A Randy Retirement Pt. 35: Gabbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He retrieved the tape, standing in front of her as she rocketed off into subspace, and measured the thickness of his prick.

Gabbie had been right; his cock was three and one-sixteenth inches in diameter. He held the tape with his thumb on the mark right in front of her eyes as she squealed into the gag.

"You were right baby girl, just over three inches."

He didn't know if she comprehended what he'd said because she was caught in the pangs of a wildly intense orgasm.

Randy draped the tape measure around her neck and arms, letting it trail down between her tits and left Gab to it for a bit. He made a phone call to a former player of his, asking Rod if he could get over to the house quickly.

The 6'3" former strong safety said he'd be there in an hour and Randy told him, "Don't be fucking around now, I got a little freak here and we're gonna take her around the world."

"On my way coach," was Rod's reply.

"Okay, good. When you get here, come straight up to the playroom."

When he got back to Gab, she was almost convulsing, her hands in a spasm, as if cramping. Randy waited for it to subside and asked, "How many times have you cum baby girl?"

Her shrill attempt at an answer was futile and he asked instead, "Nod when I get to the number, understand?"

Gabbie nodded furiously and Randy continued, "Have you cum twice?"

No nod, but the buildup to another orgasm was evident. Her nostrils flared again and her face glowed even redder.

"Three times?"

Still no nod, but she was about to explode.

"Have you cum four times?"

Gabbie nodded yes twice before changing in mid-stream to swinging her head side to side as her hips attempted to grate on the massage gun underneath her.

"Ahh, five times," and she whined, her teeth biting hard into the ballgag with the fifth climax. "That's a good little whore."

She was a mess, the ruined makeup, the hair matted with cum from the throatings, the sweat and other things coating her body here and there. He bent down and removed the gag, kissing her deeply as her orgasm slowly waned.

Quickly Randy released her and roughly took her to the autopsy table, placing her on it backwards with her head hanging off the foot of the stainless steel.

Gabbie was tired and somewhat depleted, the absence of Randy fucking her for a month having an effect on her stamina. But her hypothalamus was already priming her for more and her mouth dropped open like a gate as she watched the upside-down cock approach through half-closed eyes.

The first thing he noticed as his pushed his cock deep into Gab's throat was her chin crinkling up as his member opened her mouth as wide as possible. Her tongue rode along to top of his shaft, a sensation that always tickled his cock as he saw her throat bulge.

Once his balls were resting on her nose, Randy left his cock there and played with her nipples again as he felt her esophagus squeeze on his stilled cock, trying to swallow it.

Thirty seconds passed and Gab was running out of oxygen. She had assumed he was going to throat fuck her, and she could swipe some quick breaths in between strokes, so she was not prepared for this.

Oxygen deprivation came and she began to struggle, Randy holding her arms down as she writhed and her barely open eyes watered. She twisted her head, trying to create a passage to suck in air and just before she panicked Randy yielded.

The slobber and phlegm were plentiful as she coughed and sucked in air, all the while eyeing the massive cock that hung right above her eyes. The feeling of her throat filling with it was amazing and she wanted it again a she spat to clear her throat.

"Open up," Randy commanded, and Gabbie sucked in as much air as she could pack into her lungs and submitted, his cock filling her once more to the max.

He locked her arms down by her sides with his hands holding her wrists and as she passed the sixty second mark her mind began to accelerate rapidly. Images of Randy fucking her from her point of view flooded it, the stress, the euphoria, the orgasms.

She desperately tried to suck in air, her cheeks depressing so much that he could see the outline of his shaft in them. She walked her feet up under her, trying to get air as she bridged her trembling body in a severe arch.

With the new space where her body had left, Randy slid her wrists together and pinned them to the table beneath her body. The tremors had turned into vibrations, like a tire out of balance and her face was beet red before he relented, Gabbie flopping onto the table like a landed fish and drawing air in rapidly.

She rolled to her side and attempted to rise, and he immediately stopped her.

"Oh no, we're not done yet, you little whore. I own you, remember?" he told her, and he saw Gab submit again as she lay back and blew bubbles from her mouth.

Randy gave her a minute and when she moved a hand to start playing with herself, he slapped it away and had her open her mouth again for his tool.

Three more times he inserted his cock and made her thrash for air, each time a little longer than the last. He roughly kneaded her tits and pulled on her nipples, hard enough that she would squeal with his cock down her throat. On the last one he bent over her body and played with her clit until she climaxed. When it hit, her throat seizing on his cock made him cum, rivers of white breaking the seal of her lips as she choked out his cream.

When finally she sat up, Gabbie was the perfect model for a true cumdump. He smoothed her hair and got her a warm washcloth to clean up a little before Rod arrived. She still had no idea what was in store.

"That was intense," Gab related as she wiped some of the ruined makeup from her slitted eyes.

"I seem to recall a request to turn it up a notch and be rougher."

"I didn't say I didn't love it," she replied, adding, "Orgasms are better when you can't control them."

"You might come to regret that sentiment," and he turned her on the table so that her ass was right on the edge. "Put yourself in a split and hold yourself in it with your hands."

As she conformed to his wishes, Randy worked the foot pedals of the table to position her at the right height for fucking. She was all but delirious, with her half-closed eyes and slack jawed face and Randy realized that at that exact moment in time he could tell her to do anything under the sun and Gab would comply because she knew it would make her cum.

Randy bent at the waist and paused as his face hovered over her snatch, looking at her.

"Do not let go of your ankles," and Gabbie nodded, her mouth still hanging open.

He ate her out for several minutes, until her breathing again grew rapid, and then stood up and grabbed his cock.

She watched expectantly and, for a second, he thought she was going to cum just from the expectation. When his cockhead first spread her and entered, Gab sucked her plump bottom lip in behind her front teeth and drew out a long and loud "Fuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!!!" as her body compressed.

It took less than twenty seconds for her to cum and Randy bent over and kissed her once as he slowly ground into her pussy, his balls gently slapping against her gaped asshole.

He focused in on her lower lip, wondering how many different contortions he could get out of it and Gabbie did not disappoint as her mouth was in constant twitch mode. The rest of her face was frozen, resolute in the recognition of what was to come.

"Please don't stop," Gab whispered, her face not changing.

She was in an almost constant orgasmic state as Randy increased his pace slowly and she disobeyed, letting go of her ankles and crossing both legs around his body, her heels digging into his lower back as she clung to him tightly.

Randy brought her face close to his and withdrew, forcing her to let go of him as he chided her for turning her ankles loose. He bent and sucked her clit into his mouth, suctioning it hard as Gabbie squirmed and groaned.

Her body was his to manipulate and he put both of her heels alongside his neck and held them there as his cock again entered her muff. Gab reached out to him and Randy grabbed both of her wrists, pressing them tightly into the outside of her hips as he pulled her deeper onto his cock. Her upper body rose, shoulders coming off the table as she looked at him with mouth agape while he nailed her harder. The ankles slid from his neck, falling across his forearms as he continued to pick up speed and her feet flailed with the motion.

"Ohhh my god, Randy, Randy, Randy," she whined. She was cumming almost constantly now, there being no break between when one orgasm ended and the next one began.

Randy took her right leg and brought it across to her left, turning her lower body so that she lay on her left hip. His cock re-entered as he told her to hold her legs together and Gabbie wrapped both of her arms around her knees by rote just before another orgasm rocked her.

Her head came up and she looked into his eyes as his cock steadily pumped her. When she was breathing, she was panting with her mouth open. When she was holding her breath, her mouth was contorting as her lips pressed together tightly. Thorugh it all her head lolled with each stroke of his dick.

The next orgasm was so good to her that Gabbie's body twisted, her right leg trailing off the table and trying to find the floor as her left knee remained on the stainless steel. Through it all Randy continued to fuck her.

Gabbie slapped her palm on the table, the sound echoing as she declared in a distressed voice, "I've never cum so much in my li-fe." Randy spanked her hard on her right butt-cheek and continued to fuck her.

She twisted herself to look up at him and mewed, "I'll cum for you anytime ... anytime," her head slowly nodding as she barely got the words out.

Randy spanked her hard again and she instantly convulsed in climax, this one paralyzing her body for almost ten seconds.

Her left leg abandoned the table, and he kept her bent over it and pinned, neither of her feet touching the floor. With his own legs, he spread her thighs further and drove her into the table using as long of a stroke as possible without pulling all the way out.

Gabbie blubbered as orgasm after orgasm wracked her tiny body until finally Randy came, withdrawing and letting his cock spray all over her ass as she teetered on the edge. When he had finished, he reached down and grabbed her ankles, pulling them up and putting her safely on the table.

She had a forefinger in her open mouth, sucking it as he patted her shoulder and watched over her. Five minutes later she surprised him when she sighed softly, "I love your cock so bad."

He felt good enough to leave her and retrieve bottles of water for them both. Upon returning he recognized from the way her eyes were hardly open that the single thought in her head was to be filled with cum again as soon as possible, but that otherwise her mind was blank. Randy was curious how she would react when she saw Rod.

*

Gabbie was sitting on the floor of the playroom finishing her water and talking about her new job when Rod arrived.

It amazed Randy how she could turn from the lascivious little zoned-out whore who couldn't get enough to a calm, intelligent, level-headed teenager in a matter of minutes as if it were completely natural. Then, as he watched her switch back over with what happened in the next five minutes, he realized that for Gabbie, it was completely natural.

He enjoyed the change on her face when she heard the doors to the playroom swish open and turned to see a large black man filling the doorway.

She turned back to Randy, wonder in her eyes and her mouth hanging open.

"What's he doing here?" Her initial tone was wary.

"This is Rod. He's a former player of mine. If you are willing, we're both gonna fuck you."

"At the same time?" she asked, a hint of wonder and arousal evident.

"Yes."

Gabbie's face turned into a mischievous smile, "Okie-dokie, let's get it on," and she looked to well-built black man in his thirties.

"You heard the girl Rod, she's Marvin Gaye. Let's get it on," and Randy nodded toward to the little back room with the single bed. He stood at the doorway and watched Gabbie undress Rod and hold his semi-erect cock as they kissed for the first time. Her transformation was complete.

"You ever done this before," Rod asked.

Gabbie pursed her lips and shook her head no, her face a mask of concentration. "Two cocks, no. Black cock, also no."

"Well, we'll take it easy on you for your maiden voyage."

"NO!" Gab replied, pulling on his cock, "You fuck me hard, you hear?"

Rod looked to Randy in question.

"I told you she was a freak," Randy replied smiling, "but I'm afraid you'll be getting sloppy seconds."

Rod looked back at the short teenager who came barely to his mid-chest, "I don't think I'm gonna mind coach."

With that, Gabbie sunk down and took him in, her mouth like a tractor beam as she swallowed his cock whole in less than twenty seconds. Rod's jaw dropped and he turned to Randy, "Coach, why you been hidin' this one?"

Randy only smiled in return as Rod's hands found Gab's head and began to encourage her.

It was interesting to watch her; her movements, her utterings, the way her body reacted. She was a complete and utter whore, and she was very good at it.

"Eight months ago, she was a novice," Randy commented. "She'd never had anything in her that was more than five or six inches and few of them."

"Fo' sur'?" Rod looked at him in amazement and then pulled her up from the floor and put her on the bed, kneeling to eat her out until Gabbie insisted that he climb on top.

His dick came in at just under ten inches and wasn't as wide as Randy's, but it was enough for Gab at the moment, and she grabbed his waist and pulled him into her.

The contrast of the black man and the white teen was striking, and Randy felt the urge as he watched Rod rut her, their bodies as tight together as humanly possible.

It was a new view for him, and excited him greatly as he watched Gab's pussy take the big, black cock. Her moaning grew, when she wasn't urging Rod on, and Randy found that his hand was caressing his own cock.

"Time for a double," Randy said, picking up a bottle of lube and greasing his dick.

"Wha?" Gabbie asked, having not understood, but she never got an answer.

Instead, Rod sat up, his knees under Gab's ass. She kept her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he pulled her up and put her arms around his neck.

Carefully he stepped backwards off the bed with her and adjusted his arms, catching her thighs with his forearms and putting her knees in the crook of his elbows.

Gabbie held on to him with her hands, but let her torso fall away from his, giving him leeway to fuck her hard.

"I see you've done this before," he noted, white teeth showing in his dark face.

The diminutive female in his arms nodded her head and smiled like a drunk.

"I like being slammed in this position," she told him and with that, he slowly began to move her body up and down on his dick as Gab began to talk to him. In a voice as sultry as she could manage with his cock in her, she implored Rod to fuck her harder. But he didn't.

All at once Gabbie felt Randy's presence before he even touched her. The elder of the threesome had casually walked up behind and put his hands on her ass.

Gabbie turned her head to look over her shoulder, her eyes trailing down to find his cock.

"Oh ... hello," she greeted him, a wanton smile on her face as she pulled her torso close to Rod, as if what to do was natural.

Randy nodded at her and grabbed his cock, finding her unfilled anus.

"Don't mind me," Randy told her as his cockhead spread her ass open, "I'm just an object," and he smiled lasciviously at her.

Gabbie could have cared less as she felt as if she was being split open. With a silent 'pop' Randy was inside her too and she intensely felt the pressure of how much she was filled.

"Oh god," she howled, and her body involuntarily jerked between the two men; men who were incredibly strong and could probably break her body in half if they were of the mind. She felt their strength, subtle, yet unmistakable.

"Hold on baby," Rod said softly in her ear and she put her head on his shoulder and lightly bit his trap muscle. "We gon' make it feel real good right here in a sec."

The nineteen-year-old could feel Randy's cock squeezing deeper into her ass and knew that soon she would have two massive cocks completely inside her. She pursed her lips and blew out slowly and softly, the feeling of absolute fullness overloading her senses as Randy's cock pushed balls deep and then pulled almost all the way out of her ass immediately.

"Alright, fuck her Rod, I'll work off you," Randy instructed.

"Alright babe, here we go," the black man said into her ear, excitement in his voice as his hands began to guide her up and down. Randy timed his strokes to alternate with Rod, so that one ten-inch dick was always completely inside the eighteen-year-old.

"Oh fuck yes," she murmured, her forehead now against Rod's shoulder as she clung to him. It took almost three minutes for her to cum the first time with two cocks inside her. As she was descending from that climax, Randy switched up his timing and he and Rod both began to pump her in unison, both cocks entering and leaving together.

Gabbie's head fell back onto Randy as she wailed, her heels attempting to squeeze Rod's ass while she bucked between the two men. When she came again, it was an extended one, her orgasm lasting well over a minute as her body flopped out of control.

Without taking a break, they put her on the bed in doggie, Randy fucking her pussy as Rod guided her mouth onto his wet dick.

"That's it, taste your pussy girl," he told her, one of his hands filled with her blonde curls. He was taking it easy on her, only putting half his cock in her mouth.

Randy spanked Gab hard on the ass and commanded, "Suck him all the way to the root," and she squealed before gobbling him down, inch by inch, as Randy rocked her little body. For the first time ever, Gabbie retched hard on a cock, her entire body convulsing.

"Glug, glug, glug"

She was on autopilot, the whole of her existence at that moment being two things, suck and fuck as hard as she could. She took all of Rod's big, black cock, shaking her head from side to side just to get him deeper in her throat. At every instance when both dicks happened to go deep at the same time she retched, but that only made her work harder, the feel of the twin cocks propelling her onward, the journey as rewarding as the arrival.

When Gabbie started to cum Randy pounded her pussy even harder and she gagged, Rod holding her in place on his cock as her body heaved. Finally, he let her off the hook and she released Rod's dick from her mouth, turning her head to the right. Her hand squeezed the black mamba for dear life just below her chin, Randy's pounding forcing her forward until Rod held her head against his body just above his dick. Gab called out in euphoria, "Ohhh sh-ITT-T-T-T-T!!!!" her voice rising in octaves as she orgasmed harder, her left ear buried against Rod's abdomen as she stroked his cock absently.

Rod looked to Randy, "Man, the way she squirms on a cock when she cummin' make me want to just nut inside her again."

"Remarkable, isn't it?"

"Un-damn-fuckin-believable," Rod laughed in reply.

"You want her ass?" Randy asked.

"Oh hell yeah," Rod answered enthusiastically, "I been waiting for that."

They switched places, Gabbie staying in place while her body continued to flex as if she were still being spitroasted. She was sweating profusely, her mouth open and tongue hanging out.

"Let me get started first," Randy told his former player, lifting Gab's head by her hair and putting his cock just inside her mouth. Without being bidden, she gulped his dick down, all ten inches moving slowly down her gullet as her tongue worked the underside of it like a conveyer belt.