A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,607 Followers

"It's best the women don't come to these games," Frang said. "They don't understand the nuances of gambling." Everyone laughed again.

Immediately, the table changed. Everyone won occasionally, even McTavish, but Frang's ability to read the faces and reactions of his opponents, even the smallest tics, and his ability to assess odds, soon had more of the pots moving steadily in his direction. McTavish played more conservatively than before, but his money pile started to dwindle. Frang soon had all his money back and then some. The play went on for another hour and finally the chance he was waiting for presented itself. It was obvious from the betting and the visible cards, McTavish had four Kings. He had four Aces, but none of his cards were visible. He kept calling whenever the turn passed to him, but never raised. McTavish was doing all the raising, confident in his hand. All the others dropped out of the betting after the second King appeared, realizing what McTavish held to be so assuredly bidding. The most Frang could hold from the visible cards was a straight or possibly a flush, which wouldn't be enough to beat four Kings.

"I'll raise 100 pounds," McTavish said, gloating. Cameron would either be substantially increasing the pot, or folding right now.

Frang studied him for awhile as if he was trying to determine whether McTavish had the four Kings suggested by his bidding. McTavish did what he could to wipe the smirk off his face, put a little frown on his face. Maybe if he looked worried, Frang would take the bait, think he was bluffing, and call again. This was going to be so easy.

Frang apparently made a decision. "I'll see your 100 pounds," he studied the pile of money still in front of McTavish, "and raise 500." He pushed most of his money into the pot.

McTavish was stunned. Frang either didn't believe he had four Kings or was trying to run a bluff himself, trying to make him fold. He glanced at his money and saw he could barely cover the 500. Cameron at least could count how much money he had. What a fool he was. This was working out better than he thought. This would empty Cameron's pockets for sure. He matched the sum, saying, "I call." He put down his hidden cards confirming the four Kings. "Four Kings beats your straight, Cameron. Thanks for all the money." He reached for the pot.

Frang put his hand over Abner's and said, "It doesn't beat four Aces, however," setting down his hidden cards.

McTavish felt like he'd been slugged in the stomach. He could barely catch his breath. "Why'd you not bet this hand, Cameron?" McTavish gasped. "I'd have bet the farm on this."

"You've already bet the farm, McTavish. That's why I own it. You were doing all the betting for me. If I bet like you did, I'd have given away the fact my hand was so good. That's the difference between you and me. I set a trap for you and you fell into it, happily thinking I was the one too stupid to know you had four Kings. You never think, McTavish, why I would stay in the game when it was obvious what hand you had. You knew a straight or flush would never beat it. But you continued to pour money into the pot thinking it was all I had. It's why you lose all the time. Close me out, gentlemen. We're done here."

Frang collected the money in the pot and dumped it into his sporran. "You need to quit gambling, McTavish. You're no good at it." He left, slyly collecting the ruined card deck and tucking it in his sash, leaving some money with the owner for the ruined table cloth and then some.

He went to the Inn, hoping Isobel had gone there with her escort. Isobel and he knew Stuart and Ailene had planned taking a room at the Inn and it was the most likely place for her to go. Frang found all three of them in the common room.

"Husband, I'm assuming from the big, fat grin on your face, you've won your money back," Isobel said.

"That, and another 700 pounds, I think. McTavish's luck didn't hold past the change of cards." He pulled them out of the sash. "I need to look these over and see how he was cheating. That way, I can keep an eye out for decks like it. Isobel, I'd like you to come with me, please."

"Are we going to take a room like this happy couple who look like cats who got in the cream?"

"You try going without for a week now you've discovered how much you like it," Ailene laughed.

"I don't think I need to wait. It appears Frang can't do without me until we get home tonight," Isobel batting her eyelashes at Stuart and Ailene.

"Actually, Isobel, I can wait. We're not taking a room," Frang said, smiling. "We're going shopping."

"You're going to buy me some new clothes with your winnings, Frang? Thank you."

"I didn't think of clothes, we can buy a new outfit or two after if you wish, but I have something else in mind."

"What are we going to buy, Frang?" Isobel asked.

"We're buying a new house," Frang said. Isobel gasped. "I know how many bad memories you have of the house now. It's too small and not easily defended, and we all know sound carries far too well for any privacy. It's time for you to have a house you've had a hand in designing so it meets our needs, has room for the wee bairn you're carrying and any other children we have. There's no need for the house to remain at the same location either, I was thinking a hill closer to the Keep so it's not so far for any of us to ride."

Isobel was clinging to Frang and started crying, hugging him so fiercely to herself. "Frang, I can't believe you're going to get me a new house. Thank you so much. It's more than I ever expected."

Ailene stood and put her arms around both of them. Stuart quickly followed. "Frang, you're a good man," Ailene said. "It's so good of you to do this." "Well done, brother," Stuart added.

"It's about time I do something with my winnings besides letting it accumulate," Frang said. "It's not that big a deal, really."

"It means the world to me, Frang," Isobel said, kissing him soundly on the lips. "It's the best gift I could ever receive."

"I'm glad you like it. We have a meeting with the builder this afternoon. We can let him know what we're looking for in the way of a new house. I mean to have it ready by the time the bairn is born. We'll see you later. By the way, does anyone know where Thorburn is?"

"Need you ask?" Stuart replied.

"Well, I imagined I would have heard Teárlag by now if he was over there," Frang laughed, "but I haven't heard any sudden loud noises, so wondered if he was elsewhere. Maybe her house is sturdier than Lady Luck or the Keep. I wanted his advice on defensive characteristics on the new house. Perhaps I should ask Bjarkë instead. Thorburn may be busy the rest of the afternoon. Where's Bjarkë?"

"He was at the tavern with a bunch of the men, having lunch and a few drinks last I heard," Stuart said.

"I'll check to see if he's still there on our way to the builders. If you should see either Bjarkë or Thorburn before two, tell either to meet us at McNulty's. What would you like for lunch, Isobel? I've worked up a bit of an appetite."

******

After speaking with the Magistrate, Thorburn went with his contingent of guards to Teárlag's house. He had them wait across the street while he went to her door, where he knocked.

Teárlag opened the door and welcomed him in.

"No servants again, Teárlag. A person might think you wanted a bit of privacy."

"I did, Thorburn. First I want you to make sweet, passionate love to me, then we have to talk."

"Talk about what, lass?" Thorburn asked.

"Things, just things, nothing that can't wait until later, after you've taken me to my bedroom and made a wanton woman of me," Teárlag said.

"You're expecting me to have my way with you, are ye?"

"Oh, I dearly hope so, Thorburn. It's been so long since I've felt you inside me and I can't wait a minute more," Teárlag said, dragging him up the stairs to her bedroom.

Thorburn put his hand over her bum and squeezed it tenderly. "I've never been with a woman so eager to get to the sexual parts of a relationship so fast. There's usually a bit of dancing around and smooth talking required for a lass to let you lift her skirts."

"It wouldn't be so surprising if you'd been on the receiving end of some of the sexual encounters I've had to endure, Thorburn. Coupling with you is heaven in comparison, and everyone hopes to reach heaven some day. I don't have to wait until I die. Now, take off your clothes and send me to heaven."

"Aye, lass. Happy to oblige."

As fast as Thorburn stripped off his clothes, Teárlag was faster. She was in the bed, arms held up and legs parted waiting for him to finish. "I think I've been wet since yesterday waiting for this, Thorburn. Can't you go any faster." Thorburn quit trying to fold his clothes and threw them on the floor. His cock was half hard and getting harder by the moment as he stared at her waiting in the bed.

Thorburn started climbing up the bed towards Teárlag, preparing to take her when she put her hand hand on his head when his head reached the level of her cunt and stopped his advance. "I want to do everything," she said. "I want you to make me cum in every possible way. I'm afraid this might be our last time."

"Why would it be our last time?" Thorburn said. "I'm willing to see you as often as you're willing to have me."

"I'm just afraid. Please, humor me, Thorburn."

"Aye. Every possible way, huh. It might take a while to do all possibilities. I do have to get back to the Keep today."

"Give me as much time as you can."

Thorburn gave her no answer but to bury his face into her womanhood, Teárlag gasping as she felt his facile tongue sweep up her slit. He was so good at doing this. Her arousal was already high in anticipation. She hadn't been kidding when telling Thorburn she'd been wet since yesterday. She wondered if the servants could smell her arousal until she sent them out. Teárlag could smell it herself but she knew the source. The servants were instructed were free to do whatever they wanted but not to return until six. She was sure one or more reported to Blackthorne, and some might be outside watching the house, but she wasn't doing anything with Thorburn Blackthorne hadn't insisted on save surrendering her cunt to him. Hopefully, none of them were aware of her little act of betrayal.

Not rushing her to orgasm, Thorburn was taking time to tease her, kissing her inner thighs, licking all about her mound, playing with her breasts, making her yearn for release. He took time to build up the tension Teárlag experienced before he pushed her over the edge. Teárlag happily indulged his delay, wanting to spend every second with him she could. She decided she must tell Thorburn of her collaboration with Blackthorne and fully expected he would never see her again in his anger if he didn't kill her. If Thorburn didn't slay her, Blackthorne might. At the very least, her association with him would be ending. He was not known to reward failure and if he found out she'd told Thorburn, she could easily end up like Màiri or worse. Her heart sank at the prospect. Màiri had pled for death. She planned on fleeing to London or farther tomorrow to avoid the prospect of Blackthorne getting his hands on her. She had enough of the money Blackthorne originally gave her to get a good distance away, perhaps even the colonies. She expected Blackthorne's influence might reach to London given his father, but she hoped it didn't reach everywhere.

When Thorburn felt he'd built up her release sufficiently to bring a hard climax, he inserted two of his long thick digits into her while attacking his clitoris with his tongue. He was rewarded by her cries of pleasure, nearly as loud as in the Keep, not realizing her pleasure was being tempered by her mental anguish. After his fingers no longer sensed any lingering spasms from her orgasm, her moved over her body, hovering above.

"Put me in you," Thorburn ordered. "Show me how badly you want me, Teárlag."

She immediately grasped his thick steely shaft and aimed it at her cleft. "Enter me, lover. Fuck me hard."

Teárlag felt the pressure as his organ pushed into her sheath, spreading her folds to accommodate his girth. It always felt so good the first moment he filled her when they made love. She was more than ready to accept him, slick with her previous release, and she felt him bottom out with a grunt and his heavy sack slapped against her bottom.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That's the best feeling in the world, you filling me so full. I love when you first enter me and I suddenly stretch around you."

"You're so tight and wet," Thorburn panted. "It's like you grasp my cock with your hand, but warmer and more slippery."

He'd given her a moment to get used to his intrusion, then began rocking his hips, back and forth and up and down, alternating to stimulate different parts of her cunt. Thorburn was strong enough to hold himself up over her body without crushing her. His chest hairs were tickling her sensitized nipples, and she felt his legs lying within hers, but the only other part touching her was his insistent cock spreading her wide, and the occasional brushing of his hairy balls as they slapped her upturned ass. He was like a machine, in and out, withdrawing to the flaring of his head, and in again until he slammed against her cervix. God, what a lover he was. So close to cumming again for him. Tomorrow was another day. She was going to live for this one, even if she died for it.

The build up was intense. If Teárlag was not so emotionally distraught, she might have climaxed twice more already, but when it finally happened it was an explosion of immense proportions. Her whole body shook. Impassioned pleas of fuck me, oh, God, lengthy moans and her finger nails scratching at his back greeted Thorburn as he continued pounding into her flooding sheath with his huge cock. Thorburn was close himself, but sensing the level of her passion and it's culmination, he wanted to hold out as long as he could. He drove into her two dozen more times before he couldn't hold back an longer and his seed rose like tidal wave to flood her womb, which set off new tremors in Teárlag.

Both of them were panting hard when Thorburn stopped fucking her and let the last few dribbles of cream squeeze from his cock with the dying contractions of his balls. Finally willing to collapse, he turned, pulling Teárlag with him, dragging her small frame over his as he sucked huge gulps of air of his massive chest. Teárlag was still twitching spasmodically from her release, little sighs of completion escaping her lips.

"You seemed to enjoy that, lass. Was it what you were hoping for?"

"And more, Thorburn. I needed it so badly. You'll never know how much, how important, your loving is to me today."

"Do you care to talk about it?"

"I will, but later. Now all I want to do is love you."

"It might take a little while," Thorburn said. "I'm good, but I'm not a god. I'm subject to all things affecting us mere mortals, like a moment to recharge."

"Perhaps I can assist you on that front," Teárlag whispered.

She scooted down and enveloped his prick in her hungry mouth, sucking to bring him back to life. Diligently, she worked his cock, and felt him growing in her mouth.

"Perhaps you are a god, after all," Teárlag said, lifting up and licking her lips after he became harder, then descending on his shaft once more.

Thorburn groaned. "No god, but I suspect witchcraft if you can breathe life so quickly into my cock."

Teárlag looked up at him and winked, then her mouth descended on his prick until her lips were nibbling on the skin of his balls. She gathered up his stones in her tiny hand and fondled the rocks within. Thorburn swelled to his full size and she had to pull back a little so she could breathe.

"It appears you're more able to please me than you imagined, my Lord. How would you like to take me this time?" Teárlag asked. She smiled up at him.

"Kneel, lass. I'll take you from behind."

She got into position and looked back at Thorburn as he knelt behind her. She felt the head of his prick nosing at her slit and then her sheath part for his thickness, gasping as he plunged in.

"Fuck me, Thorburn! Make me yours now and forever!" She screamed at him.

Thorburn was happy to oblige. He plundered her body repeatedly, stretching her in the most delightful way. No one but Thorburn could make her feel this way. Still close to the edge from her previous orgasms, she was close enough now she could almost taste it and she longed to surrender herself to the thrilling contractions he never failed to induce. One of his big, rough hands reached down and grabbed a dangling breast and massaged it in his hand, thumbing her stiffened nipple. Teárlag sighed in contentment. She was going to miss this so much. While luxuriating in the sensations he was already creating for her, his other hand went down to her clitoris and pinched it lightly. Teárlag shattered and throbbed as every ounce of pleasure she was experiencing went straight to her sheath and she pulsated around his plundering prick. He kept her tremors going by continuing to drive into her. She felt rivulets of her juices flowing down her slit to be smeared over her mound by Thorburn's fingers.

Teárlag continued to throb under Thorburn's continuing assault until she couldn't take any more stimulation there.

"Thorburn," she gasped. "Fuck me in my bum. My cunt can't take anymore."

"Gladly," he said.

In as much of a hurry as he was, Thorburn didn't immediately ram into Teárlag's ass. He pulled out, and bent down to lick the dimpled brown hole winking at him as Teárlag's contractions continued. She moaned, feeling his tongue stimulating the nerve endings surrounding her puckered hole. Then, Thorburn smeared some of the fluids leaking from her slit around her crinkled rosebud, getting it wet enough to withstand his size. When he felt it was sufficiently prepared, he placed the crown of his cock at the entrance of her nether hole. He leaned forward and the head gently spread the brown bud and filled her so full. It amazed her that something so large could feel so stimulating as it went in opposite how everything else moved. She grunted as the flared rim passed the sphincter but easily accepted the rest of his shaft.

"Oh, God, Thorburn! You're so big, so big. You fill me up. It feels so good."

"I'm glad you like it, lass. I like slipping it to you."

"Well, if you like slipping it to me, you can start moving now. I'm accustomed to your size now. I want you to fuck me, Lord Cameron, fuck me good."

"You're sure I won't hurt you by going too quick and too hard?"

"I want to be able to remember you in my ass tomorrow, Thorburn; maybe even the day after that."

"If that's what you want, I think I can guarantee that."

"Please."

Thorburn started stroking hard into her tight little ass. The sensation of tightness as she squeezed down on him was exquisite. After the stroking he'd given her slit, being in her bum would have him climaxing soon. He certainly didn't want to disappoint Teárlag, though. If she wanted to remember this tomorrow, he determined to make her feel it. After starting slow, he gradually increased the force and speed of his thrusting. Teárlag moaned delightfully. He wanted her to orgasm while he was in her bottom, so he used his hands to play with her womanly folds and caress her clitoris. Her bum was thrusting back against him and moving about so vigorously, he was hard pressed to stay within her on the out stroke. She put her mouth against to covers on the bed and let out a loud scream, thankfully muffled by the material and he felt her spasms on his cock as she surrendered to another climax. Given she had reached her release, Thorburn was willing to surrender to his own pleasure and he plunged deep into her fundament and released a torrent of his creamy essence. He fell to his side, pulling her with him so they continued to spoon with his prick still pulsing his release in her.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,607 Followers