A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Our Djinn friend finally does the deed.
5k words
4.66
9.4k
11
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

Mateo felt his heartbeat in his ears. Candy was going to do it. She was going to reach his cock.

This whole scenario made him mull over some of his position. First, no he had never intended to do anything with his mother let alone his sister. Second, what had once been a certain understanding of his own outlooks, now was thrown asunder, via the allowing his pheromones to effect his family.

In such a short time he had managed to allow his powers to effect those around him.

Which also brought up a good point, why did he only seem to overextend when it came to sexual needs? Perhaps this was something from his Djinn blood or genetics. Samael had told him he would need a harem for his powers to be utilized best, so maybe it was the ingrained understanding that he couldn't do it alone that made him freely begin to grow a harem.

In less than a week he now possessed three women and would likely own another soon enough.

"Candy." Mateo said the single word, pausing as he leaned back for access. He set the controller down and spread his arms to the sides on the back of the couch, eyes on the woman.

Her massive tits heaved despite not doing enough to warrant such heavy breathing. Pupils were dilated as well. When she bit her lip, trying to think things over, the look flooded Matty with more arousal - that biting the lip look was sexy as fuck what could he say?

The result was quick. As soon as the woman took another breath she narrowed in on his cock even more, noting it's girth down his leg. A stray thought told him she doubted it could all be real, be his meat.

When she tried to simply open his pants and fish it out, she became mildly surprised at finding it wouldn't be freed. It was to big and far to hard. Glancing at his face, his smile told her it was ok and that he had assumed she would have issues.

Raising his ass up let her sweep his boxers and pants down, literally smacking herself in the face with his humongous dick. She gasped audibly. What had been an impossible size turned out to be real deal girth.

Attempting to wrap a hand around it, she whimpered when she found it wouldn't fully touch on the opposite side. When she brought her other hand up, wrapping it around too, and began jacking it with both hands, she was amazed how much free space there was.

Feeling a hand on the back of her head, plus the flash of an ingrained image through her head, she immediately thrust her mouth forward with the hopes of taking every single inch. Of course she couldn't, thanks to human genes only allowing so much. Ontop of that was her size itself. The woman was small. Her mouth was small.

The head itself had a tight fit, let alone the huge veiny shaft.

While she did her best, Mateo growled deep in his throat. Her need to look, the pure wanton lust filled curiosity, had led to him taking a more controlling act. When he sent her the image of her sucking the massive cock, all that was needed was a hand placed upon the back of her head and she had shifted so fast he nearly lost hold.

Now she was moaning as if pleasure was reaching her just from the act performed upon his cock.

A moan escaped his lips while he reached a hand out to her ass. Squeezing the soft flesh in his massive hand made him giddy. Such huge hands and her ass spilled out of it. Each cheek was too much for a hand and that pleased him to no end.

He simply couldn't wait to check out her tits.

While her twisting and stroking of his cock began to get lubricated from the spit that dripped down, he reached a hand inside of her shorts to her bare ass. Grabbing the thick cheek once more, he accidentally touched her asshole in the process, sending her into a moaning fit that ended with her gagging herself.

God it's been so long. Her thoughts shot to the surface now, despite his not wanting to read them. She hadn't had sex in almost two years now, and was sensitive all over already from that combined with his musk, which was sending her into overdrive.

"Are you a good girl Candy? Will you do whatever I say? Cause I might give you what you want." Mateo said, his voice low and husky thanks to his own desire.

When she lurched off, practically shouting, "YES!!" She panted as she tried to continue, "Gods, yes, please Matty, please baby brother!! Give me it!!"

Like lightning a finger sank into her pussy before moving to her asshole. Coated in a thick spread of her fluids, he used it to push inside. Her moan was music to his ears, though far more a shout than he had expected.

Her most sensitive zone was her ass. He sensed it from her thoughts. It wasn't to say she disliked it anywhere else, but while some women got the best stimulation from their clitoris, or g-spot, she got hers from her ass.

Now she tried pushing deeper into his cock, taking it into the entry of her throat as best as she could achieve. Her moans seemed to help, opening her muscles just a bit more than before.

Dragging his fingers agonizingly slow from her depths, she moaned and whimpered, then whined when he began to ever so slightly send it back in. This was a tease from hell. Never before had she been so wet she could feel her fluids dripping down her thighs, let alone felt so alive all over. Top it off with the lack of real speed and, well, she was in hell.

Yet it was a hell she would never change. Even if she could be given a wish over reality.

When his sister came up for air he gripped her chin to pull her in for a possessing kiss. His tongue fought hers into submission, backing down then doing it again. Releasing her with a grin, he took in her even further dazed expression. The woman was addicted to this moment. He could see it.

"Fuck me Candy." The command spoke volumes. Immediately she climbed up into his lap, reaching between the sexiest thick thighs he had ever touched, she grabbed his cock and lined up.

Lucky for him he was covered in her spit, because boy was she tight. She moaned loudly, damned near a wail, pushing down a bit until he felt the pop as the head breached. Sliding slowly down while she scorched him with her intense heat, he had to suddenly ask:

What hole was he inside of?

Mateo didn't attempt to comprehend, instead letting his pleasure, and joy, at being able to get inside of his sister bubble until it drowned him. Groans loud enough to echo around the living room and into the hall emanated from deep inside of him.

Thrusting up once, he settled himself inside of the molten core. It was so powerful in its embrace that the man had to tap into his Djinn abilities. Never had he tried to change the physical or corporeal, so gripping at that Font of Power inside of himself was the first step. With it in his grasp he sought to fight back the impending orgasm.

It ebbed away.

Letting his controlled pleasure begin to ensnare him, he reached down to grab at his sister's huge ass. Squeezing and massaging her cheeks led to a profound euphoria throughout his body. Just this alone was beyond good for him.

He ignored the fact his sex addled brain had somehow missed his sister removing her shorts.

Beginning a fast pace straight away, his sister bounced hard while he shifted up to meet her every descent. It was hectic, it was loud, it was sexier than hell. All the while he pulled her close so he could begin to bite all over her neck and shoulders - which caused the most perfectly delectable screeches from her each time, accompanying severe little shivers. He bookmarked that curiosity for revisiting later.

Their sex was hot and hard, both feeling an impending orgasm. So they ramped it up. Rocking the couch hard enough to constantly shift the weight of it back and forth, their breathing shallow but rapid, her tits slapping all over the place while his thighs collided loudly with hers in its own battle cry attempts.

Suddenly she locked up. If the sex was intense, her orgasm was a peak. It reverberated about the house in its very vocal strength, her legs shook hard from the power, and a dam broke inside of her. Said dam actually blasted his torso with fluid in short gushes.

Ah. I'm in her ass. Mateo thought, a certain glee felt at that. Following it he felt his own orgasm blast right past "cumming soon" and straight into "oh God".

Erupting inside of her like a firehouse he roared his own shouts of pleasure. The thought that he was where was had simply been too great. Next came the panting as his sister slumped forward against his chest.

Knowing however that their mother would be home soon enough, he commanded her mind with his own, Sleep.

She resisted, trying to gasp her breath to normal as she said, "Wait.. hold on."

Sleep. Mateo enforced yet again, this with more strength. She slumped further and her breathing evened faster.

Carrying her weight as if it were nothing, he moved her to her room. She would question things, but he would cross that bridge at that time. Until then, he wanted to return to the conversation he had last left with his mother.

About a half hour later, Jewel arrived home with sore aches all over and a bag over her shoulder. When she entered the home, she noted a particular smell, and felt compelled to follow it.

What she found was a silver haired Adonis, naked with a raging monster of a hard on proudly standing between his legs, his multicolored eyes gazing at her with authority. How had he become so powerful in just a few-

She reeled. Mateo allowed a slow grin to cross his face as she bleached her thoughts. He had entered her mind all the way at the driveway. Yet it took until then for her to make a connection.

It also did bother him that he felt his own compulsive needs, such as more women. But with these he did notice a growth in his power, more control over it as well.

In truth he was getting stronger. It was intriguing. Yet he focused on the now.

"Let me in." Mateo said his command out loud. There was no mind control. Just a simple order. She was his so she would listen. Or she would need a new Master.

Surrounding her mind like an army taking a base, he waited. He didn't attempt to bash her defenses, but instead reached to see if they remained every so often.

Her gaze was scared but thoughtful.

Each word he next uttered, were spoken definitively and specifically, "Let me in."

Immediately he noted her defenses crumbled.

When he breached her mind he began to take in every single detail he could about himself. It was shocking. Until well into her second pregnancy, Jewel had never known his father was a Djinn. When she found out she stripped their first born child of it's Djinn genes - this left Candy as a child of Djinn blood but without it all the same.

Mateo's birth though was different. A small complication saw his birth and following hospital stay to be longer than she had intended. So her attempts to steal his genes were held off until they could return home. Obviously now they both knew it hadn't taken as she had thought.

A bunch more information he would touch on as well. Knowing now that she would open to his will, he figured later was always available.

"On your knees. Come here." Mateo said slowly, leisurely. She obeyed, moving his direction on her knees. Spreading his legs a bit wider he knew she would understand.

Hands lifted his humongous cock, which she marveled at in her thoughts. No longer did he hold back on touching her mind. It was his every bit as much as her body was. She loved that both of her hands could stroke it and she still could fit a decent bit into her mouth. She wondered what it would feel like inside of her.

"Soon mom, soon." Mateo promised as she began to lick from the head of the shaft toward the balls. While she did he murmured, "Cum." With his mind directly linked to hers for the moment, the magic enforcing said command was powerful.

She jerked hard enough to lose her hold and fall to the ground. Slumped with her ass in the air for the moment, she shrieked loudly. While she came he began to note a smell, and using his other abilities found his mom was clearly a squirter as well, by her pants now having a massive puddle saturating them.

"Continue." Slowly she resumed, and he continued, "I see you wanted to protect Candy and I from our father's genetic curse, but I didn't see why." Knowing he was musing aloud, she continued her long trail down his cock until she sucked a massive ball into her mouth lovingly.

"Nor did I see how, let alone other things, like what are the Noma'djen? Oh, I need a teacher by the way, to understand everything more so that's going to be you." As she tenderly played with his nuts she began to stroke his humongous shaft with both hands a blur.

"Suck my cock mom." Immediately she moved to his head and began to send shivers up his spine with her tongue play, swirling the bulbous thing with joy.

"You would be surprised where that head was last." At his words he sensed a certain thrill. She liked women clearly, and it enticed her to find where it had been.

"I was just in your daughter's ass." Mateo said, while simultaneously gripping his mother's ponytail and thrusting up further until his head brushed her gag reflex. Her thoughts became so jumbled it only served to send another shock to her pussy.

He fucked Candy's ass!? She thought to herself while she now bobbed to the tempo he set for her. No longer was it slow and caressing, but rather hard and fast, each stroke reached her gag reflex. Then it hit her. That cock had been in her daughter....

....and now it was in her mouth. She tried to pull away quickly.

Mateo didn't let up, "Relax mom, I took a shower after." Which was the truth and he let her sense that. She relaxed into the face fucking that was going on.

But now he slowed, "Stand up and then get naked mom. Then onto the couch on your knees again." She jerked her gaze his way, "To continue the blowjob. I'm not going to jump straight into fucking you mom."

She was still a bit hesitant.

You want to fuck me. The command crossed between them across their link, and instantly he felt her mood lighten even further. Now their relationship could go wherever he pleased without delay and she would have no issues. Nor was she aware he had given the order. Apparently he had simply changed her actual standing on the matter all together.

Shirt hit the floor first, then her bra, which let him see those amazingly sexy tits. The beautiful pale pink areola and thick nipples. Her panties and jeans hit the ground next, revealing her thick bush.

He sensed why she had rushed this step as she began to blush and look away. She wanted to be bald for his pleasure right now, but hadn't expected this yet so did not shave.

Reaching out a hand, he slid a finger through the super soft hairs, "Sexy." Her posture lightened up and he smiled at her as she climbed into the couch, closer enough she basically folded herself so she could inhale his cock. He reached behind her and found her pussy, whose lips he played with.

Thoughtfully he noted that she hadn't let him see it yet. It was so far hidden or hidden by her bush.

When she moved to take him, a knock sounded on the door. The sudden flow of anger hit him like a freight train. His power began to radiate from him in literal waves that pushed his mother back with it's force.

He rose to his feet, a literal hurricane eye. The house was being ripped apart, all by the inability to complete a task he had set to motion. The fact that yet again someone sought to halt his plans set his blood to boil, his vision tinted red in its blood intake, the veins now standing out on his neck leading upward along his cheek toward his eyes.

Only now would it be noted one eye literally shined light as if a bulb were behind it, while the other was a dark jet black so powerful in its ability to draw in light that Mateo sensed his mother's fear at it.

Sensed. Absentmindedly. The young man was so enraged the force of it was destroying everything he had known in his life as it built in its ferocity.

His mother sobbed as she reached to touch her son's arm, "Oh, Samael, what have you done!?" A sharp sting blistered his mind, a moment reprieve from the exhausting pure emotion.

How would he know that his mother's touch, and call to his father, awakened his father fragmented spirit. The shadow silently materialized. Taking in his environment, unseen as now Jewel fled to the stairs to help Candy, while Mateo slowly began moving for the door.

The decision on action was simple. A tendril of an arm extended out and slid inside the young man's neck. Whatever he did sent Mateo dropping like a stone. Instantly.

Mateo would awaken hours later to a familiar scent even if he couldn't quite place it. Rolling his sore body over, Matty tried to fight off consciousness. His back hurt and dammit the pillow was so... Soft...

Reaching a curious hand upward he rested it on the tit opposite face with a smile. The giggle that sounded made him grin in response.

Juanita. His sexy little Chula. She had come to him after - with that he was on his feet so fast that it bled his mind free of balance and he dropped to a knee. He ignored Chula as he took in his surroundings.

A furnished room. Nice smell. Blue wallpaper, but an overall purple motif. On a dresser he finally found what he sought, a picture of Chula with another woman. He was at her home, in her room.

"-you idiot!" Chula finished her sentence.

"My mother, my sister, the house!?" His words somehow, despite the way the English language is intended, were questions shot rapid fire without context.

She rested a hand on his shoulder, "Get in bed. Your sister helped me get your mother over here, then we grabbed you. It's my place. I have the space and your sister already grabbed both of them some stuff.

"Apparently you don't need clothes I find." Her eyes twinkled a moment as she teased her move. It still blew him away what could transpire in just a few days if someone has magic. This woman truly loved him to her core already. Would probably put the house in his name at a command.

Oh how power could corrupt.

Gently he pushed her onto her butt and there on the floor rested his head on her lap. While he mulled over what had happened he sent out a mental net. His mother rested, bruised but okay. His sister had come down just at the end of the anomaly, and the door knock had been his woman.

Then what was that anger? Where had that power come from? Plucking a thought from the two conscious minds in the home, he gathered that at the end it did look like a hurricane or other natural disaster. The home was wrecked.

Luckily magic blackened it out as an earthquake that was semi-localized.

Toes caressing his cock, slowly squeezing and then releasing it, alerted him quickly. Glancing up he noted a mock stern look from his woman. She wanted to give him attention and not to be moved from her task.

Sit and get his cock played with? Okay.

All the while he still mulled it over. He passed out that way again. Waking here and there to find she had brought the blankets down to the floor with him, resting curled against his right side.

On his left however was the cutest thickest little bunny to ever exist. His sister looked so cute it made him want to "aw" but with two hundred w's. She clutched at his shirt, pulling tightly as if to make sure he couldn't get away, snoring softly in her sleep.

A touch upon her mind opened her dreams like a movie to watch. She was terrified he would die. So instead he controlled the dream a moment, letting his imaginary form rise from the bed and begin kissing her. In seconds he was pushing her to her knees where she gladly gobbled his cock.

She had to be careful, she thought to herself. Or else she could bite him. She wondered at the taste of his blood. She had never had a Djinn.

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers
12