A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 19

Story Info
Laura & Veronica go to a very 'special' massage parlor.
3.9k words
4.44
8k
4
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers

A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette - Chapter 19

By: Lord Odie

The Obligatory Disclaimer

The following is a work of pure sexual fiction and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are consenting adults over the age of 18. They are also BDSM professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try anything that you're about to read at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying things at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Isolation Pods

Last night, after several hours of "Girls' Time" together in Veronica's huge master bedroom, Laura and her host had decided to play hooky from work today and visit the new Euro-style massage parlor: Deep Relaxation Techniques. They had laid in bed for half an hour recovering from their orgasms, browsing through the parlor's online menu before scheduling a reservation for 10:00 Tuesday morning for an hour-long couples' massage and a 2-hour session in their isolation pods.

Mark had come into the bedroom about that time after having spent several hours of "Father/Daughter Time" ready for some "Mommy/Daddy Time" before bed - or maybe even "Mommy/Daddy/Mommy's Best Friend Time" if he was lucky. Seeing the two naked, sweaty, well satisfied women sprawled out on his bed took his semi-drained cock to half-mast.

Smiling, "Are you staying the night, Laura?" he asked as he slid onto the bed between the pair and pulled them in close.

"No, I really need to get home and put the girls to bed properly," Laura replied as the huge man pulled her upwards to take her hard, sore nipple into her mouth and suck on it hard. "Ooooh..." was her only reply.

"Now, now, baby," scolded Veronica. "She has motherly duties to attend to. And how do you still have energy left after draining your cock down Eliza's throat so many times?" she added nodding her head towards the bedroom's huge TV. Onscreen, a now sleeping 24-year-old Eliza lay in her bed. Laura and Veronica had used the sights and sounds of the younger woman being brutally fucked to enhance their own lovemaking. Although, they had been too busy browsing online to have watched how cruelly Mark had bound his daughter to her bed with the massive 5.85" wide rectal retained to keep her company through the long night. Now, the only thing giving away the fact that the lovingly tucked in young woman was bound at all was that her feet lay on her pillow on either side of her head.

Mark released Laura's nipple with a loud pop. "You're right of course, darling," he said chastened. He pulled Laura gently downward to give her a deep kiss. "I trust you have my wife sufficiently warmed up?"

"She should be ready to go anytime!" Laura said smiling. Glancing downwards, she saw her friend's hips grinding in slow circles. Judging by the placement of Mark's arm, his hand was likely already buried up her backside to warm up her worn-out hole for yet more fun. Laura leaned over to kiss her dear friend passionately, then got up to get dressed and give the couple some privacy - picking up the discarded 6.25" wide, 23" long, heavily veined dildo that had recently been ravaging her own nether hole as she went.

Retreating to the bathroom, Laura took care of business and gave herself a quick cleansing enema. She then re-lubricated her dildo, inserted it deeply into her rectum, stepped into her plug strap and locked the latex slab inside her body. Laura quickly donned the loose sweatshirt and yoga pants she had arrived in. The baggy shirt would hide her improper and unsightly belly bulge from the public while she made her way home. Grabbing her purse off the counter, she made her way back into the bedroom.

Veronica was already riding her husband's thick cock in a reverse cowgirl. Both of Mark's hands were buried up her asshole to the wrist. Both moaned in pleasure as they made the other feel good. Neither even noticed Laura as she quickly took her leave.

* * *

The next morning, Laura and Veronica sat in the lobby of Deep Relaxation Techniques waiting to be called to the back. The room was large, modern and exquisitely decorated. The pair chatted idly with the half-dozen other women waiting with them. They were all dressed in basic gym wear of some kind or another.

Laura wore black yoga pants, sneakers, and a purple halter-top/sports bra combo that held her 34FF breasts high and secure on her chest. The compressing nature of the garment made her already enticing cleavage just that much more impressive as the girls threatened to spill out over their constraining cups. Laura had to admit that having most of her rectal tract empty outside of an actual gym felt odd. Although the large 6.10" wide workout plug lodged inside her sphincter was reassuringly normal.

Veronica was dressed in tight, deep blue shorts, sneakers, and a loose halter over a more functional sports bra securing her larger 36G breasts.

Although, none of the other chatting women explicitly said anything, each knew the others' anuses were all widely stretched with workout plugs - as the parlor's online instructions had specified. After all, they didn't know each other, and this wasn't a locker room. Discussing such things in public wouldn't have been appropriate.

"Laura and Veronica?" asked a pleasant voice from the back door.

"Here!" Veronica said as the pair got up and followed the young therapist. The woman looked to be in her later 20's. Dressed similar to the clients, the brunette worn yoga pants and a halter top, leaving her toned midriff bare below her sculpted D or DD cup tits.

"I'm Shelly. Danni and I will be your masseuses today. She's preparing your room now," Shelly said politely as she shook the older women's hands in turn. "If you'll follow me..." she said turning and leading them back. "Is this your first time here at DRT?" she asked making small talk.

"It is," Laura replied. "We saw the parlor showcased on the news over the weekend we figured we'd give it a try."

"The weather girl spoke very highly of this place," Veronica added, referring the local TV station's shockingly buxom blonde weather girl.

"Oh yes. Our business has nearly doubled this week because of that spot. We're all very excited about the increased visibility!" Shelly said excitedly.

Passing a few front offices as they chatted, the trio came to a darkened section of the hallway where both sides were floor to ceiling glass. Only warm red lighting illuminated this area. Behind the glass were stacks of isolation pods. Each looked like a slightly flattened egg 2" tall, 3" wide and maybe 4" long. Laura knew the pods were white, but they only glowed a soft red in the current lighting. The glass was heavily tinted and the rooms behind were dark, so really only the front half of the eggs were visible to the observer on this side of the glass. Each stack of eggs was 3 high and there were 10 stacks on each side of the hallway. Of the egg 60 slots, all but 5 were currently filled. An information display built into the glass in front of each pod showed the portrait of its supposed occupant and two counters: one counting up from the time their sessions started, and another counting down to when their sessions ended. Doing a quick once over, it looked like most of the pods were in 2- or 3-hour sessions, but some of them were as long as 10 hours. One was even halfway through a 14-hour session!

Both Laura and Veronica slowed and stopped to look at the isolation pods they would be spending 2 hours in later in the day. Shelly smiled to herself. This was a common reaction for first timers. "Yes, each one has a client inside relaxing," she confirmed. "Obviously, the pods are totally light and soundproof. So, the clients could be anywhere for all they know. It is really quite liberating to disassociate your mind from your body this way," she added happily.

"Have you ever been in one?" Laura asked curiously, as she intently watched absolutely nothing happening to the motionless pods. Despite the nothing happening, she was still very curious as to the women inside.

"Of course!" Shelly replied. "All the staff get a very generous employee discount during our off time. Of course, if the increase in business holds, that perk will likely be curtailed somewhat," she said with obvious disappointment. She gave the pair a few more seconds to stare and the pods before she politely added, "Your massaged are waiting, ladies..."

The rest of the trip to their private room was spent in excited silence. Unlike a doctor's office or hospital where each room was open to the hallway like Laura was expecting, each room had a closed door obscuring what was going on inside. Laura did remember Veronica explaining to her years ago that only medical facilities could apply for the permits to bypass America's strict decency laws. This parlor not being a medical facility, they had to abide by all relevant laws regulating public decency.

Fucking, stupid hypocrisy! Laura thought to herself.

Just before they reached their room, the trio had to move to the side of the hallway as 3 other therapists rolled 3 eggs towards back the way they came on carts. Laura inspected each isolation pod as it passed but could only vaguely make out their well-hidden seams. That each egg likely contained a woman was indiscernible.

Finally, Shelly led the pair into their room and closed and locked the door behind her. "This is Danni," she said motioning to the blonde woman waiting for them. The room was small, warm and dimly lit. The sound of a waterfall in the distance could be heard and relaxing incense could be smelled in the air. Laura felt herself relaxing just by being here.

"Please to meet you," she said happily. "If you're ready, please disrobe and hop on the tables and we'll get started."

Laura and Veronica quickly disrobed and placed their clothes into small totes provided for them. Their workout plugs were removed as well and placed in trays to be washed. Now totally naked in front of two total strangers, Laura had to fight the urge to cover her bald pussy and hard nipples with her hands. Despite her liberal beliefs on nudity, sex and anal dilation, she was still a product of her environment and this level of exposure in semi-public was disconcerting.

"You can go ahead and lay face down," Shelly said helpfully as she and Danni stowed their clients' clothes and made final preparations. Laura and Veronica did so. The massage tables were covered in white, fluffy towels and felt very comfortable.

Laura jumped slightly when she felt Danni dribble warm oil up and down the backs of her legs. "This special oil helps detoxify the skin and relax your body," Danni said. Sure enough, Laura could feel her skin tingle and warm up everywhere the oil touched. By the time Danni started the deep tissue massage and Laura's right calf, Laura was already relaxed and comfortable in her surroundings. "We'll rub this oil into your skin everywhere and get you nice and relaxed for the pods," Danni added as her unexpectedly strong hands worked over Laura's legs.

* * *

An hour later Laura had a new appreciation for "everywhere". Once Danni and Shelly had worked the warm oil into every inch of non-sensual skin on Laura and Veronica's bodies, they had started on the sensual parts. First came the deep, double anal fisting up to the therapists' biceps to thoroughly coat their intestines. Next, the older women had been rolled over so their breasts could be roughly massaged. Laura still wondered if her normally resilient tits had been bruised as Danni had worked the oil into her soft, fleshy orbs with her powerful hands. Finally, Laura and Veronica had been asked to raise their hips so that thick pads could be placed under them. After all, they had one hole left.

Laura let out another groan as Danni's closed fist slid effortlessly in and out of her well-oiled cunt as the thumb of her other hand worked Laura's painfully hard clit. Glancing to her side, Veronica's pussy was receiving an identical treatment from Shelly. Both clients were pinching their hard, oiled nipples with their fingers as they humped their hips upwards to meet the thrusting fists violating their womanhoods.

"So... Close..." Laura heard Veronica mutter. Just as she felt her own thundering orgasm approaching, Danni pulled out her fist and stopped thumbing her clit. "The fuck?" asked Laura in confusion. Judging by Veronica's protests, Shelly had done the same to her client.

"Sorry, Laura," Danni said apologetically as she wiped her hands and arms off with soft towels. If we brought you to orgasm like that, DRT would have to apply for a brothel license. As you know, the red tape and expense of those are quite high!"

They sure were, thought Laura, but that knowledge did nothing to alleviate her current plight. Cumming with the aid of another person outside of a medical facility was strictly covered by prostitution laws. Orgasming with mechanical aid was an often-exploited loophole though.

"But you have about 15 minutes until your isolation pods are ready. So, whatever you two decide to do once we leave the room is entirely up to you," Danni said as she unlocked Laura's table, spun it 180-degrees around and re-locked it up against Veronica's table. The 2 tables now basically made one large mattress with Laura and Veronica's heads right next to the other's hips. Needing no further encouragement, the two friends greedily attacked the other's need cunts. Before Danni and Shelly could even make it out the door, their clients were already moaning loudly. They barely managed to close the door behind them in time to cut off a cry of orgasm from Laura from escaping into the hallway.

"Two more satisfied customers," Danni said pleasantly to her coworker.

"Indeed," agreed Shelly. "Break room?"

"Fuck yeah! The old broads don't have the only pussies that need to cum!" she agreed.

* * *

20 minutes later, Shelly knocked on the door and entered inside pulling an empty pod on a cart behind her. Danni was right behind with another empty pod. On the massage tables, Laura and Veronica lay cuddling in their post-orgasm glow.

"I take it your needs were fulfilled?" Danni asked, already knowing the answer.

"Very," replied Veronica simply. "So, there are our pods?" she asked, rising from the table to inspect the large eggs.

"Yup. State of the art isolation pods from Spain with all the bells and whistles," Danni replied as she touched a hidden button. The pod's top half detached and opened up like a clam shell. "Totally sound and light proof, the memory gel interior conforms to its occupant to secure them comfortably and warmly inside. It's like free floating in space, if space were warm and soft!" explained the young blonde therapist as she lowered the egg to be a foot or so off the ground. Behind her, Shelly was setting up the second pod for Laura.

"Go ahead and lay down," Shelly said as she helped her busty brunette client inside. "Arms behind your back. Shoulders up against the rests. There you go. just like that. Now, you'll feel your elbows coming together and touching," she said as she worked the pod's controls. "Let me know if it's uncomfortable."

"It's fine," Veronica replied as she felt her elbows press together as the shoulder pads sucked her shoulders downwards, drawing her torso into the oddly comfortable memory gel. She could feel the gel's pressure, but it was the same temperature as her oil-covered skin.

"The gel feels really odd," Veronica heard Laura comment from the other pod.

"You get used to it," replied Danni. "Personally, I love the feeling!"

"Open wide," Shelly said holding a long, thick cock gag in front of Veronica's face. This will seal off your lungs and immobilize your vocal cords. The pod will breathe for you while you're in it. All you have to do is relax and enjoy the experience."

This was the part that Veronica wasn't so sure about, but she swallowed the 18" long, 1.5" wide oral gag without a hint of choking as Shelly secured it to the rear of the pod. Within seconds, Veronica felt her lungs fill with air without her having to tell them to do so. She momentarily panicked. "Clam..." Shelly soothed, holding her hand to the half-secured woman's forehead as she became accustomed to not breathing for herself. "It'll pass..."

Sure enough, Veronica felt the terror pass. The sensation of having a machine breath for her was indeed an odd one. "Better?" Shelly asked. With her head immobilized and her power of speech gone, all Veronica could do was blink her eyes in confirmation. "Good. Now we secure your ankles. And finally, we just need to catheter you to prevent any accidents. I see your treatment plan calls for a 1.15" catheter. That's pretty impressive!" commented the therapist. Veronica only tensed as she felt the cool metal sound painfully stretch her tightest hole. Once secured, she felt her bladder start filling with warm water.

"Alright, you're ready to go. The rest of your treatment plan is already set up inside pod storage waiting for you. Enjoy your isolation!" Shelly said happily as she pressed another button on the pod's control panel and the bottom half of the pod began closing. This drew Veronica's legs up and over her head until her legs rested on either side of her torso. Firm pads on the pod's top half pressed the backs of her thighs down into the gel and aligned her torso so it remained straight. As soon as the pods halves came together, they made an airtight seal and Veronica was plunged into a world of empty darkness. The sound absorbing qualities of the gel was so good that not even the sounds of her own breathing, or of her quick pulse rate could be heard. Veronica wasn't even quite sure where her skin ended, and the gel began. She was in total, complete sensory deprivation.

* * *

Laura knew she was in motion, but just barely. She assumed her pod was being moved to be with the rest of the eggs behind the glass in the red hallway. Her initial panic at being plunged into a lightness soundless scentless touch-less prison was abating, and she found herself relaxing as all exterior stimuli was taken away. For several long minutes, she just floated in nothingness. Although, it could have been hours. Maybe even days. Without a frame of reference, her understanding of the passage of time was quickly lost.

Suddenly and without warning, something massive stiff and covered in studs slammed into her asshole - which felt like it was several light years away in the nothingness. Laura's universe exploded in stars as the searing pain ripped through her sphincter and colon and didn't stop until it slammed into the bases of her lungs. She tried to scream out in pain, but the machine breathing for her wouldn't allow it. Just as quickly as it came, the horrible intruder ripped back outwards and exited her body. Half a second later, the searing pain from her asshole to her lungs was back!

Laura could do nothing. Absolutely nothing but float helplessly in the nothingness and experience the pain deep inside her body. The pain was the only sensation left to her and her addled mind focused on it. The suffering was quickly drowned out as her arousal swelled up to overwhelm her consciousness.

Yes, Laura was truly about to become very well acquainted with her inner masochist!

lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers
12