A Private Gym Session

Story Info
Deployed soldiers do some extra training in the gym.
2k words
4.16
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel herself becoming wet with desire. She had been watching him workout for the last 5 minutes and wondered how he would feel inside her.

She was away from home on a military deployment and unfortunately there were no clubs to meet her next sexual partner, so a gym would have to do.

Women always get a bad rap if they enjoy sex but she could care less, she enjoyed sex and wasn't going to let the words of others stop her. If a man consented to fucking her who was she to say no just because he was the third or fourth guy this week.

She walked over and asked him to spot her on the bench. Not seeing a ring on his finger she felt better about her desire for him. She might be a horny woman but she wasn't a fan of a taken man, no matter how well hung.

He agreed and as he took his position behind the bar she settled in between his legs, brushing the tip of his soft member ever so slightly as she laid down. She swore he felt him jump and apologized.

"No problem," he said, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it," he nervously chuckled.

Oh good, she thought this is a good sign. "It probably would have felt better if I were turned around then," she cantered, winking, looking up at him from the bench.

He coughed nervously. She decided not to push her luck too quickly, "you ready, I'm gonna go for 8."

He took a half step closer. This weight was easy for her but she planned to struggle around 5 or 6. As she went down on 5 she grunted and moaned, making her sounds more sexual than anything else, he stepped a little closer to assist. She went for 6, moaning and grunting again. She wondered what was going through his head.

He was trying to figure out how he could get between her legs. At this point he figured he might be able to ask her back to his CHU, a container sectioned into rooms, the walls were thin but he figured nothing a little music wouldn't cover. He assisted with reps 7 and 8 and she thanked him.

He stuck around as she continued to work out, sometimes she would ask for help and was sure to brush against his groin. Each time she felt a harder bulge and enjoyed watching him adjust himself.

"Hey, do you know if that door locks from the inside?" She asked, knowing full well it did.

"Uh yea, why," he asked.

"Well I was thinking you could help me with these muscles," she giggled as she rubbed her hand on her crotch.

He coughed again and croaked, "what?"

"Come on," she said, "I know you want to fuck me, I've been touching your penis slyly for the past hour and I'm really wanting you to touch my pussy now that your cock is nice and hard." She glanced down at his groin as she said this and he adjusted himself again feeling his cock jump at the anticipation of her tight wet pussy massaging his swollen dick.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh, YES!" She raised her voice, frustrated at the idea that women weren't allowed to come on to men, "if you don't want to that's fine. I'll go touch myself alone in my room and fantasize about what you would have done to this throbbing wet pussy of mine," she said as she moved her hand between her legs and squeezed. He walked to the door and locked it.

"How do you want to do this," he asked.

"I want you to take charge," she said, "tell me how you want to use my tight pussy for your pleasure."

He took his shirt off and told her to do the same. "Do a little dance for me and make sure you touch yourself," he winked.

Music played pretty loud over a speaker so she was able to do this pretty easily. She grinded her still clothed pelvis into his similarly clothed groin and shimmied down towards the floor, twisted and began to shimmy back up. Pausing at the top of his shorts she opened her mouth and bit through them at his swollen cock, lifting her arms as high as she could she dragged her finger tips slowly and softly down his bare chest and abs wrapping her hands around his back and to his butt.

"Fuck," he said as he lifted her quickly and kissed her hard. "I'm gonna fuck your pussy and then your gonna suck my cock until it's ready to go again and then I might let you have it in the ass," he said.

Damn, she thought, she picked a good one tonight. "I have a condom", she said.

He grinned and said "fuck that I'll shoot my load in your tight little ass once I'm about to cum from that pussy. That way you get the best of both worlds".

He ripped her elastic gym shorts off revealing a lack of panties and a closely shaved mound of hair. "Oh you are a naughty woman aren't you," he asked rhetorically. They both knew she was a naughty little girl who needed to be punished by a big thick cock and his was the one to get the job tonight.

He laid her on a bench and ripped his shorts and briefs off. "Put it in me dry and thick," she said quickly. "I'm so wet I'll lube that sucker right up."

Fuck she was good, he thought. He grabbed her hips and steadied her body in line with his. She fully expected him to plow her as she lay there half on the bench half in his arms but instead he held her there. Moving her body to rub his cock ever so slightly she watched as the precum oozed from the tip. She wanted to feel him inside her so badly at this point. His strong arms turned her on so much she was sure her pussy was dripping. She ached as he steadied her and pleasured himself. She reached her hands up to her head and begged him to put it in her.

"What?" He said. "You want me to put my dick in you? Tell me," he growled.

"Oh please, please let my pussy have your hard cock. I need to feel my little, pink pussy lips around your hard, long dick. Fuck my brains out!" She screamed.

At that he plowed into her, the tip of his dick wet with their juices but the rest of him dry as a hot summers day and it felt so good feeling his dick rip past her lips drawing her juices back inside her and coating his shaft.

"Oh yessss," she called out in pain and pleasure. "Oh god it feels so good to have your huge dick inside me, ooh my god you're so long," she screamed as she moaned with every pump.

He was so excited and it had been so long he knew he wasn't going to last long. He quickly began playing with her ass and without pulling her off he lifted a leg of hers straight up and twisted her around. The sensation was unbearable and she came hard on his cock. He could feel the added juices lubricate him further. With her ass now in the air he scooped some juices from her pussy and massaged her asshole to loosen it up. Ohhhh noooo, she thought, she had never been fucked in the ass before and was scared it would hurt.

Surprisingly it felt really damn good to feel his warm moist hard finger pressing into her tight little ass hole. The pressure from his penis and his finger was unbearable and she screamed out again with her second orgasm. With that scream he stuck another finger into her ass and probed around, using his free hand to grab a fistful of hair he pulled her onto himself repeatedly forcing her back to arch and sending even more pleasure to her and him with the different angle. She was very vocal and called out with every thrust. This amplified the experience for him and within a minute of entering her tight little asshole he was ready to finish in it. He pulled his cock out and put the tip in her ass massaging her still with one finger in her ass and using another finger to play with her sensitive clit. Her moaning was such a turn on. He pulled out and put his penis back in her vagina to let her throbbing muscles milk the rest of the cum from him.

As the cum seeped from her asshole he scooped some up and asked if she was ready to suck his cock while putting the semen in her mouth.

"Mmhmm," she hummed as she tasted his sweet nectar. Licking his fingers and pushing her tongue between the two of his she felt his softened cock begin to harden again. It jumped at the idea of her riding him. She sucked his cock back to fighting force in just a few moments. Waiting her tongue around the tip and moaning and groaning she used one hand to pump his shaft while the other explored a breast or her clit. He used a hand to massage the other breast, noting her nipples perking at his touch and her moaning with even more pleasure as he pinched and flicked them.

"Ohhhhh yessss," she moaned over his cock. With it hard again he sat down and steadied her over him. She sat willingly and asked hopefully if he was gonna put his cum in her ass again. He couldn't believe his luck and slapped her ass and told her only if she was a good little tease. She rocked back and forth on his swollen cock enjoying watching him slide deep inside her and then pulling off enough to feel his mushroomed type at the entrance then quickly slid him back inside her. She rocked like this moaning and screaming until she came. Then she leaned back lifted a leg, twisted on his dick and began bobbing up and down with her ass. She reached down and brought his balls to her clit enjoying the feeling. When he was close to finishing he stood up with her bent over the bench, pulled her up close to him and thrust deep into a couple times as he nibbled on her neck. Then he pressed two fingers into her tight little ass and then a third.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck meeeee," she cried out. It felt so good and tight she enjoyed this feeling way more than she thought she would. He smiled at this, pulled his cock out from her dripping pussy and all but one finger from her ass and pressed his hard full cock into her ass. Removing the one finger he pulled up and out on either ass cheek to allow him self to penetrate her further. It was so tight and he was so hard he was only able to get a couple full pumps in before he exploded inside her for the second time. Let me suck it before it gets to soft she pleaded. He pulled out and she turned, grabbed her and kissed her hard before she bent and took his whole cock in her mouth licking the underside and sucking hard, milking the rest of his cum just like her pussy did the first time around.

"God that feels so good," he groaned.

"Mmmmm," she hummed with her fingers between her legs.

Just then they heard someone try to open the gym door. They both jumped, stopped what they were doing and got dressed quickly.

Just before he unlocked the door he grabbed one of her ass cheeks, squeezing he said, "anytime you need a spot you let me know."

"Maybe next time I'll need two spotters," she winked, "now you think about that."

She walked out dragging her hand across his chest, he knew what he would be thinking about tonight.