A Quicky for Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your big cock filling my chute. So full of cock! I'm being cleaved into two. Robbie! I love you. Don't ever get a girlfriend. You can only fuck me. I will always rock your world!"

"I won't, Mom. I mean I won't get a girlfriend. YOU'RE my gf. My Good Fuck!"

"I'm so happy, son. Now cork-it and pork-it. I wanna feel your sticky cum dripping out of my asshole."

"Oh, oh! I am! Oh Ginny, I'm in love with you... here I come. Ahhh...."

Neither lover flinches from Robbie's first ever referral to Ginny by first name. His stepmom is soothed by it. It confirms to her that he genuinely feels she is really his girlfriend, and not a mere step-With-Benefits. I'm his true love, she muses to herself. Without warning Rob snakes his right hand around her hip, and onto her pubic mound, slowing his pumps into her asshole ever so slightly. She gasps when he plunges all but his thumb into her quim, for that digit is charged with circling her clit. He curls his fingers to make contact with her upper walls. Ginny's frozen in pleasure with all the many stimulated parts of her body, and now it includes her G-Spot. It's all she can do to keep breathing.

Stepmom-G uncontrollably tenses, then her womanly fluids rocket in waves out of her convulsing puss, and project half a room away, only to spray on the floor. The feeling of her pussy clamping down on his fingers with an iron grip is too much for Robbie to hold back any further. His man-child gooey sperm is abruptly let flee. It coats deep within Ginny's anal canal in a powerful blast. She swears it could have reached her stomach. She gets a tingly afterglow from the thought of this impossible scenario.

Robbie leans across his stepmother's forwardly bent back trying to catch his breath. His tall muscular weight causes her just-fucked weary body to gradually meet the floor. Amazingly enough, he's still stiff within her. Ginny silently coos. This is everything she had ever wanted, at least until the next hour!!

12