A Reason to Stay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warmth gushes between my legs. My panties are soaked through, the heat and dampness amplifying the friction from us rubbing against each other. I can feel him twitching beneath me, his fingers digging into my flesh.

- Aed -

One moment we're laughing, the buzz of lab-grade alcohol making the room spin merrily. The next, she's crushed up against me, her warm, lithe body pressing into all the right places. I don't even have time to be surprised before her mouth is on mine. She's searching hungrily, and the way she's rolling her hips on top of me sends all the blood rushing straight down. I grow stiff in a matter of seconds. Sorcery, I think distantly to myself.

I can guess how wet she already is by the way the fabric is sticking to us both. Between her slickness and the molten heat radiating from our grinding, we're practically being steamed.

Straining with impatience, I slip a hand down between her legs, feeling the insane amount of wetness through her underwear. Which, conveniently, is all she's wearing down there. It's become a sadistic little habit of hers, walking around in nothing but her panties. She claims it's for convenience, blaming me for constantly stripping her down or teasing her to the point of ruin anyway. I always just shrug my shoulders and grin, unable and unwilling to argue.

"What a good girl," I whisper into her ear, "always so fucking wet for me."

Another trickle of cream oozes out as she whimpers. I can feel it leaking past the folds of her panties. Gods in hell, she turns me on so fucking much.

I reward her by pulling the thin, soaked cloth aside and brushing her slit with my fingers. She shivers and grabs me by the shoulders, gasping in surprise. My fingers are quickly coated in her juices, her cunt tight and slippery and hot as I push in.

"Ooohhh ffuckk," she moans throatily.

I start pumping in and out, fucking her with my fingers as my other hand slips beneath her top. Her round, firm breasts are jiggling as she bucks in pleasure. I grab one and squeeze, thumb brushing against the hard tip of her nipple, her soft flesh filling my hand in all the right ways. Down below, I can feel her walls clench around my other fingers as her pleasure intensifies from the teasing of her sensitive nibs. She's panting erratically at this point, her climax nearing by the second.

Ever unpredictable, Jez knocks my hand away from her breast. I'm confused for a second, lips slightly ajar, when she grabs her own tit and pushes it into my open mouth. We groan together as I immediately begin to suck, my tongue licking and teasing, lavishing her with my undivided attention.

She's shaking, her breaths growing more shallow. The lewd noises spilling out of her mouth signal that she's about to explode.

I break away just in time to watch her face go through the all phases of an earth shattering orgasm. Jez screams as she quivers and convulses, flooding my hand with warm wetness. It's always breathtaking, watching her come. Even after she falls limp against me, weak and momentarily spent, I'm still nuzzling her, stirring her juices just a little longer as micro-tremors reverberate through her body.

- Jezia -

I'm shuddering as I lean against his chest, his hand taking its sweet time with my drenched sex. It doesn't help that the moonshine is still buzzing through my head, making me all the woozier. With some effort, I manage to lift my face enough to rest my forehead against his.

"You..." I pant, "are getting way too good at this."

The look on his handsome face is so smug that it inspires a second wind of energy in me. I push him down onto the bed with both hands, grab the hem of his boxers, and yank it down from his hips. Sometimes, it pays to train as relentlessly as we do.

His gloriously thick member springs free, slapping against my thigh. I take a moment to admire it in the dim light, smooth except for the veins and crested head, skin the color of dark caramel. I grin naughtily at Aed, whose face takes on a more tortured look as I slowly get up from the bed and turn around. Bending just enough to give him a full view of my backside, I start rolling down my panties inch by inch, hips swaying as I do. The black fabric has wedged itself so deep in my crevices that it has turned into a sticky, makeshift thong.

He's making some kind of tormented noise as I push my panties lower and lower. By the time it reaches just above my pussy, I slow down to an absolute glacial pace. I look over my shoulder and smile wickedly as I watch him stare, transfixed. I'm bent half forward as my fingers keep rolling down fabric. There's a moment of resistance, the cloth clinging to my wetness. I catch sight of his cock pulsating and twitching at full attention, which sends a jolt of electricity through my stomach, my thighs rubbing involuntarily together in growing need.

And then my panties suddenly snap free. Aed's desire is audible as he witnesses my puffy, glistening sex finally revealed, trails of clear, filmy juices webbing between my slit and panties.

"Good fucking gods," he breathes.

I fold nearly in half, pushing my panties down to my ankles before kicking them off. He sounds almost pained at this point. Then I turn back around to crawl onto the bed and straddle his lap once more, a trickle of stickiness running down one of my thighs.

Noticing it, I take a finger and scrape it up, then dab it onto his engorged head.

"What are you doing?" he groans.

I move my finger to press against his lips. "Shh," I coax, "let me play." Then I push my finger into his mouth and he sucks, ever the eager lover. Mouth parting in a pleased sigh, I take back my hand and cup my dripping cunt, gathering as much fluid as I can.

"What are you-uuhhnnnhgg..."

I'm slathering my juices all over his dick, making sure to give a few good pumps before smearing more cream over his swollen head. Once he's nice and slick, I grip him by the shaft and point him at my wet, needy cunt. He's arching ever so slightly against the bed, doing his best to push into me, but I bounce with him to deny his entry.

"Jez, please..."

I coo at him, feigning sympathy. All the while I'm rubbing his tip against me, back and forth, stroking against my clit and gathering more juices. Every now and then I dip a little lower, letting just the head suction in...then jerk my hips so he pops back out. He swears and starts to thrust in frustration. Letting out a low, breathy laugh, I lean down so that my breasts squish against his chest and my pussy nestles along his cock. I start to move my hips again, this time with his whole shaft wedged between my crease. We savor the sensation, my soft heat and his rock hard length slipping and sliding against each other. Every time I glide up and down I can feel his tip grazing my butthole ever so lightly, lubing it with my own slickness.

- Aed -

I can't take it anymore. She's torturing me, dragging out our pleasure until my sanity starts to fray. I almost lose it when she lies on top of me, nipples hard, tits soft, pussy lathering us both in wetness.

Jez must be driving herself just as wild, because all of a sudden I start to feel her heat enveloping me. She's burying me hilt deep in her tightness, her mouth forming a helpless O of pleasure. My head hits the bed and I swear out loud as I sink all the way in. I can feel resistance give way to the wet, hot snugness of her walls, gripping me with shameless need.

We stay like that for a few seconds, relishing the way we fit into one another. And then she's moving again, up and down, riding me with her trademark, agonizing slowness.

I can feel every squeeze, every ruffle of texture. Between her vulgar little growls and moans, I can also hear the salacious squelch of her pussy massaging my dick. It feels so good I almost cum then and there, but I force myself to hold it back. I can't just let her get away with tormenting me. I need a taste of vengeance first.

I'm struggling to think of a way to get payback when she abruptly stops. My cock is suddenly devoid of that warm, delicious pressure, and the disappointment is almost painful. I look up to find that she's maneuvering herself again, this time in reverse. Mesmerized, I watch as her beautifully round ass faces me, giving me a full view of everything. She's back to teasing me again, rubbing her clit against my tip in slow, sensual circles, no doubt pleasuring herself in the process.

Done playing her games, I grab her by the hips and thrust. Pinned in place and with her back facing me, she isn't prepared to evade this time, crying out as I impale her. I lift her up and then slam her back down without mercy, and every time I do she quakes with pleasure. At some point she starts matching my rhythm, riding me in earnest, a ring of cream building at the base of my shaft. I let go and just watch in awe as she fucks me with complete abandon, ass rippling as my cock disappears in and out of her.

Amidst all that captivating bouncing, I notice her pert little butthole winking at me.

At last, my revenge has presented itself.

I reach out to cup both her cheeks in my hands and squeeze, pretending to assist with her wild bucking. Spreading her wider, I set my sights on the prize, then press a thumb against her puckered opening.

Jez immediately freezes, pussy flush against me. I expect her to protest at first, or maybe even get angry and roll off. But instead, she's squirming against my thumb, and...fucking hell, she's creaming even more.

I can just make out the side of her face, nose turned up and eyes squinting. She's mewling something like "noo" and "donnn't" but I can feel her walls clenching at the same time, growing hotter and wetter by the second. I'm suddenly hit with a flash of insight. She likes being tamed like the little brat she is.

She's back to riding me again but erratically, hips convulsing with bliss. Every time I press my thumb deeper, she shudders more, her mewling intensifying into full blown moaning, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. It almost seems like she's squirming to try and get away from my invasive digit, but her attempts only cause more friction, doubling her pleasure.

Inspired by her earlier antics, I pause my teasing long enough to scoop some of her own cream with my thumb and smear it over her hole. She tightens again around my cock, causing me to twitch violently inside of her.

- Jezia-

Ohh fucckk, you bastard...

He's got me completely exposed, thumb pushed into my most embarrassing hole. I've never been touched—no, invaded like this, and it is utterly humiliating. I writhe in a half-hearted attempt to dislodge him, but every time I do it sends wave after wave of pleasure through me. I don't fully understand what the hell is happening to me, why this mortifying act is turning me on so goddamn much. But just the thought of him violating the sanctity of my taint, against my pitifully weak will, makes my insides so hot I feel like I'm going to melt.

And of course, as I buck, I also fuck, sliding his cock in and out of my sopping wet pussy. My hips squirm up to escape his probing, but there's nowhere to go but back down. I can feel the sticky mess I'm making, and when I think about how filthy I must look from his view, another wave of shameful ecstasy crashes through me. I'm dead sure that if I hadn't already came once, I'd be shaking through a colossal orgasm right about now.

Aed, unfortunately, still hasn't come at all. I can't imagine how much pent up energy he has, but I don't have to wait too long to find out. The sight of my mortification must have triggered him at last, unleashing the brute in him that only emerges at the very end, and only if I've done a particularly spectacular job of torturing him.

He's grabbing me in earnest now, shoving me onto my hands and knees as he looms over me...

- Aed -

I start to fuck her properly. I'm grabbing her ass so hard I'm sure I'll leave bruises come morning, but in the moment I'm lost, just wanting to pound the ever loving fuck out of her sweet little cunt. I'm grunting with each thrust as she cries out in bliss, my thumb still teasing her hole. She's squeezing me with a vise-like grip. I don't know how much longer I can hold back, but she feels so good I don't want to stop.

After a while I release her butthole, only to snake one of my hands up her throat. I pull her towards me, her back pressed against my chest and head forced into the crook of my shoulder. Squeezing her neck rewards me with another throaty moan and shudder of warmth around my cock. I jerk her chin towards me and kiss her feverishly. She answers back with her tongue, our mouths barely catching one another as I continue to fuck her in this position. I pump my cock in and out, harder and faster, until her tits are all but bouncing at light speed.

She's limp with pleasure at this point, hands hanging onto my arms, held up purely by my strength. I prefer her this way. Boneless and at my mercy, all the attitude and impishness fucked right out of her. I grab one of her tits with my free hand and squeeze, using it as leverage to drill her even harder.

"Uh-uh-uhfuck fuck, Aed—aahh, nnggh, I can't...you're g-gonna m-make me c—"

I've cut her short by moving one of my hands to rub her clit, flicking it as I pound her relentlessly. This sends her crashing over the edge instantly. I can feel her insides contracting, the pressure so excruciatingly divine on my cock that it's all I need to start cumming as well. We're screaming together, half-moaning half-shouting obscene nonsense as she clamps down on my cock while I unload rope after rope of hot, sticky cum straight into her womb. Our ecstasy lasts an eternity, until I can no longer tell where I start and she ends.

By the time we both collapse back onto the bed, we're both completely spent. Every inch of our bodies is sticky, sweaty, and sore, our lower halves covered with so much creaminess we can't even begin to discern which fluids belong to whom.

"What...the fuck...was that?" Jezia murmurs between pants. We're breathless with exhaustion. It feels like I just ran fifty laps in a row.

I roll over to stare at her, dead serious. "I think we just unlocked a new kink."

To my utter amusement, her cheeks are turning rosy again, the realization of what this might mean in the future hitting her in full force. "I...wait...I never agreed to butt stuff!"

I'm laughing now, the motion making my abs ache. "You not agreeing is kind of the point, I think."

She punches me in the arm, hard enough for me to wince through my laughter. Reaching over, I pull her close to me, even as she makes an adorable effort to shove me away. I gently kiss her lips, moving my hands to fondle her butt some more. She wiggles in my arms, but I can feel her melting against me.

"Don't worry," I reassure her, "I promise I'll make you enjoy every minute of being humiliated."

Jez's face burns red as she glares at me, her body going rigid with anger again.

I grin at her. "But for now, it's bath time."