A Really Big Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers

Lost in the ecstasy, Brooke barely even noticed when Matteo reached his climax. The cum spurting up into her only intensified her own orgasm and she completely forgot the point of this whole exercise. Two different men had unloaded their sperm into two of her holes. She was a true whore, a genuine slut, and the knowledge of that tripled the ecstasy. She squeezed her cunt around Matteo's cock as she lifted herself up, pulling the cum out of him, then released her tight grip as she sank back down.

She needed that cum, needed every sperm he could give her. Brooke loved being female, the receptacle for the man's seed. She visualized the little swimmers pouring into her, searching every nook and cranny, seeking to impregnate. She was mostly protected, but let the buggers try. They were welcome invaders and she was a very grateful host. Just knowing that a man had marked her as his territory, filled her full of his most masculine essence, made her feel so erotically female, the orgasm went on and on. Brooke lost consciousness before the incredible waves of sensation faded away.

Her own panting breaths and the air conditioned breeze blowing against her sweat-chilled skin woke her. Rosa was looking at her like she'd lost her mind. Matteo's eyes were closed and he seemed well on his way to a good night's sleep. The roommate's eyes were wide with worshipful awe. Brooke was well pleased with herself.

A quick check of her watch showed she was four minutes over schedule. But she didn't care. She had done what she'd come to do. The nurse was still nine minutes away. Rosa and Matteo, and James next door, were taken care of. She could walk away proudly, with no fear of discovery.

Matteo's cock was still sheltered securely in Brooke's pussy, but he was much softer now. She let him slip from her warm depths and tucked him back in his pajamas. She slid off the bed and put her dress back on. She was ready to leave.

She felt sorry for the roommate. This was the traction ward. He was in the same sorry predicament as James and Matteo. But she was down to eight minutes. She was good, but that was cutting it too damn close.

She put her hand on the door handle, but hesitated when a memory intruded on her mind. Her time estimate was based on the schedule in James's room. A quick check of Matteo's chart showed that the nurse would arrive in his room ten minutes after her stop in James's.

Brooke turned from the door, approached the roommate, and asked, "Do you have to pee?"

Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers
12