A Quiet Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then suck me down, Baby. Lick that cock head like an ice cream cone!"

Reaching up a hand, Kira obeyed; first stroking his balls and then guiding Brandon's juicy cock into her mouth. His dick felt so full in her hands—she could feel herself getting wet again. She opened her mouth into a large O, sucking and pulling Brandon's dick inside—swirling her tongue around his leaking head, darting the tip into his slit in search of more precum.

Stroking his hard shaft, she moaned in ecstasy when she felt Brandon's fingers clamp onto her nipples. She bobbed her head in appreciation, taking more of his dick into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Baby," Brandon praised as he started to gyrate his hips. "Suck that dick!"

"Mmm hmm," Kira agreed throatily, picking up the pace—stroking faster, sucking harder.

Brandon started pumping his hips into Kira's eager mouth. Right before he pulled all the way out, she would seal her lips under his dick head and squeeze down so that his cock would pop out, bursting from her lips when he pulled out the final inch.

"How does it feel when I play with your nipples, Kitten?" Brandon coaxed rhetorically.

"Mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm," could be her only response.

"Look at these pretty titties," Brandon admired her pert nipples through the lace of her thin bra. Kira's breasts were plump, but on the small side, tipped with puffy pink nipples. Brandon was used to Holly's big, heavy double-d's and usually preferred big-titted chicks. For some reason, he found himself salivating at the idea of mauling those tiny breasts.

Reaching across the counter, Brandon pulled a paring knife out of the butcher block and sliced open the front of the strappy bralette. After setting the knife down, he reached out with both hands and cupped Kira's tits—squeezing but not touching her nipples.

As if urging him, Kira arched her back off the counter, taking him deeper in her mouth. A leer grew on his face.

"Do you want me to touch your nipples again, Kira?" He whispered.

"Mmmm mmm!"

"Be careful what you wish for," he added ominously.

It happened in a heartbeat, but then the moment seemed to drag on forever. Brandon splayed his hands on her rib cage, his forefinger and thumb—a perfect circle—clamped hard onto her fresh, delicate nipples. Kira cried out in shock and lurched. Brandon's evil grin deepened as he took advantage. When Kira cried out, he thrust his cock forward into her awaiting throat.

Kira gagged immediately and tried to pull back. Brandon released her nipples and grabbed either side of her head, holding her in place.

"Shhhhhh! Shhhhhh, Baby!" Brandon leaned down to remind her. "Be quiet; this is just starting. I'm going to fuck that pretty face of yours until I'm dry."

"Brandon?!" Holly's voice shouted from across the house. Kira froze in shock, but Brandon just smirked and kept pumping his dick into the babysitter's mouth. "Do you remember where I put the Uno cards?"

Ruthlessly aroused, Brandon shouted back, "They're in the picnic hamper that you packed last minute."

"Oh, that's right! Thanks!" Her footsteps echoed off the walls as she walked through the house to the front door.

Brandon straightened, slowly driving his cock home into Kira's mouth. His shorn pubic hair pressed into her lips, his balls bulging against her nose.

The front door opened and closed again. Holly could go back to her work in the sunroom, but she could also walk straight down the hallway into the kitchen.

The possibility of getting caught made Brandon harder, and he grew in Kira's mouth. "That's it, Kira. Choke on that fucking dick. Swallow it down with your throat."

Tears streaming down her face, her nose running, Kira gave a little nod and tried to relax.

Holly walked away from them, apparently preoccupied with her chores.

"Good girl," he coached. "Now, loosen up a little." He slowly began to pull out and then push back in again—fucking her face just like he promised.

When she started to run out of oxygen, her throat would start spasming. Oh shit! I'm going to suffocate like this! She started pushing against Brandon's thighs, fighting for relief. He held her like that, feeling her throat massage his dick, shallowly pulsing. Right when she thought she might pass out, he would pull back and let her catch her breath before he started all over again.

She started to anticipate the moment when the head of his dick would push into her throat. After she learned to relax, she could feel herself opening up to him. She was surprised at how turned on she was. He was treating her like a cock sleeve, and yet she still felt empowered knowing that she turned him on this much. Her clit started pulsing along with her tingling nipples.

More than anything, she wanted to make Brandon cum. Reaching between his legs, she dragged her nails up his inner thighs and ran her fingertips over his balls.

"Ugh!" He groaned, rather loudly. Her light touch seemed to do the trick. He pumped in and out of her face several times before cumming hard with a grunt; pumping his seed right down her throat and into her belly.

"Are you full now, Baby?" He asked as he withdrew, swiping his still leaking cock on her lips, smearing his cum like lip gloss.

He reached down and smacked her tit, then bent down and pulled up his shorts. After he had buckled his belt, he reached down in between her legs and probed in between her soft pussy lips.

"You sexy, little minx," he purred, helping her sit up and turn around so that she was facing him. "I love how you got off gagging on my cock." He grabbed a tea towel and started wiping the saliva off of her face.

"I can't wait to fuck this pussy later," he promised, sticking two fingers in her weeping slit; slamming his lips onto hers; kissing her deeply; tasting himself on her tongue. "Until then, Baby, I am going to make you squirm."

"Brandon?!" Holly yelled, her footsteps headed in their direction.

"Run on upstairs before she sees you," Brandon advised. Kira didn't even think; she hopped off the counter, clutching the tatters of her bra; grabbed her shorts; and flew up the back staircase without making a sound. Her sneaker vanished around the bend of the staircase as Holly entered the kitchen.

Seeing Brandon standing over the sink, she sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes.

"Are you still dicking around in here?" She asked.

"You have no idea, Darling." Brandon snagged her around the waist and forced a kiss onto her; getting a perverse satisfaction knowing that she was tasting his cum.

She pulled away, putting both hands on his hard chest to push him away, swiping a hand across her mouth.

"Come give me a hand with the kayaks," she ordered and walked out of the room.

Brandon let out a heavy sigh and ran a hand over his own face. Following his wife with a smirk on his face and dirty deeds on his mind.

12