasmic bliss coursing through her. As she came, David slipped his little finger in her ass, joining the other digit. He felt contractions on his hand while her creamy emissions flowed from her pulsing snatch. David removed his fingers and watched as the milky love juices leaked from her delectable twat. He moved his mouth from her clit to her opening and drank of her heavenly nectar.

Finished with her orgasmic paralysis, Miranda released the sheets from her death grip and motioned for David to come to her. His erection once more prominent, David wasted no time in sliding his body up hers and sinking his pole deep in her depths. Miranda tasted her orgasm on David's wet lips as they kissed and he began to move his hardness in and out of her. Miranda first wrapped her arms around David's back then her legs around his middle, her heels resting on his taut ass. She flexed her legs and helped her lover plow into her waiting tunnel. Miranda's second orgasm of the night overtook her when David removed his mouth from hers then whispered in her ear as he continued to slide in and out of her drenched cunt, "I love you..."

Miranda wailed once more as her eyes slammed shut and her inner walls took hold of David's pumping cock. Her once-more contracting pussy tried to milk his shaft of his seed, but David was in this one for the long haul. He had already cum once and was hitting his stride. He rolled over then sat up, bringing Miranda to his lap. He lifted her off his legs then once again sank his rigid pecker to the hilt in Miranda's pink wetness. She bounced on David's lap, taking his length as far into her as it would go and moaning on each wonderful penetration.

David took one of Miranda's bouncing C-cup tits into his hands then sucked her nipple and areola between his lips. Miranda's head fell back once more as David nibbled on her tit and throttled his dick into her buzzing slit. The house was kept at a comfortable temperature at all times, but as Miranda's third orgasm of the night began to creep over her, her internal heat took over and beads of sweat popped out of her pores. She screamed madly as she once again clamped her muscles around David's stiff dong and coated it in her velvety cum. Miranda reached down and rubbed her swollen clit as her orgasm tore through her and she steadied herself with her other hand on the top of the massive headboard in front of her.

David held out as long as he could, but when Miranda impaled herself on his cock while she came, his resistance failed. Now it was his turn to sweat as he felt the fluids in his sack stir once more. As Miranda furiously rubbed her fingers over her wet clit, David grabbed her hips and held his hard dick inside Miranda's warm slit. He flooded her pussy with his seed as his balls fired jet after jet of hot cum into his lover. Both moaned loudly as David filled Miranda with his semen and David once more took one of Miranda's boobs into his mouth to stifle his loudness.

As their combined orgasm subsided, David held Miranda on his lap, his cock still buried deep inside her and twitching slightly as he strained to release all the fluids pent up in him. When they finished, the lovers fell together in the middle of the bed and held each other until sleep overtook their spent bodies. David and Miranda laid holding each other through the night and awoke in each other's arms the next morning, prompting one more round of love making for the smitten duo.

++++++++++

David and Miranda spent much of the next three weeks together at the Mason mansion, splitting their time between frolicking in the mansion's Olympic-size pool and the enormous master bedroom. Miranda made a couple token appearances at the office but rushed back to her home after only a few hours at the office. There was no doubt where the businesswoman's allegiance now lay. Anthony and Leslie returned to the mansion after their three-week vacation. Both were well-rested and had a twinkle of romance in their eyes. Leslie made plans to see Anthony later that week but needed to see to the final touches of the grand re-opening of Maxxy's.

Four days after her return from Jamaica, Leslie Hodges cut a large ribbon on the front entrance of Maxxy's signaling that the club was once again open for business. David, along with Miranda, attended the ceremony but did not stay for the opening night shows. Just after the ribbon-cutting ceremony, David pulled Leslie aside to speak with her about his future with the club.

"But David," Leslie half-pleaded, "you're the best male dancer here! Who am I going to get to do your portion of the show? No one dances like you."

"I spoke with Jeremy," David answered as he took Leslie's hand. "He's pretty confident he can learn the moves. And he's three years younger than I am. Trust me, your female patrons are going to love him.

"Most of the female patrons come to see you, y'know..." Leslie replied dejectedly.

"I won't say I'll never dance here again," David said to a stunned Leslie. "I talked it over with Miranda and she's OK with me coming out of retirement a few times a year for special occasions. You can't get rid of me that easily, lady!"

Leslie smiled as she wrapped her arms around David's muscular back and hugged him tightly. "Guess we'll keep you on the payroll then. At least come in and have a drink with us and see what we've done here. You too, Miranda." Leslie took Miranda's hand as she walked up and led her and David inside. Gleaming white walls trimmed in sparkling silver greeted the guests as they entered the renovated strip bar. As the patrons entered the main hall, Anthony met Leslie, David and Miranda at the door with flutes of champagne.

It's truly amazing what some paint, fresh carpet and decent new tables and chairs can do for a place, isn't it?" Anthony asked as he handed the glasses to his employer and her lover.

"Leslie, the place looks incredible!" Miranda said as she looked around the large room. "But I didn't give you that much money to renovate. How did you do it?"

"Well," Leslie replied, "I've been scrimping and saving all my life to get by. I made deals with wholesalers for materials and most of the contractors for labor. All were willing to help a single businesswoman just starting out. All except the city inspector. He took," Leslie said as she unbuttoned the third button on her blouse revealing a sexy black quarter-cup bra, "a little different persuading."

The four new friends laughed as the patrons filed into the beautiful new club. Leslie, buttoning her blouse back up, stepped on to the stage and said a few words before Maxxy's truly opened back up for business. She revealed that not only would the bar be the strip club that everyone knew, but it would also be a venue for local bands and musicians to play two nights a week. The state-of-the-art new sound system would be utilized by Gravel City's artists as well as the DJ playing music for the dancers. Leslie kept her remarks short as she wanted to start the night's festivities. She thanked everyone for coming out then left the stage to her new employees to begin their work for the night.

As she stepped off the stage, Leslie was met by Anthony who pulled his new lover in to him for a large hug. As Leslie stood on her toes to gently kiss Anthony's lips, she stopped to ask a question.

"Anthony, where did David and Miranda go?"

"I don't know," he responded. "They were here next to me when you were on stage speaking. I didn't see them leave. I'm sure they're around here somewhere."

Anthony was right for only a minute or two. Miranda and David had slipped out unnoticed as Leslie was speaking and were in the parking lot before she had finished.

++++++++++

"You know you have everything you need at my place, right?" Miranda told David as he grabbed his helmet from the back of his Honda. "You don't have to go back to your apartment for anything."

"There's something there that I need and you don't have it at your place," David said with a slight grin.

"What don't we have there?" Miranda asked.

"I won't be long," David answered, "You'll see when I get back." With that, David slipped the helmet on to his head and fired the motorcycle to life and sped out of the parking lot. David was only half right. He would retrieve what he needed from his apartment but he would not return to the mansion that night.

12