A Pussy Whipped Beta's Birthday

Story Info
A Beta's submission is every day.
7k words
4.44
29k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the vibration of my smartwatch alarm. I was expected to get up early and get everything ready for my mistress and she hated being woken up by my own audible alarm so I had bought this to make her happy. When I told Jenna, she responded with.

"About time you worked out how to do your job properly. Pin dicks like you really should try harder." Then made me apologise for not fixing the problem sooner. God, I love this woman!

My little dick struggled against the plastic chastity cage I was in. It had been 3 weeks since I had came and morning wood was always painful. I often woke up in the middle of the night. I was expected to be let out after only a week but when I complained Jenna added another week to teach me not to bitch. Then she decided to add another week when she realised my birthday would be coming up. "Kiss my feet and thank me for keeping you denied for another week so you can have a birthday present." She had said with a cruel smile.

I slid out of bed as quietly as I could. I did not want to risk waking up Jenna. It was hard not to just spend time looking at her stunning figure. She often slept naked and cuddled me, making my little dick hurt in its cage. I walked out to the kitchen and checked to make sure everything was tidy before I started making Jenna her breakfast. I had become quite the cook and housewife since she had stopped doing any chores. After making one omelette and a coffee I headed back to Jenna's bedroom to wake her up.

I placed the food on a tray on the side Jenna was closest to sleeping on, I knelt at the foot of the bed and began to rub Jenna's feet. She had demanded to be awoken with a foot rub the night before. She had long stopped using an alarm and I was expected to wake her up on time. 9 am was the requested time today. I heard her moan and started to rub her feet a bit harder. My goddess slowly woke up and laid in bed enjoying her foot rub. A small amount of pride filled me. Jenna had expected to be up 10 minutes ago but she stayed in bed enjoying my massage. I kept going until she gave me a sharp kick to my face to stop. She rose from her bed and sat up immediately checking her phone.

"It's eleven past nine." She said sternly "Didn't I say I wanted to be up by 9 am exactly bitch?"

"Yes, mistress you did. I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to spend so much time enjoying your foot rub.'' I said looking at the ground.

"So you planned to do a shitty job waking me up? Is this because it's your birthday? Do you think I should expect less from you bitch because it's your special day? Are you that selfish?"

"No mistress of course not! I promise I am trying as hard as normal."

"So this is what you think putting in effort is?" she snapped. Jenna would never let me win or accept anything less than everything going right. "No wonder I cheat on you if this is how you behave. Ungrateful loser." She began eating her breakfast in bed as she used her phone. I moved the dishes to the sink as soon as she was done and rushed back into the bedroom.

Jenna had already headed into the ensuite and was getting ready to shower. "Hurry up and run the water bitch." She snapped. I rushed to the shower and began to get it to the exact right temperature as my mistress gave an impatient sigh. "Seeing it's your birthday I'll be nice and let you help me shower."

"Thank you so much!" I stammered. I was so desperate to cum that touching her naked body was driving me crazy.

We spent the next 15 minutes cleaning Jenna's amazing body. I made sure not to spend any more than the necessary amount of time on her breasts, pussy and ass. My little balls had once been punished a lot because I focused too much on some parts of her amazing body. I am helping her shower. I should be focused on her and my task, not trying to turn myself on.

After she was dressed I cleaned the shower and sink and did the dishes. Jenna had sat down on the couch and was half watching something on the TV while playing on her phone.

"Bitch get over here!" she snapped. I rushed and kneeled before her.

"Yes, goddess?"

"How long has it been since I let you cum?"

"three weeks mistress." I said without hesitation.

"Of course, you know right away, loser. You are still too focused on getting yourself off. Just shows how selfish you are. Now tell me, how long has it been since I let your useless clit in my pussy?"

"At least 3 months mistress." I said with my head down in shame.

"It has been a while. Tell me. Why don't I fuck you very often?" teased Jenna.

"Because I came too quickly last time and you didn't even feel me inside of you." I said with my little dick still pushing on the chastity cage.

"Yeah, it's really not worth it. But I was talking to Lisa about how you did so badly and apparently she felt sorry for you. Seeing she is so kind she convinced me to let you have another try. I think your birthday would be a good chance for you to redeem yourself." God, I hated and loved it when she told her friends about my sexual failures.

"Please, mistress! I'll do better!" I pleaded.

"We will see bitch. I'll give you a chance before we go to bed tonight. If you are a good beta for me."

"Thank you so much, goddess!"

"Whatever. You can fuck off for now. Don't forget to call Lisa and thank her. She's the one who convinced me to give your clit dick a second chance."

"Yes mistress." god this would be embarrassing.

I slowly dialled the phone. Taking deep breaths. I knew I should do this right away. First to get it done and second because I should always attend to the orders of my goddess promptly. If I had not been given a time span to do something I was expected to do it as soon as I can. As Jenna says, doing anything else just shows how lazy I am being and that I must not appreciate her enough. I took a deep breath as I could hear her pick up.

"Hey Matt! Happy birthday!" said Lisa with an upbeat tone. Lisa had been the one to set me and Jenna up and I had known her for years at this point.

"Hey Lisa, thanks. It's been really good so far."

"Surprised to hear from you. We all expected to see you tomorrow night for your birthday dinner. Are we moving it up to tonight?" she asked

"No. I... I called for a different reason." I said with an obvious nervous stammer

"Oh... go on?"

"I just wanted to. I just wanted to thank you for convincing Jenna to give me another chance to have sex with her tonight." The words came out fast. My brain on autopilot just trying to do it. Silence on the other end as the half a second she took to respond felt like it just would not end.

"Oh my god!" said Lisa trying to contain a laugh. "I can't believe Jenna actually convinced you to call me. I knew you two were kinky but damn."

"Uh.. yeah." I didn't know what else to say. I could still hear her giggling.

"Well, you are most welcome Matty. You better bring your A-game because she doesn't think you can do much to make her cum. Good thing she has Jake to help both of you there." I could hear a small amount of sadism in her tone. Lisa was loving this and Jenna had obviously got her permission before making me call.

"Yes, It is a good thing. I will do my best. Thank you again."

"Well, I won't keep you two. I think you must be enjoying your birthday with Jenna. Happy birthday Matty."

"Thank you. Buy Lisa."

"See ya. And good luck. You will need it." she hung up.

After I had made Jenna lunch and done the dishes she called me over.

"Get over here bitch." When I knelt at her feet she played on her phone for another minute or two before acknowledging me. "I think it's about time we did presents. It is my favourite part of your birthday after all."

"Yes, mistress. I have your gift ready whenever you want it." I stated. Jenna had decided that it would be completely inappropriate for me to expect her to give me a gift on my birthday. Little dick beta cucks like me should be submissive and giving and not selfish. Just serving her was reward enough for me. Jenna had ordered that I should get her a gift for two reasons. To show how grateful I am to submit to someone as amazing as her and to make sure I understand that she's what is important in this relationship. Anything else would be selfish of me. I completely agreed.

"Well hurry up and get it then. God, you are exhausting sometimes. I'd think a pin dick like you would put in more effort." she snapped.

"Yes Mistress, I'm so sorry for not putting in enough effort." I said before quickly rushing to the spare room to get Jenna's gift. On my single-sized - bed which Jenna made me sleep on when she wanted her room to herself - sat three boxes. One large and two somewhat smaller. I picked up the bigger one first and took it to my mistress. She seemed visibly excited.

"Wow, got me something big, did you bitch?."

"Yes, mistress. There are two other boxes. I'll be back with them shortly."

"Well hurry up loser. I shouldn't have to wait on you so much."

"I'm so sorry for making you wait." I said and rushed into the other room and quickly grabbed the two remaining boxes. I placed them on the Coffee table in front of Jenna.

"Open the big one first." She demanded as she put her phone down. I had obviously caught her attention with the three gift-wrapped boxes.

"Yes, mistress. I hope you like them." I tore away the wrapping paper to reveal an old CRT TV from the 90s that I had spent time restoring to look brand new. Jenna Raised an eyebrow with an interested but confused look.

"Now the other two," she said hesitantly. I pulled away the wrapping paper to reveal an old but restored VCR tape player. She continued to give me a quizzical look. I took away the paper on the last present to show a VCR copy of the original toy story. I nervously looked over and could see her smiling, showing me her heart had just melted.

Jenna had loved Toy Story as a kid. She had watched it many times as she grew up and it was very much a comfort movie for her that she could indulge in during hard times. I had scoured eBay and other buy swap sell sights to find a good condition copy and player and had worked hard to make it look as new as possible. I knew she would love to be able to watch that comfort movie, in the same manner, she remembered so fondly. She got up from the couch and hugged me while kissing my cheek.

"I love it. Thank you, Matt." she said, holding me tight. Saying my name as opposed to a derogatory term was a safe word we had agreed on. It meant she was speaking earnestly and I was allowed to do the same.

"I hope you like it, Jenna." I said, hugging her back.

I had worked especially hard on this gift to find something personal that she would absolutely love. When she first ordered a gift from me. I had put in a few extra shifts at work to save up money for an expensive necklace. Jenna had punished me for this. As far as she was concerned it didn't matter how expensive something was. Just going out and buying her a gift showed no appreciation for her. I was expected to make sure I put real effort and thought into all my gifts. She had kept the necklace and I was expected to get her something meaningful as soon as possible. She had made sure my little dick and balls suffered. A loser like me should not expect to buy affection.

"Alright, bitch get down. You know the drill." She said snapping back into a dominant head space. I fell to my knees as she sat back on the couch and stuck her feet forward.

"Thank you so much for letting me serve you and give you a gift mistress." I said as I kissed her feet. "You are so kind and amazing and I don't deserve to submit to you." She let me kiss her amazing feet for a minute or two before kicking me to get up. I rose to my knees and knelt before her.

"You did a good job on that gift so I'm going to reward you. But first. Stand up and take your pants off." I did as ordered. Jenna wasted no time and gave me a sharp kick to my balls. I fell to the ground. "That is so you don't let me rewarding you go to your head bitch! I am doing this because I am kind and giving. Not because you should expect a reward when you do your job right. Do you understand clit dick!?"

"Yes mistress." I wheezed. "Thank you for keeping me humble." She responded by giving me another kick the balls.

"And that's just because I felt like it."

"Yes, mistress." I said, my voice still straining.

Jenna stood up and pulled down the comfy sweatpants she was wearing. She sat back down on the couch and spread her legs while I gazed at her pussy. I had been denied and pussywhipped for so long that I could not help but be enthralled by her body.

"Seeing I am so kind and you were being a good little bitch I will allow you to make me cum. With your tongue of course. God knows your dick has never done it."

"Thank you so much mistress." I said while looking desperately at her.

"Hurry up and start loser!" I wasted no time and quickly placed my head between Jennas' amazing legs. I always had to control myself when I did this. My beta male brain always wants to worship her amazing pussy immediately but I know I have to show restraint. I kissed up and down her thighs and made sure to move very slowly towards her pussy. A goddess like Jenna deserves a good build-up. I started kissing around her pussy and only giving her clit the smallest touch before I returned to teasing around her pussy. I spent about 10 minutes in the pattern slowly building up the intensity as she had taught me. Suddenly Jenna grabbed me by the hair and started rubbing my face on her clit. I did my best to follow her direction and make her happy. My head pushed up and down as I could taste her amazing pussy and feel her pubic hair rub on my face. She kept moving me faster until I felt her hips spasm as I did my best to compensate for the sudden movement. She came on my face and pushed me away.

"Thank you, mistress," I said while bowing my head.

"Well. Good thing you know how to compensate for that pin dick of yours" Said Jenna who was panting from being out of breath. "I hope you put as much effort into our dinner plans as you did into my present."

"Yes, mistress I did." I responded. Jenna had allowed me to take her on a date for my birthday. I had taken some extra hours at work and bought prime tickets to a play she had wanted to see for a while. I had also paid to reserve a seat at her favourite restaurant.

"Well, that won't be for another few hours. You can fuck off for now. I don't need to put up with you the whole day, loser." Jenna waved her hands and I left to do my own thing.

Two hours later Jenna walked up to me with a noticeable bounce in her step. She was obviously in a good mood.

"I've got great news bitch." she said with a smile on her face.

"What is it, mistress?" I asked. I was very excited. Jenna was less strict when she was in a good mood.

"Jake is back from his trip early! He just messaged me and he is horney so you're going to drive me there and fuck off." she was so excited.

"Oh..." I said slowly, my clit getting hard in its cage.

"Aw, are you disappointed bitch. Did you want to spend time with me tonight?" Teased Jenna.

"Yes Mistress." I said with my shoulders slightly slumped.

"Then I guess it sucks to be you. Now come on. You can help me get ready. I don't want to keep Jake waiting. He might decide to call another girl if I'm not there soon. So let's do this quick and then you can drive me over before you get lost." Jenna walked quickly to the bathroom and I followed behind her.

I spent the next 20 minutes doing Jenna's makeup and picking the outfit she would wear and getting her ready for Jake. I had become very skilled at applying makeup over the last few years. Jenna would often make me do it for her and she would only accept the best. Any less and I would suffer for it. I was then allowed to shave Jenna's pussy. I was expected to be clean-shaven at all times. No hair below the eyebrows was the rule for her beta bitch. Jenna however would often let hair grow or shave as she saw fit and she would definitely not shave for my benefit. This was so Jake would be pleased with her pussy. I dressed Jenna in a form-flattering blue Sundress which stopped above the knees only slightly on the side of riding to high up. For lingerie, we chose a lacie faded pink boyshorts with a matching bra. She looked absolutely amazing.

I grabbed the keys and made sure everything was ready for my goddess. As we were approaching the door Jenna Turned around sharply and...

Slap.

She hit me clearly in the face. It was particularly painful as I had not been expecting it. I fell to my knees before her and looked up as she stared down at me. Jenna was not required to explain why she did that and I was definitely not allowed to ask. She looked so amazing all dressed up. I was just awe-struck by this goddess I was allowed to serve.

"I was thinking while we were getting ready bitch. I am really not happy." With a stern look on her face.

"I'm sorry mistress. May I know why?"

"That little display you showed when I told you Jake was free. Looking disappointed and making that stupid 'oh' comment. How dare you try and make me feel guilty for wanting to get fucked by a real man." She slapped me again.

"I'm sorry mistress. I didn't intend to make you feel guilty." I said as I lowered my head in shame.

"Bullshit! You still think I should have to consider your opinion like you are a real man. That behaviour just shows how much work you still have to do to be worth serving me." She slapped me twice more as she scolded me. "Take off your pants bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress!" I said promptly and removed my pants to show my little dick straining hard in its pink plastic cage. She wasted no time and kicked it hard before reaching down and grabbing me by my boy clit and squeezing hard.

"Who does this belong to bitch!" She yelled as she tightened her grip.

"You mistress," I said with a quivering voice. She kept tightening it was really hurting.

"Then why did you expect me to go out with you rather than be with a real man?! Do you think that is appropriate behaviour for a beta male like yourself?"

"No mistress!" I said loudly.

"Then why did you act like that bitch!" She snapped and gave my balls a sharp squeeze before letting go. I fell to the ground as I caught my breath and explained myself.

"I'm so sorry Mistress. I was disappointed but I should not have expressed that. I had spent a lot of money on that show and I thought you would really like it. I certainly didn't intend to make you feel guilty. I really hope you have a good time with Jake." I said. Jenna laced her foot forward and I kissed the top of her boot "I am sorry." I rose back to my knees and Jenna knelt down to my eye level. She slowly kissed me on the lips and pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"That behaviour just shows how you really aren't good enough for me bitch. I am going to actually have some fun tonight and you are lucky I spent this much of your birthday with you."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you."

"I will expect a better apology than that bitch. This is what is going to happen. You do not have permission to speak to me until I allow it. That little outburst you had just shows that you cannot use that privilege correctly." She paused and I looked at her and nodded. She waited a few more seconds and was obviously testing me to see if I would speak. "Good bitch. You will drive me to Jakes and then fuck off. I will message you when I want you to come pick me up. While you are alone I want you to think about what you did wrong and why that outburst was completely unacceptable. You can apologise properly when I let you speak to me again and you will explain exactly why your outburst was so inappropriate." I nodded at her. Jenna Got up and started to walk towards the door.

I quickly got to my feet and grabbed our keys. I rushed ahead of her and opened our front door for her. I did the same thing with the passenger side of the car door. Jenna did not slow down her pace once for me. I got in on the driver's side and drove her to Jake's house. I did not speak to her as ordered and Jenna was playing on her phone so we rode in silence. Every second felt intense knowing I was not allowed to speak. It was amazing how she could dominate me literally without saying a word. After about 15 minutes of silence, we arrived and I rushed out of the car to open Jennas' car door. She got out and walked towards the house without acknowledging me at all. I watched her walk towards the house. She knocked on the door and Jake answered. I could see her throw her hands around him as she kissed him before they both went back into the house with his hands still on her body.

12