A Problem in Russel Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down outside the door to the stairwell, fairly close to Andy and Tommy's room. I could see every door in the hall easily. If anyone asked, I'd say that I wanted to read without waking Steve up. Then I waited.

From the hall, it's hard to hear much that happens inside a dorm room. If people inside are talking, you can hear that they're talking, but you'd probably have to press your ear to the door to figure out what they're saying. So it might have been my imagination, but I was sure I heard a little bit of a squishy thrusting sound. I heard a bit of moaning. Then quiet, for a long time.

Then, I heard more squishiness, and finally, the sound that Andy had described as like a tornado warning: a low moan that got high, before it degenerated into just doggy panting. I'd never thought of Tommy as particularly hot, but there was something unsettling about hearing him cum.

I thought that Kayla would emerge from their room at that point, but then I heard her voice, gentle, teasing. I didn't know what she was saying, but I had a pretty good guess. I heard Andy's deeper voice, and Tommy's higher one, chatting for a moment.

Then, I heard squishy sounds again. I heard more panting, but this was definitely a deeper baritone pant. She's sucking Andy's dick now, I thought. I couldn't help imagining Kayla sucking Andy's dick, and somehow that seemed really hot. I'd only seen Andy's dick a few times, in the showers, but I knew it was big. Andy is tall, and kind of big all around, and I imagined his hard dick was big to match. I imagined Kayla stretching her mouth around it.

His baritone pant continued, along with the squishy sound, and then finally, I heard deep grunts in a voice that was unmistakably Andy's. He's squirting semen into her mouth now, I thought. I didn't know why, but that thought made me really horny.

Kayla emerged from Andy's room, wearing her bathrobe, looking pleased with herself. She saw me almost immediately, and I saw a moment of shock on her face.

"What are you doing here?" she said.

"I wanted to read this, and I didn't want to wake up Steve," I said.

"Liar," she said. "Why are you really here?"

I thought fast. "This is my dorm, not yours. I'm allowed to be in any of the common spaces at any time."

"That's not an answer," she said.

I thought fast again, looked down at my erection, which was tenting my sweatpants, and blushed. "I... umm..."

She laughed. "I see. Well, then, carry on." She walked past me, to the stairwell, and went downstairs.

I waited just a moment, then also went downstairs, so I could see where she was going. She disappeared into Chelsea and Erin's room.

What could Chelsea and Erin possibly have to do with any of this?

The next morning saw another ambulance arrive. Amit was stable in the hospital, but not changing. But this morning, Tommy was sweaty, pale, dizzy, and had a thin pulse, so he too was carried away.

After a mid-afternoon breakfast, I stopped by Chelsea and Erin's room again. Chelsea and Erin were at their desks. Erin was smoking a hookah while she had her books and notebooks spread out; Cody was sprawled on the floor.

"I have a question," I said. "Have either of you seen Kayla?"

"Kayla? That girl from that party on Thursday?" said Chelsea.

"Yes," I said.

"I haven't seen her since Thursday, in Ricky's room," said Chelsea.

"You're sure? Last night, I swear I saw her go into your room," I said.

"No, the only person here other than us is Cody," said Chelsea. "Maybe you mistook him for her?"

"Could be," I said doubtfully. "Has Cody been here a lot?"

"Yeah, he's been hanging out a lot here," said Chelsea. "He was kicked out of his school a few weeks ago, so us and Adam have been letting him stay while he figures things out."

"OK. Thanks," I said.

"Cody," I said. He turned bloodshot eyes to me.

"Yeah?" he drawled.

"Do you know a girl named Amanda?"

"No, I wouldn't say I do."

"OK. Thanks," I said, and left.

Outside in the hallway, I looked over the picture I had surreptitiously taken of Cody. It was very blurry, but he was recognizable. I suspected he was lying, which was why I hadn't asked him any more questions.

My next stop was Heather's room on the second floor. I'd studied with her before, so I knew right where her room was.

I knocked on her door. When she opened the door, I could see that she had books out, and her roommate Amanda was in bed. I had never met Amanda. She was large, almost fat, with thick brown hair. She looked very tired.

"How's Amanda?" I said.

"They told her the same thing they told you," said Heather. "They don't know what it is, so all they can do is tell her to get lots of rest and avoid sex with strangers."

"Yeah, about that," I said, pulling out my cell phone; "would the guy she met happen to look like this?" I showed her the blurry picture of Cody.

She squinted. "Sort of, but this guy looks a lot spacier. Is he high?"

"I think so," I said.

Heather took my cell phone and carried it to Amanda. "Is this the guy you met?"

"This is what he would look like if he were super high, yes. Where did you take this picture?"

"This is Cody. He's Adam's friend. He was hanging out in Chelsea's room," I said.

"Well, he definitely looks like the same dude. Why?"

"A lot of people have been coming down with something after some weird person has sex with them," I said. "Amit and Tommy have already been taken to the hospital. You were too. My guess is that he has something to do with it."

"Well, unless Amit and Tommy are gay, I don't think Cody has anything to do with them, but he definitely has something to do with me," she said. "He's the guy who sneaked into my room."

"Do you want to see him again? Do you want to press charges?" I said.

She smiled and shook her head. "I was the one who wanted to fuck him," she said. "I wanted to do it in the library, but no, he had to sneak in here and do it. God, he was good. I swear, I have never had a stronger orgasm."

Heather looked put-upon.

"Heather doesn't like me to have screaming orgasms while she's in the room," continued Amanda. "That's why I wanted to do it in the library. They have study carrels on the 14th floor, and no one ever uses them. But no, he had to sneak in in the middle of the night like this."

"Would you want to see him again?" I said.

She shook her head. "I don't know why, but I swear coming when I fucked him took something out of me," she said. "I felt tired the day after the first time, and more tired the day after the second time. I don't think I could handle a third time."

"Thanks," I said.

Heather frowned, as if she was thinking of something. "Mike, can I talk to you in private for a moment?" she said.

"Sure," I said. We headed for the community rooms downstairs, which aren't used very much. After we arrived in the depressing cinder block room with the dingy sofa, she said, "I think Cody is definitely something strange. Did you notice how Amanda's symptoms are so close to yours, or the boys in Russel?"

"Yeah," I said. "The other thing that worries me, is that Adam brought him over just last week. He's been hanging out mostly in Russel. That's when this weird death by fucking thing started. But how come Cody has the same effect on her as Kayla has on me? And Collins dorm doesn't fit in at all."

"But it does fit!" she said. "That first Thursday, a week before last, we went to a party in Collins. We'd met Cody before, but Adam brought him there, too. Then half an hour later, Adam said that Cody had to go."

"And then that girl April shows up," I said. "That would fit if she didn't show up until after Cody left."

She nodded. "Let me text Peter," she said, typing into her phone. "Cody left at about 8:30, so my guess is that no one saw April until after that, maybe even well after. But it makes sense, because that night, we hear about guys getting sucked off by April."

"Wait a minute," I said. "That only makes sense if April is really Cody in disguise. And I did see Kayla without panties, and she's definitely a girl."

"But there's another weird thing about this," said Heather.

"What is it?" I said.

"I think Cody might have been going around the second floor," she said. "Did you notice all the girls from the second floor in Health Services? Erica was there, and Natalie, and Brooke. All of them had that same really tired look that you and the other boys had. And Kim was looking really bad, so her roommate Michelle took her to the hospital."

"How come I didn't hear about that?" I said.

"Kim didn't want it spread around," said Heather.

"So Cody's the mystery boy who's been fucking half the girls in the dorm to death?" I said. I couldn't quite visualize the dopey guy from Chelsea's room getting all that action.

"Think about it. It makes sense. Amanda fucked him, and now she can hardly walk. The other girls look almost as tired as she does. They aren't saying what happened, but it looks like they all got hit with the same thing."

"When did the other girls start getting sick?" I said.

"Earlier this week. All of us had a Messy Monday in Chelsea's room last Monday," she said.

"And Chelsea said that Adam brought Cody in about a week ago," I added.

"Yeah, it really looks like Cody is definitely doing something weird with the girls in Russel," she said.

"But what would that have to do with all the girls sneaking into the guys' rooms?" I said.

"Well, what if they were the same person?" said Heather. "Think about it. She sleeps with men, changes her shape, and then sleeps with women, and she drains them of energy in the process."

"So you're saying that she's a shape-shifter?" I said.

"Have you ever heard of demons called the incubus and the succubus?" she said. "The succubus is the female version. It has sex with men at night and sucks them dry. Then it changes into a male, and has sex with women."

"Well, if Cody is an incubus and a succubus, it certainly would all fit," I said. "But how do you know that they're real?"

Heather's phone buzzed. She showed me the text from Peter: "I didn't see her until 10. She might have come a little earlier."

"Well, that does make the shapeshifting thing make more sense," I said.

"Think about it," she said. "A woman no one knows sucks people off, and then only the guys who get sucked off feel drained of energy. Then a man not many people know has sex with women, and those women also have to go to the hospital."

"Well, that does make sense," I said. "But if that's the case, how do we defeat it?"

"I have a theory, but I think you're not going to like it."

"What is it?" I said.

"Well, the succubus sucks energy when you ejaculate, right?" said Heather.

"Yeah," I said. "It feels like you're ejaculating a whole lot, way more than normal."

"Well, then you would want to suck it back," she said.

"How would you do that?" I said.

"Probably the same way the succubus sucked it out of you," she said.

"No way!" I said. "Couldn't you do that?"

"I don't think so," she said. "When the incubus has sex with women, it can give back the semen it sucked from men, but it doesn't give up any of its energy. So I think that if I, or another woman, were to suck an incubus off, it wouldn't do any good. I think it has to be a man, because a man normally only runs into them in their succubus form. Then, if a man sucks off the incubus, the cycle will be broken."

"How do we know that the incubus can't just suck the energy out of the semen and ejaculate plain semen, like it does with women?"

"Let's ask Peter," she said. "Half the people in Collins are gay. He would know." She typed into her phone again.

"So if your theory is correct, what would we do?" I said.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe a man only needs to suck off the incubus once. Maybe every man that was affected needs to suck it off. Maybe each man who was affected has to suck off the incubus as many times as he was sucked off."

"If that's the case, wouldn't the women have to make the succubus come as well?"

"Maybe," she said. "But I think my idea is worth trying."

"OK," I said. "Do you know any gay guys that would like to try sucking off a demon?"

"I do know some gay guys," she said. "But I think you have to do it."

"Why?" I said.

"Because you were affected by it. This way, at the very least, you should get some energy back."

At that moment, her phone buzzed again. The text was, "Some bi guys got sucked off, but only by April."

"What about these bi guys from Collins?" I said.

"I don't think so," she said. "Look, you've seen both sides of this. You've been hit twice. You're pretty much in the epicenter. But Collins was only hit once. How do you think you could convince a bi guy from there to suck off a random guy he doesn't know?"

"Maybe they won't need very much convincing," I said hopefully.

"Maybe not. But think about it. You have to set a trap. You would have to wait in a girl's room. It would have to be a girl who is likely to get hit by the incubus. You'd probably have to wait either in or right by her bed, and then as soon as you see the penis, you'd have to suck it. That seems awkward."

"So we'd have to convince a guy and a girl," I said.

She sighed. "I don't like this, but I think we should do it."

"Why us?"

"We wouldn't have to convince anyone. Also, this way, if it doesn't work, no one other than us gets hurt. And I think the demon is going to come to me soon."

"Why is that?"

She sighed again. "Well, he hit me up last night, right after seeing Amanda. That was the third time he visited Amanda. I think he likes to visit people more than once, and he's already visited me."

"OK. So if we do this, what would the plan be?"

"The day we do this, you'd come over here and hide under my bed. Then, when Cody comes in to have sex with me, you put his cock in your mouth."

"I don't like that plan very much," I said.

"Well, do you have any other ideas?"

Ten minutes later, we were on Heather's rug with a pair of Amanda's glass dildos, which we'd covered with condoms just in case. I was trying to get it into my mouth without scratching the dildo. Amanda was explaining how to suck to get that wonderful vacuum-cleaner feel that Kayla had given me. After all, if I didn't know how to suck off a human, how could I hope to suck off a demon?

I climbed the stairs back to the fourth floor with a heavy heart, but resolve. I didn't want to lose any more friends to the succubus. I knew I needed practice.

I stepped into my room. Steve was lounging in bed, looking sleepy.

"Steve," I said. "I have a question."

"Go for it," he said.

"You know how you said that if some guy who could suck dick as well as a succubus wanted to suck you off, you'd let him?"

"Yes," he said, dubiously.

"Well, could I?" I said.

"Could you—Oh! You? You want to suck my cock?"

"Sort of. I think that Kayla turns into a man sometimes, and I think that if I suck off that man, I can break the curse and take back all the energy she took from us."

"Whoah, hold on. Kayla can turn into a man?"

"Sort of. You know how she sucks off a lot of guys?"

"Yes," he said.

"And you know how all those guys always feel really bad the next day? To the point where Amit and Tommy had to go to the hospital?"

"Yes," he said.

"Well, the same thing has been happening with the girls," I said.

"But that doesn't show anything," he said. "They could be unrelated."

"Maybe, but that's a risk I'm prepared to take," I said.

"And how does that have to do with sucking my cock?"

"Well, if I manage to trap an incubus, I'll have to suck it off. And I can't do that very well if I haven't got practice."

"How do you know how to suck cock?" he said.

"Amanda showed me the basics," I said.

"OK, forget I asked. You're sure you want to suck some Steve dick?"

"Yes," I said.

"When?" he said.

"Now works for me," I said.

"OK. Lock the door."

I locked the door behind me. Steve stood up, took off his t-shirt and his boxers, leaving him naked, and lay down and spread-eagled himself on his bed. His curly blond hair spread out on the pillow, and his half-hard dick and nipples were pinkish brown. He had a light coating of golden hair on his toned legs, and a mess of brown pubic hair by his half-hard dick.

"How come you've already got a chub?" I said.

"Thinking about Kayla's blowjobs," he said.

I stepped out of my shoes and tried to kneel in between his legs. My jeans cut into my waist uncomfortably, and my T-shirt hung awkwardly in my face. "Sorry, I'm going to take these off," I said. I stood up, and took off my jeans and T-shirt. For some reason, my dick was already half-erect, too.

I kneeled in between his legs again. I saw his abs again, and that beautifully proportioned, straight, pinkish purple dick. I could smell a faint musky smell. I took a deep breath, opened wide, and clamped down. Steve gasped.

Steve's dick fit in my mouth better than Amanda's glass dildos had. It was just as big, but somehow the fact that it was warm flesh made it easier.

I pulled my lips over my teeth, so that my teeth wouldn't scratch Steve's dick, and gathered some saliva in my mouth, around Steve's dick. I spread this saliva around his dick, and I was sure to swirl my tongue over the head. Steve gasped. He looked surprised. Somehow, the head felt good against my tongue: it was the perfect warmth and softness, like a girl's tongue, and it was easy to swirl my tongue around its shape. I felt as if my tongue had been made for this. I hadn't gotten turned on at all sucking glass dildos, but now, with Steve's live dick in my mouth, knowing exactly how much pleasure he was getting, I was definitely getting a little horny.

I laid my tongue against the underside of his dick, and pushed my head up and down along Steve's shaft. When I got to the base, my nose almost got to his brown pubic hair. The base of his dick went in and out of my mouth, just like I'd seen with Kayla, only this time, the rest of his dick was in my mouth, not hers. That fact made me oddly happy. Steve panted, and he looked flushed.

I kept on rolling my mouth up and down Steve's shaft. He panted. He had that same spacey expression that he'd had when Kayla had sucked him off, like he was in his own world somewhere, and I felt weirdly happy that I was getting him there.

When I took a break to gently tongue the soft tip of his dick, he moaned. "Mike, you might be better than a succubus," he said. I couldn't quite believe that even though Steve was so much more good-looking and popular than I was, I still got to have this much of him. I still got to have his beautiful body under me, with my mouth in control.

I gathered my saliva again, and re-formed my tongue and mouth into the perfect sleeve for his dick. Breathing through my nose, I pulled up and down, now a little faster. This was taking a while, I thought. My jaw was starting to cramp from having it open for so long. What had Amanda said about that again?

"If your jaw cramps up, just take a break. Take his cock out of your mouth and just jerk it off a bit with your hand while your jaw recovers. You can also kiss his balls then, or you can just relax until you're ready to go on."

I took his dick out of my mouth, and rested my head on his thigh, which was faintly covered with hair, and felt incredibly relieved to not have to keep my mouth open. I wrapped my hand around his dick and pumped it up and down, the way I jerk off. It felt odd holding a dick, because his dick felt the same as mine does in my hand, with the big vein for pee and semen underneath, but even though I was jerking it, I couldn't feel anything. His dick and balls smelled musky. As I rested my head on his thigh, it struck me as just how odd it is that I should be giving my roommate a blowjob just for practice.