A Randy Retirement Pt. 14: Hannah & Her Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie looks at her in puzzlement, "So how'd you two get together?"

"I decided I would try one more time and if he didn't respond I was going back up to my seat. I stood on my tiptoes and used the fence to raise myself and got my ass high enough and ground it into him. I had on a pair of shorts and a cut-off t-shirt and he placed his hands on my waist. When I got my toes back on the ground, he had undone my bra and had both his hands on my tits. I didn't stop him and then he bent and asked if my dorm room was empty. The rest is history. We fucked the rest of the afternoon and long into the night. It's your choice Ellie, but I'm telling you, you'll never regret it. Don't think about his age. He's got a few more lines on his face and he's shaved his head, but he still looks damn good."

Ellie giggled, "Yeah, he does, don't he?" and in that moment she committed. "Mom, I'll do it. But not for you or for Mina. I'll do it for me."

"That's the way it should be baby. Now I have to go get ready."

Mother and daughter embraced, but neither had any idea where the chosen path would lead.

*

Hannah had texted Randy that they were good to go and that she was on her way. The sun was setting on her left as she found his house by way of her GPS. She took in the oddly shaped home as she walked up to the entrance in the same black, halter-topped sundress she had worn at dinner.

Randy heard the doorbell, started the video cameras that were hidden throughout the house, then opened the door and drank her in. The brown of her tanned and toned body contrasted sharply with the black dress that fought to contain her chest. She flowed into his arms, the top of her head not reaching the bottom of his sternum, and he closed the door behind her. He could feel the thick nubs of her nipples against him as she squeezed him tightly.

"Would you like to see the house before we get started?" he asked her.

"I'd love to."

Randy turned her to her immediate left and the round pod of the home that was in the front. There were two doors there and he opened the nearest one. "These are the two guest rooms; they mirror each other with a shared bath in the front." He then took her on a diagonal toward the ocean and the other round pod at the opposite corner of the home, pointing out features along the way. The house was essentially a square with the round pods built into the southeast and northwest corners. The east side faced the Atlantic Ocean and the circular pod there was the living room. It's twin on the opposite corner were the guestrooms they had just left. The kitchen was on the south side of the square and was an open plan with a U-shaped island and eating area. There was a round dining table that seated six in the space just before the sunken living room pod.

He pointed to the left, the northeastern corner of the square, and told her, "And that's my bedroom."

Hannah nodded, "Super house. I bet you have a tough time with all those windows when the hurricanes come."

"Yeah, not just them but nor'easters too. I have a guy who will come put the hurricane shutters and all up if I can't get here and the place is insured."

She looked around again and turned to him, "Two and a half million?"

Randy corrected and teased her, "Three point two five. There are some hidden features I might let you see."

Hannah's eyes lit up and she reached with both hands to the back of her neck and undid the halter top of her sundress, letting it cascade to the floor. She was naked underneath and stepped out of her sandals as she came closer. There were no tan lines on her body as she stopped just before him and started at his bottom shirt button. "I think it's time for you to fuck me," taking her time with each word as she worked her way up with the buttons.

She went up on her toes and he bent to kiss her, feeling her ass as he did so. Hannah worked his belt loose and then his zipper and Randy stepped out of his shoes and pants. He paused only to take the gun from his waistband and place it on the island. She squatted then, taking his boxers down as she did and smiled as his cock hit her on the cheek, "Hello old friend, good to see you again," and she took it into her mouth and began to lick and spit on it.

Before she could get into sucking him off, Randy stopped her. She looked to him in confusion and he explained, "In a little bit, first I have something new for you."

Hannah's head cocked to the left, and she smiled, "A surprise? You know I like surprises," and he led her into his bedroom and toward the far wall. She tried to stop him when she saw the king bed, pulled him toward it by the hand and begged, "Fuck me here, right now!"

Randy just smiled at her as he shook his head, "Nah, you don't know what you are missing, come with me," and he flipped the switch on the wall to open the air lock doors to his playroom.

The bondage devices were spaced around the room and he could see that they filled her eyes with wonder and apprehension as her mouth slowly fell open before she uttered, "Oh my word."

He stood behind her and groped her tits before moving one hand to her pussy. Hannah was already soaked and as he whispered in her ear that he was going to make her cum, he felt the dampness increase.

He led her to a mat on the floor, she gazed at a square-tubed metal shackle lying flat. It had cross-pieces with eyelets for her wrists and ankles and a padded seat to support her torso and keep her from collapsing. Using individual metal cuffs, he padlocked each of her extremities to the eyelets and then put a larger cuff around her neck and padlocked it to a tube in the front that would keep her from rising off the padded seat. She was now locked in the doggy position, her wrists two feet apart on the mat and her ankles three.

As he kneeled beside her, he rubbed her ass and fingered both of her holes and reminded her, "I told you I was edgier and rougher than before. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," Hannah responded without hesitation.

She felt the sharp sting of his hand on her ass and groaned, "In time my pet, in time. First, I'm gonna warm you up and let you continue what you started a little bit ago." He began to tweak her thick nipples to her sighs and brought out a set of Japanese clover clamps on a chain that he applied to her initial shrieks. When he began to tug on the chain, she sucked in shallow breaths quickly and focused on the wall in front of her. Randy got up and switched the flat screens on that were scattered along the walls, but Hannah did not react if she noticed seeing her own body shackled to the metal device.

Neither did she react as Randy placed a double shafted fucking machine behind her, with two seven-inch dildos that featured a huge knot close to the base on each shaft. She did sigh as he lubed up both her holes, still not aware that he wasn't going to be the first to fuck her. He lined up the silicone cocks and inserted them with their pistons fully withdrawn so that when the motors started the full seven inches of each could invade both her pussy and ass. Hannah moaned as she felt the insertion and moaned further when she realized there were two of them.

Randy came to her front and knelt to her face with both the controls for the machines in his hands. He reached down and lightly pulled on the chain attached to her tits to get her attention and told her, "You are going to be DP-ed by a machine Hannah. Have you ever taken two cocks at once?"

Through clenched teeth she hissed as the pain in her nipples increased, "No," making him smile.

"Ah, so I get to introduce you to something new again. While you're being fucked you are going to deep throat me, just like old times. You are going to take me to the root while the machine fucks you. You'll be airtight," and she moaned lewdly. "That's my little nymphomaniac. No matter what happens, don't take your mouth off my dick or you don't get to come back Sunday morning," and he moved his ten inches closer to her open mouth.

As Hannah engulfed him, Randy started the machine, letting the dildos fuck her slowly and not to their full length. The machine was pneumatic, so the controls he held in each hand could vary the length of the strokes and the speed. She was working as best she could with her neck restrained to take all of him in and he eased himself closer to her as she lengthened her tongue and gagged him into her throat. It was at that moment, as his cock passed halfway, that he set both dildos to full stroke and regulated their speed; one entering as the other was exiting and let the controls hang by their cords from her shoulders.

Moans of pleasure were escaping from her cock-filled mouth as he placed both hands on the side of her head and began to face fuck her steadily. She had always been an excellent cocksucker and when the knots began to expand her holes, she squealed with each stroke while she continued to suck and work her tongue on his cock.

Randy watched on the big screen behind her as the knots gave her holes little rest, her ass and pussy expanding to receive them despite the resistance they put up. He smiled as he thought of the line from some sci-fi movie he'd seen, 'Resistance is futile' and enjoyed the next half dozen minutes as she worked to maintain his cock in her mouth and her moans grew insistent.

Suddenly Hannah trembled in her bonds and shook them hard at all four points, she was about to cum and he buried his cock in her throat and pinched her nose, cutting off her air. He watched as her ass wavered under the assault of the machines. Childbearing had made it broader now than back in the day, but it was still lovely and firm. She was trying to gulp air through her mouth from around the sides of his cock but could not get much and he began to slowly ease back out of her. He released the clamps and her legs flailed as she tried to close her knees and suddenly her orgasm came and all movement ceased, her body reacting as if in a full cramp.

Randy stopped the machines and then backed the one that was still inserted in her ass out of her so that she was free. He removed his cock from her mouth, but it remained open as the little death had arrived. Her state of altered consciousness would last about a minute or so if past experience still held and he waited patiently, her head still held in his hands. Once she closed her mouth and began to function again, he undid the padlocks and freed her from the shackles.

He picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom and she spoke feverishly as they arrived, "When you said you were rougher now, you weren't exaggerating. That was the hardest I've cum in decades."

There were two chairs separated by a side table that faced the ocean and he went to them and placed Hannah on her knees in one of the chairs. He turned the chair 180 degrees so that she was facing the ocean. Hannah put both hands on the back of the chair and breathed deeply as Randy rubbed his cockhead along her slit and then she whispered, "Ah, fuck me with that big cock," and he slid it inside her to the squishy sound of her juices. "Ah yeah, oooh," and she rocked her ass back to meet his every thrust.

With a steady pace, his hands gripped her waist tightly and pulled back on her hips. Her velvet pussy was as good as he remembered, and he briefly wondered how good the two daughters would be before she breathily brought him back to the here and now.

"Ahh fuck, fuck me," and she began to pound herself back into him. Randy speared her hard and held her there on his cock, bringing a gasp. He reached down and grabbed her behind the knees with both hands, picking her up and walking her to his bed and threw her in the middle of it. She quickly recovered and crawled back to him, "Come here you and make me cum again," and he joined her on the bed.

He crawled past her and sat with his back to the headboard, allowing her to climb aboard his dick and face him. It was a tall headboard and she gripped it as she used her legs to pump herself up and down on his cock, her feet flat on the mattress.

"Ahh, oh my god, I forgot how wet you make me," and she slowly went faster over the next several minutes until she was bounding on his entire ten inches frantically, Randy using his hands to aid her. As he sensed another orgasm, he encouraged her to grind her hips with the full length of his cock buried inside and within thirty seconds she was off to la-la land again.

Randy managed easily to flip her onto her back on the edge of the bed and then got up and stood over her while she floated back. She opened her eyes in a daze and immediately said, "You haven't cum yet, fuck me again."

That she was ready was all he needed to know, and he bent and scooped her up with his elbows under each of her knees and his hands up her back to her shoulder blades. He kissed her deeply and picked her body up before bringing her gaping pussy down fully on his still rigid cock and it slid home with a slurp.

Hannah cried out through the kiss as she sunk, her ass bouncing off his pelvis and his cock exiting her by half before her pussy sunk down again onto him. Randy used the rebound of her bouncing to pound her harder and harder and he could feel her tight ass jiggle every time it struck his pelvis. She had both wrists clutched together around his neck and was holding on for dear life as he continued to pound away at her sex, and she whimpered lustily around his tongue.

When his climax came, he thrusted hard up into her with every spurt. Five times he shot hot cum into her and after his first, the cum spattered from her battered pussy with each successive thrust. Hannah broke the kiss as passion escaped her mouth with each of the jarring thrusts into her sex.

They did not shower afterward, instead collapsing onto the bed and sleeping soundly in each other's arms.

*

The girls were still awake and wondering how mom was doing, Ellie checking her phone every five minutes. They had both finished off the bottle of wine their mom had opened and then a second. Finally, around midnight, Mina rose shakily from her chair and told her sister as she staggered to her bed, "Give it up sis, she's staying the night. See ya in the morning." Ellie waited another hour before following suit.

*

The sun slowly rose in the east on Saturday morning and its light shone across Randy's body and onto Hannah's closed eyes, waking her up. She felt the stickiness between her legs and reached to touch the dried cum that still lingered on her body.

'I remember this feeling,' she thought as she rolled up on her side and looked at a sleeping Randy. She thought of the fact that most mothers would be repelled by the thought of sharing their daughters with an old lover, but not Hannah. She had always wanted the best for them and in this case, he was the best that she knew of.

'Who better to learn from?' she thought as she crawled down between his sprawled legs and pulled the sheet back. 'His cock is still magnificent and he still knows how to use it,' and she took it in her hands. Even flaccid, it was still six inches in length, and it was not soft and squishy to the touch, just somewhat pliable. She took it in her mouth and easily went down to his bare pubic area and began to suck on it intensely. Randy stirred as she continued to blow him and finally raised his head to look into her eyes as she watched him.

The only sound were her slurps as she worked his cock to his full length and hardness, gagging on it as it grew. Her forty-four-year-old pussy was getting wetter and when she was satisfied that he was ready, she backed off and began a slow hand job and spoke the first words of the new day.

"Does it ever bother you Randy, that people on the beach can see everything going on inside your bedroom?"

Randy, now fully awake, croaked his reply, "It would be my contribution to society, but alas, the windows are tinted. You can't see inside from the beach."

She pushed a stray lock of hair behind an ear and smiled at him as she pumped, "Oh, cool. Fuck me again."

"Come 'ere," he croaked as the morning was still in his throat.

He turned 90 degrees on the bed and had her mount him reverse cowgirl, so that she faced the sunrise. Hannah tried to put his cock in her ass, but he stopped her, "Oh, no, not until Sunday and only if both girls come," and she turned to him with a pouty look as she sunk her pussy completely down on the ten inches of his dick.

Randy immediately grabbed her hips and used them to pound up into her, his feet and shoulders providing additional leverage.

Hannah's hands rose and she clasp them at the back of her head as she rode, her body absorbing his cock as she looked out at the orange orb hanging just above the blue-green water.

A thick cream started to ooze out of her around the shaft of his cock and when Randy noticed this, he flipped her over to doggie without his cock losing its place inside. As he picked up his pace, Hannah started to breath harder and the cream increased in volume. Randy remembered this from years ago and knew a massive orgasm was on its way. Hannah did also. She could feel it welling up inside her and she wanted to feel again that which had been missing for twenty-five years.

Her forehead was down on the sheets, her knees and legs spread wide as she arched her back and provided easy access. She was taking in deep breaths and holding them as she moved her hands to the small of her back and he pinned them there with both of his hands. He then began to pound her so hard that they both bounced into the bed. It was less than two minutes later that Hannah rotated her neck to force her nose and mouth tightly into the sheets as she came and screamed endlessly into the mattress until Randy shot his load into her quivering cunt.

An hour later, after they had showered together, Randy bid her goodbye at the front door. She thanked him for the ride, and he reminded her of the return engagement if all went as planned with his final words of the morning, "Have Mina here by one."

*

When Hannah got back to the house she had rented, both Mina and Ellie were impatiently waiting on her. They asked her how the night had gone and she told them, in detail, of the previous 14 hours.

Mina asked her mother, "What was the best part?"

After a moment's pause, she answered, "The best part was that his cock is still as good as it once was. I thought I remembered, but I wasn't close. It was much better than my memory."

Ellie just smiled nervously, happy for her mother, while Mina smacked her lips in relish.

"I guess I need to get dressed and get going then."

"Wait, before you leave. There is something I need to tell both of you," and Mina stopped to listen. Hannah looked to both of her girls,

"He wants to fuck you in the ass. You'll both need to clean yourself out before you go to him. If either of you want to back out, now is the time. We can just pack up and go home today. Are you both still good to go?"

"Yes," Mina answered without hesitation.

Ellie was more circumspect, she had never done anal, but answered yes as well.

"Ok then, I'll text Randy and tell him Mina will be there at one."

*

Part II - Saturday afternoon - Mina

Randy's doorbell rang a few minutes after one and, after starting the recording cameras, he opened it to the slim, smiling Mina.

They exchanged hellos and he asked if she had any problems finding the place.

"Not a bit," she answered in a carefree voice.

"Good. I suppose your mom told you why you are here?" he inquired.

"To fuck," again that carefree, cocky tone.

She was dressed in a black cocktail dress, the hem just below the bottom of her ass and split on each side up to the top of her hipbone. It had a deep plunging neckline that was almost to her navel, thin spaghetti straps that formed a halter and a back that plunged to her lower back. As a result, her 32B breasts were clearly visible every time she moved, and it was obvious that at the least, she sunbathed topless.