A Quiet Shower

Story Info
An ordinary day in the life of a family man.
1.6k words
3.97
39.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers

That day I got home early, thinking that I finally would get something I had desired for a long time, a quiet shower, without a queue of impatient and complaining family members. My wife was still at work, our kids were out doing their chosen activities. I listened intensely as soon as I got inside the front door. Nothing. Good. Whistling I hurried to the washing room. We have a bathtub on the second floor, but it is mostly used as a kind of open storage. In the washroom on the ground floor there is a shower cabin, which I was going to use. First of all I turned on the water. I takes a while before it gets really hot. Then I undressed, still with a merry song on my lips, and gathered my suite in a tidy pile. Felt the water. Warm. I stepped inside the cabin, turned my face against the streaming water and closed my eyes. For several minutes I was standing like that, not bothering about soap or shampoo, just relaxing, enjoying the moisture and the steam making my whole body feel better. Wonderful.

Then I heard something. Like a rubber ball bouncing over a floor. Or...

"Hi, dad."

I opened my eyes and there was my daughter, Jill. She was wearing a sport bra, blue shorts and running shoes. It suited her athletic body. Her blonde hair was gathered in a ponytail. For some reason I had not drawn the shower curtain.

"Hi, Jill", I greeted, with a sense of weary despair.

"Are you taking a shower?"

"Well, it looks like it, doesn't it?"

"Will you soon be finished?"

"Not if I have something to say about it."

"Allright."

She started to get off her clothes. In this family we do not shun nakedness. Last of all she removed her hair ribbon. He made a throw with her head that made the golden locks fly around her face. Jill is sexy, I am the first one to admit that, but I was annoyed.

"Come on, dad. Make space."

"Jill..."

"Don't be silly. We save water when we shower together. It is good for the environment."

The shower cabin can hold two persons, barely. Her nipples was almost touching my chest. And of course she took the best place beneath the streaming water. She leaned her head backwards and the moisture made her hair cling to her skin. As I said, Jill is sexy, but when she puts on a show it usually means that she wants something. I was becoming both horny and suspicious.

"Mm...It feels good, doesn't it?"

"I suppose so."

"Don't be sour, dad...It does feel good...And makes me think...on other good things..."

"Like?"

"A trip."

"What trip?"

"A trip with my classmates. They are planning to..."

"I heard about this trip. You are not going."

"But, dad!"

"I have been on such trips myself."

"So, why can't I go?"

"Because I don't want you to return with an unwanted pregnancy."

"Oh, I can take care of myself."

"You say that, but...You and your brother are adults now. It is time for you to show a sense of responsibility."

"How can I be responsible if you do not give me a chance to show that I am responsible?"

"No more discussion. This is final."

"And nothing I can say will change your mind?"

"Nothing."

"Well...then I will be forced to do something that change your mind."

She smiled knowingly and sensually moved down my body. To my cock. That possibility had been in my mind during the whole conversation and yet I could not find the strength to stop her.

"Jill", I protested weakly, "I am thinking about what is good for you..."

"And am I thinking about what will feel good for you, dad."

She caressed my balls and I could feel her breath against the tip of my cock.

"Every daughter wants to make her father happy. Right?"

In the next second she took my hardness into her mouth. And sucked. I should have pushed her away. I should have given her a lecture about family values, good citizenship and the importance of an education. Instead I gripped her head and facefucked my daughter. I swear I could hear her giggle with triumph.

"You are such a brat", I mumbled, "Manipulating dad to get what you want..."

She knew what she was doing and soon I was close to orgasm. With a hoarse groan I fell back on the glass wall of the cabin and Jill swallowed all I gave her. Then she arose, with the expression of a pleased cat, and kissed my chin.

"So...Can I go on the trip, dad?"

"Jill..."

"Please...Have I not been good?"

"Allright, allright! I will allow it. But you must get your mother's permission as well."

"I already have it. I gave her the same treatment."

"I should have known...Remember. No children. No diseases. Promise."

"I promise. Scout's honor."

"You were never in the scouts."

"Yeah, that's right. Anyway, thank you."

Jill stepped out of the cabin and, at the same time, turned off the water.

"Hey! I wasn't finished!"

"Oh, sorry!"

And with that she disappeared. I sighed and turned on the water. With amazing speed it had gone cold. With a shudder I jumped out of the cabin and waited. When it was warm again I steeped in and this time I pulled the curtain. Not long after that I heard someone slam the front door and then a clattering pandemonium resounded throughout the house. It could only mean one thing.

Suddenly a dirty and reddish face was shoved inside the shower cabin.

"Hi, dad!"

"For god's sake, Freddy! Don't give me a shock like that!"

"Sorry. Just home from practice. Need a shower."

"Why did you not shower at the stadium?"

"I did. And some of the boys got frisky. Then Luke followed me home and we got frisky on the way and rolled down into a ditch..."

"I see. Can't you wait a moment?"

"Mom says I should not go around the house when I am dirty like this."

"But.."

"It will be quick."

He had already gotten out of his clothes and forced himself into the cabin. My son is bulkier than his sister. It was impossible for skin not to touch skin.

"Freddy..."

"If you take the sponge and clean me it will go even quicker, dad."

With a sigh I did that. Sponged his neck, shoulders, chest and stomach. And followed the water down between his legs. Freddy gave me a cheerful grin.

"So...Now the old man is getting frisky..."

"I am not old."

"No, but someone might think that...Believe you are a grandpa or something..."

I was not going to let that pass by. And Freddy did not expect me to. Without another word I kissed him roughly, our faces grinding against each other. Then I turned him around and pushed him onto the glass wall. The water made his ass glisten. I spanked one cheek and then the other. Freddy groaned and writhed. In rapid succession I gave his ass ten or twelve slaps.

"Sometimes I think I should deal with you and your sister in a harsher way...More discipline..."

"You could be our new coach...I bet some of the boys would love your discipline..."

"Did any of them fuck you today?"

"No...I was sort of...saving myself for you, dad."

Freddy can be quite adorable sometimes. I was not going to disappoint him. My fingers inspected his asshole. Widened it. Freddy pushed back.

"Come on, dad...Fuck me..."

"Oh, I am too generous to my children..."

I directed my cock towards his hole and thrust. It went surprisingly easy, but we had done it many times. I started to fuck my son. His groans became louder and louder.

"Dad...Don't stop...It feels so good..."

"I will make it feel even better."

I reached down and gripped his cock. Freddy gasped. Then I pumped him. I don't know which was best, my cock in his ass or his cock in my hand. The shower cabin was shaking with our fucking, the water splashing wildly.

"Dad...God...I..."

"Cum, my son...Cum for daddy..."

And with a wordless spasm he did. The pleasure of seeing my son receive such pleasure from me brought me over the edge. I growled into his neck as I came. Then I hugged him tightly while our breathing calmed down. Freddy almost purred.

"Thanks, dad...That was great."

"Glad to hear it, son. It is good we have some father-son-activities that we can enjoy."

"Yeah...I will go upstairs and rest now."

"Do that. But remember to study as well."

"I do. Sometimes."

He stepped out of the cabin and I could hear him leave the room. I still tried to control my breathing. My legs were shaky. I cleaned up, one last time. I did not feel refreshed, only exhausted. When I pulled the curtain aside the first thing I noticed was that Freddy, in accordance with old and bad habit, had left his dirty clothes on the floor. I wrapped a bath-robe around me and started picking up the clothes.

"There is something I like to see", a voice said behind me.

I turned towards it. My wife, Michelle, was standing in the door opening. My beautiful wife, I should add, with long brown hair and curves that always makes my hands wander when I sit close to her.

"My lovely husband performing household chores", she continued with a slight smile, "What more could a wife ask for?"

"Obedient children", I grumbled.

"What? What have they done?"

"Oh, nothing serious...Merely annoying me...I have been thinking about something..."

"Yes?"

"We really should fix that bathtub."

mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers