A Prophecy of Tainted Silver Ch. 06

Story Info
Mels communes with a mysterious power.
5k words
4.56
554
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Purple Boy

Mels' eyes snapped wide open, and he immediately sat up. In doing so, his body was flooded with a sensation that could best be described as floating out of one's body. Looking around him, he found himself in an endless wheat field underneath a painterly evening sky, a swirl of purples and oranges.

He recognized that he was in a dream, which was confirmed when he stood up and found himself stark naked. He closed his eyes and focused, then opened them and looked down to see himself clad in his silver blade armor and cloak. Now comfortable, he looked around the strange landscape, confirming that the infinite field was utterly empty.

Am I in someone's mind? He thought, his words a bit louder in his head. He was familiar with the magical practice of traversing one's mind, and having been subject to it a few times, knew that rules for leaving could be tricky at the best of times. He searched his mind to find any memory of when he was awake, only to be met with vague glimpses. A dark hallway. A sword in hand.

Crystal yelling out his name.

"Ah good, you're awake!"

Mels recognized the voice, opening his eyes and turning in place towards its source. The sight he met filled him with a mix of emotions. Several feet in front him stood... a demon? He knew demons to have veiled pitch black skin, but this mysterious woman had purple skin, unlike anything he's seen before. She wore pants, but was completely topless, leaving her large, heaving breasts completely exposed as they swayed back and forth. Back and forth...

Mels shook himself from his trance, and moved to her face. Young and immaculate, it held the nymphling quality of obscuring her true age - not helped by her glowing purple skin - complete with full lips, pointed ears, and thin pink eyes. Her full curly hair was only neck length, but was a solid black and flowed as if suspended in water, and was parted by short purple horns. A spaded tail waved back and forth slowly behind her. She was smiling at him brightly.

Mels felt himself falling into a trance again, enchanted by her. He had been guilty in the past for looking at a woman a bit too long, but nothing was quite like the spell this mysterious woman held him under. He was filled with an almost supernatural obsession for her thin, curvy body.

It was so effective he didn't realize that Ussu, the double headed beast from his dreams, was being petted by her. He recognized its star-like fur and its two heads, one of a deer and the other a ram. Both leaned into the hands of the mystery woman as she scratched behind both pairs of ears.

Mels remained in place, unmoving like a tree stump, allowing the purple-skinned woman to talk. "I've been meaning to talk with you for a while now," she said in a high pitched, playful voice. "Ussu here only has good things to say about you! Isn't that right, ussy-wussy?"

Mels was once again captivated by her, but for a different reason than her beguiling beauty. He recognized her voice, though at the moment he couldn't recall from where. Though he knew the voice was that of a man, somehow he knew intuitively that this woman's voice belonged to the same person. Demon. Whatever this enigma was.

Mels had to find out. He finally found his feet and stepped forward, imagining a sword into his hand and pointing it at her. "Who are you?" He demanded, "Why are you in my head?"

"Is that how you talk to every woman you meet?" she asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "It's a wonder how you've had so many lovers."

"I will not ask again, demon," he said sternly, slowly finding his confidence.

The woman looked at him, and Mels felt himself falling for her again. "I'm not a demon," she corrected. "At least, I don't think I am."

Mels felt himself resisting her entracing spell as he took another step closer, still wielding his sword. "Then what are you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, actually," she said with a curious tone. "Though, I have been called a demon before, so if it helps, you should probably just go with that. Especially since it seems you have a kink for them."

Another step forward. "For the final time," he said as the sword grew alive with golden flame. "What. Is. Your. Name?"

"Ugh, fine," she said in exasperation, "If it'll get you to stop talking to me like that, you can call me Purple Boy. Or P.B. if you'd like."

Mels stopped his advancement, dropping his sword in confusion. "Purple boy?" he repeated.

"Yep," she said.

"But, you're a woman."

She scoffed. "How simple-minded of you Mels. A boy can be a girl if he wants." Mels could only raise an eyebrow in response to her rebuttal. "I don't blame you though. Very few mortals are enlightened enough to know that, so to make it easier for you..." she took her hands and placed them on her breasts, pushing them in. They shrunk behind her palms until they completely disappeared. Fingers traced along her body as it grew a bit more muscular, defined pecs replaced his breasts. He shook his hair, causing his face to become more masculine, with thinner lips, broader nose, and much more defined chin. In seconds, Purple Boy had changed genders. "Better?" He said, holding out his hands in the presentation.

Mels dropped his sword lower, relaxing a bit. He wanted to keep his guard, he knew he had to, but the longer he remained in his presence, the more he felt at ease. It unsettled him, but he couldn't explain why, as he didn't seem to be a demon. The influence of Corruption didn't surround him like any other demon he's encountered, but the aura surrounding him was immensely powerful all the same. In this dreamscape, all he felt was him.

Purple Boy.

And Mels didn't feel afraid.

He sighed as he dropped his sword completely. "I recognize you too, you know," he said, a hint of suspicion still in his voice. "You've been in my head, talking to me."

Purple Boy smiled and returned to petting Ussu. "I've found I tend to have that effect on people," he said.

"Right," Mels said as more memories returned, "But more than that, I think you've been helping me. Like telling me that revenant's name, and preventing me from being corrupted."

Purple boy giggled. "Go on, keep going."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh come on, I've done more than that. Remember the Veins? You and your friends were trapped?"

Mels shook his head in confusion, and Purple Boy sighed. He breathed in and transformed once again, getting taller and more muscular. His skin became fair and human, and he was then completely naked, except for a stone mask on his face.

Mels froze in realization as Purple Boy lowered his mask enough to reveal scheming, purple eyes.

"That was you?" Mels accused, "Who freed me in the Veins?"

"The one and only!" Purple Boy said with a grin. He transformed back to his original, purple skinned self, along with his pants. "You're welcome by the way."

Mels was flabbergasted, and he found he was stepping closer once again. "Why have you been helping me?" was all he could ask.

Purple Boy stopped petting Ussu, and stepped closer to Mels. They were close enough now to touch, but he kept his arms behind his back as he looked into Mels' eyes.

"I just want a friend," Purple Boy said simply. "And something about you feels... comfortable."

Mels raised an eyebrow and studied his face closely, looking for any cracks, any sign of dishonesty. But he found none. Despite the skin, despite the horns, he had to believe that Purple Boy was telling the truth, but he couldn't think of why.

Why me?

"Oh shit!" Purple Boy suddenly shouted in his face, causing Mels to stumble back.

"Sorry?" Mels asked.

"I almost totally forgot!" Purple Boy was looking into Ussu's eyes. Mels recognized it as communicating with the magical beast. "There was an actual reason I wanted to talk to you!"

"What?" Mels asked, then he suddenly remembered everything before he fell asleep. His body was still asleep in that hallway, as Rickard was trying to open the family vault, searching for a world-tearer.

Mels suddenly found himself getting angry. He knew time was faster in the mindscape, but he knew he must return.

"Hold on Purple Boy" Mels said, "Whatever it is you want to talk about, we can talk about it later. You need to wake me up."

"Not yet," P.B. said, "I needed to tell you, Aylala is in danger."

Mels froze for a moment, considering his statement, and stepped closer. He ignored how Purple Boy could know his owlith mentor and confronted him. "What do you mean, in danger?"

Purple Boy stood up, and instead of answering, he gestured to Ussu. The strange beast looked at Mels with both heads, who, still skeptical, heard its many voices. He was compelled to lean down and meet his forehead with the deer's, and in doing so, images flashed in his mind.

Aylala was lying in a dark place. She seemed weak, injured. She is deep underground, in an unknowable place.

Mels straightened, filled with a new worry. He turned to Purple Boy. "Where is she?"

Purple Boy shrugged. "Why are you asking me? Ussu was the one who showed you. But I do know how you can save her."

Another critical look. "Is this a trick? How?"

"I'm not gonna take your skepticism personally, as it's a little complicated. Ussu knows where she is because she's asleep and dreaming. They can lead you to her and, like me, drag her into the mindscape, and with enough power, transport her physically to you."

Purple Boy's sincerity was only making Mels more confused. "So, in essence, I can teleport her through my dreams?"

"You say it like it's impossible," Purple Boy said as he walked up to Ussu. "All you gotta do is let Ussu connect to your mind a bit more deeply, and they'll allow you to save Aylala."

Mels turned to the star-covered beast, who looked back, tilting its heads. He took a deep breath, as he slowly accepted the word of this mysterious man. The voice in his head made manifest.

Somehow, he doubted listening to him would be the craziest thing he would do that night.

Mels took in a deep breath. "Ok," he said, "how do I do that?"

Purple Boy wore a smile that made him feel uneasy. "I'll let them explain it to you," he said, gesturing to Ussu before turning away. "Good luck, Melsie!" He said, waving as he walked away into the wheat field.

"Wait!" Mels called out, causing Purple Boy to stop and turn back. The smile Purple Boy wore this time was kinder, and with the purple eyes, Mels was reminded of Crystal. So much so that his query died on his tongue. Mels was of two minds about this, feeling both the need to be suspicious of this mysterious, very powerful entity, and the comfort he felt when in the presence of a friend. Just like Purple Boy said, perhaps he really wanted nothing more.

Regardless, all Mels could say was: "Thank you."

Purple Boy nodded. "Any time," he said casually before continuing to walk out into the endless field. Eventually, he would walk far enough to disappear over the horizon, with Mels feeling a burden being lifted off of his mind. Though Mels thought "burden" might not be the word for it, considering the mixed feelings he had about Purple Boy.

Mels would have to ponder about the mysterious man another time as he remembered that Aylala was trapped. Turning back to Ussu, he looked into all eight eyes as they studied him closely. They stood up straight as Mels heard distant voices in his head, which he recognized as the mysterious creature speaking to him, and he understood.

Mels raised an eyebrow. "Lean down?" he questioned, and the voices responded affirmatively. Undoubtedly out of his element, but at the mercy of this strange magic, Mels hesitantly stepped forward and leaned over far enough that he was at eye level with Ussu. As he did, the magical beast took a step, far enough that Mels' head was in between theirs. The presence was strange, but the nymphling stood still as Mels was compelled by the voices to close his eyes. He felt energy shift around him. He felt pressure build in his head, as if someone were squeezing directly on his skull. The strain caused him to groan, but Mels remained in place as the bizarre ritual concluded.

He felt the magical energy around him dispelled, and the weight on his mind alleviated, but before he could open his eyes, he felt a pair of lips on his own. He recognized them in an instant, and his eyes snapped open.

"Christi?!"

To his surprise, he saw as the visage of his lover stood before him, her golden hair falling in waves past her shoulders, framing her youthful face and silver eyes. To complete his confusion, she stood before him completely in the nude, alluring curves and all. She had her hands clasped behind her to fully expose her to him. Mels would have been aroused if he wasn't trying to piece together what Ussu had done.

"Do you wish to understand?" the visage of Christi asked him. It was her voice, Mels acknowledged, but it was stilted and flat, overly enunciating each word.

"Um," Mels stammered out, taking a step back. "Yes, I do," was all he could manage for an answer.

The image of Christi nodded, bearing a kind smile. "The being you know as Ussu," it began, "Has many, unknowable forms. Our kind, named as Dreamwalkers by the people of your world, are eons old, though we do not walk the earth as you do. We are beings of the mind, pure as thought."

Mels nodded. "Okay..."

Ussu as Christi stepped forward, close enough that her nipples briefly brushed against his armored chest. She took her hands and cupped his face, and the comforting warmth of her presence put him at ease. "We feel your desire to save someone close to you, the one named Aylala Iko," the visage continued, "The connection you have with her, we feel it, and it tethers us to you. Our ritual has strengthened our bond, your mind empowering our very own entity."

"So," Mels interrupted, "Because of our connection, I see you as someone close to me? As Christi?"

The visage nodded, and leaned in for another kiss. Mels did not resist it, leaning into it. Though he knew, intellectually, that he was not kissing Christi, he felt as though he was back in his bed with her, back at the House of Sorisancta. This unfathomable magic, he knew, was influencing his thoughts and feelings, convincing him that Christi was really here.

At this moment, Mels didn't care in the slightest.

He closed his eyes and wrapped her in his arms, deepening his kiss. Arousal overtook him and smothered his confusion as he felt Christi's soft hands on his exposed abdomen. The little things she did, such as the soft playful scratches along his skin and the subtle rubbing of her bust against him, convinced him further. Which was why he allowed her to push him back.

Mels fell backward and, instead of landing on the dirt of the wheat field, he felt the soft covers of a bed at his back. He opened his eyes in a daze, and looked around to see that he and Christi had seemingly teleported to a new, strange place within his consciousness. The bed he was lying on was in the middle of an island of moss-covered rock, surrounded by a lazy creek. Sunlight spilled through cracks in the cave ceiling above them.

It was almost a perfect facsimile of the cave where he and Christi visited Mama Mizoleta of the Road of Whores. Carved into the rocky walls were shelves, filled with books, a detail that reminded him of the tower from Kelna, a visit that felt like a lifetime ago.

He would question his surroundings were it not for Christi's curvy body on him. "The closer we become," she whispered into his pointed ear, "the greater our power grows, enough that your desire shall become reality."

"Uh-huh," Mels said lazily as Christi repeatedly kissed his neck. He let his hands wander to her rump, and gave the generous flesh a squeeze. "Gods, I love this ass."

Christi giggled, and responded by grinding against his covered crotch, as his cock slowly got more erect. She lifted herself and placed her hands against his breastplate, allowing better leverage as she rubbed his erection to life.

"I think these clothes," Christi purred, "Are in the way."

Mels recognized that quote from the real Christi, and thus didn't question it as his clothes and armor instantly disappeared. Especially as he felt her pussy land on his hard manhood. Her grinding became several times more effective as he felt her wet lips sandwich his cock. Both of their moans climbed in volume and began to fill the cave.

"Much better," Christi said as she groped her breast. "So much fucking better." She lifted herself up slightly, and, guiding his member with her hand, sat onto it, slowly inserting all eight erect inches into her. She let go of her breast and braced herself against his chest as she began to bounce on top of him. Both of them moaned as she rode him, her head thrown back in ecstasy and her large bust bouncing up and down feely.

Mels rested his hands on her hips as he enjoyed the view. He moaned his satisfaction as his now fully hard dick was grabbed by her wet folds. The way they would dragged along his sensitive skin, covering it in her juices, his pleasure was quickly building. He felt his lust multiply, numbing his body as his mind became hazier. He could hardly manage to speak, only groaning as he moved his hands to grab her ass.

She responded by leaning down and going in for a deep kiss. As their lips crashed against each other, she signaled her own pleasure by rubbing her erect nipples against his chest. Mels did not let go of her rump, and in fact, gave it a few spanks. Throughout it all, she never stopped riding him, and as her walls tightened in her first orgasm, he felt as though Christi was trying to milk his load directly out of him.

Even still, he resisted just before he went over the edge, as his mind was overrun with lust. Though, beyond his pleasure, he felt another sensation build within his body, one he didn't recognize. Usually, when he made love to Christi, sobering Holy Magic would fill him, but this was a different kind of energy.

And thus, he couldn't describe what compelled him to remove his hands from Christi's luscious ass, take hold of her waist, and flip the both of them. He could only focus on the way she looked up at him with half-lidded eyes, full of desire.

Apparently too horny to speak, Mels simply growled and leaned down as he took her right nipple into his mouth, suckling it, while squeezing the other breast. The result was her moaning in his ear, which only multiplied his arousal. Using his tongue and lips, he would tease her erect nipple in his mouth, pinching and pulling at it. After a few moments of this, he would switch to her other nipple, and repeat the onslaught. All the while he would grind his hard cock against her wet entrance, and Christi would scratch at his back.

Mels felt as if he could suck on her tits forever, but eventually, he sat up and grabbed his dick, positioning it right against her lips. He was about to push himself in, but, with incredible will power, he paused just before entering. He looked at Christi, seeing that she was pouting, her face tense in her pleasure. And he waited as she whined.

In a small moment of sadism, he wanted to see if this version of Christi would beg.

For a few moments, Mels held back while Christihumped the air in an attempt to insert his cock, causing her to whine louder. "Please," she pleaded, her voice dripping with want. Mels recognized it, and he smiled.

"Please what?" he asked as he went to grab at her legs. He lifted them, folding them back until her heels were near her head, preparing her for a mating press.

"Please just fuck me!" she said, finally begging, which caused Mels to chuckle evilly. Though he momentarily felt silly for his reaction, that feeling subsided against the wave of pleasure he felt when he finally entered her, causing both of them to groan. Mels proceeded to thrust downwards into her, holding onto her ankles. In his pleasure-filled haze, he could barely hear slaps of flesh as his hips made repeated contact, but he felt every plunge.

12