A Randy Retirement Pt. 13: Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers

Randy just shook his head.

Sometime later, as he worked on part of their supper, she emerged and walked naked into the kitchen with water still beaded on her skin and her hair wet and dripping. She left wet tracks on the floor as she stopped midway to him. When his attention finally turned to her, she leaned over with a smile and silently coaxed him to the bedroom with a crooked finger. He quickly set the food in the refrigerator and followed.

The first thing he noticed was that her landing strip was gone.

"What's this?" he inquired as he palmed her mons.

Katie put her hands on his shoulders, tilted her head toward him and smiled the thin smile, "It was time for a change. You like it?"

Easing his hand down to her snatch and inserting his finger again in the now familiar hole he told her, "Actually, I prefer it," and they locked their mouths and began to run their hands over each other.

He backed her to the foot of the bed and she lay down on her own and scooted to the middle. Randy grabbed some lube and was delighted when he turned and saw that she had put two pillows beneath her lower back, her ass elevated from the mattress.

He climbed aboard the bed and bent to lick her, inserting two fingers as he did and bringing the first sounds of passion from Katie. He used his tongue to play with her piercing as well as her clit and she pushed his face further into her sex with both hands.

"Ehhh," came from Katie as he lapped and sucked diligently at the Y of her body and she began to writhe slowly beneath him in pleasure, her chest again heaving.

It excited him as well, he enjoyed getting her off, and when his dick was fully ready, he sat up and opened the bottle of lube. He dumped more than he needed onto his hand and began to apply it liberally inside her pussy and let some run down to her asshole. He doubted that she had used the anal attachment, but it was too late now. He spread the lube into each hole, his mind set on taking them both. Katie moaned louder when he fingered some into her asshole and she wondered if he would.

Randy folded her legs back to the mattress by the back of her knees and pinned them there flat, using his hips to find her sweet spot and enter.

"Ahhh," she groaned as his cock bumped her entrance and she gently reached a hand down and slipped it into her pussy. He was slow and steady as he pumped her and when he sat up straight and let go of her legs, Katie grabbed them herself and held them where they were.

She was the epitome of concentration, her eyes focused and mouth agape, the ever-present "Ehhh" escaping in half-minute intervals.

When he felt she was on the verge of climaxing, without asking, he removed his cock with a hand and wiped it forcefully from her clit hood piercing to her ass. He did not wipe back up to her slit, instead pushing the head into her asshole in one motion.

Katie's head rose to look as she cried out "Ahhhhh!" and Randy grabbed the hair on top of her head and made her continue to look as her body convulsed, as if she were trying to get away from the intruder.

"Watch," he told her as she shook her head from side to side, but Randy pushed further inside, still holding her hair.

Finally, he let go and pushed fully into her. Katie did a slow-motion roll of her head backwards and called out as it tilted, "Oh god yes, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard!" and she wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him deep.

Randy obliged, her legs adding emphasis to his every stroke as his cock now plumbed the depths of her asshole. Her on-coming orgasm had abated briefly when he had started the anal, but now it was back with a vengeance as he continued to drive his cock home in her ass. After a few minutes of taking it, she began to fuck him back, using her legs to pull him in hard and deep and driving him to climax.

One final and prolonged "Ehhhh" and her ass spasmed and she felt the result as hot streams of cum jetted into her colon. They both shuddered as the culmination of their effort took control and time stood still for a few seconds.

When the moment had passed, he rolled off to her side and worked to catch his breath. Katie did as well and when she had somewhat caught up, she turned her head to him.

Speaking in short bursts she told him, "That was intense," and he nodded in agreement. "Just so you know. When you put it in my ass? I've wanted it there since I first laid eyes on your dick. Was just waiting for the right time. Surprised me." She paused a moment and continued, "Most guys I hook up with are intimidated by me and don't push back, they just let me win. You don't and I like that."

They cleaned up and Randy asked her to join him in the kitchen when she had finished dressing. As he prepared the salad for their evening meal, she emerged in jeans and a black halter top with no shoes and asked for a beer. He told her he had none.

Disappointed, Katie twitched her mouth in thought and asked where the nearest place to get some was and he told her there is was a convenience store about three miles back down the road.

"I'll be right back," she winked and in less than fifteen minutes she was. Randy had the grill ready by then and she joined him on the south side of the pool deck by way of the French doors of the kitchen, beer bottle in hand.

"They let you in the store with no shoes?" he asked teasingly.

"Well, he said something when I had the beer on the counter, but he was a foreigner and I couldn't understand him too good. So I asked him if he wanted my money or not. He just smirked and rang me up. What're we having for dinner?" and she screwed off the top on the bottle.

"Well, I thought we might need some protein so," and he uncovered two nice sized strip steaks that he had marinated in tomato juice and Worcestershire sauce.

"Sweet," and she took a pull of the amber liquid.

"How do you like your steak?"

"Medium please," she answered before asking, "How long have you had this place?"

"I had it built a little over two years ago,"

She asked more about the house and the conversation inevitably turned, as it always did out on the islands, to hurricanes. She then asked about his other home and he described the isolated compound he had built three hours south along the banks of a river.

The steaks were sizzling and Katie was too. He took her in, in all her sensuality, framed by the setting sun. The jeans fit nicely and showed off her ass and legs. The halter was loose-fitting and occasionally revealing. She knew what she was doing and so did Randy, but he did not mind the view.

He plated the steaks, they went inside, and he set them on the dining room table. Katie went to the frig and got another beer and Randy brought out the salad and dressing. Potatoes au gratin from the oven completed the menu and he pulled the chair out for Katie to sit.

"Damn, a girl could get used to this," and she gave him the dimpled, tight grin that showed no teeth, like she was very satisfied with her current situation.

She complimented him on his culinary skill after her first bite, and they enjoyed the food with minimal conversation for a while until, she stopped eating, wiped her mouth with a napkin, and looked pointedly at him.

"You know, that was an interesting transition when you fucked my ass. All in one motion. I figured it was coming when you were so liberal with the lube, but not like that."

Randy took a sip of his drink and thought to himself about the shift in dinnertime conversation, 'Speaking of interesting transitions.'

He then replied, "I actually saw Holmes do that once in a movie and it just came to mind because of your earlier comment."

She smiled and went back to eating her meal while she continued the conversation.

"You know I do fuck in ways other than missionary and cowgirl," and she watched carefully for his reaction as she took a swallow of beer, but he gave away nothing.

Instead, he finished up chewing a bite of his steak, emphasizing the grinding of the meat with his molars. "Yes, I would hope so, life would be so boring if not. But they are the most popular positions along with doggy. In the rush to cum, people usually don't take the time to try out any others. Most times people go with what they know. Let me ask you what I don't know. Have you ever been tied up and fucked?"

Katie set the beer bottle down and watched her hand shake slightly as she did so. Without looking at him, she recalled a moment in her past, "I had a guy try to tie me up with his neckties one time. It had potential, but he was pretty lame in the sack, so it didn't amount to much. I worked him so hard that I came untied in the middle of it."

Randy put down his fork and smiled at her, "Noted. No lameness in the sack."

She smiled back at him, "In my present environment, I don't think that's possible."

"Well, let me assure you. If I tie you up you won't come untied. I can guarantee that."

Kate reached for the beer and her hand shook again as the subject faded for the moment, but its presence hung there for them both. Katie helped clear the table and clean the plates for the dishwasher.

As Randy closed the door and started the machine, he turned to her with a hand on the countertop. Before he could speak, Katie had squatted before him again. She told him as she dropped his shorts, "You can fuck me tonight any way you want Randy, but only after I make you to cum," and she started sucking his cock in earnest.

Randy backed up and put his hands behind him on the counter for support because Katie was being very enthusiastic in her effort. She started out slowly, licking the head and holding his cock upright to give attention to his ball sack before gripping the base firmly and jacking him as she tried to pull venom from his cock with her mouth.

It was no time before he was fully erect and, with the way Katie was sucking him off, it would be no time before he came. He watched her mouth work for over five minutes on his dick, in and out. Her lips stretched tightly around the width of his shaft egged him onward. When she put her hands behind her back, balanced on the balls of her feet and started fucking her own face to the root of his cock, he audibly gasped. Katie half stood and looked up at him, jacking his dick with zeal, her damp lips pressed together in determination as onward his orgasm flew.

When his hips bucked slightly, she opened her mouth, and bent to catch the prize she had won as the white jism shot from the beet-purple head of his cock and into her mouth. She did not miss a drop as Randy roared in satisfaction. After she had cleaned him with her mouth she stood completely, swiped her upper lip with the studded tongue and closed his open mouth with her forefinger.

"I love dessert," she told him in a smoky tone. "Now, you mentioned something about bondage?"

He turned her around by her shoulders and pushed her in playful exaggeration to the bedroom, Katie giggling the entire way.

Once there, she faced the ocean in the middle of the room, and he stood behind her and felt her breasts by running his hands inside the halter top. Katie snuggled back into him, put an arm back and pressed his head into her neck. When he began to unbutton her jeans, she moved the hand to the tie of her halter and released the bow. The halter fell, still held at her ribcage, her nipples already hard and erect.

They undressed fully and resumed the same position, Randy putting one arm around the base of her tits, fondling one, and the other hand made its way to her cunt as Katie opened her legs wider for him.

He quietly told her as he worked her undulating body, "There is a part of the house you haven't seen yet."

Katie stiffened for a moment and then turned in his arms to face him, "Where?" mischievousness filling her eyes.

Randy went to the hidden pocket doors on the north wall and flipped the switch. The doors opened with a swish and she looked at him astonished and entered, walking deep into the room before she turned to him.

Holding out both hands to him, she invited him closer.

"Come here big boy," and when he took her hands she asked, "What do you have in mind?"

Without answering, he paused to light a red candle and she commented sarcastically, "Ooo, a romantic." Randy smirked wickedly and placed the candle beside a leather padded table that had adjustable sections and numerous bondage points. He took her by the waist and lifted her onto the end section that was shaped like a squatted U and told her to lay back and put her feet up. She did, placing her feet on the arms of the U, which put them near her ass, her knees up in the air.

Working quickly, he attached cuffs to her wrists and ankles before placing a blindfold on her.

"Oh, now this is getting interesting," she cooed as he continued.

He attached her wrists, with some slack, together above her head and then clipped her ankles alongside her hips. Using separate lengths of rope, he looped around each knee and tied them off to the base of the table on each side. Stepping back to look, she was splayed there. Her thighs were parallel to the floor and perpendicular to her body, like a semi-split. Her ankles were secured near her ass and the result was that her pussy and asshole hung over the U-shaped edge, open to whatever he desired.

He lightly ran his hand along her ribcage as he moved back toward her head, asking, "What kind of music do you like to fuck to Katie?"

"Mmmm, electronic dance music because of the beat," she told him.

Randy went to the computer room and set the streaming music service to her request. He brought a high dollar pair of Bluetooth headphones out and placed them over her ears. Now she was oblivious to sight and sound.

Goosebumps rose on her tanned body and her breathing shallowed. She lay there, not knowing what to expect next and not knowing when it was coming, and it was beginning to drive the mounting hormones wildly about her body.

She flinched when Randy put his fingertips around her right breast and lightly massaged the nipple with a forefinger. The beat of the EDM was driving, and the headphones canceled out any other sound. She could not hear her own breathing as it became more ragged. Randy softly ran his fingers down her body and came to stand between her spread legs. He extended his fingertips on either side of her mons, his little fingers in that depression where the leg attaches to the trunk, and pressed down firmly with them.

Katie gasped and then realized she could not hear herself.

He kept his fingers in place and ran his thumbs up and down either side of her outer labia, applying pressure as he went and she drew in air through her open mouth, the goosebumps increasing. He noticed the little downy hairs that were usually invisible as they stood up on her body.

Removing his hands, he backed away and Katie became untethered without his touch. She turned her head to the side and tried in vain to search through her blackness for him. Randy went to a mini-icemaker and put several cubes into a bowl. Returning, he took one out and held it above her lips, letting the melting water drip onto her. She opened her mouth and caught the third drop but several missed and ran down her face. It was then that he placed the cube on her nearest nipple. Out of the black silence, its feel was intense.

"Ahhh," she cried out as her back involuntarily arched and she then tried to pull away. He picked up a second cube and began to make circles with them on each of her aureoles, the water running down her sides to the table. He observed how the ice made her nipples stand up more rigidly than before and her chest was beginning to heave slowly.

She gulped air and bobbed her head a little. Her limbs were moving in her bondage, her body rippling, and she begun to get off on the feeling of helplessness. And then the intense cold was gone replaced by a lingering cold that faded in slow increments. Randy waited two minutes and did nothing, and her mind began to search for answers as the cold slowly disappeared.

'What's next?' she thought.

'Did he leave me?'

'When will,' and her thought was interrupted as the icy sting of a cube was placed directly on her clit.

"Arrggghhhh," Katie bucked in her restraints as he circled the cube around her love button and the barbell began to grow cold. Twenty seconds later the cube was gone, but the cold remained. She had just begun to settle when the first drop of hot wax landed just off-center of her left breast.

"Arrgghhh!!!" and her breathing turned to panting.

She flinched and cried out with every drop that came as he dappled her tits with the melted wax. He began to trail it down her chest to her abdomen and she knew what was coming but it was no preparation for when he began to drip it onto her mons.

The brief sensation of intense heat was enough to cause a stir within her and draw repeated cries. The main cause of the intensity she felt was the not knowing. She was surprised when he did not coat her clit with wax.

She got her answer why momentarily when she felt his stiff cock enter her and she almost came outright at being filled.

Randy fucked her slowly, the slowest pace he had yet used when he was in control. It was sensual and she hardly noticed as he began to flick the hardened wax from her body with his thumbs and forefingers.

It was a slow pace, but it was relentless, and that relentlessness took over every sensation. It did not let up. It did not alter. It was constant. Every dozen seconds or so, she moaned as the combustion built within her.

"Ehhhh!"

Her mouth was open and she had brought her elbows together in front of her face, as much as her bound wrists would allow.

"Ehhhh!"

Randy thumbed her clit as he went deep and watched her chest heave, her abdomen rising and collapsing noticeably on each breath.

"Ehhhhhhhhh!!!"

She was just short of cumming and he stopped and pulled out. She questioned him in a ragged voice that she could not hear.

"Why?"

Something pinched her sharply on the top of her right breast and a burning sensation followed as the pinch continued. Before she knew it, the same sensation found it's way to her left breast.

'God, what is he doing?' she thought, but did not ask as the pain lingered.

She cried out again as the same sensations attacked each nipple and was followed by pinching on the bottom of each breast. The small, concentrated torment was not receding, only added to by more torment in other spots.

Randy had two zipper lines with eight clothespins on each. He continued to pinch the flesh from Katie's body and attach pins as he made his way down her ribcage. Three pins on each side and then one pair just above each hip bone and the last pair just below each hip bone.

Katie was squirming as she lay tied to the table, the pain gathering. The blackness ever-present, the music pounding in her ears, she would never listen to EDM in the same way again as the multitude of sensations threatened to overwhelm her.

It was then that he started to fuck her again, not fast and not slow, but with a steady rhythm that carried emphasis with each stroke. For close to five minutes, he fucked her. The combination of all she was experiencing combined to wrest a strong orgasm from her body and, as it commenced, Randy pulled the zipper lines forcefully.

Katie ascended from the table, restrained at three points, as she tried to follow the clothespins when they were yanked from her body. Her world began to spin away from her as her body convulsed in one giant clinch of pain and pleasure. She howled and then shuddered before falling to the table limply.

Without no time to recover, she felt Randy releasing her ankles and knees. With her lower half freed, his hands turned her body over and she gave him no resistance or question. He pulled her body down and took all the slack out of her arms, stretching her and then fastened her ankles to the table again alongside her hips. This bent her knees forward and made her ass stuck up in the air, again just off the end of the table. Through the fog of her brain, she knew, or at least she thought she did as he tied the ropes that had been on her knees around her waist to pull her body back toward him.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers