A Promise Made

Story Info
A promise is a promise - no matter what.
3.2k words
4.61
8.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bit of a departure for me. Most of my stories are a bit longer and there's a lot of character development. This story has what I hope is the necessary character development and gets hotter toward the end - which comes fast. I hope you enjoy my offering. As always I appreciate ratings and comments. If you choose to email, I will do my best to answer.

I'm my own editor, so any mistakes are mine and mine alone. ALL people in the story are adults - over 21 years old.

And, thank you for the gift of your time!

XXXXXX

It's another evening shift at the Shaving Emporium. The store is not too busy and I am careful to smile and help everyone that comes in. I have some regular clients who I have served since starting here almost two years ago and it's really good to see them when they come in. Shaving Emporium sells straight razors, safety razors, blades, soaps and colognes. All products are of the highest quality. Clients expect me to know something about every item and which product would be best for them.

My name is Brad Simpson. I'm 24 and have a Master's Degree in Bioengineering. The problem is that even with my Master's, hiring managers don't seem to be interested in someone who still looks much younger. Looking so much younger than I am has been the bane of my existence. Teased throughout school. No girl would ever go out with me because I looked like their little brother. Between my blond hair, blue eyes and naturally smooth skin I do look much younger. But, my Mom swears to me that I will look closer to my age one day - yeah, when I'm about 75!

I work out enough to stay healthy and am much stronger than I look. That took some folks by surprise one day late in my high school senior year when I just got fed up with the abuse. I wasn't bothered much after that.

And, while I work part-time at Shaving Emporium, I make a very good living as a consultant and problem solver for bio-engineering challenges. In fact, I already have five patents that provide me with a much larger income than I would normally have working for one company. A ew of my former professors have been great about pointing me at problems and recommending me as an independent consultant; one that is rarely seen and only judged by results I provide.

At about 8:00 one of my regulars, Sam Roberts, came into the store looking a bit worried. When he saw me, he broke into a smile.

"Sam, how are you," I ask as I walk to him offering my hand and smiling. "You look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders."

"Brad, it's great that you're here," he tells me. "I need to ask a big favor."

"I've known you for almost two years and this is the first time I have ever seen you look concerned over anything," I tell him. "Anything you need from me, just ask."

Sam takes a step back and looks at me from head to foot and then back up to my head. He smiles and nods. I'm wondering what's going on.

"Just how old are you," he asked me after looking me over. Not another one, I thought.

"I'm 24," I tell him. "Want to see my driver's license?"

"No, no," he smiled, "it's just that..."

"I look young," I finished for him. At least he looked a bit chagrined.

"Brad," Sam starts, "it's a pretty big favor I need to ask you to do."

"Anything. Just name it," I say with a reassuring smile.

"I need a model for a new client. I thought I had one but they had to back out when there was a death in the family..."

"That's understandable."

"I know, but I still have to meet the deadline which is soon," Sam says.

Sam is a product photographer who sometimes uses models for various products. I'm sure you have seen his work online or on the side of buses.

"I don't know how I can help you, Sam. I really don't know any models."

"Brad," he said as he moved a little closer to me and dropped his voice, "I want you to be my model."

Looking at him I began to chuckle thinking that he had to be joking, or I was being punked. Me? A model? I don't think so.

"Sam, you can't be serious. I'm not a model and don't have a clue how to be one..."

"Don't worry about any of that," Sam assures me. "It will be you, me and a camera. I will tell you everything you need to do."

"I don't know..."

"The job will pay you $1,000 and will only take a half-day," he told me.

"If you think I can really do it..."

"I do," Sam emphasized.

He was wearing me down and I did tell him I'd do anything. Taking a deep breath, I released it.

"Okay, Sam," I told him and he just smiled. "But, it's a favor to you. Keep the money. If your client is happy with the images, then we can talk about money, maybe." While I have a smile on my face, he understands I am very serious.

"Are you available this Saturday," he asked me.

"I am," I told him, "it's my weekend off from the store."

"Please be at my studio on Saturday at 10:00," Sam told me as he handed me a business card with his address on it. "I converted one of the rooms in my home to a studio I sometimes use," he explained.

"See you Saturday at 10:00." I confirmed with him. "But, before you go, take a sample of this new cologne. I don't know the formula or how it works, but a lot of folks tell me the scent is kind of arousing," I explained to him with a shrug. "Let me know what you think, please."

As he left the store there was a bounce in his step that had been missing. I was kind of pleased with myself that I could help him.

Saturday morning I got up, ran three miles, had breakfast, took a shower and was knocking on Sam's door right at 10:00. He opened it with a smile and seemed a little surprised.

"I've never had a model be on time," he said. "This is a great start."

"And you still haven't because I'm not a model," I told him with a smile.

"You are today," he told me, "and who knows where this might lead?"

I shook my head slowly with a small smile as I walked into his home. I had to admire his optimism. He led me through his home which was very comfortable looking, to his studio. The studio turned out to be a large guest bedroom that he converted for his use. Besides lighting equipment there was a bed, a chair and a small table in the room, but no sign of any product. I turned toward Sam and found he was a bit nervous. What had I gotten myself into?

"Sam," I started, "where's the product?"

"Well, it's a new client and the product just got here yesterday..." Sam was so nervous that his voice was almost shaking. I stepped closer and wanting to comfort him, I took his hand in mine as I began to speak.

"Sam, you don't know this, but I have never backed out of a promise," I assured him. "I reluctantly promised to be your model, but I promised and here I am. I wasn't smart enough to ask what the product was, but, again, I promised you. So, why are you so nervous and where's the product?" I was hoping to help him a bit, but he still looked nervous.

"Brad, I like you a lot," he told me. "I respect you and if I had really known what the product was, I would have never come to you. I will relieve you of your promise, if you want." That was the kind and good hearted Sam I knew, which only made me want to help him even more. I put my arms around him and brought him into a hug.

"This is a new client and opportunity for you," I whispered as I hugged him. "We'll get through this together," I added as I released him. There were tears of gratitude in his eyes which he wiped away.

He walked to an old dresser in a corner and removed some things from a drawer. Then, walking over to the bed, spread them out on it. When I went to the bed, I saw lace panties and I looked at Sam with questions in my eyes.

"Panties," I observed. "You want me to model panties?"

"They're panties for males and the company is targeting males 18 to 25 years old for their advertising," he explained to me.

"Of course. That's so understandable," I joked as I laughed. "No face shots," I said when I stopped laughing.

"I will need some full shots," Sam told me, "but don't worry. With a little makeup and hair magic nobody will ever recognize you."

"Okay. I trust you," I told him. "How do we start?"

Sam looked at the panties and picked out a pair of navy blue lace bikini panties. They wouldn't be hiding much of me.

"Go change in the bathroom and come out," Sam told me. "There's a robe on the door you can use when you come out," he added.

Less than five minutes later I walked out barefoot wearing a white satin robe that came to my mid-thigh.

"I'm not sure about these panties," I said as I opened the robe.

Sam looked up, smiled and walked over to me from his cameras.

"You look great in them," he told me. "Sexy, but we will have to do something about these." As he said that he lightly ran his fingers through my blonde pubic hairs that were sticking out above the panties. I heard his soft moan as he touched my hair. Okay, I know Sam might like boys in panties. The trouble is that his touch was so gentle and exciting, I got hard.

Then Sam pulled the panties down and my cock sprang out; all eight inches!

"God, it's beautiful and so sexy," Sam whispered as he ran his fingers through my pubic hair.

"You need to trim your hair," he told me softly. "There's no hair on your face, arms, chest or legs," he observed. "But a blonde jungle around your cock. It has to be trimmed," as he looked at my eyes.

"Sam," I started, "I have no idea how to do that and I have to admit that it's kind of weird to be standing here in panties with my cock out while you critique my pubic hair." I started laughing at the situation. "If it has to be trimmed, you're going to have to do it." I thought that challenge might make it all end there. I was wrong.

"Right," Sam said all businesslike, "step back into the bathroom and I'll take care of it." I guess he really needed the pictures to send to the client.

I stepped into the bathroom and stood on a big towel Sam put down. Taking off the panties, I was naked in front of him. Sam took a moment to look me over and smile before he took out some clippers and began to remove most of the offending hair. When he was done with the clippers and a razor, there was a small patch of hair just above my cock which he ran his fingers through.

I was watching his eyes and the way his lips parted as he examined his job and checked it with his fingers. If I wasn't mistaken, I saw a sub in him. Most of my life I have watched people and am able to tell things about them.

"Kiss the hair, Sam," I told him gently. "I know you want to."

He looked up at me as I nodded my encouragement. He brought his lips to the patch of hair and kissed it moaning. Then he started licking it. I read him correctly. I caressed his hair as he kissed and licked. Then I stopped him.

"Sam, you have to take some pictures," I reminded him and he blushed. "We have to do something about my hard cock, though, I think." He started to part his lips..."No, Sam. Later if you have been good, Get some ice for me." Looking disappointed he went off to get some ice.

After almost 2.5 hours, several changes and hundreds of pictures, Sam told me it was time for the full length pictures,

"Sam, I told you no face shots," I reminded him.

"I remember and told you I'd do a little magic," Sam said.

He had me sit in a chair facing away from the mirror. The first thing he did was to take a face picture, and then got busy with makeup for the next 30 minutes. The last thing he did was brush my hair differently. He handed me a pair of black glasses like a secretary or librarian might wear that had clear glass and took my picture again. Then he brought them both up on his computer.

I was shocked at the transformation. I was suddenly a sexy looking young looking femme male with no resemblance to my real face. He took another hundred pictures with me in different panties. He had me look innocent for some. For other pictures he wanted a hungry and sexy look. For a few others he coached me to a more dominant look.

Then when I thought we were done, he asked me for a few more shots. He wanted me naked and on the bed.

"What are these for, San," I asked. It's true I am sometimes naive, but I'm not stupid.

"They are for me," he answered almost shyly.

"Just for you?"

"Yes."

"To be clear, you do not have my permission to distribute these shots in any way."

"I wouldn't ever do that. You have done me a huge favor, Brad," he told me. "I would never do anything to harm you."

I nodded and took the panties I had on off and got on the bed. I still had the makeup on and as he posed me, it didn't take me long to figure out he was shooting my cock as much as anything else. Of course, that caused me to grow hard; he liked my cock. So, I decided to tease him a little as he used his camera.

"I look good, don't I?"

"Are you getting pictures of me getting hard?"

"Do you like my smooth skin?"

"Do you think it's big," I asked as I slowly stroked it with my hand.

In answer, with his hand shaking a bit, he brought me a ruler and had me hold it next to my hard cock. When he looked at it, he just moaned. Then he took several pictures of the ruler and my cock. Over eight inches. I am learning more about Sam.

"Are we done, Sam?"

"Yes, all done," he told me."Thank you so much."

"Sam," my voice changed and dripped with sex, "you've been so good today. Come over here and kiss my cock. I know you want it so badly." My tone told Sam this was not a request, but a directive.

"Really," he said. I could see the hope and desire in his eyes.

I crooked my finger at him to come over as I slowly stroked my cock. He walked over to the bed with his lips parted.

"You can't let me go home like this, can you," I asked in a whisper. He just shook his head no as he bent down to kiss the tip and then swirled his tongue over the head.

"You've been so good all day," I told him as I caressed his hair.

Sam began making love to my cock. Rubbing it on his face and moaning. Licking my balls and kissing them. Then he began to lick and kiss the shaft taking his time to make sure he touched every inch.

"It's so beautiful," he moaned just before he engulfed the head between his lips and began to slowly go down. Inch by inch he took my cock until he almost had it all.

"Take it all, Sam," my hand on the back of his head adding just a little pressure. I felt the head slip into his throat. He had to back off as he gagged on it. Taking a quick breath, he went down again and took me deep.

Soon he was bobbing on me, taking me deep each time he went down my shaft. I knew I wasn't going to last very long and warned him that I was going to cum soon.

"Sam, soon," I told him. "Going to cum soon." He moaned and just bobbed faster as he fondled my balls.

Taking his head in my hand gentfly but firmly, I began to thrust and fuck his mouth. He was humming and moaning. I needed to cum so badly in his mouth. It only took a few thrusts and I held his head down as I exploded down his throat. I just kept cumming and cumming like never before. He tried to swallow it all, but he couldn't; some of my cum slipped from his lips and down my balls.

He backed off and began to suckle on the head trying to get it all. As he sucked, he squeezed and stroked my shaft which caused me to twitch several times in his mouth giving him more of my cum.

Sam lifted off smiling.He looked at me and brought his lips to mine and we shared my cum in a kiss. When we parted, he looked at me, then my lips as I smiled at him.

"Don't move," he instructed me.

Sam was back in a few seconds with his camera and noticed a big wet spot on the front of his pants. He really liked sucking me! Sam took a few pictures of my face and my still pink lips from the lipstick he used. The pink lips made the cum on them show up better in the pictures I think.

After thanking me for that unexpected pleasure, I got up, went to the bathroom, cleaned off the makeup, brushed my hair and got dressed. When I came out he tried to hand me an envelope which I refused.

"I told you it was a favor for you," I reminded him. "Please let me know what your clients think."

And, I left with a smile.

XXXXXX

Thank you for reading my little offering to you. I hope you enjoyed it. Will there be another chapter? While I'm considering ideas, your ratings and comments will tell me if you want more.