A Quick One in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was disappointing because after he orgasmed, he wouldn't want to play anymore, and he might be embarrassed with this encounter.

"Don't stop anything you're doing. I'm so close now."

So, I did as asked. I digitally penetrated a more relaxed arsehole and continued pissing on Peter's cock and balls.

"Oh, fuck!" And with that expletive, Peter's whole body shuddered, and through the wan light, I could see eruption after eruption of hot semen blow from his shaft, splashing on his stomach. The force of his orgasm expelled my fingers from his greasy anus, which I brought to my lips and licked clean. Tasty!

"Geez, I see stars!" Said Peter, hoarsely.

I reached up and cupped his balls. Spasm. The eggs were right inside his body, and the skin was as taut as cling wrap over a salad bowl. Peter's shaft was still hard, and I could see puddle after puddle of white goo. I scooped up a small amount and tasted it. Salty and quite unpleasant. However, I rubbed the cum into his skin. Afterwards, I brought my lips down over the head of his cock and made a seal. Peter jumped as if he'd been shocked with electricity. After a few minutes of lip massage on the still twitching member, Peter begged me to stop and got off the wall. I guessed we were done for the evening.

"Fuck, no!" Exclaimed Peter, "I want to suck your cock, I want to be fucked, and I want your cum in my mouth."

He knew what he wanted. And what he wanted suited me just fine.

I leaned against the wall, and my piss-forced semi tumescence began to harden up in expectation. Peter dropped to his knees, open his mouth wide and took me in. As a cocksucker, he was okay, not the best I've ever experienced but certainly room for improvement. Peter attempted to copy my technique, but he couldn't quite manage the deep throating without the excessive gag reflex. As he kept switching between my cock and balls, he kept on mouthing the word 'delicious' all the time.

After a short time, I pulled Peter up from his knees, and they must have sore as he was resting on concrete.

"You going to fuck me now?" He asked expectantly.

"Like a fucking dog!" Straight out of Max Hardcore's lexicon.

"Fuck," Peter replied, "Can't wait!"

"Bend over and spread your arse!" I demanded. He complied.

I spat on my finger and smeared the saliva over how relaxed pucker. Peter was still lubed up from earlier. I spat again on my finger and rubbed the slime over my cock head and shaft. I was ready to fuck some male arse for the first time in a decade.

"Here it comes." I warned, and Peter immediately tensed up.

I was determined to take it slowly so that he enjoyed the experience.

"You ready?"

"Yes. Do it give it to me!"

I pressed my purple German Helmet against Peter's puckered opening and applied gentle pressure. There was a 'pop' as I breached the O-ring.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Peter.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just take it slowly." He replied. Of course.

I stayed where I was for a short time to enable Peter to get used to the intrusion. Before long, I felt some relaxation and so continued the penetration. Despite being super tight, it was relatively easy for me to slide up Peter's shitter. Once I was balls deep, I paused again to allow him to get used to my presence.

"How's that feel?" I asked. My cock twitching in the confined passage.

"Fucking amazing!"

"Really?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"Yep. Now fuck me like the slut I am!"

Sure.

I grabbed both hips and eased my shaft out before thrusting in again. I kept the pace at a steady canter for the time being. How I wish I could see what was going on, but it felt great fucking Peter's chocolate starfish. Peter seemed to be enjoying the experience because I could feel the ring relaxing around my shaft, but there was no loss of tightness. All the time, Peter was moaning in pleasure and encouraging me to fuck his balloon knot harder and harder.

There was only so much of that I could take, and before long I could feel that familiar feeling crawl up my legs, to concentrate on my groin before marching up the shaft of my cock and exploding in a sticky mess.

"I'm going to cum!" I spluttered out before I lost control.

"In my mouth", came the breathless reply. Not the best idea I thought considering where my cock was at that moment in time.

"On your knees." I ordered as I pulled my slimy shaft out of Peter's stink pipe.

As he did so, I noticed his cock was rock hard and he was wanking it furiously. He was going to cum again! Peter tried to take my length down his throat, but I stopped him.

"Open your mouth and stuck out your tongue!"

Seconds later, I unleashed a massive load of sperm across Peter's face and into his mouth. Through the orgasmic fog, I could hear gasps of delight from my evening slut as rope after rope exploded across his face. I had to keep my own ecstasy under control so as not to attract troublesome scrutiny. So far, this location had been a winner for our activities.

Male orgasms last a surprising, and frustratingly, short time. I opened my eyes as the pleasure began to subside. I saw Peter scooping up my filthy yoghurt with one hand and licking his fingers while the other hand was hammering his cock.

"You close?" I asked.

"Yes." He responded, urgently.

In a split second, I decided to offer Peter an attractive 'bullseye'.

"Come on my arsehole!" And with that, I leaned against the wall and spread my cheeks, the brickwork scraping against my chest.

Peter was on his feet in no time and positioned behind me. I could feel the mad kinetic energy Peter was expending in working up to his second orgasm. My own cock had fully deflated.

"Come on, Peter, cream my dirty arsehole!"

"Fuck, yes!" I sensed he was close.

"Here it comes!" He hissed through gritted teeth.

Moments later, I felt hot liquid spurt into my pucker before dribbling down the inside of my legs. Peter was moaning as each shot flew out of his slit.

"Clean me up, cunt!" I said after his orgasm subsided.

"With pleasure." He replied, much to my surprise.

There was a thud as Peter dropped to his knees, and I could feel his breath against my arsehole, my cock began to grow hard. Then his tongue made contact, and I let out a loud moan of pleasure. Fuck that felt good. The thought of Peter rimming my dirty arsehole and drinking his own sperm was massively erotic.

Alas though, there was no more lead in my pencil, not for a while anyway. After Peter judged I was cleaned up, he laughed and slapped my arse playfully and stood up as I turned around. We faced each other, close enough to kiss and hug. It was tempting, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I sensed some disappointment in Peter.

"That was fucking good." Said Peter, breaking the silence as I moved towards our pile of clothes.

"It was," I agreed, "Surprisingly good."

I was covered in sweat, rivers of it were running off my forehead and stinging my eyes. A combination of the evening temperature and the physical exertion. I was spent, dry-mouthed, tired, and no longer feeling horny. I was, however, not regretting this encounter, as I picked through the clothes looking for my own.

"You interested in some more piss play?" Asked Peter, right out of the blue.

I did need the standard, post-orgasmic piss, but I was no longer horny.

"What did you have in mind?" I replied, question upon question.

"I wouldn't mind tasting your stream." Peter stammered, so nervous about this virgin territory.

"You don't want to go home stinking of piss. Your wife will know what you've been up to."

"Hmm, true."

"Why don't you hold my cock while I piss?"

"I'd love too."

So we walked over to the grassy section on the other side of the wall. I told Peter to take hold of my flaccid cock. His grip was so light and soft. It didn't take me long to unleash the yellow stream.

"Oh, wow!" Exclaimed Peter, as a long arc of liquid shot out of the head of my cock. It was a fucking relief for me.

Peter then leant down so that his face was by the side of my cock. My piss stream was millimetres from his face. Then he did the unthinkable, he opened his mouth and used his tongue to bisect the flow. Peter was lapping up hot piss.

"Mmm, yummy." He said between breaks. It was true, Peter really wanted to be a slut. This liaison might progress.

"Do you want me to do the same to you?" I asked after I was drained. I was happy to do so as I had some not inconsiderable experience with water sports.

"No. I don't need to go right now." That didn't sound convincing. Peter had drunk a fair bit earlier on, and since we got to the park, I didn't see him piss at all, despite two orgasms.

After that last surprising twist, we got dressed in silence, shook hands and departed.

Until Sunday afternoon, when I received a text from Peter thanking me for an excellent sex session, an exhortation not to divulge what had happened and hope of future encounters. I was happy to comply.

Meanwhile, there was the encounter with Jacinta on Saturday to relate.

12