A Prolonged Affair

Story Info
A man meets a woman that turns his life around.
3.1k words
12.3k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's another man I'm seeing. I want a divorce," she told Derek.

Although Derek, too, had felt trapped in his unhappy marriage with his wife that he had been married to for nine years, those words were incredibly unpleasant to hear for a husband and a father. The prospect that his wife he had been married to for so many years had another lover was a depressing one, if not infuriating.

"Who is it?" he demanded. "Who is this other man?"

He knew it didn't matter who it was, but that didn't change his resolve to learn who it was that had stolen her heart, who was replacing him.

"He's a coworker at the bank," she explained, avoiding his gaze.

"How long has this gone on for?"

Again, she reluctantly answered his question: "A few months."

It had gone on under Derek's nose for that long. Really, he should have expected something like this. It was only natural with how much he prioritized his work over his own family. But it still hurt. A lot. He wanted to hit her, but he also wanted to fall to the floor and cry. He did neither; rather, he remained calm and composed, even as the divorce proceedings went underway and his children were given to the custody of his now-divorced wife.

With pain he remembered the day when they met. It was at a coffee shop near where they both went to college. He started seeing there during his second year. At the time, he couldn't get over how attractive she was. Although he was too reluctant to approach her at first, after seeing her in the same spot on subsequent visits, he knew that he had to ask her out. Her name was Tabitha. She was majoring in journalism. After sitting down and talking with her for some time, he worked up the courage to ask her out on a date.

The period that followed was nothing short of being magical. On every date they went on, they had no shortage of things to talk about, and, after a while, they became regular lovers. It was after they were both finished with college when he finally proposed to her. It was just after they had finished having sex, and they were both still naked in bed. And when she said, "Yes, I will! Yes!" tears in her eyes while she said so, it was the happiest moment he could recall in his recent life. She pulled his face down into her bosom and kissed his head. Eventually, after they were married, they had two kids, and their marriage seemed like it would remain happy forever.

But that was over now. She had grown bored with him and his preference of work over her. He had become dissatisfied as well. Maybe it was the best, he thought; but either way, he was incredibly depressed for a long period of time after the divorce. He was able to eventually continue living as he had before, but even his colleagues noticed that he was much sadder than he had been previously. This, of course, was before he met her, the girl that would change his life.

The meeting between Derek and his lover-to-be occured by chance. It had been a year and a half since the divorce, and, besides the times where he was allowed to see his children whom he still loved, he had had little contact with his wife. She had now married the man that she had started the affair with, making Derek all the more unhappy. It was winter, and the city was covered in snow and ice. It just so happened that when Derek was walking out of the away from his office at a truck company he owned (for he was a businessman after all), that he, by pure coincidence, slipped on the ice, sending his head plummeting to the icy concrete sidewalk.

When one of his coworkers, who was leaving just a few minutes after him, found Derek on the cement sidewalk, blood from a cut above his eye staining the ice and snow red, an ambulance was promptly called. After being rushed to the hospital, Derek, after receiving X-rays for his head, discovered that he would need stitches to allow the wound to heal.

"You should be glad," one of the doctors told him. "It could have been much worse."

Nonetheless, it was a pain for Derek. Being injured was never fun, and he'd never had to get so many stitches before. But it was at this hospital that he would have an encounter that he would never forget. He was in a hospital room after receiving the stiches, which still burned with sharp pain when a nurse entered the room bearing a tray of food. This was the woman that would prove quintessential in the change that would occur in his life.

Derek was immediately enraptured by the nurse. She was about the same age as his (early to mid thirties) but looked incredibly young. Her face was impeccably sculpted; her hair was dark amber; freckles dotted her face like constellations. She was plump, but far from fat. And although Derek knew that it wasn't right, he couldn't stop staring at the nurse's breasts, for they were vast and ample. Her hips were curvy, and, in general, she was sexy. Real sexy.

"Are you doing alright, Mr. Beckett?" she asked upon entering the room. "I brought some food for you.

At first, Derek found himself unable to answer the woman's question. She was so encaptivating that he was practically dazed by her appearance. Eventually, he mumbled, "Yes."

"Is something wrong?" she asked. "Well, other than your head?"

Desperately, Derek searched for a name tag on her, but couldn't find one, leaving him rather disappointed.

"No, everything's quite alright," he responded.

She set down the tray on a table next to his bed.

"You'll be able to leave here soon," she said.

"Ah, yes. Thank you. That's great."

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

It's now or never, he thought; let's talk to her now. He stammered:

"Do you mind in I ask for your name?"

"Why it's right here on my—wait, where's my name tag? Oh, I don't see it"They both laughed after that. "Oh, sorry. It's Emma. That's my name."

She was kind of ditsy, but Derek didn't mind one bit. He had to ask her out. But how could he?

"Um, excuse me?" he eventually said just as she was about to walk out the door.

"Yes?"

It was now or never, he thought. But, in the end, he couldn't do it. "Never mind. Thank you for bringing me my food." After that, she left, presumably, or so he thought, to never be seen again.

When he checked out of the hospital, Derek was incredibly disappointed in himself. He didn't see Emma for another six weeks. By then, he had nearly moved on accepting the fact that even if he did see her again, there'd be no way that she was single. But, as luck would have it, six weeks later, when he went to get his stitches taken out of his forehead, he saw Emma once again.

"Hello, Mr. Beckett," she said, entering the room. "Let's get those stitches out of there. Then, we'll have the doctor come look at you, and you'll be good to go."

For Derek, getting stitches taken out of his head was incredibly painful, but, in the end, it was worth it, for he, while Emma was leaning over him, looked at her massive breasts that strained against her uniform. Derek wasn't an expert of cup sizes, but he knew that Emma's breasts were at least DD cup if Tabatha's had been B. After the stitches were out, she said:

"All better. Anything else you need from me before I go get the doctor."

It was now or never, Derek thought. He had to have her. Never in his whole life, even with Tabatha, had he felt the way he felt then about a woman.

"Yes, there is something," he said, working up the courage to ask. "Would you like to go get coffee with me sometime this week?"

Derek wasn't sure what surprised him more: the fact that he had worked up the courage to say it, or that she had said yes. They met on Saturday of that week. She came dressed in casual clothes, but she was just as attractive out of uniform as she was in one. What the two had planned to be a short, casual meet up turned into a five hour long deliberation. During this conversation, they didn't once run out of things to talk about. In a way, it was much like an interview between the two.

On subsequent dates, they went out to dinner together, stopped at coffee shops, or went to the movies. There was no shortage of fun and merriment during these dates, and they found many interests they shared in common. On top of this, Derek learned a lot about Emma's personality, and, eventually, knew that he had found the right one. She was sweet, witty, and accepting of him. She was shy and a little ditsy, but he didn't mind. She was interested in him; he was interested in her. It seemed like the perfect match. Of course, they were each attracted to each other. Derek had never considered himself attractive, yet he found himself in a situation where someone found him undeniably attractive. It was only natural that this would culminate in the greatest way possible for the two.

They had been dating for a month by then. Sex was inevitable at that point. It was, after all, on both of their minds. They both planned a date; however, this date would be at Derek's very own house. It was the most casual thing they had done thus in their relationship. She had never been to his house before, and, as such, Derek worked all day beforehand to clean up the place so he could make a good impression. When she arrived at his house, he was stunned by the dress she wore. It was a scarlet dress with a V-neck, exposing her bust in all its glory. The dress stopped mid-thigh, showing off her beautiful legs.

"What do you think?" she asked, speaking, of course, of her dress.

"You look stunning," Derek said, still admiring how the dress hugged her curves.

"Thank you. I was hoping that you'd like it."

She had picked it out specifically for him, and, to Derek, it was the sweetest gesture he could have imagined. He wasn't kidding with himself: he was turned on. He had thought many times about having sex with her, but downplayed it each time, thinking that there'd be no way she'd want him that badly; but this time, he thought, he might actually get what he had desired for so long. Shortly thereafter, he let her in.

Derek had a small home, and, initially, he was worried that it wouldn't impress Emma at all. Emma, in her benevolence, however, did not judge him in the slightest.

"What would you like for dinner?" he asked as they walked into the living room.

"Pizza would be fine, really," said she, admiring the many books that filled his book shelf.

"Pizza? That's all you want?"

"Yes, I love pizza. Besides, I really don't require some fancy meal. We're here to have fun, after all."

Derek couldn't deny that. They ordered pizza, and they sat down on the couch to watch a movie. When the pizza arrived, they continued what they were doing beforehand. It was after a while, when the movie was over, that it became dark outside, and Emma leaned her head on Derek's shoulder.

"Derek," she mumbled, "I need to tell you something."

"Yes, sweetie?" Derek asked. He hoped that this was the moment that he was waiting for.

"I'm not ready for this night to be over. I need you."

Those were the only words that were necessary. "You're sure about this?" he asked.

"Never more sure about anything," she said. "Please, I need this."

"Trust me," he said, "I need you too."

That being said, he leaned in to kiss her. But this was unlike any other kiss they had ever shared before. Rather, it was much more passionate. He fancifully poked his tongue into her mouth, where he directed it to dance with her tongue. They did this ravenously until Derek ran out of breath. Then, with his lips and tongue, he attacked her neck, giving it kisses and bites all over. After that, he began to help her get undressed. He gingerly helped her out of her dress and beheld her body. Besides her face, her back and chest were covered in adorable freckles. Her underwear was black and laced. She must have picked it out specifically for me, he thought. Her breasts were just as large as he imagined them.

"May I?" he asked. She nodded, knowing exactly what he desired.

He reached behind her back and undid her bra, allowing her tits to spill forth. Immediately, he grasped them; they filled up his hands quite well. Her nipples, by this point, were erect, and, under his hands, her breasts felt soft and malleable like sand. She gasped as he gave each of them a good squeeze.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No, please continue. Use my body however you like."

Taking her words seriously, he then descended his mouth on her right nipple, taking in as much of her breast into his mouth as he could. Gingerly, he sucked and lapped his tongue around her nipple, exciting moans from her. Meanwhile, he used his left hand to grope and massage her left tit.

She was getting rather wet now and wanted him badly. Forcefully, she pulled his shirt over his head. He complied and allowed her to take it off, exposing his torso region to Emma. Derek had put on a considerable amount of weight since he dated Tabatha, but she didn't find this any less attractive. Soon, they were both naked as Derek took of his pants and boxers, and Tabatha took off her panties; her pubic hair was the same color as the hair on her head. He laid her down on her back on the couch, and, with his fingers, spread the lips of her cunt. Then, deleteriously, he stuck his tongue between her folds and began to eat her out. Derek didn't like the taste, but he decided to endure it for her pleasure; and she most certainly was in pleasure, for her moans only grew louder.

Better keep it down lest I attract the attention of the neighbors, he thought; but he didn't want to tell her that. Rather, he continued to lick her cunt until boom! an earth shattering orgasm! Her thick legs were immediately wrapped around his head, cradling him like a baby, she shouting his name. After she relinquished hold of his head, he looked her in the eyes and smiled. She smiled back. He kissed her again, allowing her to taste her own cum which was now in his mouth. Then, they both knew it was time.

"I hope I can please you," she said softly. "It's been a long time since I've done something like this, so don't expect too much from me."

Once again, he kissed her on the lips. It was a short kiss, and he quickly pulled away and said, "I'm sure you'll be perfect."

With that, he held out his cock and positioned it to enter her already soaking cunt. She wasn't a virgin, he could tell that, and he wondered who was the lucky one to steal her virginity. He quickly put these thoughts out of his mind and began to thrust into her slowly and carefully. Emma covered her freckled face, which was now growing quite red, with a pillow as he began to pick up speed. As he got faster, her moans became louder, until they were nearly screams. He pulled the pillow off her face and leaned down to kiss her, silencing her. Then, continuing to thrust, he attacked her breasts once again, sucking and biting her nipples furiously.

"Please, give me more!" she cried at the top of her lungs.

Complying, Derek continued to thrust. Then, he was grasping her thighs, and she was on top of him coming down on him again and again. After doing this for several minutes, it became too much for him. Quickly, he pulled out of her, pressed her back down onto the couch again, and fired his seed onto her stomach.

When they were done, he collapsed onto her, and they stayed in that position for several minutes, too tired and short of breath to do much of anything else. Eventually, Emma said, "That was amazing."

"Yes," Derek said. "It was. God, you're great."

"Thank you."

"Listen, Emma, there's something else I want to tell you."

"What's that?"

"I love you."

As these words became processed in her brain, she began to cry. At first, Derek was scared that she didn't have the same feelings for him, but she quickly convinced him otherwise.

"It's been so long since someone's told me that," she said. "The last time my ex-husband told me that, before we got divorced, was before we were married. After that, he didn't tell me it at all. He just used me for sex. But now I know that there's someone I can truly love, and it's you. Yes, I love you too."

They kissed once again, and Derek told her his story of how his divorce came to be. They discovered that they had a lot in common with their pasts. She too suffered from an unhappy marriage and was recently divorced after having been married to her husband for years. It was she who filed for divorce, tired of his behavior towards her. It was painful for her to recall, but it didn't matter anymore; for they had each other and that was all that was necessary.

After they showered and cleaned up, they both got into Derek's bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. So that was their love affair. Wordless, a nighttime event that happened behind closed doors. Sometimes Derek climbed on top of Emma; sometimes the opposite happened. They would move to accommodate each other, making sure that the other had as much of a pleasurable time as possible. Sometimes they would throw their arms around each other's backs, and other times, they would give each other oral sex. Derek particularly liked having his dick sucked by Emma. Even once, they tire anal, which turned out to be a particularly memorable and intimate experience for them.

Either way, they were happy. They were happy because they had each other, and that's all that mattered in this prolonged affair.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A run...

....of the mill love story. This writer tries a bit too hard with a lot of excess adjectives.

I had to chuckle at one point when he named the girlfriend Emma and Tabatha in the same short paragraph. Two stars, for its lack of originality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Not bad for a first story. I saw only a few grammar errors, but they did not take away from the story. The characters were ok, but kind of simple. A suggestion, flesh out the characters some more so the reader can get to know them and really get into the interaction between them. The story flow was a little short, but ok for your first one. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

All Because of a Rusted Swing Set Can a rusty swing set bring about true love?in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Burning Down the House He found out she had a plan. His actually worked.in Loving Wives
Tell You Twice A wife's success creates changes in attitude.in Loving Wives
Valentine's Day Storm A worker is stuck with his tough female boss on Valentine's Day.in Romance
More Stories