A Promise Kept Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's our Natalie...very determined," he proudly chuckled, "She's been that way since she was a child."

"I'm not trying to be disrespectful," I conspiratorially grinned, "But where I come from, we call that being hard headed and stubborn."

"Both of which Natalie gets from her mother," he loudly laughed, "Well said, young Michael...well said."

"Good Morning, darling," Lady Sarah smiled, kissing her husband on the lips before taking her place at the table, "And a good morning to you, too, Michael, and just so that the both of you know, I'm only hard headed when I'm right and someone else is wrong, and if Natalie is like anyone, Michael, don't let my husband fool you for one moment, it's her father she takes after," which of course elicited a chuckle from both me and Sir Tomas.

"Good morning, Lady Sarah," I smiled, "It's good to see you this morning."

"Hello, Michael dear," she sweetly replied, "I see my daughter drug you out of Los Angeles last night."

"Yes, ma'am, she did," I told her smiling, "But it was worth it to be able to see you and Sir Tomas again today."

"You, dear, dear, boy," she sweetly replied, placing her hand atop of mine, "Isn't he just the nicest young man you've ever met, Tomas darling?"

"Oh, yes," he sarcastically teased from behind his newspaper, bringing a grin to my face, "Just lovely," and of course by this time, I was almost in tears laughing.

"Pay him no mind," Lady Sarah giggled, "He's just being a wanker this morning."

"They say that birds of a feather stick together," Natalie giggled, suddenly appearing beside me at the table with her arms around me, "Good, morning, my beautiful Knight," and then she gently kissed me on the cheek, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes," I smiled, "I slept wonderfully, thank you."

Once everyone was at the table, I saw Sir Tomas press a button on a small box beside the table itself, and then in a matter of a few seconds, a lady and a gentleman, both wearing domestic uniforms, appeared with smiles on their faces.

"Our staff knows what we all like to eat for breakfast, young Michael," Sir Tomas smiled, "So, what would you like this morning?"

"I would like some coffee, with cream and two sugars please," I told the staff, and then to eat, I would like a couple of pieces of bacon with two scrambled eggs, and some toast, please."

"Very good, sir," the lady smiled, then curtsied and left the room.

"I'll bring your coffee straight away, sir," the man told me, then turned and walked away.

~~~~~~

"Everything tasted so good," I told Sir Ian and Lady Sarah, "Thank you both, so very much for having me out here. It was just what I needed."

"We're very glad to have you, dear," Lady Sarah lovingly replied, "I look forward to the day you can come to England and stay with us for a while longer than just the weekend."

"Oh, yes," Natalie suddenly smiled, "Please say that you'll come, Michael...please?"

"It's not that I don't like having him around, too, I do; but you two seem to have forgotten something," Sir Tomas grinned, patting me on the shoulder, "Because of his duty to his country, Michael can't just pick up and go somewhere on a whim."

"He's right," I quietly said, then I smiled, "But I haven't used any of my leave yet, so; don't be surprised if I just show up unannounced. Would that be alright?"

"That would be lovely," Natalie widely grinned, making Sir Tomas chuckle at his daughter's behavior, "I can't wait to introduce you to all my mates, I know they'll adore you."

"We'll have to see," I told her smiling, "But I'll definitely check into it as soon as I get back, okay?"

"Brilliant," Natalie sweetly replied, "Oh, I can't wait."

"Me either, M'Lady" I softly replied, gently squeezing her hand, "Me either."

"So, what do the two of you have planned for the day?" Lady Sarah asked

"I thought that Michael and I could go SCUBA diving today," Natalie knowingly giggled, "If he's up to it, that is."

"Are you kidding me?" I excitedly grinned, "Back on base my team mates all tell me that I'm part fish," which elicited laughter from everyone at the table.

"Please forgive my ignorance, Michael dear," Lady Sarah sweetly asked, "But what exactly does a Navy SEAL do?"

"I can't tell you exactly what we do, Lady Sarah," I began, "But what I can tell you is that we are a group of very highly trained men that are prepared to take care of any given situation at a moment's notice."

"I don't know," she worriedly replied, "It sounds dangerous to me."

"You can rest easy," I smiled, gently patting her hand, "I've yet to come across something that I can't handle," not realizing that I would be put to the test sooner than I cared to.

~~~~~~

Natalie and I went diving that morning, and then just walked the beach hand in hand, spending the day together, content with simply enjoying each other's company. Around four o'clock that afternoon, I heard Natalie's stomach begin to growl.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, "I can hear your stomach growling."

"Maybe just a bit," she giggled, "But after last night, I don't want anything really heavy, alright?"

"Not a problem, M'Lady," I tenderly replied, "I've always wanted to be to say that to a girl, and it really be true...It's like I'm living in a very sweet dream when I'm around you, Natalie, I just can't help it, what, with the historical times that your family's blood line dates back to...wow...I think it's amazing."

"Oh really," she knowingly grinned, "And how do you know this, my beautiful Knight?"

"I was born at night, my dear," I teased, "But it most certainly wasn't last night," which elicited squeals of laughter from Natalie.

"Not really," I confessed, "I asked your father to give me a brief overview of your family's history, which I found to be absolutely fascinating, by the way. I think that it's very interesting that your father's bloodline dates all the way back to the Roman Empire when England was called Britannia back then; and the Holy Crusade, the Battle of Maricaibo, serving Under Admiral Horatio Nelson, The Crimean War, both World Wars, Korea, Vietnam, the list is endless."

"You see," she smiled, "That's one of the reasons my father adores you like he does, because you can identify with him when it come to all things Military."

"You father is a kind and noble man," I told her, "And I respect him greatly."

"He told me to marry you if I could," Natalie suddenly said, looking directly into my eyes with a knowing smile, "I told you that because I wanted you to know how much my mother and father have come to care for you in the short time they've known you, my beautiful Knight," and then she leaned over and gently kissed my lips and whispered, "And I've come to care a great deal for you myself, Michael."

"I care for you, too, Natalie, I really do," I uncomfortably replied, "But I was honest with you when I told you that I'm still pretty messed up inside."

"I know, my love," she quietly replied, gently holding my head to her breast, rocking back and forth as we sat in the sand talking, "And I think that it's time for me to be honest with you, my beautiful Knight."

"What are you talking about, Natalie," I said, a bad feeling beginning to rise up inside of me, "Is there something that I don't know?"

"Yes, and I'm not ashamed of it either, she suddenly began to cry, "I fell in love with you the day you saved my life, Michael...I couldn't tell you that because I didn't want to look like some starry eyed little girl," and then she couldn't continue talking for being too choked up and crying so; I simply held her close and let her get it out of her system...

~~~~~~

"I'm sorry I lost control like that," she sniffled, "I haven't cried like that since I was a little girl."

"It's alright," I gently replied, "every once in a while we all have to purge our system of life's frustration, I mean, hell, we're only human, Natalie."

"You see?" she smiled, "It's because you always have something wise to say to me when I'm confused, and that's just another one of the many reasons that I love you, and call you my Knight...and according to tradition, because you saved my life, I can...and one day will petition the Queen to Knight you for it."

"Come on, Natalie," I humbly replied, "You don't have to do that."

"Oh yes, I do," she replied, her beautiful hazel blue eyes brightly sparkling, "That way, you'll have a home wherever I am, Michael...always..."

~~~~~~

Chapter Five

As is customary amongst aristocracy the attire for the evening meal is strictly dress so; because it was the only dress clothing I had, I wore my ceremonial Uniform again, only I didn't have to wear my beret.

"Oh, Michael dear," Lady Sarah sweetly commented again, "You look absolutely splendid in that uniform."

"Thank you, Lady Sarah," I happily smiled, "I'll take a compliment like that from a beautiful Lady anytime."

"Oh, my," she brightly smiled, "You are a rascal indeed."

"But don't we all love it, mother?" Natalie grinned, gently taking my hand, "He's my beautiful Knight, and as soon as we get back to London, I'm going to Buckingham Palace to petition her majesty to Knight Michael for saving my life."

"You know, I think that's a brilliant idea," Sir Tomas suddenly grinned, "I'll talk to her majesty personally, my dear, you're not to worry."

"Thank you, Daddy," Natalie cooed, getting up from her place at the table, and then walking around to where Sir Tomas was seated, then she gently threw her arms around her father's neck, kissing him in the cheek, "I love you oh so much."

"I love you, too, my lamb," Sit Tomas gently replied, patting Natalie's hand, "Now go sit back down and let's eat...your mother had me out pulling weeds in her rose garden all day, and I've worked yo quite an appetite."

"I can understand that," I grinned, "My grandmother has a massive rose garden, and I can remember working in it when I was little...and she made me pull weeds, too, Sir Tomas."

"Ah, another member of the brotherhood of weed pullers," he laughed, "I think that deserves a drink...Perkins."

"Yes, sir," replied the older gentleman I saw at breakfast, who until now, I never knew his name, "What can I get you to drink, Sir Tomas."

"Good man," Sir Tomas smiled, "Bring me a bottle of the Chateau Lafitte, Rothschild, a fifty-six if there's another one left, if not, the fifty-one."

"Very good, Sir Tomas, "I'll return momentarily," and then Perkins turned and walked away, headed for the wine cellar presumably.

"Isn't that what Ian was pouring down you at the Embassy bar last night, Michael?" Sir Tomas asked me, "And if anyone knows their wines, one can rest assured that Ian is the world's most informed wine connoisseur that I've ever known."

"I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your telling me of your family history, Sir Tomas," I told him, "I found it to be most fascinating."

"That's because you, yourself are a combat veteran," he respectfully replied, "And warriors respect each other's crusades."

"I've never heard it put that way, Sir Tomas," I respectfully answered him, "Thank you for opening my eyes a little more. I really appreciate it, M'Lord Wickham, sir."

"And thank you, Michael," he told me, "I've never heard my title announced so respectfully, and with so much true meaning. I've noticed that you've taken quite a fancy to the existence of the British Aristocracy, or Nobility, if you will."

"I like to use the word Aristocracy," I plainly said, "If you don't mind that is?"

"Goodness, of course not," he knowingly smiled, "But do you mind if I ask you why, young Michael?"

"No, sir, not at all," I told him smiling, "One can be born into the Aristocracy, but I believe that nobility is not something we're born with. I believe that it should something we all should strive for."

"Well said, Sir Knight," Natalie sweetly grinned.

"And that's another thing," I asked, gently taking Natalie's hand, "I'm not a British citizen so; how can the Queen Knight me?"

"The Queen can Knight anyone that she feels has done something extraordinary, or has done something to protect the Nobility, and/or the Sovereignty of England...and by directly saving the life of a member of the Royal Court, our Natalie, the Queen has been known to Knight certain individuals whose actions have received the notice of a member of the Royal family."

"Holy cow," I said, suddenly realizing just exactly who Sir Tomas and Lady Sarah were, as well as their positions in the Royal family, "If you don't mind my asking, how closely are you related to the Queen, Sir Tomas?"

"She and I are first cousins," Sir Tomas replied, "We were very close growing up, and I'm proud that she's the Sovereign of England."

"So you should be, Sir Tomas," I acknowledged, "And rightly so, too..."

~~~~~~

"Do you play chess, Michael," Sir Tomas politely inquired, "And if so, do you fancy a game?"

"Yes, I've been playing chess since my father taught me how to play when I was about eight," I proudly replied, "And if you want to play a game, I'd be honored...but take it easy on me, Sir Tomas. I haven't played in a few years."

"Certainly," he smiled, "I'm not that savvy of a chess player, I just enjoy the game."

"You'd better watch him, Michael," Lady Sarah told me smiling, "He's a bloody shark, and he'll rob you blind."

"I don't play that well to begin with," I humbly laughed, "And most certainly not well enough to play for money either."

"Please," Sir Tomas grinned, "We're just going to play a friendly game."

"You don't know the meaning of a friendly game, Daddy," Natalie teased, "There first time he loses, Michael, he whines like a schoolboy who's scraped his knee," and then she and Lady Sarah fell into a loud fit of female laughter, making me simply smile and shake my head.

"Damned women," Sir Tomas good naturedly chuckled, "Pay those two no mind, young Michael, no mind at all."

~~~~~~


I'm not sure," I said, after three hours of playing chess with Sir Tomas, "But I'm fairly certain that that's checkmate, Sir Tomas."

"I believe you're right," he smiled laying his King on its side, "Good game, young Michael."

"You must allow me to take to the gentlemen's club I belong to in London," he chuckled, "We'll "Clean Up" as they say in America."

"I look forward to the day I can come to London," I told him, "And thank you again for your hospitality; Sir Tomas, you and Lady Sarah have been so kind to me."

"You're a good lad," Sir Tomas affectionately told me, "And I, for one, am going to miss you while you're gone...but rest assured, we'll see one another a lot sooner than you think. You can count on it."

"I sure hope so," I replied, "That would be nice," not thinking about what we'd been talking about the night before, or should I say the "Knight" before?

~~~~~~

THAT NIGHT

I had just climbed into bed, and was just beginning to doze off, when I felt someone, Natalie, getting into the bed with me.

"Hello, my beautiful Knight," she softly purred, only this time she draped half of her body across mine, wearing only a tee shirt, and unbeknownst to me at the time, no panties, "This is our last night together, Michael."

"I know," I quietly replied, trying to keep from getting hard by the way she as rubbing her body against mine, as all I was wearing were my boxers, "I'm really going to miss you, Natalie...I'm going to miss all of you sorely, but especially you."

"Please don't remind me, Michael," she sniffled, "And your leaving in the morning is killing me."

"Shh," I softly replied, pulling her into my arms, "Please don't cry, Natalie. It's hard enough as it is."

"I want you to do something for me," she softly told me, "But you have to promise me that you'll do it before I ask you."

"I'll do whatever you want," I said, not realizing what she had in mind, "You know that."

"That's good to hear," she softly breathed, "Because I want you to make love to me, Michael," and then she sat up in the bed and pulled off her tee shirt, revealing her beautiful naked body to me.

"My God, Natalie," I said, not being able to keep from looking at her beautiful body, "You're so beautiful, but do you realize what is it that you're asking of me?"

"Of course, I do," she smiled, now rubbing her bare breasts across my chest, while gently snaking her hand into my boxers, grabbing a hold of my now iron hard cock, "The first time I had sex, it hurt and I didn't like it. I want someone whom I know that cares about me to show me what it feels like to be made love to...Besides, you promised me that you would, Michael. Please do this for me?"

"I guess a promise is a promise," I replied, and with that, I peeled my boxers off and told her, "Come to me, my darling English beauty.

~~~~~~

"Oh, yes, Michael," Natalie moaned as I began to taste her, "No one's ever done that to me before, and I love it, oh God Yes, Yes, Oh, OH, OH YES I'M CUUMMMIINNGG," she cried, as she grabbed my hair, humping my face as she loudly groaned through her first orgasm .I won't go into further detail, but suffice it to say that by the end of the night, the two of us lay exhausted, holding onto one another as if our very lives depended on it

"Can I please sleep in here with you tonight, my love?" Natalie knowingly asked, "You know I'll only climb back into your bed with you after you've gone to sleep, don't you?"

"I know," I grinned, pulling the covers further back, "Come on, baby...besides, I want to hold onto you for as long as I can before I have to leave here tomorrow.

"Mmm," she purred, snuggling up against me, right before I turned off the light, "That's what I wanted to hear, my love..."

~~~~~~

The next morning came, and with it also came having to say goodbye to three of the sweetest, most kind and caring people I've ever known. You will write to me, won't you?" Natalie asked, "I put a surprise in your travel bag only to be opened after you get back to your home."

"I never thought I'd sat this," I told her, pulling her closely against me, "But I'm really going to miss you, Natalie...I'm going to miss you a lot, my sweet."

"You're in here now," she smiled, holding her hand against her heart, "And wherever I go, you'll always be with me, my beautiful Knight."

"Drive safely, Michael," Lady Sarah told me smiling, "I would hate for anything to happen to you."

"Take good care of yourself, young Michael," Sir Tomas grinned, "We'll see you soon, I expect."

"I sure hope so," I absent mindedly replied, "Take care," and then after one final kiss from Natalie, I got into my car, and then headed back to Coronado."

~~~~~~

It only took me about four hours to drive the distance from The Wickham's

Home in the Santa Monica Mountain Range, to my apartment in Coronado; and as I drove, it gave me time to think. I thought about the past weekend and with who I spent it, as well as the fact that not once did I think about Jill's death, Johnny Lee's death, or any number of things that had been crossing my mind, before I met Natalie. And in thinking about her, as well as the time I'd just spent with her and her family, I came to realize that the dark attitude I'd harbored only a few days earlier, was now gone.

In its place, though, was a new, bright and hopeful outlook on life. I realized right then that David and Stephanie had both been right when they told me what they thought Jill would have wanted for me to do in the event she was gone.

While I wasn't totally sure about my feelings for Natalie, I knew for a fact that there was a part of me that did, and would always love her more than life itself. However, the realist in me let me know in no uncertain terms that I was most definitely not meant to spend my life as a part of the British Aristocracy, regardless of how deeply the romantic in me fell in love with the thought of it all. Still though, little did I realize that England would call me once more and honor me for something I looked at no more complicated than tying one's shoes?

1...34567...12