A Randy Retirement Pt. 06: Halley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley had dressed for bed in nothing but a white thong and an undersized wife-beater t-shirt that her nipples were tenting the fabric of in every detail. Randy felt his dick tingle, but fought back the urge and slipped into a pair of boxers as she settled into bed. He slid under the covers and she scooted across the king to his arms and kissed him.

"Thank you," she whispered and then turned and set her pillow.

"No, thank you," he replied as she snuggled with her back to him.

"Randy?"

"Yes?"

"So, I'm a slut?"

"I was wondering if you had caught that."

"Yeah, I caught it. But at the time it didn't matter, there were more, um, urgent matters," and she softly laughed.

"You said you loved fucking me, correct?" he asked her.

"Yes."

"Do you fuck anybody who swings their dick at you?" he asked.

"Only you."

"Then by the definition, no you are not a slut. But with me, you are my slut because you fuck me any time that you can. Did the word bother you?"

"No, not really; it kinda amped me up," and she fell silent.

A few moments later she asked him, "Randy, can I come back tomorrow?"

He grasped her breast and pulled her deeper into his chest as he drifted off into slumber, "Baby, you can come back every night this week if you want. Just grab some more clothes tomorrow and go to work and back from here."

Halley smiled as she placed her hand over his on her breast and drifted off herself.

*

The Tuesday morning sun was low on the horizon as it shined in Halley's eyes through the bedroom atrium that took up most of the outside wall. She sat up and looked at its yellowish glow through the glass ceiling and half glass/half stone walls. Suddenly the thought hit her that she had to go to work and she started, looked at the clock and relaxed as she still had three hours until she had to be there.

Randy came in with a cup of coffee and asked if you would like one.

"Starbucks?" she grinned hopefully at him.

"Folger's" and he set his cup down on the side table.

"I'll pass," and she reached to grab his hands and tried to pull him down onto the bed with her. Randy playfully resisted and she transitioned to all fours and grabbed his hips instead, turning his pelvis toward her and dropping his boxers. Without asking, she took his cock into her mouth and worked the shaft with her hand and tongue.

"Mmmm," Randy softly responded and placed a hand lightly on her head as it began to bob on the length of his cock.

She was still in her wife-beater t-shirt and thong, but when she began to go down on him to the full length of his cock, Randy bent over and pulled the thong down to her knees and she temporarily let go of his dick to remove them completely.

When her hand returned to his package, Halley cupped his balls in one hand and stroked his shaft with the other, before bringing her tongue to bear on his sack. She was being particularly aggressive and Randy was enjoying her efforts. She returned to working his dick with her mouth and the slurping sounds denoted the frantic pace of her need.

Sensing this, he gently took her shoulders in each hand and pushed her back on the bed and as he did, she looked up at him with a wet and sloppy grin.

"My first wake-up fuck," she giddily proclaimed as she settled on her back.

Randy kneeled at her side and began to finger her, using his thumb and middle finger to split her pussy lips and his forefinger to massage her clit with his wrist toward her navel. When his fingernail pressed forcefully into her little bud she squirmed and moaned.

That was just the warmup as he then inserted his two middle fingers into her while using his thumb to apply friction to her clit and Halley began to squirm more. He presented his cock to her face and she took it into her mouth greedily and sucked as best she could as his fingers continued to edge her on toward orgasm.

While his fingers worked faster, her breathing matched his pace and she stopped sucking and began to jack him off. Her eyes told him she was getting toward the edge with that pleading look and he fingerbanged her harder, her breathing increasing through an open mouth.

"Ah, fuck," she puffed as her unused hand planted firmly into the bed beside her and she panted quick and hard bursts.

"Fuuccckkk," came next as she forcefully grabbed a handful of sheet and began to pull it loose from the tuck.

"Goddddddddd," and she gave up all effort of the hand job to grab the bed with her other hand and arched her neck and back when her orgasm broke over her.

"Oh, fuuccckkk," and she looked down her body at his hand as it continued to wring pleasure from her pussy. But as her cum subsided he did not stop; if anything, he went at her harder and she immediately started to climb again.

"Yeessss, ohhhh," as she rotated her head back and closed her eyes. Randy placed his hand backwards around her throat and softly constricted it from the sides, limited her breathing. Halley's eyes opened and looked at him timidly as he silently continued to get her off.

Her struggle for air heightened her senses and Randy continued it by alternately easing and tightening his grip. When she came the second time she began to call out "Ahhhhh" in a protracted wail until he removed his hand from her throat to cover her mouth and muffled her wail as her body convulsed. His fingers ceased to fuck her, and he rubbed her mons with his palm and as she slowly regained control he removed his other hand from her mouth.

Halley's body relaxed and she stretched as she recovered her normal breathing and looked at him radiantly.

"Oh god, you magnificent bastard."

Randy bent to kiss her and then asked, "You didn't mind the choke?"

"It was scary at the very first, but it was kinda erotic after I got used to it. I mean, I knew you weren't going to hurt me, but still at the very beginning it took some getting used to," and she craned her neck up to kiss him again.

"Noted," he told her as they broke. "Now, you need to shower and get ready for work and if you go ahead and do it now you can run by your house and pick up your extra clothes for the week and not have to do it after work."

"We're not going to fuck?" she sounded pouty.

"Tell ya what, you come get in the shower with me and if you play your cards right ya might get some dick," and he rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Under the hot jets of water, Halley massaged his dick as she kissed him. When he was ready, Randy fucked her from behind as Halley bent over and placed her hands on the Italian marble. When her third orgasm of the morning arrived, she turned her face upward into the water and announced it over and over.

*

The minutes had ticked by like hours for her at work that day as her mind was preoccupied with anticipation. Taking several bathroom breaks she had fingered herself for relief, but found none and as a result her want had built up as she watched the clock slowly advance toward five.

When Halley got back to his house that afternoon and parked in the garage, she found a post-it note on the door leading into the house.

"cooking supper on the grill in the pavilion, take a shower and change into something comfortable and come join me - PS: use the upstairs bathroom, it has the attachment"

Halley's asshole and pussy convulsed in unison as she realized, 'He's going to fuck my ass!'

She bounded through the house to his bedroom and dropped her larger bag on the floor. Reminded of the morning's activities by her t-shirt lying on the dresser, she stripped down to nothing and grabbed it, a pair of crimson cotton shorts and her cell and nakedly hurried to the upstairs bath and the enema nozzle located there. She sat on the toilet and played with herself while she thought, 'I would never have run through the house in the nude before,' and she chuckled to herself as it seemed natural to her when she was around Randy.

She showered quickly, but took care in cleaning herself out, not wanting to disappoint him. After hurriedly drying off, she put on the wife-beater with some water still beaded on her skin and slipped the shorts over her long legs, sans underwear. The final touch was to dry her hair and then twist it into a ponytail. Checking herself in the mirror, she tweaked her puffy nipples, picked up her smartphone, and padded in bare feet down the spiral staircase to find the pavilion, a part of the house she had not seen before.

Reaching the kitchen, she turned to the short hall on her left, past the pantry and there was a doorway that opened to a covered breezeway which she exited through. On her left the open breezeway led to the backside of the garage, on her right it led to the deck where the pool and hot tub were located. Straight ahead of her was another doorway and she opened it and entered. The wide entranceway sloped down to a large, enclosed, hexagon-shaped room with walls of windows on the outer three sides. To the left Randy stood at the far end of a counter area that had a barbeque grill built into it with a large range hood over it.

There were three round tables, with chairs for six at each, grouped in the center of the room and a conversation area with two loveseats set in a V facing the river.

"Hey there, you," he greeted her, and she rushed up to kiss him. "Did ya miss me?" he teased.

"I thought the day would never end," and she licked his ear and then went to put her phone on one of the tables.

Randy opened the gas grill to reveal a couple of marinated chicken breasts and was turning them as she returned to his side. "Supper's almost done. I figured you could handle chicken. Afterward we'll see about scratching that itch of yours. Get you something to drink from the cooler," and he nodded to the convenience store-type upright cooler to his left at the entrance end of the counter.

He opened a steaming cook pot that was on a side burner of the grill and stirred some angel hair pasta in parmesan sauce and then turned off the heat as Halley chose a bottle of water from the cooler and took a sip.

Between the cooler and the grill was about six feet of counter space and a small stove and oven that shared the overhead hood with the grill. Randy nodded toward the oven, "Make your contribution and check the rolls."

She mugged her face at him in jest and grabbed a potholder from the counter, pulling the pan from the oven, "Whaddya think?" she asked him as she held it up.

"Looks ready to me. Get a couple of those paper plates and utensils from the cabinet and we'll be ready."

They each plated their supper and sat beside each other at one of the round tables. She cut and ate the first bite of chicken, "Hey, this is pretty good. What'd ya do to it?"

"Marinated it in Italian dressing all day," and he began to eat as well.

After a minute or so of indulging themselves silently, he inquired about her day and she embarrassingly told him about trying to relieve herself and he responded in laughter. She laughed along with him and spun some of the pasta onto her fork.

"What did you do today?" she flipped the script on him as she placed the fork in her mouth.

Randy put down his own fork and looked up, ordering his activities in his mind. "Well, let's see. I took a walk along the river for about an hour or so and communed with nature. I came back and checked the news and the weather, there's a storm trying to make up, but they think it'll turn out to sea before it heads here."

"Good," she remarked as he continued.

"I checked my investments and then cleaned up the mess we made last night and washed the sheets."

"Oh jeez, I'm sorry"

Randy smiled, "Ah, it ain't no big deal. I'd rather have to clean up after fucking than have not fucked and have nothing to clean up," and he took up his fork and speared a piece of chicken and some pasta that he maneuvered to his mouth. As he chewed, he baited her, "I also spent part of the day thinking about how I was going to make you cum the rest of the week."

Halley squirmed, pushed her plate away and turned to him. "Ooo, do tell!" she mocked in a little girl voice.

Randy continued to chew without looking at her and quoted slowly, "All good things to those who wait," and she lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"You ass," and she propped an elbow on the table to support her head and bored her eyes into the side of his face.

Randy continued to finish his meal and after a minute or more he spoke to her again without turning to her, "You know the great thing about paper plates and plastic forks and knives Halley?"

With a sarcastic tone, she replied, "No Randy, what's so great about them?"

He finally turned to her, "You don't have to wash dishes and that leaves time for other things," and he emphasized the 'other' with his voice and a wink.

Without a word she took both their plates and rose to toss them in the trash. She turned to find him standing, cargo shorts and a t-shirt covering his trim, tanned body. "Ok, time for those other things," and she emphasized the word in return.

Randy did not respond; he simply made his way to the loveseat on the left facing the river. Halley was becoming used to his manipulations, but that did not alter the effect it had on her and her libido. Every time he did or said some small thing to tease her, it ratcheted her up just a little more and she relished it.

She followed and sat close beside him on his left, turning her body into him and hanging a long leg over his knee. He took her shoulders inside his and they cuddled there as they watched the river, Randy occasionally thumbing a nipple through her shirt or lightly rubbing a bare thigh.

"It's beautiful here," Halley observed.

"Yes. Did you know that the far bank of the river over there is actually an island?"

"Really," and she turned to look up at him and then back to the island.

"Yep, when I a little boy, we fished here, setting drift nets for herring. I wanted to build my house on it and live there. Then as the hurricanes came, I realized that it flooded and then that it would be a pain in the ass because everything that you took over there would have to be by boat. We also fished when I was a boy right underneath us at the bottom of the bluff with cane poles. When I got the money, this piece of land was the first thing I bought."

"It's lovely," and she settled into him and began to trace the outline of his growing cock through his shorts.

Eventually she spoke again, her words with a tinge of need, "I want it rough Randy."

He softly pinched her far nipple with his thumb and forefinger and asked, "Why do you want it rough Halley?"

She moved her leg over his lap and turned her hips to straddle him, both hands on his shoulders and he grasped both her nipples in his fingers, making her arch and hiss. "Because rough makes me cum harder and rough and hard makes me feel it for at least the next day and for some reason I love it, I want it, and I need it."

Randy began to work her puffy nipples stronger with his fingers as they strained against the thin white cotton of her t-shirt and Halley responded by grinding her hips on his cock through their shorts.

"How about we just do a nice simple fuck, you need your rest you know. You do have to work all week," he teased.

Halley whipped her head side to side in the negative but also to get her hair from between them, "Fuck rest, I'll be gone to college in Savannah in August, I want as much of you as I can get while I'm here," and she made to remove his shirt.

In mock indignation Randy teased again as he leaned forward to aid her, "Well, haven't we just turned into a little insatiable slut."

"Your little insatiable slut remember?" emphasizing the word 'your' as she threw his shirt to the other loveseat with both hands. While her arms were extended sideways, Randy used her imbalance to roll her over onto her back on the couch and came to his knees on the floor between her legs, taking off his shorts as he did.

He rubbed the crotch of her shorts and felt the wetness there.

"Hmm, what have we here," and hooking the waistband, he slid them from her long legs and deposited them with his shirt. He pulled her ass to the edge of the sofa before rocking her legs back and smiled fiendishly at her before he dove his face into her pussy, leading with his tongue. Halley arched her hips up to meet him and placed a fingertip in her mouth, her other hand palming his head.

He lapped the juices from her cunt for several minutes, Halley grinding her pelvis into his face as her need built until he stood, wiped his mouth, and brought her off the sofa. Turning her, he wordlessly locked both her arms in his at her elbows and straight down behind her back as he moved in close to her ass. When his cock touched her pussy, he paused and she uttered, "Oh god Randy, hurry."

Randy speared her on his cock, sliding it up and into her slick pussy its entire length and began to fuck her as their hips rocked in unison.

His mouth went close to her right ear and she '"mmm-ed" and "ahhh-ed" to his pounding as he asked her in a whisper, "Is this what you wanted my little slut?"

Halley's response was not a whisper, "Yesss, god yes," and she reverted to the moans of her pleasure.

Randy switched the position of her arms, crossing them wrist to elbow across her lower back and pinning them there with both his hands. He bent her over at the waist and she automatically spread her legs, changing the angle of attack and he began to rail her standing, holding her upright by her arms. He pounded into her pussy so hard that her feet began to scoot towards the couch and her moans turned to sensual grunts as she fucked back into him.

When her shins began to touch the couch, he pushed her down onto it and withdrew his cock from her and told her, "Turn around and suck me off."

Without questioning him she whirled around to the floor and took him into her mouth with her hands grasping the back of his thighs, the gurgle of her effort seeping from her cock-filled throat. She had turned into quite the cocksucker and was now able to take the full measure of him with ease. She even managed to extend her long narrow tongue to touch his balls when she went down on him to the hilt. He imagined the practice she had put in with the dildo he had given to her.

Randy enjoyed her attention to his dick as he watched her blonde head bob fearlessly on it. When he had walked in on the inexperienced eighteen-year-old girl three months before, he never in his wildest fantasies imagined she would turn into the amorous young woman who was now on her knees and ably deep throating him.

While looking down at her, he noticed that she was now working her clit over with her own hand and knew that she needed to cum. He placed both his hands across her forehead with his thumbs on her eyebrows and forced her head off his cock. Halley looked up at him with her long tongue extended expectantly down and out from her open mouth.

He sternly told her, "Assume the position," and she paused for a second before recognition set in. She twirled on the floor and climbed on the loveseat on her knees, ass up and head down with her arms crossed behind her back again, wrist to opposite elbow.

Randy smacked her on the ass hard enough to draw a red handprint and she yelped but, other than a flinch, did not move. He went to the other sofa and raised the cushions to a storage area underneath and took out some items, Halley watching as he did, then replaced the cushions and came back to find her wiggling her ass at him.

He spanked her again, drawing another yelp, "Patience baby doll, I'm about to scratch that itch for you, in just the manner you requested," and he strapped a spreader bar to her ankles and adjusted it to 30" width.

"Raise your head Halley," and when she did, he grasped the top of it with a hand and pulled it back further, causing her mouth to open. Without warning with the other hand, he seated a red, two-inch ball gag in her mouth and pulled the straps tight behind her head, moving her ponytail out of the way to buckle it.