A Real Man in My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped me back to my feet and continued kissing me, I felt him feeling around the back of my dress for the zip. I reached over my shoulder taking his questing hand and taking it straight to the well-hidden zip. With my fingers I started to undo his tie, which I easily unpicked pulling it from around his neck to drop in on his bed. Next I started to push his jacket from around his neck which meant he had to let go of me and the zipper that was now level with my waist.

His jacket landed on the bed and while I could easily have shaken my shoulders to let my dress fall to the floor, I wanted him to do have that pleasure. He did and I was left in just my black underwear and heels. I happened to look over his shoulder at the huge mirror on his wardrobe and all of my in-car, pre-fuck nerves left me and saw how fucking hot I looked!

Yeah! He obviously thought so too and he positively growled and pulled me back into his arms to kiss me and grab some of the places he'd just revealed.

I next started on his crisp white shirt and undid a button at a time, as he placed warm hands on my bottom pulling me towards him. Once it was undone I leant forward to kiss him again and slide my hands up his chest feeling my fingers slid through the dark rough curly hair on his chest and shoulders. Our tongues clashed and his hands squeezed the cheeks of my arse. I felt so horny it was amazing. He stepped back from me and undid the belt on his trousers.

I sat on the bed and unclipped my heels, while he sat next to me and undid the laces on his shoes. Next he was pushing me back on the bed and stood stepping out of his trousers. He was wearing grey, tight stretchy boxer shorts and his body looked like something from a TV advert. Fuck he looked hot.

We rolled on the bed together kissing, stroking, caressing, until I felt his hands at the back of my bra and I felt my boobs released from the tension they'd been under all night. He pulled the bra off of me and looked down at my boobs grinning.

"Bloody hell Nats," he said, "you're fucking gorgeous!"

"Look at you Gray," I said brushing my hand across his chest again, feeling the lines of his muscles.

He started to kiss my neck, his hands at my sides gradually feeling towards my full still firm tits. Finally he was holding them, kissing down towards my nipples extending out into his palms. I gasped as his lips closed over them, drawing them out into his mouth in a tingling rush of pleasure.

I was trembling, "Hey Nats," said my old school friend, "calm down honey, there's all the time in the world."

"I know," I whispered with a hint of humour, "only don't take too long about it."

He laughed and I laughed, we fell to kissing each other and pretty soon we were on the bed proper with him sliding down my body, kissing my goose-pimpled flesh as he went. My neck, my cleavage, my tits paying close attention to my nipples, then my tummy until he reached the line of my pubic hair.

I both wanted his lips on my puss and didn't with equal measure, but my inner slut helped me out and I raised and parted my thighs to let Gray know that he could do just what he wanted to me, being it oral sex, fingering or just sliding up and sliding in.

As it turned out he did all three. He worked his tongue through my labia and into my sex, fuck but it was HOT! As he worried at my clit, his long middle finger was pushed inside and found the rough tell-tale skin of my G-spot and scrubbed across it; as my cervix tried to turn inside out, my mouth was crying out, "Yes! Oh Gray, fucking yes!"

I came.

Gray kept up his ministrations and brought me through it, with me part cradling, part forcing his head down into my pussy.

I was right; those nights ago when I realised that I needed a real man, not just a real three dimensional, flesh and blood man but a 'Real Man' that could work his magic on my body and take me to those places in all the mummy porn.

So impressed was he with my almost instant orgasm that he went for it again, eventually as I was working my way up to my third I pulled him up and away from my genitalia, his face still wet with my juices, to kiss me and fuck me.

We kissed, me not noticing the moisture, my moisture, on his handsome face. "I bought some condoms..."

"No need," I said shaking my head and putting a single finger to his lips, "I'm on the pill, so none of that nasty rubber to get in the way." I toyed with telling him that as soon as I found out that Parker had been screwing other women I'd gone to my Doctor and had some test to make sure he hadn't given me anything, but figured that was a sure way to wreck the mood. Instead I thought I'd let him into the other secret. "I'd just finishing my last cycle when you asked me out, and... well... I think I just saw this was going to happen and I went back on the pill again, just in case."

"Wow," he grinned, "That's so lovely," he said, "But then you are lovely Nats." We kissed again, and I felt his erection pressing against my labia with a natural movement he was pushing up and into me and I groaned.

"Oh shit Gray, oh yeah just like that," he pushed and just kept on going. I'd only made love to Parker so it came as a real surprise when he just kept going until I was sure I felt him touch my cervix. Fuck, but he was a big boy!

All at once he settled into the most wonderful rhythm and I knew that I was going to come again, and he helped out by sliding his spare hand down from my waist to cup my rounded buttock exposed by my thighs raised to allow him access and to hold him tight.

He squeezed my arse, and pushed hard into me, pulling me up to meet his thrust, "Oh Gray," I hissed, "thank you, thank you, it's so wonderful," he kissed me, softly and gently and we looked into each other's faces and I trembled to a most unexpected orgasm, my first ever during intercourse and all the more wonderful that it was about the emotional as much as it was the physical.

"Ooooh Gray, I gasped.

"Plenty more where that came from Darling," he smiled. He took hold of my legs and raised them over his shoulders and leant forward over me; I knew from experience that this was best position for deep penetration and knowing this I grinned up into Gray's smiling face biting my bottom lip, "Ooh yeah," I purred with narrowed eyes.

This was evidently the kind of encouragement that Gray was looking for and he pushed down hard to a depth I'd never known before and I gasped and cried out at the same time pulling Gray hard to me to let him know that I was more than happy with what he was doing.

"Fuck me Gray, fuck me," I gasped as he pounded into me, his vigour and masculinity making me feel hot, cool but above all feminine and taken, just what I'd wanted all those nights ago.

There was one more thing, and feeling him thrusting hard into me I just knew how good it was going to be. The look on Gray's face showed me how much he was into me, and not just physically; his look was passionate and possessive and I felt wanted, more than I ever had ever before.

"Gray," I gasped, "On my hands and knees... please... take me... Oooh Gray!" Just my asking was enough to push me into another come and Gray was sensitive enough to notice and screwed me through it.

"That better?" he said with a cheeky grin.

"Oooh fuck yeah!" I had a few trembles as I came down, letting my legs slip back down around him.

"Now Natalie, you said something about me taking you from behind," I smiled and nodded biting my lip again.

"That OK?" I said being all girly.

"Yeah, I suggest you get on your hands and knees."

"Oooh Gray," I sighed, "I just love it when you get all... masterful."

"You know it Nats, now do as you're told and get on your hands and knees." Gray moved back slightly and I pulled my knees together, then in another movement I swung them over until I was kneeling in the appropriate position.

"OK Gray," I said, "I'm ready..."

I felt his hands on my hips and the end of his prick brushing against my arse cheeks. His knees went either side of mine and one hand disappeared and then he was inside me and pushing straight into my already flushed, sopping wetness and went straight in to the most wonderful depth, both hands back on my hips and pulling me hard back against him.

"Oh yeah!" I hissed, and Gray proceeded to do what I'd dreamt of and he fucked me hard, fast and deep and I started to come straight away.

"Oh Christ, Natalie, you're so... so hot, shit, I don't think I'll be able to hold off for much longer..."

"Fuck me Gray, fuck me, come, come, coooooome! Oh shiiiit!" I shrieked and trembled all the way through my last orgasm, "Oh yeah..." I hissed feeling half a dozen hot spurts inside my spasming cunt and hearing Gray's grunted, "Oh fuck yeah," as he reached his orgasm.

Gray pulled me down with him and we spooned, his huge cock losing some of its turgidity but staying safe inside me. I turned my head and we kissed, Gray pulling me safe into the most wonderful relaxing cuddle, I didn't feel him pull the duvet over us as we both drifted in the most wonderful, restful sleep, his hands holding my warm tingling breasts, the glow from my uterus still tingling with the occasional, lovely aftershock from the best night's work I'd ever had.

We slept very well.