A Project for Bethany Ch. 07

Story Info
Matthew's mother visits, and Bethany later teases Matthew.
10.7k words
4.76
18.9k
17

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew shivered to awareness as the teasing sensations of Bethany's nails on his hard cock overtook the attempts of his brain to weave them into his dreams. Laying in bed, naked and exposed, he mused that he always seemed to wake up this way. No matter how he covered himself with the light blanket he kept on the bed, the warmth of the apartment meant the blanket ended up on the floor most mornings, and never still covering his body. That warmth, however, ensured he was comfortable in the apartment naked, which was almost always, and Bethany could wear as little as she desired for herself or for the online clients she entertained.

"Good morning, Matty," Bethany said with a smile from her seat beside the bed.

Bethany wore cycling shorts and a sports bra in matching shiny black Lycra. Matthew only needed a glimpse of her outfit to have his mind flooded with images of her pedalling on the stationary bicycle in the living room. He knew the way her muscles flexed throughout her body as she followed one of her intense pedaling workouts. The intensity of her focus was as stimulating as her form when she paused and sat upright, her hands atop her head, fingers interlaced, her breasts heaving when she drew in deep lungfuls of air before continuing.

"Good morning, Miss Bethany," Matthew moaned as the stroking nails made his toes curl in response.

"Sleeping late today?" Bethany asked as her fingertips teased the head of Matthew's cock and her other hand slid up to stroke one of his nipples.

"I guess you stayed up late to watch the show," Bethany continued.

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew groaned.

The night before he had indeed stayed up to watch a video feed from Bethany's room. She had been entertaining clients while riding her Sybian vibrator. The time zone difference to their home meant a late session for her. Using the apartment's video network, Bethany had let Matthew watch her on one of the screens over his desk. Matthew didn't get to see the clients or to hear their conversation, but he did watch Bethany ride and writhe on the Sybian's cock for the full hour as she fucked herself to one orgasm after another. It was enough to keep him frustratingly hard throughout the session and afterward as he tried to fall asleep.

"It was a wonderful session," Bethany said, "They are such a fun couple to chat with like that. All the while, they had a sub boy of their own there, and he licked and sucked them each to orgasm. I guess you could say I came with each of them at least once."

"I hope you behaved yourself and didn't cum without permission," Bethany added as she gently squeezed Matthew's rigid cock.

"No, Miss,... uh,... I mean yes, I behaved," whispered Matthew, his hand instinctively moving to his throat where his fingertips brushed the narrow leather collar he wore for his Mistress.

"Good boy," Bethany said with a smile as she held the head of his cock in a circle of the tips of her fingernails, "and today's a big day. Your mother's coming for a visit."

"What...?" Matthew started as Bethany's nail tips pressing a little harder.

"She's coming to chat with me," Bethany said as she returned to gentle stroking, "She asked me to help her organize munches and play parties for the coming year and I agreed. We're going to discuss possible dates, venues, themes for the parties, and whatever else we need to organize."

"And me?" Matthew asked in a whisper.

"You, my dear boy, can hide in here if you want. But you know she'll barge in here to see her favorite son. Her only son perhaps, but still favorite."

Bethany smiled as she imagined Matthew's mother walking into the room and seeing the life-size photo of Bethany on the wall over the foot of Matthew's bed. Matthew followed her gaze and his widening eyes clearly showed that he was imagining the same scene.

The photo was placed to appear that Bethany was standing on the level of the bed looking down at Matthew in his bed. She was wearing a blue skirt and white lace bra, the skirt ending just below her pussy and exposing inches of creamy skin above the stocking tops of her white thigh-high stockings. On her feet were black pumps, adding four inches to her height. Bethany held the ends of a riding crop in each hand, the shaft of the crop crossing her thighs in the space between skirt hem and stocking tops. The expression on her face was one of firmness of will, one that implied she would always have her way.

"I... I will meet her when she arrives," Matthew whispered, the alternative possibilities were not something he wanted to ponder in detail.

"I thought you might, I'll pick out something for you to wear," giggled Bethany. She closed her thumb and forefinger in a firm ring around the base of Matthew's shaft. Slowly, she drew her hand upward, squeezing the precum from his cock to form a large clear droplet at the tip.

Bethany winked at Matthew, then leaned over to scoop up the droplet of precum with the tip of her tongue. In one smooth motion, she turned and brought her tongue to Matthew's lips.

Matthew's eyes closed in the submissive enjoyment of the moment as he opened his lips for Bethany's tongue and sucked his juices from it.

Releasing Matthew's cock, Bethany stood up and stepped back from the bed.

"Time to get up, Matty," she said, "You should have enough time to work out and get cleaned up before I expect Lady K to drop in. I'll pick out something for you to wear."

As she spoke Bethany headed for the bedroom door and has disappeared into the hallway before Matthew had time to respond.

"Lady K," he mused.

His mother Katherine, known to her friends as Kate, was now being referred to as "Lady K." Bethany had mentioned a few times to him that his mother held a prominent position in the local kink community. That was a revelation that Matthew still struggled to comprehend. Mostly, he'd ignored the possible ramifications of that information, because it seemed to be an incongruous depiction of his mother.

Matthew had always known his mother in her roles of wife, mother of two, and a busy consulting engineer. Her wardrobe, as far as Matthew knew, consisted mostly of sturdy worksite attire and office clothes, the latter more generally pants oriented and, rarely, longer skirts. The few times he could remember his mother being dressed for special events and formal occasions were classy but demure. No images of his mother come to him that fit Bethany's descriptions of her in a matriarchal role over kinksters. He also knew that he may not be able to deny that aspect of her life much longer.

Reorienting himself to the things he needed to get done, Matthew got out of bed and headed for the living room and the exercise equipment he shared with Bethany. All except the stationary cycle. That was hers He executed his aerobic workouts by running outside or, in bad weather, laps of the apartment block's stairwells.

Beginning with the dumbbells and flat bench, Matthew progressed to the exercise machine for heavier weights that would otherwise have required a spotter, and then unrolled a yoga mat. Choosing a short routine on the tablet kept in the living room for the purpose, Matthew followed along to work on stretching and flexibility as he controlled his breathing. Tidying up the weights, he glanced at the clock before grabbing a water bottle and heading down the hallway to shower.

On entering the bathroom, Matthew found the selections that Bethany had left out for him. First was his chastity cage. Next to that was an anal plug. This plug had a wide base flange and the shaft was shaped to stay tightly in his bottom. Its unique feature was a tapering flexible shaft above the thick base with a denser ball at the very tip. Matthew bit his lip softly as he recalled how that tip could move and squirm like it was alive as he moved around with the plug inserted. At least, he thought, it wasn't the remote control vibrating plug. Bethany had also chosen clothes for him so that Matthew wouldn't be greeting his mother naked. Her note said that he could choose from the items she left out.

Matthew's choices for pants were a pair of very lightweight tan slacks, with a flat front and a very subtle elastic waist. He knew the waistband hung low on his hips and the fit was snug from waist to knee and then loosened a little, but not enough to be reminiscent of bell-bottoms. Matthew also knew from Bethany's exploring hands when he wore them that they fit closely over his ass and chastity cage. With no pockets in front or back, nothing broke up the lines of his body in the pants.

The alternative to the slacks was a pair of thin white running shorts with red trim. Bethany had removed the liner material and cut the stitching on either side that held the overlapping front and rear panels in place. The shorts hid little and had taught Matthew what it meant when a woman wore something that teased a viewer's gaze with the possibility of a flash of more.

Matthew also had a choice of shirts, but it was clear that the two outfits weren't exactly mix-and-match. The first was a collared polo shirt. Tightly fitted, Matthew knew it hugged him closely and the bottom of the shirt would barely reach the waistband of the slacks. On the left breast of the white shirt was embroidered, in subtle silver thread, the logo "Beth's Boy." The second shirt was barely deserving of the name. A t-shirt cropped to a few inches above his waist and with sleeves only an inch long from the shoulder seam, Matthew could only think of how Bethany liked to tease his nipples through the thin fabric because they showed so clearly when erect.

Shaving, showering, and cleaning himself inside and out as his usual morning routine, Matthew returned to the selection on the vanity. He started with the chastity cage and then the anal plug. Once the plug was firmly in place and any excess lubricant cleaned up, Matthew paused and sat on the stool beside the shower to calm himself in the face of the arousal response which that part of his routine always stimulated.

Turning to the clothing, Matthew made what seemed to him to be the obvious choices. The slacks and polo shirt fit his body like a second skin. Despite the way they covered his body, he felt they showed everything to an observer and that did little to stop him from blushing at the sense of exposure. Standing still, it was almost as if the shirt was long enough to meet the slacks at their waistband, but Matthew knew that any movement was midriff-baring.

Neatly refolding the remaining clothes, Matthew stacked them on the side of the vanity. Taking a last look at himself in the mirror, he stepped into the hallways and turned toward the living room. Before heading in that direction, he paused at the doorway to his own bedroom to make a final check that it was tidy, a small concession to the possibility that his mother may still find cause to look in.

As he passed the closed double doors to Bethany's suite, Matthew hung the key to the chastity cage on her doorknob.

Crossing to the galley kitchen, Matthew poured himself a coffee and looked across the broad counter to survey the living room. He quickly fell into his established routines as he calmed himself in the face of the inevitable. Wiping down the counters, he straightened up the few items on the lower counter and made sure the upper surface was spotless. Then, taking a disinfectant cloth, he went along the lineup of exercise equipment wiping down the surfaces and ensuring everything was in its place. He was just finishing with a thorough wipe-down of Bethany's bicycle seat when her voice came through the intercom beside the apartment door.

"Matty. Mother is on her way up. I have already let her through the lobby security door. Please don't make her wait at the door."

Matthew barely had time to dispose of the disinfectant cloth in the kitchen, wipe his hands and move toward the apartment door before the confident rapping of his mother's knock sounded. Taking a deep breath, he stepped forward and swung the door open.

"Mom!?" Matthew blurted.

"Matthew!," she exclaimed and stepped forward to immediately hug her son closely.

Matthew exhaled heavily as the strength of his mother's embrace surprised him. It was certainly her eyes that met his as the door opened, her voice that rung in his ears, and the feel of her embrace was so familiar. And yet, so much was subtly, and some not so subtly, different about her.

"It's been too long my dear," she said as she continued to hold him close, "these months of lock-down have been almost too much."

It seemed as if the hug ended as abruptly as it had begun, the suddenness of its commencement and cessation canceling the slow seconds of familiarity in between. Matthew's mother released him and stepped back. Matthew, his mind already racing to catch up, swung the apartment door closed before turning to face his mother.

Katherine, Lady K, was dressed in a manner Matthew had never seen before and could hardly have imagined. Her hair, normally black and close-cropped, was as short as ever but the limitations on salons meant that a few streaks of grey could be seen at her temples. The grey didn't make her look older since she didn't look her age to begin with, but they did add a distinctive touch. She wore a short black leather bolero jacket that was obviously not designed to have its lapels meet. Under the jacket she wore a white blouse, open at the throat all the way to the top of the dark red leather waist cincher that wrapped her torso from hips to under her breasts. Those breasts were barely restrained by the black lace bra she wore under the almost translucent blouse and they were pushed upward to a prominence that Matthew certainly did not remember happening with anything he'd ever seen his mother wear before. Nestled in her deliciously exposed cleavage, a silver key hung down on a thin chain. Matthew caught his breath as he recognized the shape of the key. It matched the one he had left on Bethany's doorknob not long before.

Trying to take in every detail. Matthew's eyes traveling downward. Katherine's skirt was knee-length and well-formed to her hips and thighs, there was one slit in the skirt that traveled up the outer front of her left thigh almost to the waistband. On her legs were patterned black thigh-highs, the style clearly revealed through the narrow gap of the skirt's slit. On her feet were calf-height leather boots with laces crisscrossing from over the instep to the upper edge. The bright red laces contrasted against the boots' black leather. Four-inch heels gave a decided advantage to her when Matthew and his mother were the same height in bare feet.

Matthew opened his mouth, but no words came out. He literally did not know what to say.

Katherine laughed at his consternation. Stepping forward she ran the fingertips of one hand down Matthew's chest to his waistline. The fingertips of her hand traveled back upward until they felt and traced over the lettering of the "Beth's Boy" logo as a smile crossed her red lips. Matthew bit his lower lip as he felt the effects of those exploring fingertips pass over his nipple repeatedly as it hardened.

"Someone's been working out, I can see," she said with a smile, "and it looks like you've been very diligent with it. Your dad and I have built ourselves a little home gym too. By the way, you no longer have a bedroom in the basement at home. But I suppose you and Janie can share her old room as the new guest bedroom. If you both visit at the same time, we'll just have to work something out."

"You took away my... my bedroom...?," Matthew began quizzically.

Lady K laughed, "We just repurposed it dear, for fitness, and other activities."

Ignoring his reaction, Katherine's hand slid upward until her fingers caressed the thin purple collar around Matthew's neck.

"This looks good on you, Matty," she said, "I was so pleased when Beth asked my permission to collar you."

"Y... your permission...?"

"Yes dear, I wasn't about to let just anyone collar my son. But from what I hear it has done both of you a world of good and I am happy for you both. Who knows, perhaps one day I'll be walking you down the aisle to give you away."

At a loss to say anything, Matthew said the one thing that came to mind, "Thanks, mom."

"You're quite welcome, dear," Katherine replied, "and perhaps when I'm dressed like this you should address me as Mother, or 'Lady K' if you like.

Matthew's throat tightened slightly as he felt almost overwhelmed by the way his mother was adopting a new role in his life. A role that had been hidden from him before, but was now in the open. With no grounds to protest her choices, he surrendered to his fate.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered.

"That will do as well," Katherine chuckled as she turned toward the slight sound of Bethany's bedroom door opening.

It had only been a few minutes since Matthew had opened the door to greet his mother. In his mind, it seemed like a slice of eternity, for the way his sense of reality and relationships were overturned and all the pieces fell back into place in a way that fit the hints and information Bethany had been sharing for months. Still feeling slightly overwhelmed by the shifting context of so many things he now realized he had already been told, Matthew stood still and breathed deeply as he also watched Bethany approach.

"Lady K, welcome," Bethany exclaimed as she bounced forward on the balls of her feet.

Bethany wore a white blouse over a black circle skirt that bounced with every she took. Her legs were bare and on her feet were a pair of black leather ballet slippers. With her hair pulled back in a high ponytail, the only makeup she wore was bright red lipstick. Matthew's eyes widened slightly when he noticed the black leather thong around Bethany's neck and the key that hung from it in her cleavage.

Katherine took a step toward Bethany and as the two women met they embraced tightly. Matthew watched as Bethany's hands wrapped around his mother's body and slid under her short jacket in a tight hug. Katherine wrapped her arms around the younger woman, one hand moving down to cup her ass cheek and the other upward to cradle her head as their lips met.

Matthew stood frozen as he watched the deep sensuous kiss his mother and his roommate-Mistress shared. He saw Katherine's tongue thrust slowly and deeply into Bethany's open and accepting mouth. When Bethany's tongue responded and the tip traced Katherine's lips and slid inside her mouth Matthew could only think of that tongue feeding him his own precum when he woke that morning.

When Matthew's cock throbbed in its cage and he moaned softly, he didn't think the women had heard him. The truth was both had heard his reaction and each was pleased that they were having an effect on him.

Breaking the intensity of their embrace, Bethany stepped back while holding Katherine's hands in her own.

"I'm all set up in the bedroom, Katherine. We should be able to get through what you wanted before lunch. I've ordered some meals from the deli and they'll be delivered soon."

"Wonderful," Katherine responded, "We should get right to work then."

Without a glance back to Matthew, Katherine strode toward Bethany's bedroom. Bethany turned back to Matthew and smiled as she approached. Sliding her hands up Matthew's chest, she teased his nipples to new hardness as she spoke.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it? Katherine, Lady K, is amazing. I have learned so much from her. I suppose you heard about the lunches, so please be ready to answer the door when Charlie or Donna from the deli come up."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied, his mixed emotions calming with the feel of Bethany's touch and the sound of her calm voice.

Bethany's fingertips tightened on Matthew's nipples. She smiled broadly as she spoke again.

"And you better go change into your other outfit, you've been dripping in this one and it's very noticeable on your slacks."