A Randy Retirement Pt. 17: Halley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting cross-legged on the bed, they ate and talked about school, Randy naked and Halley in the housecoat that had now come loose and showed her breasts when she leaned over to her plate. He asked if anyone knew about him yet.

Halley told him, "No and they never will, if I can help it."

She casually mentioned that her sister, Gabbie, had begun to quiz her about sex during their occasional phone conversations. She said it in an off-handed way and then abruptly changed the subject and asked Randy about his other fucks.

"I'm curious what they look like. I'm not jealous. After I got to know who you really were, I knew that there would always be the others. I just keep imagining what they look like."

He held nothing back, telling her about each of the eight women he had fucked since they had last been together. By the time he had finished, the meal was consumed, and Halley was wondering why she was horny again all of a sudden.

Randy leaned over and kissed her, "Thank you for breakfast."

"You're welcome." Her green eyes sparkled with her smile.

"So, tell me about your typical day in Savannah," he asked as he drank the last of his orange juice.

"Ha, a typical day? I go to class, I go to work, I study, I go to bed and then I do it again."

"That's it? I know you said last night that you weren't screwing anybody, but you don't date at all?" He was intrigued.

"I don't really have the time. In the beginning I would make time if someone interested me, but I found I lost my interest in them pretty quick. And lately there hasn't been much that interested me from the male gender down there."

Randy was surprised. He always figured whatever this was between them would fade away as she moved further into her college life and met guys closer to her age.

"You never fucked any of them?"

"A few when I first got there, you know about James. But again, I found that I lost interest. You are the only one I really want to fuck.

When I do get horny and take time for myself, I use the big dildo and work on my ass or my deep throat while I finger myself."

"Oh, so you spend the day thinking about me?" he asked with a cocky smile.

"No, my days are pretty mundane. But when I do think about sex, it's always about you. And then I see or hear or smell something that reminds me of you, and I want to come home," and she mugged her face at him in a mock smile, eyes squinted, before continuing. "So, speaking of home, what else do you have in store for me," and then she smiled impishly.

"Oh, so you want to fuck again?"

"Always."

He cleared the bed, putting the tray on the dresser, and when he turned back, she had removed the coat and laid on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the king-sized bed.

"This is what you want?" he asked, stroking his dick.

"To start with, yes," and she reached out for the object of her desire.

Stepping closer, Randy let her take his cock and she began to lick and suck it like a popsicle. He closed his eyes as she tugged him even closer. Halley began to lick his balls and gently sucked his nuts into her mouth, massaging them with her long tongue. Then she stopped and brought her other hand up and inspected his sack.

Randy opened his eyes and looked down at her, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to see how big your balls are," she told him, completely serious.

"Why?"

"Because you never run out of cum, and I was curious where it all came from. I guess it's the pill, it's like, you're never not ready," and before he could reply, she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking on him hard. He watched the rise and fall of her nipples, still a dark red and engorged from last night's suction.

After a few seconds of relishing her mouth on his dick, he smiled at her, "Two things. One, the pill doesn't make me produce more cum. Two, I haven't taken one this morning yet," and he bent to pinch her nipples hard as he pushed deeper into her throat.

Halley let go then and tried to relax herself as the throat-fucking she had been preparing herself for the last eight months began in earnest. At first, Randy just held his cock half-way in her throat and kneaded her nipples until she gagged trying to suck in a breath.

It was then that Halley brought her hands up and he told her sternly,

"Put your hands underneath you and don't take them out."

Halley complied and he let her breathe and released the pressure on her nips. Her face was red, and he noted the opened-mouth, faraway look in her eyes and smiled.

Without asking, he pushed the head of his cock into her mouth again and filled her throat without pause and began fucking her face in medium depth strokes, allowing her the breathe every half minute or so. Big strands of mucus and saliva started to cover her face and clung to her hair as he continued. Once he had a good rhythm built, he pushed his dick deeper until his pelvis touched her chin and held his cock buried inside her for just a second or two before relenting.

Every time she retched, her throat squeezed his cock tightly and after a minute or two he felt the build-up begin in his nuts. He decided to dial it down for a minute or so and pulled completely out.

Halley responded by coughing up more mucus and spitting it into a napkin that had been left on the bed.

She was just before being cock-drunk and he climbed on the bed and lay on his back, using his hands to bring her into a sitting position on his face. With his hands supporting her ass, he drove his tongue into her pussy and lapping the wetness there as he watched Halley's face above him. She was still open-mouthed, but as he got more aggressive with her cunt, she began to whimper softly.

He teased the bud of her clit out of its hood and bit down on it softly to hold it out as he flicked his tongue roughly across it and her head shot down to him, a drunken smile creasing her face. When he sucked on it hard, she turned her face to the ceiling and shuddered and it was then that he flipped her onto her back.

Putting her right leg up on his shoulder, he entered her and began a slow and steady stroke in her pussy. With his other hand he held Halley by the back of the head and forced her to watch his dick do its thing.

Her moaning and whimpering increased as he picked up his pace and she blubbered out, "Your dick is soooo gooodddd. Fuck meee hardeerrr."

He knew when her breathing changed and became ragged that she was about to cum and he moved the hand behind her head to her throat and squeezed, bringing on the release that she desired.

Halley tried to speak but couldn't as he had her air cut off, but that didn't stop her mouth from moving as her body rippled in climax.

Finally, he let her breathe and her head flopped back to the mattress as her chest heaved in air.

He still needed to nut and, without giving her a reprieve, he forced her to her hands and knees and re-entered her sopping wet hole.

He began to rail her hard and after a moment Halley was fucking him back. They were long strokes, pulling almost completely out of her before ramming his cock back inside to the hilt. As the fucking became more frantic, his cock slipped out of her pussy and when he came back with the downstroke it entered her puckered asshole to the fullest depth possible.

Halley screamed at the unexpected intrusion and went prone on the bed, her howls buried in the sheets as she came almost immediately.

Randy kept right on pounding her ass, her anal ring twitching around his shaft. He was so very close to cumming himself and was driving hard for it. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her lower back, then went up on his toes and brought his cock inside her with the full weight of his 200 pounds. Halley grunted every time their bodies bounced on the bed and, after ten or so grunts, Randy felt himself about to erupt and pulled out. He rolled her over, her mouth agape, and dumped three large lines of sperm on her face before collapsing beside her.

*

Ten minutes later, Halley finally broke the silence.

"Damn, that was a long eight months."

Randy half-laughed, "Yeah, sorry about the slip."

"Asshole. I came really hard too. Almost passed out," and she turned to grin at him.

Randy got up and went into the bathroom, emerging a few moments later with warm washcloths for them both.

After she had finished cleaning her face and had made an attempt at her hair, he slapped her on her freshly fucked ass, "Throw some clothes on, we're going for a walk."

"Okay, just let me clean up the rest," and he cut her off.

"No. the cloths were for our faces, I want the rest to stay," and he threw her a loose-fitting t-shirt and a pair of cotton gym shorts he had bought for her.

They exited by the pavilion and went down the long stairway to the river. The smell of their fucking was still prevalent as they silently walked along the riverbank. When Halley took his hand in hers, Randy's only reaction was a smile. They reached the property line and began to head back when suddenly he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" she inquired.

"Your inspection of my nuts just reminded me of an old joke."

Halley stopped and put her arms around his neck, "Tell me."

"You sure? It's kinda corny."

"Tell me."

"Okay, it's called Brewster the Rooster. He was the king of the barnyard, and a big, old rooster. He would fuck anything on the farm. Brewster fucked all the hens every day. One day the farmer caught him fucking the pigs and told him, 'Brewster, one day you're gonna fuck yourself to death,' and Brewster just laughed at him and waved him off. The next day the farmer caught Brewster fucking the cows. 'Brewster, I'ma tellin' you, one day you're gonna fuck yourself to death,' and Brewster just laughed and waved him off again. This went on for several months, every day, Brewster would fuck every animal in the barnyard and the pastures. Hens, cows, bulls, horses, sheep, everything. Then one morning the farmer was having his coffee on the back porch and noticed buzzards circling out in the field. He rushed out to see what they were circling and sure 'nuff, there was Brewster lying dead in the middle of the field. The farmer broke down in tears, 'Oh Brewster, I told you that you were gonna fuck yourself to death.' The old rooster cocked one eye open at the farmer and whispered, 'Shut up dammit, they're about to land.'"

Halley tossed her head back and laughed softly before she dropped her eyes back to Randy's and kissed him hard on the mouth. Without a word, she then dropped into a crouch and pulled his cock out of his shorts, putting it directly into her mouth.

Randy placed his hands lightly on her head, encouraging her as she sucked him deeper. He closed his eyes and thought of how accomplished she had become at sucking his dick and then he sighed.

That was all the encouragement Halley needed and she buried her face in his hairless crotch and held herself there, teasing his dick with her tongue for almost a minute without breathing.

She went back to stroking it with her mouth but, when she felt his balls contract, she swallowed him whole again and took all the cum he released without choking, spilling nary a drop on either of them.

She then replaced his dick and straightened his clothes before standing with a wide smile of satisfaction.

When she put her arms back around his neck, Randy fondled her ass firmly and told her, "That was pretty damn impressive."

Proud of herself, she moved in and sucked his tongue into her mouth without a word and when she was satisfied, they took each other's hand and proceeded back to the house. The only conversation occurred just as they reached the top of the staircase.

"You wanted me to walk with you because you knew I was sore, didn't you?" Halley asked.

Randy did not reply, he just winked at her.

She continued, "I told you that you took some time getting readjusted to. Maybe I need to get a bigger dildo."

"Nah, remember, sore is good. It makes you feel alive," and she gave him that half-smile where she squinted her eyes and cocked her head; the smile that said she wasn't sure that he wasn't just fucking with her mind. He waited for her to call him an asshole, but when she didn't, he silently led her inside.

They had a light lunch of prosciutto, cheese and crackers with water and then went to the living room to relax, Halley falling asleep against him on the couch. It was mid-afternoon before she awoke with a start.

"Good nap?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I dreamed about you and now I'm horny."

"So, I guess I need to do something about that," a statement, not a question.

"It'd be nice. But I have something else to tell you about my dream."

Randy looked at her in anticipation and could tell that she was about to break out laughing at any moment.

"What?" he asked warily.

"In my dream, your name wasn't Randy. It was Brewster."

He gave her an indignant smile and stood, letting her head drop to the couch. Pulling her to a sitting position, she noticed that his dick was already hard, and reached out to rub it as Randy began to pull her t-shirt off.

Halley continued to caress his cock as Randy undressed them both, stopping only when she must so that her clothes could be removed.

Her eyes were full of wonder and want. It never ceased to amaze her the size of his manhood, nor the fact that it would fit inside her.

Finally free of fabric, he told her, "Lay on the couch and roll over facing the back."

She did.

"Now pull your knees up in a fetal position and stick your ass out towards the edge."

When she had positioned herself as he wanted, he looked in lust at the two holes that awaited him. Randy decided that he was going to concentrate on Halley's pussy this afternoon and put his knees on the couch and leaned over her to grip the back of it.

He entered her pussy sideways, side-saddle, and begun to fuck her slow and steady. Halley turned her head up and watched his face, her mouth open and her breathing growing ragged as he worked.

As he grew more forceful, he moved his hands, his left gripping her left knee and holding it down on the other one, his right hand on her left shoulder. Her pussy felt soft and velvety to his dick, and it was very wet as the squishy sounds it made attested. He then tried to pound her pussy into submission for a good fifteen minutes until Halley finally buried her face in the crack of the couch cushions and wailed out an orgasm.

*

They had rested there on the couch for a while before finally getting up to take a long shower and then taking their time in preparing supper, both now dressed in white housecoats. Randy had made blueberry ice cream and they enjoyed it for dessert as they watched the shadows grow long on the river.

Not long after sundown, she rose, wordlessly took his hand, and led him to the playroom. On the way, he asked her, "Again?"

"You yourself said you wouldn't always be able to fuck me. I'm gonna get as much of you as I can while you are able," and she smiled the mischievous smile at him that made her eyes twinkle as the playroom doors swished open.

"Did you have anything particular in mind?" he asked.

"Preferably cumming," she answered impishly.

Randy just nodded and led her to the pipes with the horizontal V-shaped seat. It was two vertical, four-inch pipes bolted to the floor and ceiling and the seat at waist height. She looked at him in anticipation and he helped her up onto the V, her thighs spread obscenely. Moving in to kiss her, he inserted three fingers into her snatch and worked her pussy lips roughly as she moaned into his mouth.

He vacated her mouth and pussy suddenly, and left her gasping as he went to the storage room and came back with several items.

First, he handcuffed her hands behind her back and around the two vertical pipes. Second, he cuffed her ankles and bent them back to attach them to the vertical pipes underneath her ass, leaving her long legs looking like the legs of a frog. Then he ball-gagged her. Finally, he brought out the black hood that she remembered from a time he had put it on her before.

Halley's world became pitch black as Randy once again fingered her pussy roughly from behind and groped her tits with his other hand. She felt his fingers manipulate her pussy, her labia, her clit; and her breathing became ragged as she whimpered constantly into the red ball that stretched her jaws. Several times she tried to close her legs, but the two steel pipes holding them apart were unyielding.

And then they were gone. His touch left her body and she felt as if she were floating, only the steel keeping her tethered to earth as the hormones began to rage through her veins.

She sensed him in front of her before the coolness hit her clit. A second later, it was being sucked out sharply and she shrieked into the ball. In a mind that was growing foggy, she saw a vacuum tube, her clit inside and growing, as the pressure of the suction grabbed her attention. Halley tossed her head from side to side and wailed. The fire inside was red hot.

Randy admired the sight. The little bud had filled the three-quarter inch-wide tube and grown an inch in length. He disconnected the tube and deposited it and the hand pump on a nearby table.

In her darkness, Halley heard a sound, but did not recognize it.

And then her left ass cheek was on fire, stinging in several areas at once. She squealed into the red ball, the pain unexpected, the pleasure growing faster. Three more times she felt the stings on her ass before her mind grasped that it was some type of whip with more than one tail.

It was a flogger, twenty strands of leather, each at least fifteen inches long. Used with care it could sting, used with abandon it could mark, but Randy had not intention of the latter. He lightly used it on her pussy and watched Halley's back stiffen as she tried to speak to him. Twice more he used the leather on her exposed nether region and enjoyed the reaction from his slut.

He walked behind the pipes and lit up her ass again, just hard enough to redden it. Halley stiffened and called out on each strike and he deposited the flogger on the table. He picked up a roll of jute twine and tied off a noose at the end, slipping it over the tube that encased her clit. Working the loop far back into her hood, he pulled hard on the roll and tightened it around the root of her clit. The seal was broken, and he slipped the tube away as he tugged on the twine, causing Halley to grunt.

He brought the roll up between her breasts and over her left clavicle, tying it off in a bow, but tightly, to one of the vertical pipes. He was rock hard by now and his dick brushed her thigh. In heat, and need of release, she moaned.

"Just a moment more my slut and I'll give you what you desire," he whispered as he tweaked her nipples and she attempted to suck in air around the red ball.

Halley tried to rotate her hips up as best she could to take the pressure off her clit and that made it easier as Randy bent his knees and brought his cock up to her asshole. With a little effort, he entered her and began to slowly fuck her ass as he removed the hood.

Her hair was tousled wildly, and her eyes were pleading with want. Randy picked up his pace and reached behind her to release the ball-gag. Before it could fall to the floor, she cussed him in a hoarse, but somewhat sultry voice.

"You asshole, you better make me cum good," and she gritted her teeth and sucked in air as he began to fuck her ass hard enough that the twine on her clit made its presence clear. Randy pulled her hips closer to him on the pipes, putting more pressure on her legs, arms, and clit; but it gave him the leverage to really pound up into her ass again.

It was all too much, the sensations, the pain, the pleasure, the need running through her. She could feel her pussy and her asshole twitch. Her clit was on fire.