A Real Cheating Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of my cuckold lifestyle and how it came about.
4.6k words
4.01
60.5k
80
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,323 Followers

A REAL CHEATING WIFE Pt1

Watching Her Cheat for my first time

A little background for this, and the ensuing follow up stories. My wife and I lived in a farm cottage about a mile from our town, I obviously am unable to say where but its in south of Scotland. This is a true story, It is part of what led me to what I am today, a cuckold. It gave us both great enjoyment at the time, a good understanding of that lifestyle, and the woman's need for satisfaction as well as my own. I hope you enjoy my honest open and factual story as this is how it happened (a few years ago I know but as accurate as memory will allow. There may be some parts I have missed or maybe not enlarged as much as the reader may like, via memory time-lapse but as I said its time to get it out there.

The start of my story takes place shortly after we got married. I should have known things would eventually go pear shaped with us, as my wife had never been with anyone else so I was her only sexual experience. We tried various things as you do, oral, anal, fisting (she really liked that) deep throat but the one issue we or rather I had was PE. More often than not I would end up eating her out or finger fucking her to orgasm, due to my inability to make her orgasm by cock alone!. I was no expert lover put it like that.

Anyway there were some guys working in the area and Liz took a shine to one of them a guy called Stuart. A bit younger than us but a great guy, as they all were. Her and I got on well with them, and would often sit in the pub for hours drinking, chatting and generally having a great time. During one of these events Stuart had asked if there was a swimming pool nearby, I said yes there's two in the area, either at Dumfries or Carlisle. No more was said until later when Ann said to me on the way home would I mind if she took him to the pool as he liked swimming. I was working or something and said sure have a great time.

Now even then I was naive enough to have no suspicions about the two of them going to the pool together, I mean what were they going to do on a busy road, in twelve miles. So they went a couple of times during that week, and on the Saturday I was off to the football and she asked if it was OK to go swimming again. I said no problem, is Stuart going? Yes, she said he likes the pool and shows off on the diving boards, he's so funny.

Now it has also to be pointed out, none of his mates had any issues, made no innuendo suggestions about his womanising ways so I had no reason to think anything was going on or would happen. So what happened next took me a little by surprise.

We were in bed that night, and were having our usual grope and I noticed her pussy was wetter than normal, and she had shaved herself totally smooth. I laughed and made a joke about her doing it for Stuart, and her face went white. She looked at me and burst into tears, I sat up and held her close, what's up. I tried to comfort her as she burst into heavy sobbing.

"Ive been having sex with him on the way back from the pool" she said.

I didn't get angry, I didn't get upset I just said "it's okay babes".

She looked at me and tried to apologise saying I must hate her, I said no, no, not at all darling, I find it a turn on actually, the thought that a younger guy fancies you enough to screw you behind my back.

She quickly tried to explain herself by saying, "iv'e never been with anyone but you I was just wondering what it was like with someone else. I'll stop it anyway".

I said "not at all, I like the idea of fucking you after someone else has fucked you".

Then I began with the questions,...

"what was it like?"......

"was he bigger?".....

"did he cum inside you?"....

"what did you do?"....

"how did it happen the first time?"...

"how many times has he screwed you?"

So many questions rushed through my head. I just started bursting out with the questions, then took her in my arms kissed her hard before she could answer, I fucked her myself, until I came, even she told me then that my cock was so hard, and that it had felt so hot inside her.

I just said, "it really turned me on"

I had never thought of me being cuckolded before, all I knew was I was so excited at her unfaithfulness.

Then we lay for ages holding each other as she said "are you sure you don't mind? I want him again please".

I said I was sure, that I didn't mind. All the while really wanting it to happen again, and again, and told her "that as long as you tell me in graphic detail you can fuck him as often and as many times as you want, just promise you won't leave me will you?".

"No I won't leave you, I promise!"

"Why would I leave you?, he's too young! but he is very good at fucking me. I cum so much when he fucks me".she moaned softly at me.

Then she told me the whole story of how it had happened. Her top had come loose in the pool and Stuart had been on hand to cover her up, when they left the pool he told her she had lovely tits, and he would like to play with them, so she opened her blouse and as it was dark he just reached across in the car and started playing with them. Now I knew that Ann had a thing about her tits being played with, basically the rougher you were with them the more she liked it. So Stuart must have found this out as she said she had to stop on the way home as she couldn't concentrate on the driving. He must have thought his luck was in for as soon as she stopped he had got both of them in his hands and really started to squeeze, pull and suck on them.

Basically he had her at that point, she managed to stop him and they drove to a place we used to use when we were courting and she said he started the same thing, working her tits until she said her panties were soaking wet. He had pulled his jeans open and Ann said his cock was rock hard, and he was stroking it in front of her. So she said I just grabbed it, and before she knew much more, he had his fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, with her panties having been ripped off and thrown on the car floor. They had stopped long enough to climb in the back and then she said he just fucked me.

"it was so good" she said,

"it had been a real hard fucking he gave me"

And she also said she could feel his cock banging against her cervix it was that big, and had felt totally full.

I was by now climbing the wall as she gently stroked my cock which was as hard as iron, the helmet was so swollen and bright purple. Pre cum was oozing from the tip and soaking my balls, Ann's hand and the bedsheets. She just laughed and said;

"your sick, your loving me behaving like a slut aren't you?"

"God yes!" I replied.

"please keep doing it. Just tell me in detail please baby".

And then I came, it shot out of my cock like a jet, it hit me in the face, it was on the pillows, all over my wife's tits and we both looked at each other then laughed like never before. I think it was a relief that it was more the bringing out of my voyeuristic and cuckolding side out into the open. We talked about it for some time and I made it clear if she wanted to fuck other men or just Stuart I was okay with that as long as she came back to me, and told me in detail what she had done.

Despite my assurances of undying love, my permission to fuck him or other men she was still a bit hesitant, I'm certain it was her married to me that caused her hesitancy as she said as much on a couple of our talks. However after, several more frank and honest discussions I assured her I was okay with it, and if she wanted to fuck him or others seeing as how she was a virgin and had no experience other than with me before we married it would do her good to try other men. I was a bit naive that this would eventually lead to her being assured I was the man for her, but none the less I wouldn't have changed anything even now.

Her and Stuart had several nights alone, some in the car but others were at our home, in our marital bed or on the sofa. I was out of the house on some of those occasions, as she didn't want me watching, Stuart Knowing I knew, or getting caught. I did however sneak home one evening and watch through the window when they were in the living room, watching him with her legs bent over her head and his cock ramming in and out of her married pussy, that was exciting and I had a good wank over that, I had to leave quickly to ensure they wouldn't catch me but at least I had watched them even if it was from outside.

It did get even better after about a month, when he came over for dinner one night, I have no idea whether she had told him I knew or not, she said she hadn't but I'm not so sure. The reason for that was, his quick acceptance to stay over after dinner when he knew I had to go to bed early for work next day.

I would be in bed about half an hour, when Ann came in, whispering in my ear quietly asking if it was okay that she fucked him, kissing my neck whilst telling me that she wanted him to stay and fuck her. I said it was fine, I would listen if she was okay with that.

"How are you going to do that?" she asked.

I suggested she leave the two doors slightly open. Ann was a bit concerned that he would get suspicious, as she said he didn't want me finding out about them (a bit late for that I thought!). After a few seconds thinking about it she agreed, before leaning over and whispering into my ear;

"you are a little wanker darling!"

Before she grinned gave my cock a quick rub and left, leaving the bedroom door slightly ajar as agreed.

After a short space of time, I heard her say, he's sound asleep and that I wouldn't wake up till morning but we still need to be quiet. However I soon heard the sounds of kissing, and soft talking, then gentle gasps and moans from my wife.

It was only a few minutes later and I could hear, louder moans and groans from my wife. The house was almost totally quiet, just the gentle sound of the TV in the back ground, so I could hear them talking quietly, but couldn't properly make out what was being said. By now my curiosity, and I were in an aroused state and my wish to hear clearer got the better of me, and I threw caution to the wind. (I intended to fake going to the toilet upstairs if they caught me!) I waited several more minutes then thought fuck it, if he's going to fuck my wife I want to hear clearly and maybe be able to watch. So I quietly got up, hardly daring to breathe, gently as I could pulled the bedroom door open, and crept ever so slowly towards the living room door. The floors were concrete so no fear of creaking floorboards, just any sounds I made!

I got close enough to be able to peer between the crack of the open living room door, and the door frame and my cock gave a jump at the sight before me. Ann was on her knees with his cock in her hands, (yep both hands!) and was sucking on the head making slurping sounds. He was leaning back and moaning softly,

"that's it baby, just like that"

I knew he would be enjoying it. Despite the case that Ann had never liked sucking my cock, even though we did do it on a very rare occasion. I wondered if he was enjoying it as much as I did when she did do it to me. My concerns were to say the east abolished quickly, for as I watched and listened to her sucking his cock, it certainly looked like she was enjoying it.

He certainly looked and seemed to be enjoying it immensely, his cock was obviously getting a good work out from my wife's mouth. He reached over and pulled her head onto his shaft and said

"let's see how much of this you can swallow".

I was trying desperately not to groan as I watched her head sink inch by glorious inch onto his cock. She managed about half before gagging. Then he stood up and I saw his cock in it's full glory, no fucking wonder she liked it!

I'm about six inches fully erect but her lover's was at least eight or nine I guessed, it was impressive even if I say so myself. His balls were clean shaven, and it looked from my vantage point like he had really big heavy balls, they certainly hung down like two plums in a sock!. (I later discovered this was so, when she told me, as I was laid in bed whilst she was wanking me off! - she also told me that when he came he erupted like a geyser!!!.)

He lifted Ann onto her back on the sofa, pulled her legs up over her head as I had saw that night through the window, and slid his cock into her. She let out a long moan and gasped as he started to fuck her slowly, gently and then harder and faster. He fucked my wife like that for a good ten minutes, playing with her clit with one hand and groping her tits with the other (He had obviously figured out or she had told him she liked her tits being rough handled) Her moans and groans were louder now, and he told her to be quite or you'll wake him up. Ann just groaned and said;

"a fucking earthquake wouldn't waken him! Now fuck me!"

He then flipped her over, and placed her so she was looking straight at where I was hiding. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open in a constant 'Oh' and her tits swung under her as he mounted her from behind. But as he entered her, her eyes opened as if in shock and to me they looked as if they were glazed over, as she looked straight at where I was hiding. He proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of her, for over thirty minutes (again no wonder she was liking this, I lasted maximum ten minutes, and that was a good day!!)

There was no pretence at staying quiet now, from either of them, as she moaned, groaned and grunted her way to several orgasm's. He was grunting as well, and telling her things like;

"You like it like this don't you?"

"FUCK ME!" she grunted.

"FUCK MY MARRIED CUNT!"

"You little married slut, take it, take it all," he moaned.

He truly fucked her harder than I could have imagined for a young guy. Another five minutes passed all the time I was getting colder and a bit stiff in my legs, although my cock was certainly enjoying the show to much to move. My hand was rubbing my sticky pre cum covered cock ever so gently to try and maintain the arousing feelings in me I was experiencing, for as long as I possibly could without coming myself.

Once again he stopped after my wife had grunted loudly that she was cumming again, he turned her over then put a cushion on the ground, before he told her to lie on the ground with the cushion under her shoulders, and that meant her ass was against the edge of the sofa, her legs laid on the sofa. I thought what the fuck is he going to do now. Well, he lifted her legs up over her head, past her shoulders until her feet were held over and behind her head.

Her cunt looked red raw, her labia were all puffed up and swollen like I had never seen before. From where I stood peering through that gap in the door and the door jamb, I had a perfect view of it. Streaks of their combined fluids were all over her lower belly and around her cunt. Then he straddled her upturned ass, and using a hand placed his large, swollen erect cock at her entrance and slid down into her, from above. I thought she was going to pass out! Her legs trembled and shook, her head lolled from side to side, and her mouth was wide open with a long moan of;

"Ooooooooooooh"

In what seemed like seconds his balls started to slap loudly against her arse, as he built up speed. His inward thrusts, were now making very loud squelching sounds and I could hear above her moans and groans was like a wet slap, slap, slap, slap each time he bottomed out inside her.

I had to leave, I was starting to tremble at my knees watching this young stud, fuck the shit out of my wife. I quietly and gently crept back my stomach fluttering like a butterfly, my cock sticking out aching with the hardness, until I reached the bed, where I lay down, listened to the sounds of their fucking, and wanked myself to orgasm before falling asleep. That was their first time with me in the house but not the last, not by a long chalk.

On one of the occasions after that, Stuart had asked if he could stay over for the night, and we could all have a drink together. I agreed and we sat for a while chatting, me knowing he was fucking my wife, and him, well I'm not so sure he didn't know but he never once said anything. That night saw me watch them repeat the previous performance I had seen. That was after I had gone to bed, waited a while as I had that previous time, waited until Ann had come in to check on me, before she told me she was going to get another good seeing too. My enjoyment of this cuckolding didn't stop there that night, it got even better when I woke up early in the morning;

It was the early hours of the morning on that occasion, and when I opened my eyes and realised Ann wasn't there. I panicked briefly at first, and then almost immediately heard the thump thump thump of the upstairs bedroom headboard. I then knew all was well, and he was upstairs in the spare room fucking my wife yet again. About half an hour passed, then she came back to our bed. I pretended to be asleep she wrapped her arms around me, saying;

"I know your not sleeping darling, feel my pussy it aches, fuck me please"

I rolled over my cock hard already and proceeded to slip easily into her cum filled pussy. I pumped away at her before I came quickly, groaning quietly as I did and then rolled off her.

She said "I do love you you know that don't you"

I moaned "yes darling I know"

Ann held me close and said "good, cos I'm going to be doing this a lot more often if you don't mind"

Now why the hell would I, I thought to myself. I was getting my rocks of at her infidelity as well.

"Oh and by the way darling, I saw you watching last night, did you like what you saw?"

I was caught! "yes I did darling. I hope your not mad at me"

"Just be careful. Stuart does NOT want you to find out he is fucking me okay!" she said.

I just nodded and snuggled into her, even if I did suspect he knew already, that I knew, I wasn't about to spoil a good thing.

In the morning when we got up I was nice as ninepence to him, asked if he had slept okay in the spare bed (knowing fine well he hadn't had much sleep) that got me a death stare from the wife, so I shut up and went about my normal business of preparing for the following weeks work.

Several more times Ann and he had sessions at our home, but by then I was banned from being anywhere near (for fear of Stuart catching me so she said, I think it was so I couldn't see just how much she was enjoying it!) It went on for nearly a full year until he finished and had to return to his own home.

That however wasn't the last time they met or had sex together. The final time (that I know off anyway) was when we were invited to visit friends in the North of Scotland. Stuart lived nearby which meant they could meet up and indeed the couple we were staying with had arranged a meal together with him and all four of us. On the way up (it was an evening trip on a Friday evening after work) The conversation inevitably turned to the possibility of her meeting him for some extra marital shagging.

Ann was a bit apprehensive, as she felt being in someone else's house it would be impossible. I however suggested meeting outside the home if possible. The conversation ended there despite her energetic playing with my cock as we drove, noting I was getting aroused at the possible opportunity to reignite their affair. A handful of hot cum just reminded her how much I enjoyed her unfaithfulness, as I knew she did.

The meal was on the Saturday night, and it went well. I didn't think anything was going to happen as they never seemed to get a moment together. Our hosts, Stuart and us were still going at midnight, soon after it was however decided it was time for bed. Eventually Stuart left, saying how much he had enjoyed catching up and hoped we would be able to keep in touch.

easyballs
easyballs
1,323 Followers
12