A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

Christ, his men were starting to look at him funny, like they wondered why he wasn't taking her up on her offer and taking the same chance they were to capture this hellcat. In the alternative, they were beginning to look at Ailene in grudging admiration. She wasn't making this easy. He decided to join the men on shore, at least look like he was willing to take risks.

Teárlag was so proud of Ailene; surrounded by bigger, stronger men and she was making fools of them, taunting them, getting their goats. They started pushing toward her and she was forced to move closer to shore. She was becoming surrounded now and there wasn't much she could do about it except swim into the deeper water. Really defeated the whole purpose if she wasn't taken. About time they figured something out, Ailene thought. She went shallower and sold herself dearly, eventually being netted and unable to use her blade. She killed or wounded several others in the process, including wounding the one in charge, getting him in the leg. As soon as they pulled the blade out of her hand, she found her horn and blew the signal Isobel was listening for.

"Flee, flee," Teárlag screamed, "she's sounded the alarm and the whole Keep will be down on us in minutes. Go, go, or we're all dead."

Teárlag clambered aboard the horse of one of the dead and started galloping down the road like she was afraid for her life. The others seemed to absorb her fear and scrambled to get their own mounts. Ian climbed on his horse stiffly, his leg killing him, and one of the others threw Ailene over the pommel in front of him and he started after Teárlag. She was still wrapped in the net, but tried to bite him. He swatted her ass.

"Stop that or I'll knock you silly," Ian said.

"You know what's going to happen to me when I get to Blackthorne Manor. I'd rather die. I'll never stop fighting; never. I'll force you to kill me." She tried to bite him again.

"Son of a Bitch!" Ian swore. "Well, it can happen gentle or it can happen hard and if you just lie back and accept it, it'll go a hell of lot easier. Sure, you'll get raped, but it's better than beaten and raped."

"Fuck you, bastard," Ailene said, and tried to bite him again. "Why don't I shove my sword up your ass and see how much you like getting raped."

Ian laughed and threw her onto the ground. He got off the horse, tore off a big piece of her dress and stuffed it down her mouth. "Bite down on that, bitch. You're a feisty one aren't you. I love to tame little fillies like you. I'll tie you to the bed and see how much you fight when I shove my cock up your cunt."

He got another rider to stop and climbed back on the horse and the rider pushed her up for Ian to take her over the pommel again. She was bouncing up and down on the horse as he galloped to the Manor. Good, might soften her up a little, Ian thought. When he turned and looked behind him, it looked like all of Cameron Keep was on his tail, but they seemed far enough away there was no chance of getting caught before he reached the safety of Blackthorne's residence. Might have started the war by accident he was hoping to avoid.

******

After Bjarkë rode out with most of the riders of the Keep, Isobel spoke to those foot soldiers who hadn't yet left.

"Lad's, Ailene sounded a warning horn telling us she's been taken by Blackthorne's men while she was collecting medicinal plants she used to help you and your families. Teárlag's been taken too. We don't know her as well as Ailene, but Thorburn considers her an important addition to his life. I have found her to be a true friend to myself and Ailene. I wish to tell you it's reported our brave girl killed twelve of the enemy before she was taken and wounded others who were forced to remain behind. They've been killed for their attack on our Lady. I know most of you have been touched in wonderful ways by Ailene, whether as a healer or by the new training she's been showing you. You know what happened to Màiri when Blackthorne took her. Do you want that to happen to Ailene and Teárlag?"

"No," they yelled with one voice.

"She needs you to help save her before she's harmed the same way. I need you to march to Blackthorne Manor to save Stuart's young wife from the atrocities Màiri suffered. Bjarkë chased the men who took her to the Manor and he'll tell you what to do when you get there. They've already laid siege to the Manor, but it will take every man we have. I ask you to consider this. If any man hesitates to work to save our Lady Ailene, consider who they might really work for. We know Blackthorne's put spies in our home. He conspired with an old employee to poison Jamison. It might be the reason Ailene got taken today. Who knew she was going to be collecting plants today. Until we know more, we're going to take the following people into custody until the Laird has a chance to question them."

She read off the names of all the people on Stuart's list with serious questions attached to their names. They included all of Teárlag's servants.

"Don't hurt them, just bring them down into the cellar and lock them in the old storage room. We don't know they're guilty of anything, we're just unsure of them."

"Where are Laird Thorburn, Stuart and Frang?" Someone asked after the questionable ones had been locked up in the cellar.

"They've gone with the magistrate to attempt a different method of saving Lady Ailene. They're hoping the King's authority might have some affect on securing her release," Isobel answered. "They'll return as soon as this other method has been tested. They will take charge or provide other instructions when they return. Those staying to defend the Keep take your positions and remain alert. During these trying and dangerous times, it's important to remain vigilant in defending our home from those who might wish to take it. The rest of you may set out for Blackthorne Manor and save our beloved Lady Ailene."

Those leaving said quick goodbyes to their loved ones then set off down to road with the Captain of the Guard leading them. Isobel prayed for them and went back into the house. So far, everything seemed to be following Thorburn's plan.

******

"Be careful when taking that cloth out of her mouth," Ian warned, "she bites."

"Tell me again how many men you lost, Ian?" Blackthorne demanded.

"Fifteen dead, twelve immediately and three more wounded so badly we had to leave them behind," Ian reported. "They'll be dead, too. Four others with light wounds including myself. At least half the fucking Keep chased us all the way here. We're setting up our defenses now. They don't have enough to get in, but they can make our lives miserable for awhile."

"Fifteen! What is she, a witch?"

"Nay, but she understands combat like no one else I've seen. She's like a whirling dervish out there. Fast as a snake and twice as deadly. She saw us bringing up the net and went into the fucking pond, making it nigh impossible to surround her. Any slip or misstep and she pounces like a cat. The depth of the water made it hard to cast the net, plus it floated on the water so she'd go under it and pop up someplace else. If we could have killed her, I'd have peppered her with arrows from the shore, but you need her, so trying to take her without killing her was nigh impossible. I finally sent five of our tallest soldiers to each side of her that could stand deeper than her, and started bringing them in trapping her between them and the shore. Lost half the men that way, but finally got her in the net. She wouldn't stop fighting all the way here. Kept trying to bite me while she lay over my saddle. I wouldn't try to approach her without securing her to something. She's a hellcat, that one. Let me know if you want help taming her. I owe her."

"Before you go out to take charge of our defenses, you can help bring her downstairs and hang her from the ceiling. That should slow her down some."

"Aye, Lord. You grab her hands, I'll grab her feet. She'll try to kick you."

Blackthorne turned to Teárlag who was standing beside them, watching. "Come along. I don't want you to miss any of the fun."

"Aye, Lord Blackthorne."

Ailene noted Tearlag carried her sword downstairs, setting it aside someplace fairly accessible, but not too obvious. While Ian held Ailene's legs, Blackthorne tied her wrists with ropes and hooking them to a chain, raised Ailene up until her feet were barely touching the floor. As she did whenever she entered a new room, Ailene looked around at everything looking for whatever she might be able to use if she was released. As she did, she saw Teárlag staring in horror at a wall on the side. Ailene looked and didn't see anything but a big pile of dirt. She didn't know why Teárlag would be so horrified. Suddenly, Teárlag collapsed to the floor in a dead faint. Blackthorne smiled a nasty little smile that made Ailene's blood crawl. While Ailene watched, Blackthorne stripped off Teárlag's dress, her body limp and unmoving. He had Ian help him fasten Teárlag's wrists in manacles and raised her up as he'd done to Ailene. When she was raised to a certain height, he attached other manacles to her ankles spreading her legs far apart and exposing her sex. Nary a word had been spoken thus far since reaching the dungeon, a couple quiet instructions to Ian as they were suspended. Then Ian left and Ailene was left wondering what was happening.

Everyone expected Blackthorne would be deliriously happy Teárlag had delivered Ailene up to him and treat her with something a little like respect, or as much as he was capable of. This looked nothing like she expected. Maybe Blackthorne didn't realize how much Teárlag had arranged her capture. Maybe the maid had taken credit for the whole thing. She decided to probe the waters, now dark and murky.

"If I get loose," Ailene shouted, "I'm going to kill that traitorous cunt with my bare hands. She arranged for my kidnapping didn't she?"

Blackthorne laughed. A laugh chilling Ailene to the bone. Ailene wished Teárlag was awake and might shed some light on what was happening. Anything would be a relief from what was happening now, which was nothing. Where were her husband and his brothers? Where was the magistrate?

"If you get loose, I'm afraid you're going to have to stand in line if you wish to arrange her demise."

Pulling a wicked looking knife from a drawer near Teárlag, Blackthorne slowly approached Ailene.

"Get away from me, pig. I'll kick your teeth down your throat."

Blackthorne stated in a very loud voice, "I'm going to remove Lady Ailene's garments now."

There was a click in the direction of the dirt pile, then nothing.

******

Around eight, Thorburn lit a couple candles, gave everyone some more food and whispered, "Even though I'm not expecting anything to happen until maybe 10, at 8:30, we need to start listening at the door to see if or when anyone enters the dungeon. I don't expect anyone to arrive early, but I never trust plans to go according to schedule. I'm never disappointed that way. We'll go in half hour shifts. Your Lordship need not stand a watch, but you may if you want to hear what it sounds like at the door. I hope you'll pardon us for not entrusting Ailene's well being to your ears."

"No offense taken."

After eating, Stuart started listening at the door, unwilling to let anyone else go first. Frang followed him, then Thorburn. Stuart went again and since this is the time Thorburn expected something to happen, so did the Magistrate. Having heard nothing when his shift ended, Stuart started to worry. It was still early, especially if Ailene had been successful in fighting off her attackers for awhile. It was some distance between the Keep and the Manner, although everyone would be riding fast as Bjarkë would be chasing them. He lingered at the door even as Frang took over.

Halfway into Frang's watch, he whispered, "I think I hear something."

Stuart put his ear to door again. Thorburn whispered, "We can't make a move until we're sure Ailene's there." Stuart nodded, raising his hand for silence so he could concentrate on the sounds coming from inside.

"There's definitely sound there, but it's muffled and I can't tell if any women are there yet," Frang said. Thorburn stood up and put his hand on the catch, listening at the top of the door.

As clear as day, he heard Ailene say, "Get away from me, pig. I'll kick your teeth down your throat."

"Grab your weapons," Thorburn whispered, "Ailene's in there." He pulled out his claymore, obeying his own instruction when he heard Blackthorne practically shout, "I'm going to remove Lady Ailene's garments now."

Puzzled at Blackthorne's loud comments, Thorburn moved the catch to release the door and push it open with his brothers stacked behind him, and nothing happened. The door didn't move.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers
12