A Reason to Stay Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, for the real fun to begin."

Five buttons later, her clothes drop straight to the ground. Beneath it, she is clad in matching, dark blue lingerie, the cut simple and devoid of frills, yet no less alluring.

My imagination clearly failed to do her justice. She is exquisite in every possible sense, her slim waist flaring into generously round hips and firm, shapely thighs, her breasts so full they jiggle with even the slightest movement. I am entranced as she casually flips back her hair, the motion causing her curves to ripple most distractingly. My mouth waters at the thought of tasting her.

Amira steps over her crumpled jumpsuit and reaches for my arm. She pulls me up to stand before her, and then slowly, salaciously, starts to shed me of the last of my clothing. My shaky legs barely hold me up. The first thing to go is the upper half of my underarmour. She slides that off of my shoulders and arms with ease, but not without tracing one of my breasts with her hand, squeezing it before bringing it to her mouth for a teasing taste.

I moan, already feeling myself stir again at her touch despite having come so recently.

The second to go is my drenched underwear, which she rolls down just far enough to rest on my hips, barely covering my sex. This time when she kisses me, I reciprocate in full. My hands tangle themselves in her luxurious hair, my mouth devouring hers as our bodies crush against each other. She feels so good on me, her curves melting against mine and her skin velvet soft. I'm at least a few inches taller, but she's clearly stronger, her hands trailing down to grab my ass and squeeze. I groan into her mouth as she presses me into the edge of the bed, grinding against me.

The next time we break for air, she seems a bit more wild-eyed and out of breath. With a note of impatience, she hooks her fingers into my panties again and pulls them all the way down. The air is cool against my slick, naked skin. I step out of the soggy fabric and kick it aside, ever eager to resume kissing her. But to my annoyance, she stops me as I lean in.

"Sit," she orders, pointing at one of the vacant arm chairs.

Obediently, I sink into the cushions, gazing up at her with open longing and curiosity.

Her smile widens, showing the sharp ends of her canines. "Spread."

Heart racing, I do as I'm told, leaning back into the chair and spreading myself wide. She's standing between me and Sebs, blocking my most intimate parts from his view, and looks down with diabolical glee. I don't know how much gnome spit is coursing through her veins right now, but the lust in her eyes is borderline demonic. It sets my skin on absolute, nuclear fire.

Bending down with one hand on an armrest, Amira breathes into my ear, "Be a good pet and prove to me just how badly you want me."

I cry out as her fingers unexpectedly penetrate me, slipping in and out of my dripping pussy with deliberate slowness. I shudder and buck as she fucks me, her thumb brushing against my clit to stimulate me more.

"You're going to play with yourself while I get Sebs ready. And you won't come until I say so. Understood?"

I whimper as she pulls out, her fingers coated with a shining layer of my arousal. "Yes," I nod, staring up at her helplessly. "Then you'll come back?"

Her expression softens for a moment. "Where else would I go?" she laughs, then rubs my pussy gently to gather more wetness. I moan softly at her touch. "Besides, I still need to find out whether you taste as sweet as you look. In fact..."

Inspired, she turns to saunter over to Sebs, slickened hand glimmering in the light. He looks like a deer in headlights, too terrified and intrigued at the same time to move a muscle. I watch, completely transfixed, as she swats the book onto the ground, eases herself into his lap, and feels up his chest with her unsullied hand. Her backside is almost as enticing as her front, the silky thong disappearing between her voluptuous ass. It looks so firm and round that I swear I could eat off of it.

"I think we should let dear Sebby here have the first taste. Don't you agree, kitten?"

Before either of us can answer, Amira grabs Sebastien's face, forces his jaw open, and then dips her coated fingers in his mouth. He makes a strangled noise and tries to resist, but she has him pinned in place. Her hips are rolling ever so subtly, grinding against his hardness. My hands fly to my throbbing pussy and start rubbing without hesitation. I've never seen anything so hot. I grow impossibly wet as she pulls her fingers out and smears the rest across his mouth.

Meanwhile, her free hand is undoing his belt and pants with such ease that I feel a stab of envy. They come apart like water in her hands, obeying her will with no resistance whatsoever. In a matter of seconds, she has his cock free, her hand stroking him up and down as he throws his head back in ecstasy. I can tell when the gnome saliva hits. One minute he's still fighting against completely giving in, holding back his sounds of pleasure. The next he's moaning with far less inhibition, his fingers grabbing either side of Amira's beautiful ass and sinking into her flesh. Across the tiny room, my fingers have already slipped inside my drenched, aching cunt, pumping in and out with wild need.

At some point Amira rises from his lap, kicks open his legs with her knee, and sinks down until she's face to face with his cock. I can't make out much beyond her wavy hair, but lucky for me I already know what she's seeing and tasting. I picture the pinkness of his engorged tip while she teases him with her tongue, imagine the musky scent and rigid firmness. He swears when her mouth envelopes him, her head bobbing up and down as she sucks him with expert attention, and my hand pumps ever faster.

I have to stop several times, feeling my climax nearing and struggling to keep it at bay. I want Amira to come back. I want to know what she'll do to me next. So I obey, even though it costs me every ounce of self control to do so.

Within minutes, Sebs is panting for his life and I'm squeezing my legs together, tortured by my inability to find release. We make eye contact at some point, which is a mistake. I can't tell who is more embarrassed and turned on at the same time, but the desperation between us is a disaster waiting to happen, and we both know it. Yet, there's no avoiding it. Not if Amira is to be believed.

Sensing we're both reaching some kind of existential threshold, Amira releases his cock from her mouth and glances back with approval. My hand is still clamped between my thighs as I squirm, but I haven't come, as promised.

Her lips are swollen from pleasuring Sebs, gleaming with saliva and precum. I want to taste them so badly I almost weep. Grinning, Amira rises, dragging Sebs with her. He stumbles behind like a newborn lamb, until she grabs him by the collar and shoves him onto the bed. He lands with an oof, and she takes advantage of his disoriented state by tearing off his pants, briefs, and anything else in the way of her reign of terror. By the time she gets to his shirt, she doesn't even bother with the buttons. She just rips it open with one hand, buttons flying every which way, laying bare the paleness of his flat, toned chest.

Good god, I think she's just about the most incredible thing I've ever witnessed.

"Come here, kitten," she says to me, barely winded and with one finger crooked. I comply without question. I'm crawling onto the bed in a matter of seconds, unable to tear myself away from her heated gaze.

She pulls me over Sebastien's mostly naked body, and I have only a moment to trail my hand over his stomach, admiring his effortless beauty, before she's nuzzling my neck so hard she'll leave bruises come morning. To my disappointment, she doesn't kiss me again when she comes up for air, but she does something even better. Taking my hands, she guides me towards where her hips meet Sebastien's and whispers, "Put him in me."

I glance back to find that Sebs is staring up at us with unfiltered longing, oblivious to Amira's intentions, my bare ass inches from his face. Sucking in a breath, I meet her gaze again, then lean forward to reach for Sebastien's iron hard cock. He moans as soon as I touch him, hips jerking against me. With my other hand, I push aside the thin, delicate fabric of Amira's silky thong. I take the opportunity to stroke her lightly as I do, enjoying how wet she is. She shudders at my touch, her hands exploring my back and hips, and I push my fingers against her slick lips to encourage her to move higher. Her eyes are locked on mine as I guide her over his swollen head. I use two fingers to spread her lips and slide his tip up and down her soaking pussy, lathering them both up.

I give them maybe a second or two before I move a hand to grab one of her ass cheeks. And then I push her downward as I hold Sebastien's cock, aiming it straight into her slit.

Both of them cry out in surprise and pleasure, and I can hear Sebs swearing as I let go of him to cup Amira's ass in both hands, squeezing her flesh as I push her down all the way. Her hands are on my shoulders now, lips parted as her breaths come out in short bursts. Then I'm pulling her up again, and then back down, creating a rhythm that steadily begins to pick up in pace. I shiver upon hearing the squelching of his cock sliding in and out of her slick cunt. Her ass feels amazing in my hands.

Once she starts riding him in earnest and no longer needs my help, I move my hands to her front and start tugging at the upper folds of her bra. It takes me a few tries as she bounces away, but eventually I manage to pull the fabric down to free one of her breasts. It pops forward with a jiggle, so gloriously round and full that I have to take a moment to admire it before cupping it in my hand and putting her nipple in my mouth. I lap her up with complete abandon, my head bobbing to match her rhythm. It's her turn to moan uncontrollably, pleasure overwhelming her senses, as Sebs also starts to thrust back.

We carry on like this for a while, until Amira decides to regain control of the situation. She grips my shoulders and shoves me back, hips still bouncing on Sebastien's cock. She keeps pushing, forcing me to scooch backwards, until my pussy is right above his mouth.

I gasp as Sebs flicks his tongue across my slit. His lack of hesitation shocks me more than anything, until his mouth starts fully lapping me up, his lack of inexperience made evident in a single, rapturous moment. His mouth is hot as it covers my pussy. I'm moaning with Amira now, our hips gyrating in unison as his cock pumps into hers and his tongue dips into mine.

I'm shaking, the sheer pressure of the climax building up in me threatening to explode any moment. But I hold. Amira still hasn't given me permission, and I beg her with my eyes, which have become completely glazed with pleasure.

She grabs me by the chin, her breathing growing uneven as she rides Sebs harder and faster. The sounds of wet slapping intensify and I can see the creaminess of her arousal leaking down his shaft. At the same time, I can feel the vibrations of his moaning through my pussy, which drives me even crazier.

"Come for me, love," she commands, breathless with desire.

And I do. I obey her with every fiber of my being, and the orgasm that hits me is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I'm screaming as I convulse, ecstasy crashing down on me like a thunderstorm, flooding me with electric warmth. Amira clutches my face the entire time, forcing me to look at her as I lose my mind to bliss. Moments later, I can feel Sebs tense beneath me, my climax evidently a catalyst for his. His cries are muffled as his hips jerk against Amira, filling her with stream after stream of gooey, hot cum. I watch as it oozes out of her, trickling in tiny rivulets of white.

As soon as the last tremor of my orgasm fades, I collapse to one side, rolling off of Sebs into a limp heap. Beside me, he seems equally spent, one arm falling on top of my stomach with boneless exhaustion. The only one left standing, apparently, is Amira.

And oh, how far she is from being done with us.

My mind rails against the impossibility of her stamina. She's lifting herself off of Sebs, his half-limp cock slipping out of her in a mess of cum, and creeping up his body. Stopping once she's right above his face, she leans down to kiss him deeply. Sebs groans, powerless to stop her. I don't realize her true intentions until she's breaking the kiss to lick all along his mouth and chin, lapping up my juices.

"Mm," she purrs, sliding her gaze to meet mine. "You are sweet."

I stare at her with nothing short of fear as she grins and crawls over to me next.

"My turn."

She unclasps her bra and shrugs it off, tossing it away without a second thought. Even in my drained state, I can't help but be spellbound. Her tits are absolutely magnificent, their fullness swaying with the motion of her body, nipples hardened to compact points. She moves to slip off her thong next, but Sebs catches us both off guard by coming up behind her, hands trailing down her sides.

"Allow me," he murmurs into the crook of her neck. With a firm grip of the fabric, he pulls it up extra tight, making Amira squirm in a most tantalizing way as it digs into her slit. There's a fleeting moment of bewilderment on her face. And then he yanks apart her thong with both hands, shredding the delicate fabric. His lean muscles tense and flex as he tears the clothing from her body.

Fucking hell, how much Swarf saliva did he eat from my pussy?

I watch, amazed, as Amira melts against him, arms traveling up his neck and through his hair as he rubs her clit with his long, elegant fingers. Drawn by an invisible string, I get back up on my knees and add myself to the mix, pressing my breasts against hers as I leave a trail of kisses down her lovely neck.

The three of us luxuriate in our passionate embrace, Amira sandwiched in the middle as Sebs fucks her with his fingers and I lather her with my mouth and tongue, tasting her toffee skin. I push her full, fleshy breasts to lay on top of mine, teasing her nipples with my tongue while my hands sneak behind to feel up Sebastien's body. I explore the muscles of his arms, how they ripple across his shoulders and back as he pumps his fingers in and out of Amira's cunt. The mix of sensations is impossibly delicious, her softness and his hardness swirling together like heady perfumes.

Then my hands find the steely surface of his cock, and our collective lust intensifies yet again. I hear him moan my name as I stroke him lovingly, feeling every inch of him from shaft to tip. Between us, Amira's cries grow louder, his fingers picking up speed to match my pace.

She has one arm around Sebs and another around me. We become one single, undulating entity, lost in a merry-go-round of pleasing and being pleased.

Just when I think they both might come, however, Sebs extracts himself from us. The outrage on Amira's face is immediate. But then she's being shoved forward and the two of us crash back down onto the bed, her body smothering mine. I give a little shout of surprise as she topples into me.

"Oh fuck," she gasps as he slams her from behind, his cock sliding in with zero resistance.

I am captivated by this version of Sebs. Any of his usual, careful reservation has been cast aside, replaced by an almost animalistic fervor. His aristocratic beauty has taken on a savage edge. I feel the impact of him pounding Amira's pussy ruthlessly, his ecstasy as uninhibited as hers as they grunt and moan together with reckless abandon. His fair, broad features are a stunning contrast to her caramel tones and sensuous curves. Meanwhile, her face has become a masterpiece of pleasure, lips parted and eyes half closed in rapture. He has a fistful of her hair as he yanks her head back. I feel my arousal return ten times hotter, my mouth catching any part of Amira within reach as she is fucked senseless. By now the Swarven saliva has made several rounds amongst the three of us, diluted but still very much in circulation, hitting each of us with a new burst of chemicals as our fluids continue to be exchanged.

With Amira between my legs and Sebs between hers, the room is quickly filled with the scent of our love making. I spare a second to feel sorry for our neighbors, should the walls be paper thin and they are able to hear the slapping of flesh, punctuated consistently with cries of pleasure. But then Sebs increases his pace, drilling into Amira savagely, and I forget about our neighbors as I catch her flouncing tits in my hands and suck.

"Ahh...nngg..f-fuck, I'm...I'm g-gonna c-c-co--FUCK!"

My god, she's bucking so hard against me, her entire body shaking with the force of her climax. I hold her and moan as she spews insensible gibberish into the air. Above us, Sebs is crying out through another orgasm, his fingers digging into Amira's ass as he jerks against her, emptying his load into her womb a second time. Through it all, I can feel every spasm and tremor, as well as the dripping of warm, sticky liquid on my naked thighs.

Finally, it's over, I think to myself, reluctant for the pleasure to end but relieved nonetheless. I am just about at my physical, mental, and emotional limits of how much sexual intensity I can handle in one day, even with the aid of what can only be described as Viagra on roids.

But then Amira is being gently pushed off of me to reveal that Sebs is, in fact, still completely hard.

Shit.

He doesn't grab or toss me around like I half expect him to. Instead, he leans over me, his storm grey eyes ardent and sincere. "This is, without a doubt, a place more to my liking," he says with complete earnestness. "If you'll have me, that is..."

I gaze at him, chest flooding with warmth. I open my legs and wrap them around him, pulling him closer, and reply, "I'll take everything you want to give."

And then he's kissing me, slow and sweet, neither of us thinking anymore about how much higher it'll make him. Beside us, Amira is still recovering, but at the sound of us renewing our passion she begins to stir.

My fingers slither up his face and through his light brown curls, my pussy aching with how badly it wants to be filled. The tip of his cock is grazing ever so lightly against my swollen lips, circling my entrance, frustrating me to the point of madness.

"Oh, hell, we haven't got all night," Amira sighs. And then I feel him pushing into me, his thick, iron cock stretching me wider and wider as he sinks into my throbbing folds.

We moan together as Amira guides him deeper. She's kneeling behind him, forcing his hips with her own, humping him into me. I'm panting as I take every inch of him. Then Amira jerks forward and so does he. His tip hits so deep inside of me that my eyes roll back.

It doesn't take long for Sebs to start sliding in and out on his own, with Amira holding onto him from behind, fucking me vicariously. I'm lost in a haze of pleasure as he slams into me repeatedly, and every time he does the force of him and Amira combined hits my clit with unbelievable accuracy. It makes me clench with bliss, my walls unable to help tightening and squeezing his cock with a vise-like grip.

"Gods fucking dammit, Jez," he groans, "you're so fucking tight..."

I try to respond and fail, my words unstrung into incoherent noises as my mind is fractured by inconceivable euphoria.

We go on like this for god knows how long. At some point he flips me onto my hands and knees to fuck me from behind, drilling me into the mattress. My face and hair are mashed against the bed, hands gripping the sheets as I moan so hard I drool. I didn't even know it would be possible for me to come a third time, but here I am, feeling the pressure grow and grow, until I find myself teetering on that precarious edge again. I can no longer fathom how hard I'm going to come, only that when I do it will probably be the last thing I remember.