A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Our Djinn friend learns a lot.
7k words
4.62
19.1k
17
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

Waking from a sleep so deep it seemed a form of death, Mateo fought to keep eyes open that genuinely hated said idea. Looking at his surroundings, he quickly noticed he was in a large room with a vast ceiling and polished tile floors. Not taking anything around him into account, the marble tiles and paned arches probably cost more than his house.

Keeping his eyes moving, barely able to lift his head as he did so, he then took in the decor. Paintings that showed imaginary price tags into the millions, statues he knew to be ancient, vases and dishes scattered beautifully. This was the home of a wealthy individual - even the bed he lay on was far to exquisite to be real.

Exhaustion once more claimed him, and he was happier for it. It wasn't the pain he had experienced, which was, in its entirety, beyond anything he had ever experienced. Hell, he hadn't heard about people experiencing that type of pain, let alone achieving it himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while later Mateo opened his eyes to a bright light cascading through swaying curtains. Blinking against the onslaught for a moment, he coughed once to clear his throat. If he had to presume, he likely had been out of it for a while. His throat was sore and dry, while his body ached and-

Glancing down his torso, Mateo realized no that wasn't true. Not his whole body ached. Tossing the sheet covering his body off, he could see a head of hair so black it was its own color, all the while bobbing away on his cock. Or what should be his cock anyway.

Mateo was never one to brag much, but previously at seven and a half inches long, with a thickness that wasn't huge but snug for most, he had never gotten complaints. This cock however, the one mystery lady bounced her lips around, well it was a cock pornstars sought after. Thick all the way from base to tip, like a beer can, and about an additional three and a half inches - without measuring he couldn't be sure.

Not to mention her abilities were near mind boggling. As his cock had hardened to the monster present, she had sped up her ministrations, making it difficult to tell for sure. Her mouth stretched wide, she moved like lightning from top to bottom then back. While she took what she could, she would pause the deepthroating to focus on the head while stroking his shaft with both hands.

In the course of a minute he had woken, noticed his changed body, and was getting a blowjob from a professional. Without even seeing her body, he knew she had to be a pornstar or something. She was just too good.

"Uhm, can I help you?" Mat asked, arching a brow as she finally noticed the cooler air and so looked up to match his gaze.

She didn't stop.

"Can," Before he could continue he let out a low grown, she was good, "-could you please stop and tell me where I am? What's going on?"

Finally she pulled off, but replaced the effort with both hands slowly stroking him, "You're at Jax Estate, I'm Jax's assistance, Carey, and I'm doing what I was asked to do." With that her jaw opened wide and swallowed him once again.

He moaned softly as he closed his eyes.

"Mateo, it's good to see you awake!" Jax said, entering the large chamber from the opposite side, clad now in only a pair of loose silk pajama bottoms. He was every bit the God like figure he had remembered - at this thought he watched as Jax smirked.

Shit, that's right, he can read minds too.

"Jax. Where am I? What is going on? Who is this and why won't she stop?" Mateo asked. It wasn't as if he had put tremendous effort to stop her, but what had caught him off guard was the blatant ignoring of his request to stop - as if it had gone unheard.

Another question was related toward his body. About two dozen pounds of muscle, a full body tan, and girth added to his crotch. You don't just go to sleep, wake up and find you're suddenly sexy instead of toned, and huge instead of packing.

"Well, Mateo, I attempted to explain some before, but let me start from the beginning then, is that fine?" Already hearing the confirmation in Mateo's thoughts, he continued, sliding a hand through his black hair, "I am Jax Whitlock, and I am a full blooded Djinn. Your father was my second born child, first son, and most powerful heir. Don't tell your aunt I said that."

A grin, then more words, "In my many years of life, and believe me when I say many is an understatement, I never witnessed a faster infatuation than your father falling in love with your mom."

A small groan from Mateo let the man chuckle, finally deciding fuck it if you can't beat 'em, Mateo had snaked his fingers into the woman's lush black lockes. A slight thrust upward, holding her gently in place, sent his pleasure to far more enjoyable heights. For some reason Mateo had always been the type to get off on power.

"With their union, one of the Noma'djen and a pure Djinn, they became a first that's for sure. Noma for all of their abilities over nature, are not one to appreciate any other of the Greater Powers, you see?" Jax paused and listened to Mateo's thoughts a moment, all the while seeming unabashed by his bloodline facefucking his assistance.

"Noma'djen. Your mother's heritage? Ok, ok ask your mother about that one. It isn't really my place." He said with hands up, "But where was I? Oh, yes, firsts. In this case the first Noma-Djinn relationships and further, breeds. You and your sister both share powerful blood because of their coupling you see.

"While your sister has yet to exhibit any Powers, you yourself began at an early age - more so mind you than most Elves ever exhibit. On that note, a quick explanation is needed thanks to the whitewashing of Humans." Jax waved a hand slightly at this.

Mateo meanwhile had decided now was the perfect time to test the willingness of the woman's throat. Everything about her seemed submissive to the max, so he wondered if she would object. Thrusting himself deep, he held there, groaning as she used her throat muscles to "swallow" his shaft.

Instantly he found himself wondering if this woman wanted to get married.

Jax heard the thought and laughed but didn't stop, "Elves are not the workers of some magical jolly man, nor are they simply just forest dwellers. Elves are the offspring of a Djinn, plain and simple. How else would they be so magically inclined?

"Now, as to what happened when we met, where we are, and what's happening currently, you proved yourself to be an Elf at twelve, took it a step further by manifesting physical traits at fourteen, then on the day we met you began to manifest something you shouldn't." Jax said calmly, "No Elf has ever wielded the power of a Djinn proper, yet it seems this may be in the cards for you. When the dam burst, and you began to mutate into this form of yourself, your body began to change far to fast leading to a blackout.

"I brought you here, to my estate, so as to continue monitoring you but also to help you train your Powers." Jax gestures, "Thats what this is - an ice pack for your suffering, and a quick training session. One of the Greater Powers is mental control, or projection as you believed had happened before, so now in order to leave here sane I recommend eventually reaching into your own mind and finding that link between you and other life. Otherwise you both will not be leaving here, she will suck your cock until she perishes.

"No, no, don't smile. It was serious. She has all of her faculties, will breathe as much as necessary, but that's about it beside bringing you pleasure." Jax smiled and offered a wave, "Ill be back later on."

Mateo had felt his jaw drop right around the time he heard he wouldn't be allowed out, but then as the words continued and their meaning began to worry him more, he paled. While he wasn't sure he believed Jax, about anything, he was still afraid of what was going on. He couldn't be sure he hadn't been kidnapped.

"What!?" Jax spun on his heel, glowering with those flaming eyes - wait what? Mateo felt his blood run cold. Jax's eyes very vibrantly, very clearly, were luminescent now while not prior. Not to even take note that the glow was pure ember.

Jax quickly got control of himself, running a hand over his face then through his hair, "You don't know any better. So I will simply leave for now and talk to you about this all later." Then we was gone, and not having left but simply disappeared from the spot.

The man had been telling the truth about having powers and being some magical creature - telling the truth the whole time seemed far more possible after seeing it.

Mateo sat mulling over what he had been told, that whether he left or not was up to his powers. What would happen to him if he couldn't conjure the abilities Jax deemed existed within him? Did they really exist? Thinking back to just before he blacked out, before the ride to his friend Sara's home, he remembered how his fantasy had somehow been picked up by the girl.

Was that really what had happened? Never before had anything even similar occured. But when he mixed that knowledge with Jax's words, that his powers were just awakening, he wondered if it were true even more.

As Carey continued her actions, jerking him steadily with just the head in her mouth, Mateo felt his balls boil. Before he could earn her his orgasm arrived.

Gripping her hair tightly in his fist, he thrust up every few moments, groaning loudly as shot after shot pulsed into her awaiting mouth. Her lips were like a seal for the vacuum she had to be hiding in there. Without missing a drop or skipping a beat the girl visibly swallowed (like she enjoyed it) then went back to town on him.

As she moved he noticed that his cock didn't deflate even a little. Which was very new. It wasn't as if he ever had stamina issues, but rather that his cock usually at the very least began to wilt. Right now there was literally zero signs of it. It was a feeling, one guys know well, that tells that the cock is losing blood, so when he knew it wasn't going down he really knew.

The best and worst thing to happen was Carey - she never stopped. Enjoying the first had been fun, against his judgement and wishes, but fun. Now however he wanted the blowjob to end.

Returning his focus to his mental faculties, while the woman deepthroated him once more, he tried imagining his powers, giving them almost an avatar feel, for those that understand that reference. Inside the landscape of his mind, he noticed a small flicker. A new sensation. Reaching out with his mind, he touched it.

The hiss that escaped him was one of pleasure. Simply touching the Power was like getting hit directly in the pleasure centers.

Ok. So the power is real. Mateo found himself thinking rapidly and with focus. What the power was actually, he wasn't sure, but he knew it had placed his own fantasy in the mind of another.

Reaching deep, he gripped the power and as he did so said out loud, "Be normal. You don't have to continue."

Spiking pain scorched through his brain, melting synapses as much as boiling nerves. Imagine your brain, while connected to you and alive, dunked into a vat of acid. Yeah. It wasn't nice. To say Mateo once more lost consciousness was an understatement.

Behind those odd colored eyes a dream began to unfold. Walking through a forest, one Mateo realized he felt at home in as if he knew it well, the young man observed the serene locale. It was quiet, void of the normal sounds one expects in a forest. No wind, no birds, zero scuttling of small animals beneath bushes.

He moved as if he knew where to go too. Which gave him pause, but not the dream body, which continued it's path. Passing a hundred trees or more, a thousand bushes and small foliage. Still he continued.

After what felt like hours he spotted a shadowy figure in the distance. Weird as it was considering the bright sun overhead. It also wasn't as if the being was within shadows, more so it was made of shadows.

"You never witnessed the face, so your mind can't conjure one." A voice drifted from all directions, carried lightly along the air as if a whisper.

"Who are you?" Mateo called, stopping close enough and yet far enough to feel comfortable.

"I'm Samael." The response was no louder, but held a bit of emotion, or at least that's what it felt like, "I am your father, or at least a representative of him, set in your mind in case you were to gain enough power that it warranted guidance.

"Before you ask, no, I don't know what happened to me. I am aware of pre-approved questions and advice as well as what is currently in your mind. I learn as you do." The voice continued, "I can answer a few questions though in the short time we have.

"At the head of it all, let me state, yes I am Djinn, which means, yes, you are an Elf." Samael said, "Jax is indeed my father by the by. Let me also say, I did ask him to help if I were ever not present for my children. So his arrival for training is expected. A fun fact, you aren't in the traditional plane of existence you understand as Earth.

"Jax's Estates are in his own pocket dimension." Samael continued, as if it weren't mind boggling.

Mateo gripped his head. This was getting to be a lot. First some crazy man basically rushes him in time for him to black out, next he wakes up in basically the body of a pornstar, while getting blown by a professional amongst the best. Then to boot he manages to sense the new powers he supposedly has inside of him, but use of said power simply sent him to night-night-land.

"Oh, no, actually what brought you here was you overrode the commands Jax set in place. He had expected you to simply work around them, not to undo them. Strictly speaking, what you did shouldn't be possible for an Elf." The voice spoke with... Was the pride?

"Ok, ok. So how do I control the blasted thing without dying each time?" Mateo asked.

The shadow finally moved from it's statue like stillness, stepping to a fallen tree and sitting, "Kid, it's simple, just like your ability to read minds. Just want it bad enough."

Mateo chuckled. Then outright began to laugh. Of all the insanity he had been through, his imagination telling him to simply wish for it was nuts.

"I wish I could understand all of my abilities, but it isn't that si-" Mateo paused as a Cheshire smile broke through the shadows on Samael's face. It wasn't creepy though, or even scary. Should be, but wasn't.

Suddenly Mateo was struck dumb. It wasn't like the pains. No this was different. Suddenly he understood. His wish had been granted. Accidentally he had stumbled into the meaning behind his father's intent.

Wishes, thoughts, reality... He understood them all. Ok, maybe not as much as his father, not even close to as well as he would one day - but at least he understood them.

At his center, the power he had touched was his base. His strongest ability, one no Elf had ever presented, but one all Djinn utilized. Wishes. There would be a limit of one for a long time, one a day maybe if that, but at least one every few. He had used the one he would have access to, but his power would refill.

Like a chargeable battery, his essence would return, allowing another reality altering usage.

This was how he had circumvented a true Djinn's mental commands. Like putting a flash drive, one loaded with a virus, into the woman's mind only to find Mateo had his own drive loaded with an antivirus. Simple, yet a move Jax had presumed impossible.

"Hm. It would seem we are out of time kid, I'll see you in your dreams. Remember, push hard on your Powers and you'll expend to much energy. Bye, son." As if he had been mutated by Mateo's growth, his father's shadow now had that Cheshire mouth ever present, the only discernable thing.

Just as he noticed this, Mateo opened his eyes. Once more he took in the vast high ceilings of Jax Estates. This time though he noticed no sensation on his cock, no woman attempting to give him a never ending blowjob.

Glancing down he saw his body was covered again, the same thin sheet. At the end of the bed, her back to him, Carey sat with her face in her hands. As she rested her elbows against her knees for support, she fought against the sensations she felt.

Stop that, Mateo told himself. It seemed that his new stage in Power had also improved his Reading. Now he was able to project seemingly unwilling; looking through his eyes at her back while seeing her face through other senses was odd.

As if knowing she was being watched, the woman finally turned to look his way, "I am so, so, so sorry." Was all she said. With it came enough emotion to choke out a soldiers thank you speech for a medal. She hadn't wanted to do all of what she had done, when he had said stop and she didn't it had felt like rape to her, ignoring that she had wanted to-

Stop. That. Mateo found himself thinking before freezing a bit. Clamping down hard on his abilities had shut up the stray thoughts, but not before he knew she had gotten very turned on by the whole thing. She had wanted to climb on and ride his huge cock until she shrieked out her climax.

She still did. Wait, the fuck? He smelled her arousal. How in the fuck? Sure, Mateo had a strong sense of smell (amongst others), but never strong enough to be able to do this! He knew it too. Some part of him picked up on the scent, and plucked it out from the rest.

Looking around he noticed his vision had improved exponentially as well. He couldn't tell with his hearing as there hadn't been much sound to take in. Licking his lips caused him to pause.

He could... No seriously, the fuck? He could taste her. How was that even possible?? Despite not believing he could smell her arousal, he couldn't physically taste her from across the room could he..?

"What in the world is going on!?" Jax had suddenly appeared by the door where he had left earlier, and seemed blown away. With mouth agape, he stepped closer, "Carey.." He looked into her mind, sensing what had occured, or maybe he simply sought to find his commands that were no longer there.

"How... It isn't possible. Did you tamper with her mind? Make her believe this... This impossible thing?" Jax asked, then paused, "No. You couldn't remove those commands simply by making her forget." A hand found his chin, stroking it thoughtfully.

"Samael says I am the first with this Power." Mateo didn't name how he had removed the woman's commands, nor did he go deeper with information, choosing to be rather tight with what he knew.

Jax didn't respond, instead suddenly Mateo was looking at Sara's house. Whiplash hit for a moment as his eyes darted around. No, this wasn't an illusion. He was returned to the same spot he had left, his bike still there, right where he had left it.

Only difference being it was now night.

With little time spent, he quickly returned home. Silent as ever, thankful for each of the times he had snuck in and out, he moved through the front door, up the stairs and into his bedroom. Kicking off his shoes he climbed into bed with a tired ease.

Despite being unconscious so much recently, his body was still dead to the world. Rolling over he grabbed the cord dangling against his side table, plugging in his phone. A glance at the screen warned it was nearly three am, a decent enough explanation why it was night sky overhead.

Before darkness and exhaustion swept him in its tidal wave, his mind registered a small detail. The date. He had been gone for nearly three weeks.

⇐===========================>

At about noon. That's when Mateo finally felt his eyes flutter open. In that time he noticed more changes, at least another two inches height, about a dozen pounds of muscle sprinkled throughout, and the slight tear down his pants leg. His cock had engorged in his sleep, some of the larger portions of the population would refer to this as morning wood, but most of the population didn't have a near foot long cock.

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers
12