A Randy Retirement Pt. 28: Halley & Gabbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without direction, she disengaged herself and spun around, bending her head down to take him for the first time in three days into her throat. She used only one hand, cupping his balls and massaging them as she sucked him to orgasm as if she were in a hurry. Randy sighed, her talents bringing him to the brink. When Gab realized he was about to cum she left the head of his cock just inside her mouth and tongued his corona until he grunted and his hips flinched. She had to work to keep up, but was able to chug the three loads that quickly filled her mouth.

She sat up on her knees and ran a forefinger along her lower lip before inserting it into her mouth. Her hand had now grasped his cock and she stroked it slowly.

"You're still hard," her eyes were on his.

"I took something before you got here."

"Oh? Good! Be a shame to waste it. How are we gonna do it next?"

Randy reached out and pulled her off the couch by her nipples, moving her to the center of the living room. He lay on the floor and made her get on top, facing him.

"Now reach between your legs and put my cock inside you," he told her.

"Which hole?"

"Whichever one you want," he replied.

The eighteen-year-old with the yellow-blonde hair and the banging body, rose on her knees and grabbed his meat, putting the head at the entrance of her cunt and then began to sink, getting off her knees one foot at a time so that she was squatting on his cock.

Randy gave her suggestions on how to ride him and get the most out of it, first with her feet flat on the floor as she had started and then with her knees down.

Once she was close to cumming he made her stop, spin around on his cock, and fuck him in reverse cowgirl; first with her feet on the floor, then on her knees leaning knees leaning forward.

Every time she got close to climax, he made her stop and sit there with his cock buried inside until she could continue her lesson in fucking. She was frazzled and needed to cum which was a good thing because in the end, it was he who could not wait.

Randy started to spank her ass while she was leaning away. He sat up and pushed her over onto the floor, getting to his knees behind her as Gabbie went face down and ass up. He railed her until they both came, Gab reaching back with flailing hands in a futile attempt to pull him deeper as his cock jolted inside her womb.

*

They had a light supper, apples that he cut for her and cheddar cheese. He fed her teasingly and watched her mouth while she ate. Just like when she was fucking, Gabbie's mouth contorted into all manner of shapes, and Randy wondered if that were the reason she was such a good cock-sucker.

What he had told her about verbalization and it permeating her mind must have taken hold because, without prompting, she began to tell him more about what she felt when they fucked.

"You know, you really have a way with your dick."

"What do you mean?" he asked, cutting another slice of apple.

"When you go deep in my pussy, at first there's this little twinge of pain, my cervix I guess, but it goes away pretty quickly."

He fed her the slice and she paused as she chewed, her back molars shredding the fruit in seconds. "I don't know what it is you do to me, but the faster you go, I have this overwhelming urge to do anything you ask, just so I can cum." Her hands were getting into the description now, circling around her head as she talked, "It's like my body knows that whatever you tell me to do, I'm gonna end up getting off from it."

Gabbie paused and looked down at her naked crotch. "I think I'm wetting your chair."

"Don't worry about it, keep talking."

"Oh ... well, when you go in my ass, my asshole comes alive. It's like every nerve in my body runs through my asshole and your cock just sends little pleasurable jolts of electricity to every part of me all at once and I love it."

"What about your mouth?"

"You mean my throat, don't you?" she laughed, "I mean, that's where your cock always ends up."

Randy nodded his agreement.

"When your cock fills my throat I get this feeling, I don't know how to explain it, it's like ... hell, I don't know ... euphoria? I just feel it radiating out inside me and then I have trouble getting air and that should scare me, but it doesn't, it just makes me crave cumming more. I don't know how to put it in words," and she squirmed in her chair and smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm definitely wet."

That was obvious, as it was easy for Randy to see that the more Gabbie explained, the more she was getting worked up. Abruptly she asked him, "Can we go upstairs?"

He took her to the playroom and paused to put cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then to the smaller room with the twin bed where he told her to lay across it on her back. When she had her head and shoulders lying off the edge, he pulled her arms straight out from her sides and attached the wrist cuffs to the bedframes on each end.

From the corner, Randy retrieved a steel bar that had clamps on each end and attached it to the bedframes so that the bar ran across her body between her breasts and chin. There was maybe three inches of space between the bar and her body. Next, he roped up her thighs just above her knees and tied them back to the bar, spreading her open. Then he pulled on her ankles, opening her wider, and clipped them to the corners of the bed. The last component of the evening's activities was a blindfold.

Gabbie had begun to whimper as he bound her, and it increased when she became shrouded in darkness, her mouth working overtime as it twisted and turned lopsided.

Quietly, Randy came to stand at her head, dipping down to throat her. Instead of leaving his cock inside her constantly, he continually pulled out, leaving her mouth searching and then pushed his dick deep again several times. Over the next seven minutes he pulled saliva from her mouth that ran down her cheeks to her temples and then he left her breathless as he moved to her ass.

There was no resistance from her anal ring as he entered and began to plow her, Gabbie responding with a mix of moans and groans. When it became apparent that she was ramping up, he pulled out and went back to her throat, ass to mouth. The alternating continued for almost an hour, Randy pounding both her mouth and asshole until Gabbie orgasmed.

Once, when he pulled out, Randy examined her asshole as her lower body squirmed. He spread her ass cheeks and saw that her anus gaped like a star-shaped screw head that had been rounded out. He grimaced in wry amusement and put his cock back in, pounding her to climax again before he fired off several wads deep inside her.

As they showered, he told her about the gape. Gabbie was intrigued and asked him to explain and, as he did, she remembered her first shower here when she was deciding if she wanted to continue. She had fingered her own asshole, and discovered it hadn't closed from the electro plug he had used on her. Her attention was brought back to the present when he informed her that her asshole was shaped like a star-headed screw.

"I don't know what that is," she told him.

"Oh," and he searched his mind for another example, "It looks like a six-armed starfish if the arms were rounded off short and not pointed.

She had a look that struck him as embarrassment, but that quickly faded into a smile and she asked him, "And it stayed open?"

"It did, but it'll probably close by tomorrow morning."

"Why does it do that?"

"Because there has been something wide stretching it open for an extended period of time," he told her.

"Ha," she huffed dismissively. "I think it's because it misses whatever was in it and wants the void filled again."

With that she nodded to him as if she knew she were right, and they got out and began to dry each other off.

Randy asked her, "Did you like to play with unicorns baby girl?"

Her head ticked to the side at his question, then she answered, "I did, why?"

Randy thought about the uniqueness of her abilities and the fact that she had no idea how special she was and smiled.

"Oh, I was just curious."

At the door as she was leaving, she thanked him, then continued by telling him, "When Halley drove me here, I about freaked out, I mean, I had no idea it was you we were coming to see."

"And now?"

"Now I'm so happy it was you. To be honest, I can't imagine doing this stuff with anybody but you," and she paused. "Can I come back tomorrow?"

Randy nodded yes and she leapt into his arms and kissed him.

***

Friday - 3:28 p.m.

A week earlier Gabbie had been brought to him and they had fucked for the first time. She had returned on Monday ... and Thursday ... and was just now arriving at Randy's house again.

She was dolled up and wearing a lot of makeup, heavy on blue mascara and ruby red lipstick. She wore another sundress, this one powder blue with sandals. For the first time in the last week she wore earrings that were something other than studs; long ones that dangled 3 inches down from her earlobes with three stars each. The Red Bull in her hand seemed out of place.

As they embraced and Randy realized again that she was naked under the dress, she told him that she was sore.

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with tonight then?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I said I was sore; I didn't say I was hurting. I kinda like the feeling."

He walked her down to the living room and she sat on the couch, standing over her as she pulled his cock out of his shorts, her left hand immediately beginning to jack him. Gabbie had an expansive smile on her face and was giddy as Randy watched her mouth anticipate being stretched. He unbuckled his pants and let them drop to his ankles as she started by licking his nut sack.

Slowly she ran her tongue to the crown of his cock as he stepped out of the pants and gathered her long blonde hair in his hands. It was then that Gab crooked her neck and took him in her mouth.

Every time she did it, Randy was impressed, and it was no less so this time as she slowly slid her head forward to completely engulf his dick without pausing once. As she backed off just as slowly, Gabbie left a trail of spittle on his shaft.

Her body shifted as she spread her legs and leaned forward on the couch, one hand on the seat and the other on his thigh as Randy began to use her hair to control her. He gently fucked her throat, taking his time as his dick continued to get stiff.

Pulling her off, he sat beside her, and Gabbie got to her knees on the couch, the hem of her sundress riding up to her ass. She bent over his lap and continuing to suck with a hand wrapped around the base of his pecker. Randy again bunched her hair in one hand while he started to finger-bang her with the other hand.

When ready, he forced her head up by her hair and she stood, pulling the straps of her dress down and exposing her tits, the sundress gathering around her midriff. Her eyes were wet and the makeup had just begun to spread.

Without prompting she placed a leg over his thighs and impaled herself on his cock facing away from him, a lusty groan escaping as he spread his knees and in turn spread hers as well.

Up on her toes, she rode him, never able to put her heels on the floor. Randy's hands helped hold her up by the waist, but the impetus of movement was on her. She moaned and cried out as she went harder, reaching back to grasp him by the wrists. When her orgasm came, she got off, sinking to her knees on the floor and sucking his cock as her climax subsided.

He let her go on for a few minutes and then told her, "Get up, I want to cum inside you," and she rose, leaving a trail of spittle from her mouth, and pulled the sundress from her body.

Randy scooted down on the couch, his back on the seat and his ass hanging off, and without instructions the eighteen-year-old blonde straddled him, her hands on his chest as she looked into his eyes and settled down slowly on his ten-inch cock.

Her heels off the floor as Randy held her body up with his hands just under her armpits, she groaned with each entry of his cock as he used his hips and legs to push up into her with great force.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," she called out with each stroke, and as he picked up even more speed her words switched, "Oh, fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes ..."

Her voice was not the light and immature one of and eighteen-year-old. Instead, Gabbie growled out "yes" in a guttural, sensual way every time he banged his dick into her cervix. She was basically stuck on his cock, not able to move really except when he moved her.

The dangling stars from both her earlobes were boogied wildly, bouncing every time he propelled his cock upward into her drenched cunt. Without warning he slowed his pace to almost a crawl, but Gab continued to growl, this time without any words.

When Randy picked up the pace again, the guttural "yes" returned, again matching his strokes until she approached the apex of her journey.

"Don't stop, don't stop ... please Randy, don't stop!" she cried out in earnest, about to orgasm again.

Randy beat her to it, cumming hard inside her as he continued to thrust his hips up. The motion becoming so forceful that Gabbie's toes left the floor and she came, her chest falling to his as he wrapped both arms tightly around her body and slowly came to a halt.

They laid like that in the afterglow of their efforts for a long time, until he heard her stomach growl and asked, "Have you not eaten?"

"Nope," she replied.

Lightly smacking her on the ass, he told her, "Get up, let's go eat."

Before she did, she kissed him on the cheek and asked, "Please don't stop fucking me."

"I won't, but you need something in you right now," he told her as he looked at the mussed makeup on her cheeks.

"No, I don't mean today. I mean tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, forever. Please don't stop fucking me."

Randy simply nodded understanding and lifted her from his body.

Without putting any clothes on and making no effort to clean up, they made soft tacos side by side in the kitchen, Randy being careful not to have any grease spatter on him from the hamburger as he cooked it.

"I didn't say anything about not having eaten because my curfew is midnight."

"Ahh, I see. Wanted to spend all your time fucking, is that it?"

She smiled sheepishly, "Yes."

"Well, you've got to keep in shape for it too and an empty stomach with only Red Bull in it might not be the correct way to go about it."

As they ate, Gabbie stuffed her mouth full and chewed, her cheeks giving the resemblance of a chipmunk as she hurried through her meal. She finished before him and sat there restlessly waiting for Randy to catch up.

"You know," he said flatly as he picked up his last taco, "you could be making sure I'm ready for action as soon as I'm done with this."

Without another word, she got to the floor and positioned herself between his captain's chair and the kitchen island on her knees and began to suck. Randy couldn't see her, elbows on the counter as he ate; but he could certainly feel her as she lavished his cock with attention.

After taking his time with the last of his supper, he sat back in the chair and looked down. The mascara had run further as her eyes had watered again and Gabbie was rubbing her tits vigorously with both hands as she slobbered all over his manhood.

He tried his best to be nonchalant, just to encourage her to work harder, but it was difficult because her throat felt so good.

Reaching down with his right hand, he caressed her cheek, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She turned it loose and turned her face into his hand, Randy lightly rubbing her wet lips with his fingers. He curled them under her chin, lifted it up, and Gab took his thumb into her mouth and began to suck it, the mascara making a mess of her face.

Using his hand as the guide, he had her rise from her knees and then scooped her up into the air, placing her ass on the kitchen island. Gabbie had gasped when he picked her up and then started to giggle when she landed on the granite countertop.

By her thighs he pulled her pussy onto his cock and stroked her less than a half dozen times before he captured her legs, lifted her into the air, and stepped back. Without wasting a second, Randy dropped Gab on his dick, a wet plop sounding when her ass smacked into his pelvis.

"Ohhhhhhfuuuukkkkkkkkk!!!" she screamed, which was a different reaction from her, and Randy paused.

"You alright?"

Gabbie held up a finger, asking for a moment and Randy waited, standing there holding her up with his cock buried inside her. When she finally could talk, she told him, "Yeah, I'm good. That just hit different for some reason. It was way intense right from the start."

"You good to go now?"

"Yes," she replied and tilted her head down to look at him, "I'm ready for it now."

With her thighs still caught by the hinge of his elbows, he moved his hands under her armpits and began to long dick her; slowly but steadily picking her body up and letting it slide down his ten inches.

The motion made Gabbie's mouth open wide, her hands holding on to his shoulders until he brought her off and she let her head fall back, her eyes to the ceiling. The backs of her lower legs began to violently pound his upper arms as they trembled and her head tilted further away from him, continuing until it dropped all the way back as far as possible. She began to wail, and her voice warbled in time with her body as it spasmed.

Once she had finished cumming, Randy walked with her still on his cock to his bedroom. He then picked her up off his stiff dick and dropped her on the bed. Joining her, he asked, "Tell me about the 'Oh fuck' moment."

"I don't know," she replied, "It was just way different. I mean when I hit bottom it was much more intense right off the bat from any other time when we had just begun."

"I think you need to get me ready again," he told her, and she backed away and looked down, taking the stiff cock in hand.

"Seems pretty ready to me," she smirked.

"Nah, it needs more attention," he said playfully, and she lowered her upper frame and began to blow him again, both hands on his thighs.

Gabbie displayed her usual enthusiasm for cock sucking, but this particular time was different in that she was much louder, the glucking sound predominant as she worked her throat on the middle portion of his dick.

Abruptly, Randy put a hand on the back of her head and pushed her to the root, the sounds of her swallowing growing in volume as he commanded, "Stay there," and he moved his hand away.

Her hands wrapped around the back of his thighs and held on tight as she attempted to obey without a proper breath. At least until he bent over and began to spank her ass.

With each whack of his hand, Gab's body jerked and her throat tightened. For the first time she experienced a little gag with his cock in her gullet, but she was determined to stay put and willed her face to remain buried in his pelvis.

Finally, he pulled her off and she coughed as she attempted to refill her lungs. Randy held her upright by her hair as she wiped the accumulated spit from her face and then moved herself back to his penis. He turned her loose and let her at it, knowing that she now knew what he wanted.

Her hands on her breasts, fingers pinching and pulling at her own nipples, she lavished his cock with her throat, going down on him two inches at a time until she had it all. Gabbie would then stay there, fully imbedded on dick until she had expelled all the air in her lungs, and they began to burn, her fingers still madly working over her nips.

With her lips sealed tight to his body and her eyes on him, Randy asked her, "Do you want more?"

Without removing his dick, she nodded and attempted to say "Un-huh," the expression mangled.