A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,565 Followers

"Then that's what we do," Ailene said. "I want to be prepared for reality."

"We'll start in a few days. As soon as it's safe for you to do so."

Jinny knocked on the door. "Supper's on," she said.

"Will you be eating in bed or will you be coming down to supper?" Frang asked.

"I'll come down. I should move around, get my blood flowing, see how badly my head hurts when I do. If you would be so kind as to help me down the stairs, make sure I don't get dizzy and fall, I'll get by."

"Of course, Lady."

Ailene got out of bed and Frang helped her put a robe over her thick night dress. It was sufficient coverage for family and no one need be shamed by it. He helped her down the stairs, though she seemed to do well enough on her own and he was only there in case. The others were happy to see her out of bed. Ailene had more soup and willow bark tea and got through her meal without incident though her headache got marginally worse from moving around, despite the tea. When she was finished, Bjarkë helped her back to her room since he was going to look after her until bedtime.

He got her sat up in bed and comfortable and took a seat beside her, holding her hand.

"Frang is going to start me on real world training when I'm good to start again," she said.

"What do you mean by that?" Bjarkë asked.

"We're going to start moving off the training grounds, into trees and on uneven ground, with obstacles and multiple opponents. While we're still going to use training blades, we'll stop as soon as a killing touch is made and try to determine if there was anything we might have done to stave off death from using obstacles to block blades or hide behind, throwing dirt, to doing as you did today. Because we're dead, and to remind us as such, the training ends at that point except to determine if there were any other options to dying. Start again the next day."

"Lass, that's amazing. Most of the time, a man's come off the training grounds somewhat ready to fight, but never prepared for the complete confusion and finality of the real thing. It's only after you've gone through a couple real battles you're ready for the real thing, if you survived that long. Let me see what you come up with and I'll probably use the same thing for my own lads. What a great idea."

"Mostly Frang's. He realized his training of me was deficient for real world conditions. He realized your advantage was having gone through the real battles multiple times, making you come up with unusual solutions to unwinnable situations."

"Smart lad, but all the Cameron boys have more than their fair share of smarts."

"I think so."

"All you lasses are smart, too. Solid, makes you even more attractive than just your appearance. If I were a younger man, I'd be looking for someone just like you."

"Are you saying I'm pretty?" Ailene teased.

"You've got what it takes to put some wood in an old man's pecker."

"Bjarkë!" Ailene laughed, almost choking. "What a shocking thing to say."

"I was never one for flowery words and phrases and pretty much speak my mind. You and Isobel are lovely lasses. I know it when I see it."

"How come you never found a girl and settled down?"

"It's been a hard life for me. Not one to subject a woman to. Gone most of the time, fighting in other people's wars, looking after Thorburn. If I'd had children, she would have been raising them herself."

"Isn't it the history of Vikings? Raiding, pillaging, women minding the hearth until the men came home unless they were shield maidens?"

"Aye, but historically, we only raided in the summer months and returned during the winter. This mercenary business is different. Gone for years at a time. It's not the same."

"What about now? Surely you can find a somewhat attractive, smart, widow to lay claim to. I know you have a few maids visit your bed, even now."

"Mostly for fun and games. They tend to be a bit empty headed or they wouldn't be giving it to old men for a coin or cheap trinket."

"But they still find you attractive and able to please them, else I doubt a cheap trinket would be worth it to them," Ailene said. "Apparently you're lusty enough for even younger lasses."

"If I could find one like you, I'd probably settle down. I suspect my fighting days are mostly over except this business with Blackthorne."

Ailene patted his hand. "I shall be on the lookout for the right one. Someone who can still put wood in an old man's pecker."

Bjarkë laughed with her.

"Speaking of Blackthorne, I've been thinking about the tunnel and how it can be used."

"Thorburn was pretty sure it can't be used to attack the Manor," Bjarkë said. "He'd know."

"But we don't really have to attack the manor, do we? We only have to attack Blackthorne."

"What do you mean?"

"All we have to do is trap Blackthorne down there. Blackthorne uses the dungeon for himself. It's his play room. If he had someone down there to play with, it wouldn't take but a few men to take him out. We don't have to capture the manor. Once he's gone, our problem is solved. Might not even have to kill him. Have the magistrate with us and proof of what he does down there, and he could be arrested for his crimes."

Bjarkë thought about it for a few seconds. "My God, you're brilliant! What a marvelous idea. Give him a reason to be in his dungeon and take him. Forget the Manor."

"We'd have to dangle the right bait," Ailene said. "Probably a woman, since he's so fond of torturing them. I'd be perfect. Easy enough to arrange. Drop a few words to the right spies, put myself in his way. If it were one of the men, he'd probably kill them right away, get them out of the way. But we know he likes to take his time with the women, so if the rescue team were in the tunnel when I allowed myself to be captured, they could break in and snag the bastard."

"Oh no, lass. Stuart and Thorburn would never agree to risk your life so. Nor Frang for that matter. It would have to be someone else."

"Risk some other woman when I won't risk myself? I don't think so. Anyone else, he might not want to torture as much as he would me. He might just rape them and kill them. He'd want to take some time with me. It's the only thing that puts him in the dungeon when we want him to be there."

"And what if he rapes you for a few days before he starts the torture? We can't hide in the tunnels forever waiting for him to bring you down there. Stuart wouldn't stand for it."

"I didn't say it was a perfect plan. It's an alternative to what we have now. I haven't worked out all the details. Thorburn and the others might have some ideas to make sure he brings me down there right away. Maybe a frontal attack at the same time. Right now, it's just an idea. Teárlag might have some ideas. She's familiar with what he does down there. I can't recall if she said how many men are down there when he is. We'll need to ask her."

"We still don't know if we can trust Teárlag," Bjarkë said.

"Then we can't tell her until we're sure. I'm not ready to do it yet. We need to consider all the options Thorburn might come up with, but I think we have a chance of success if we do it, so we should consider it. We'll throw it out there the next time we have a group meeting. Discuss the pros and cons."

"Lady Cameron, I felt a right bastard hitting you on the head so hard. I don't know if I could ever forgive myself if I let that wretched bastard ever get his claws into you."

"So think of something else. I'm not eager to surrender myself to his tender mercies either, but I want this over with. I want to quit worrying about my husband and my future children and my friends. I don't want to bury any more Màiri's."

"Neither do I, lassie. Neither do I."

"Let's talk about more pleasant things, shall we. Out of all the women who've come to your bed; who'd you like the most and why? Might give me some ideas of the type of woman I should be looking for meeting your tastes."

Bjarkë laughed. "Well, there's a couple I remember with particular fondness. I can tell you about them."

"Wait, are any of them around here?"

"Maybe one of them," Bjarkë admitted, "though I've not had her to bed."

"Go ahead then. I'm all ears."

******

Isobel came up at ten and shooed Bjarkë out of the room.

"Thank you, uncle," Ailene said. "This is the longest conversation I've ever had with you. I enjoyed it immensely. I shall keep in mind the type of woman you're looking for."

"You do that," Bjarkë said, closing the door behind him.

"What's that about?" Isobel said.

"I think we need to find him a wife and let him settle down. He told me what he's liked about the women he's met. I told him I'd keep an eye out. He likes attractive, intelligent women. You and I are perfect examples, although he wouldn't mind one with a few more years on her. Someone who likes a little fun and isn't too serious. He feels like he's too old for children, but he's not adamantly opposed to them. He wouldn't even mind raising someone else's kids. He said he was somewhat attracted to Meghan, though he's not foolish enough to approach her while Blackthorne's around."

"A little young, isn't she?"

"Aye, and he knows she may not be interested in someone so old, but he found her attractive, smart, caring and brave. He's heard from family members from the town where her family was taken; they're good, hard working people and he figures the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Not too dissimilar between the age difference of Jamison and Beatrix when they were wed."

"Heaven knows he's still vigorous," Isobel opined. "I've heard talk from some of the maids."

"How about yourself and Frang?" Ailene asked. "Are you still enjoying the games newlyweds play?"

"Not as much as I'd like," Isobel admitted. "Frang is worried about harming the child. He treats me like a flower ready to shed it's petals. Mostly, he's satisfied with oral sex, and while I do enjoy him licking and kissing me there, now I know how much I love fucking, I wouldn't mind a little more hard cock."

Ailene laughed. "I'll have a word with him. I'll tell him you're not that delicate and if he's concerned with his weight pressing on the child he can take you from behind like a mare and stallion; or better yet, you can ride him. That way, you control the speed and depth of his thrusting and you can have as little or as much as you want."

"Men," Isobel said in disgust, "he worked like the devil to get me in his bed, and now I'm there, he's afraid to touch me."

"At least you know he cares for you and the baby."

"Too much. I'm stronger and healthier than I've ever been. It's getting to the point I don't want to practice with him anymore. He stops at every little thing."

Ailene yawned. "Heavens, I'm tired. I worked so hard this morning. I really wish I could go to sleep. You picked a bad time to look after me. You must talk constantly if you're going to keep me awake. Come, sit beside me and tell me more about you and Frang and I will tell you about Stuart and I. Perhaps thinking of sex will help keep me awake. Though having sex would do a better job of it."

Isobel climbed beside her in bed and started talking.

******

When Jinny knocked on the door at 3:00 in the morning, they were both laughing like loons.

"Pardon ladies. It's time for me to take over," Jinny said. "What are you giggling about."

"Isobel was just telling me about the time she tied Frang up in bed and had her way with him," Ailene snickered. "It was intended to set Isobel's mind at ease about finally having sex with another man after her husband ruined sex for her. Turns out it worked better than Frang thought and Isobel almost wore him out."

Jinny laughed, too. "And what brought up that subject?" She asked.

"Trying to stay awake after a tiring day," Ailene said. "If we couldn't have sex, we thought we should at least talk about it. I told her how Stuart had tied me to the bed and made use of me and how exciting it was. I said if she wanted to be in control, she should try it, and she did. Frang was ready to be tied up every night as long as it made Isobel comfortable enough to do it."

"I've got some pretty good stories I can tell," Jinny said. "Me and my man have tried most everything since we've been married."

"Wonderful," Ailene said. "Maybe I can get some new ideas."

"I'll leave you to it then. Speaking of sex, I think it's about time my husband gives me a little. If you don't want to be embarrassed, cover your ears," Isobel said. "Goodnight. If you hear anything really juicy, you can tell me tomorrow. What time do you want us to let you sleep, Ailene?"

"If I haven't had problems before nine, you can let me sleep then. Could you send a maid up with more willow bark tea? My head still hurts a little."

"Of course. I'll get it myself. I left some steeping on the fire."

"Thank you."

Isobel hurried down, stirred the pot, and poured more tea. She carried it upstairs and handed it to Ailene, already deep into a story Jinny was telling. She closed the door and went to her room, slipping in quietly. She stripped off her night clothes. She couldn't see in the dark, but she rubbed her belly, noticeably swelling. She approached the bed and pulled down the covers. Good, he was sleeping on his back. All the easier for her. She bent over and took his cock in her mouth, gently sucking it. He stirred, not yet awake but aware, as his cock started to swell under her quiet ministrations. He was almost fully hard before he fully roused and grabbed her head.

"Isobel?" He asked, the room too dark to clearly see.

"You better hope it's Isobel," she said between sucks. "If it's anyone else, you're in trouble, mister."

"What are you doing?" Frang said.

"You told me this is called fellatio. Is that not correct?" She went back to sucking his cock.

"I know what it's called. Why are you doing it at this time of the night? What time is it anyway?"

"It's a little after three and I'm doing it so you'll fuck me. You haven't fucked me in a week." She started to straddle him.

"You can't, we'll hurt the baby," Frang protested, turning so she couldn't mount him.

"You've got a nice cock, Mister Cameron, but it's not big enough to hurt the baby. I had a nice long conversation with Ailene and she said there's nothing wrong with having sex well into my pregnancy and if you're worried about your weight upon my tummy, we can do it like this or with you behind me. Now shut up and fuck me or do I have to tie you down to have my way with you again."

"No, if Ailene says it's okay, you don't have to tie me down," Frang said. "I'm more than happy to be ridden." He turned to his back again and helped Isobel to mount his rampant prick.

Isobel sighed happily as she sank down on his shaft. "Good. I was telling her you begged and pleaded to get me into your bed and now I must beg and plead to get you to do your husbandly duty."

"As long as she's sure no harm can come to you and the child," Frang murmured, stabbing into her, "I'm happy to mount you, my love."

"You're the one who turned me into a randy slut. It's your job to keep me satisfied, Laird. You wouldn't want your wife seeking favors from other men, would you?"

"No, Isobel. I certainly wouldn't." He was pumping up and down into her cunt.

"Good. Your uncle, Bjarkë, is thinking about finding a wife and settling down. I hear from some of the maids he's quite capable of making them happy. If you refuse to fuck me, perhaps he's up to the job." She giggled as she said it.

"Well, at least he'd know what a lucky man I am," Frang said, laughing. "A woman who wants to fuck so bad, she'll go looking for it from old men."

Isobel started panting, getting close to her peak. Frang reached up and thumbed her swollen tits, rubbing her sensitive nipples. She gasped and released, her inflamed sex clutching madly at his cock, seeking to milk his seed. Frang pumped a few more times and gave it to her, pumping her full. Isobel laid down on his chest and kissed him.

"Thank you, husband. I expect you to do this at least four," she thought quietly a moment, "no - five times a week at least. Else I might think you find me fat and ugly and wish to couple with other women and I'll have to look into what Bjarkë might provide me. "

Frang turned her on her side and smothered her with kisses. "I will never find you ugly, no matter how fat you get, and if you don't find me enough man for you, I'll turn you lose on Bjarkë or any other man you want, because I love you that much."

"I don't want any other man. I want you. For the first time in my life, I love a man and I love having sex with him, and I don't want to stop fucking him just because I'm having a baby."

"If Ailene says you can have sex, it's good enough for me," Frang said.

"Good. I'm going to sleep now. If you're good, you may fuck me again in the morning, but not too early, because I'm tired." She yawned.

"As you say, Lady. Good night, Isobel."

"Good night, Frang." She curled up against him and went to sleep.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,565 Followers