A Randy Retirement Pt. 19: Morgan

Story Info
Hook-up at a class reunion.
10.1k words
4.67
9.9k
3

Part 23 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Hook-up at a class reunion

October, 2017 - River House

Fall had settled in early and most of the trees on Randy's property had lost their leaves. He changed his daily walk from the riverbank to the fence line. The fence was made of a concrete base that was two feet thick and buried another three in the ground. That was topped by a black steel palisade fence that was eight feet high, which made the total fence height above the ground at ten feet. It stopped at the bluff to the riverbank on both the east and west.

Randy knew that anyone who really wanted to get in could do so via the river, the property was wide open from there. The fence, and the large imposing gate was really to discourage anyone on land from getting too curious.

One day during the first week of October, he sat on the pool deck in the late afternoon after his walk and watched the setting sun cast shadows of the bare limbs. He smirked as they looked like ghostly fingers reaching out across the deck.

Lighting a cigarette to go with a glass of red wine, he began to open his mail. The junk he quickly separated without opening and he was left with two letters.

One was a thank you note from Maria in response to his paying for her college. She was well into her next to last semester and had hand-written on a note card an expression of her thanks for his help. She had also informed him that she wanted to visit him again sometime to thank him properly.

Maria's note made him smile and he reached for the second letter. Inside was a card to remind him of a class reunion in two weeks to which he was invited. Though usually he skipped such gatherings, for some reason on this fall evening he decided he would attend and sent the RSVP card back the next day.

*

The Friday night of the reunion he had dressed in blue jeans, a red Henley long-sleeved cotton shirt and a black leather sportscoat. The soiree was held at a large hotel downtown on the river that had banquet facilities. The invitation had noted that "Cocktail Hour" would begin at five with dinner served at six-thirty, so he conveniently showed up at 5:30.

It was a cash bar, and he ordered a Vodka Collins, to which the young lady mixing gave him a bewildered look.

Randy smiled wistfully. "Do you have Tom Collins mix?" The young blonde nodded in the affirmative. "Mix it as you would a Tom Collins but use vodka instead of gin."

"Oh, okay," she responded and set about making his drink.

As she worked, Randy turned back to the crowd and saw Marisa from a hook-up last year. Her light chestnut color had a unique sheen in the dim lights.

"Marisa," he greeted her. The mixed-race woman smiled nervously at him as she ordered two beers. The barkeep placed his drink on the bar, and he threw down a ten, moved the stirrer and took a sip, then inquired, "I thought you were coming back to let me sample the rest of you."

At that moment, a black guy came up and, without answering his question, she introduced the guy as her fiancé. Randy greeted him and congratulated them both and, as they walked away, he thought, 'Oh well, her ass was a good fuck.'

He made his way to an empty table in the corner and sat, slowed by the greetings of former students along the way. As he sipped his drink slowly, several more came and said hello to him. The crowd had started to thin out as the attendees made their way to the dining area and he checked his phone as he waited for things to clear out further.

"Are we that boring that you have to check your phone?"

He looked up to a white, flower print dress that was losing the battle in its effort to contain a large set of tits.

"Hello Morgan," and he rose to give her a quick hug. He sat again as she placed a Bud Lite can on the table.

"This was my fourth, I'm getting another. Can I get you anything?"

Randy pointedly checked his half full glass, "Nah, I'm good," and he watched her ass as she made her way to the bar.

She was mid-thirties and her body had not experienced any negative effects from alcohol. 'She must work out if she's drinking like that,' he thought as he watched her return with the fresh beer.

She sat at the table and took a long pull. "Aren't you going in to eat?"

"I haven't decided. I have made my appearance and was thinking about cutting out. How have you been?"

Morgan recounted her time since high school for him. The effect of the alcohol was noticeable if you were looking for it, but she was still functioning at a high level. Currently she worked for the federal government and lived next to the Pentagon City Metro station in Virginia.

Without warning the conversation took a turn, "You know, when I was a senior, after I'd turned eighteen, I told Kristen that I thought you were cute, and I'd fuck you for an A." Kristen was another blonde in the class; a very talkative one. Never could keep a secret.

"I know, she told me," he said with a smile as he picked up his glass, the ice all but melted now.

She eyed him for more than a moment and then continued, "How's about I fuck you tonight for that A I got? I have a room upstairs."

"Morgan, you earned that A on your own, but it won't matter because if you don't slow down on the suds, you wouldn't remember it if we did."

She replied, "How about we just leave now then?"

"Only if we go to my house instead," he replied.

"Oooo, I like that better," and she stood and bumped his shoulder with her ass.

Randy half-laughed, nodded, and stood as Morgan took one last pull on the beer. Something started niggling at the back of his mind, something about Morgan. She reminded him of something, not someone, but something and the thought hung just out of his consciousness.

They left her car in the parking lot and he drove her out to his house. On the ride over, she got frisky and told him about the one time during final exam week when she had come to his classroom after school intent on fucking him, only to find he had already left for the day.

Twenty minutes later, when they got to his house, he parked in the garage and took her hand, leading her into the kitchen. He casually flipped on the recording system as he asked her. "So, you're certain you want to do this?"

"Yes, I've been wanting to do this since the day I walked across the stage at graduation, I just never had the chance before now."

Randy held out his hand, palm up, "Come with me," and she made a big show of taking it, curtsying as she did so.

He led her across the foyer to his bedroom. As they had crossed beside the sunken living room, Morgan slowed and pointed to the floor to ceiling windows, "Oooo, nice view," and Randy had to put a little more effort into leading her into his bedroom.

Once inside the doors, he turned into her and squeezed her ass hard as he pulled her in close, "I'll tell you what's a nice view. You and this body of yours," and he paused and watched her wet her lips. Her nose was a bit too long and pointed, but she wasn't a bad looking gal.

"What are your measurements Morgan?"

"What?"

"Your measurements. How big is this ass of yours?" and he jiggled it with both hands before moving to the zipper of her dress and deftly pulling it down. He knew by the feel of it that her ass had no excess fat, it was all muscle. She definitely worked out.

"I'm not sure that's an appropriate question," she said to him teasingly.

Randy laughed. "If you think that's inappropriate then you're in for a big surprise the rest of the night," and her lips parted in another smile, the tip of her tongue darting out, as she brought her arms around his neck. She had caramel colored hair, not quite blonde or brown.

"Come on, I'm just checking to see if my mental calculations are close. Humor a dirty old man." While he had engaged her in banter, he had slipped undone the clasp of her bra.

"Umm, okay. You tell me what you think they are first," and she moved in to kiss him.

After a few moments, he pulled away, "I say 34D-28-36," and he cocked an eye, "Close?"

"Very. I'm 34D-26-36. Not bad," and she moved in to kiss him again, but he pulled his head back.

"Yeah, well, after I pump a couple of loads of cum in you, you might be a 28 waist," and he could feel her body shiver in his arms. "Now take the dress off."

She stepped back and did so, placing it on a dresser to her left. Her bra had come with it and she was left in a white thong as she eyed him defiantly. Randy nodded toward her crotch and she bent at the waist, brought the cotton down to her knees and stepped out of the thong, jiggling it on a forefinger before tossing it to rest with the dress. "That was a neat trick you did with my bra."

He tits were plump orbs, much more than a handful with silver dollar sized aureoles and pencil erasers for nipples.

"Yeah, well, I've had a lot of practice," and Randy grasped the erasers with his thumbs and forefingers, "I'm happy to see these are real," he told her as he made her tits jiggle.

"I inherited them," Morgan replied as she cupped her breasts and stilled them. She tilted her head up to kiss him and he pulled her closer by her tits.

Her lip gloss tasted like strawberries, with just a hint of the beer, and Randy pulled away and asked her, "Your mom is this well-endowed?"

She batted her eyes at him, "Yes. You never met her?"

"Don't think so, but then you were never in trouble in school. Probably a good thing though, if she looked like you, I'da probably fucked her." Without waiting for her reaction, he continued, "Come with me," and he led her toward his bed by her nipples.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, he sat her down and pushed her back, folding up her legs and spreading them by grasping them under the knees. Her tits were like a large Jell-O mold and jiggled around, moving by way of their own weight.

"Oh god," she murmured in a shaky voice as Randy went down on her. She had a small landing strip about two inches wide that was trimmed very tight and her inner pussy lips extended out to greet him. She was already wet, and he spent the first few minutes just lapping at her juices and teasing her clit before he dived inside her snatch. Morgan made no sound, she just lay there with her head back and Randy was beginning to wonder if he had lost the touch, but then her hips slowly started to twitch and rotate in time with his tongue. When the movement of her pelvis became more pronounced, he sat back and patted her on the mons.

He stood and unbuttoned his shirt in the process. Morgan took the hint, rose from the bed, and dropped to her knees in front of him. She didn't need instructions on the next part as she attacked his belt and zipper and pulled down his pants and boxers.

The look that came over her face was one of determination when his erect cock greeted her. She smiled lustfully as she worked up some spit and wrapped her hands around the back of Randy's thighs.

Taking it into her mouth, Morgan used her tongue to lave the underside. She swung her head from side to side as she worked more of it into her throat, backing off a little before going deeper. At halfway she began to gag, but held onto his thighs tighter and pulled herself deeper still. When she ran out of air, she backed off, filled her lungs full and went back at it until she had conquered all of him.

She looked up and backed off Randy's dick 2 inches at a time. When she had cleared his cock, she told him as she licked the head, "I hope it's alright but there is stuff dripping on the floor."

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it later," and he placed a hand on her head and encouraged her to engulf him again.

Morgan extended her tongue fully and bathed his cock some more, swiping it back and forth along the bottom before suddenly going fully down on him. Her long pointed nose flattened on his pubis and held there for a full sixty seconds of sucking before she relented.

This time when her mouth released his dick she went immediately to his balls, licking them lustily while both of her hands grasped his member and began to play with it.

"Oh you magnificent cock sucker," Randy whispered, and he looked down at her and gently held a handful of her hair.

When she had finally finished with his dick, she sat back on her haunches and licked her lips, continuing to jack his cock.

"It's gonna be a challenge, but I want this inside me so bad right now."

Randy extended his hand, and she rose to her feet. He laid her in the middle of the king bed and opened the bedside drawer as she stretched her body.

"You ever been tied up Morgan?"

"No," she replied, her arms extended above her head.

"Well guess what," and he slipped the rope loop over her wrists.

"What are ..." she started and stopped as she looked up while he wrapped a few rounds of rope around her wrists and pulled them tighter. "Oh well, time for something new I guess," she uttered in a breathy tone.

The excess rope Randy tied to a handy little notch in the headboard and then he scooted down the bed and positioned himself at her feet. Smiling at her, he pulled her hips further down the bed and stretched her arms taut above her head.

"Oh god," she moaned and turned her face into her left bicep and bit it when he spread her legs and moved closer.

"No, it's 'Oh Randy'," he told her as he put the head of his cock just inside her and paused.

"You're gonna take some getting used to," she whispered in a halting voice.

Randy placed her ankles on his shoulders and looked down at her. He wanted to see Morgan's face as he pushed his cock inside her.

She was no virgin, but she had never had someone as large as him either. A small grimace overtook her, but she was silent even as her face changed to a mix of pleasure and pain as his dick slowly moved deeper. He began to measure his pace by the movement of her chest, her nipples rigid now, protruding upward at least half an inch.

By the time he had worked up to half speed, her tits had become a force of nature, their movement providing additional momentum as Randy rocked her body with his cock. They were not saggy breasts, but firm and round and at that moment they were putting on a great show with her arms stretched out above her head.

He fucked her to climax, but Morgan was one of those who made no sound when she came, the only way he knew she had cum was the look on her face and the way her pussy clamped down on his dick.

Randy turned her over with her hands still bound to the headboard. Her body was flat on the bed with her legs together and he worked his huge dick between her legs and fucked her through another silent, dick-clamping climax until he also came. He pulled out and sprayed cum all over her ass and back.

It was at that moment he realized that Morgan reminded him of a fuck-doll. One of those things he had seen upon occasion on the internet that you could buy to masturbate with and had all kinds of options, like huge breasts. An involuntary grin creased his face.

He lay down on the bed beside her and brushed the hair from her face. It was flushed and he began to untie her.

Morgan was the first to speak, rolling over onto her back and pulling him into a kiss, "I think we need to change the sheets."

"You stayin' the night?" he asked as he got up to retrieve a new set from the closet and tossed them on the bed.

"If you'll have me."

"Oh yeah. I'll have you. I'm gonna want some more of that pussy in the morning," and he watched her massive tits hang down when she bent over to tuck the new sheets in on the mattress. "I wanna see if I can make you talk to me when I make you cum."

She blushed. "That would be a first."

"Oh really," Randy cocked an eyebrow at her. "Sounds like a challenge to me," and he winked at her as they climbed under the covers. He fondled her tits until they both drifted off to sleep.

***

Over a breakfast of grapefruit on Saturday morning Morgan asked, "What did you have planned for the rest of the weekend?"

"Nothing at all."

"Sweet! I don't have to be back in DC until tomorrow night."

"Well, in that case, I think my plans involve playing with you and making you cum some more. But first we need to go get your car and check you out of your room."

Morgan blushed demurely as she thought about cumming again. The floral print dress was rumpled and the makeup could use touching up, but she was never hotter as she sat there and ate with that 'I've been fucked' look.

Randy had made up his mind that he was going to make her cry out when she orgasmed. It had been a long time since he'd encountered one of these who climaxed silently, decades, and he was going to do his best to break down that barrier.

On the way over, she tried to get him to tell her his plans for the rest of the day, but he steadfastly refused to clue her in on them. Instead he told her, "I know who you are Morgan. But what are you?" and he emphasized the 'what'.

She smiled at him, her eyes gleaming, "What do you mean?"

"What are you? It's a simple question."

"I'm not quite sure yet, she replied. What are you? Is this type of stuff a regular thing for you?"

"I'm always on the lookout for free S&H."

She was puzzled, "Shipping and handling?"

"No, sluts and hoes," he corrected as he made the turn off the restricted access highway into town.

"Which am I?" she asked.

"That's for you to decide. That's part of what I was asking. They are basically the same, but you tell me when you know."

She turned to look out her side window and Randy took a glance her way. He could see a smile on her face in the reflection.

For Morgan, all that the conversation did was serve to make her hornier. And then Randy started to probe deeper.

"You said 'That would be a first' when I mentioned making you be more vocal. Have you never talked or moaned or anything while you were fucking?"

"Well, to be honest, being a first wouldn't be entirely accurate, but I haven't in a very long time."

"Any particular reason?"

It was clear she was uncomfortable talking about it, but after an extended pause she answered, "Not long after graduation, I was doing a guy at my house and my mother was home. I was so loud that she came in and caught us. I was horrified. Two weeks later though I was so horny that the guy and I did it again and this time I forced myself to stay silent. It's been that way ever since. I think it's some psychological thing."

"I see. Well, time for the good doctor to cure you."

Morgan laughed, "You're the good doctor?"

"Well, I am the one with the big cure stick," and he looked tauntingly at her.

She blushed before replying, "It certainly is that."

They pulled into the hotel and she got her things and checked out. After helping her load her car, he had her follow him back and once they got to his house, he took her inside through the garage and into the kitchen.

Dropping her bags on the counter he turned to her, "Strip."

That was unexpected and she instantly got a 'deer in the highlights' look on her face.

"What?"

"Strip," Randy calmly answered and began to take his own clothes off. She shrugged her shoulders and the flower print dress hit the floor.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers