A Reasonable Conversation

Story Info
Anal sex with my little sister in the kitchen.
6.3k words
4.72
48k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,834 Followers

A reasonable conversation. That's what I need to have.

It should have started with my sister. But, a reasonable conversation is a very difficult thing to have with someone who is lying on their back atop the kitchen counter, spreading their legs, and begging for you to fuck them in the ass.

Maybe if I'd had enough willpower I wouldn't be in the situation I am in now, needing to have a very different sort of reasonable conversation.

But, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. First, let me tell you how I ended up here.

It all off started pretty innocently, at least on my part. I was in the kitchen fixing myself a sandwich when my little sister Jenna appeared. Eighteen years old, perky as a puppy, and pretty much the cutest thing on the planet. If only she didn't know I thought this my life would be a lot less complicated than it is right now.

Just one look at those liquid hazel eyes of hers and I instantly I could tell what she wanted.

God damn it.

She was dressed only in a crop top and jean shorts. She was blatantly braless (the little monster), her pokey nipples taunting me, telegraphing her desires through the thin white fabric. She knew damn well what that did to me. Worse still, she wore only socks on her feet and her toes were turned inward in that childish way she did when she wanted something. Usually something that was going to get me into trouble.

She didn't have to say anything. The way she stared at me with those puppy dog eyes and gnawed on her plump bottom lip told me all I needed to know.

I was tired after a long day of work, but my sister could turn me up to a melting point with a glance, and she was giving me that very glance now. Did I say melting point? Try boiling point.

"Really?" I demanded, trying to sound tired but already stirring to life as my eyes drank her in.

She nodded, toeing the floor shyly. She also knew damn well I couldn't resist her when she was like this. Quite frankly she knew damn well too many things for my liking. We needed to have a reasonable conversation. A reasonable conversation about boundaries and being clandestine with the highly questionable activities in which we frequently engaged. But, how do you have a reasonable conversation with your little sister when you can smell her arousal from across the room? She was like a cat in heat, pumping out pheromones. I didn't stand a chance.

"Mom could be home any minute," I parried feebly.

She whimpered softly. It was enough. She just kept staring at me wordlessly and it was the most convincing argument anyone has ever made, ever. I was already lost. I couldn't even be mad at her. In fact, I fought back a chuckle as I saw her squeezing her thighs together. Did I imagine that squelching sound?

"Come here," I sighed resignedly and held out an arm to her. I couldn't hide my grin though.

Jenna eeped happily and pounced forward. I caught her slight form easily in one arm and she snuggled into me like a kitten.

"Have you been a good girl today?" I crooned, lifting her chin so I could gaze into her eyes. Such pretty eyes. For all their wide innocence they twinkled with just a spark of wickedness that made a possessive growl rumble in my chest.

Jenna gave an exaggerated and deeply earnest nod. She was the teacher's pet, desperate for approval.

I took her by her narrow waist, just above where her hips flared out, and straightened her out so that she was standing directly in front of me.

"You promise," I cocked my head at her while I let my hands journey up her flanks. She nodded again, rapidly this time. Sitting there on a stool in the family kitchen, I let my hands move to cup her humble but perky breasts through her shirt. I squeezed the soft mounds, lifting them gently. Jenna closed her eyes. I watched the expressions play out on her face. I wanted to kiss each of her thousand freckles spread out like constellations across her cheeks and nose. My fingers found her stiffened nipples and forced a soft moan out of her. I pinched those nipples through the thin material of her top until those moans were loud enough to satisfy me.

Sensing I was only going to prolong her torture, one of her petulant hands seized one of mine and dragged it down forcefully to cup her sex through her jean shorts. I could feel her heat even through the denim. She whimpered at the contact, as if it were a balm to her agony.

"Naughty, naughty," I tutted, prying her fingers off my hand and drawing them forcefully away. She squirmed impatiently. Her eyes opened again and her pout of frustration about broke my heart. Fortunately, I am made of sterner stuff. Besides, we both knew she would be much happier in the end if she had to earn her satisfaction.

"Let's first see how things are," I said as I fingered the button of her shorts. She waggled her hips urging me on with her body. "Have you been waiting for me all day?"

"Mmm hmm," she managed to voice through a tight throat.

I undid the button and took an agonizingly long time pulling down her zipper. I could feel her vibrating with the need to hurry me along, to shove my hands out of the way so that she could rip down her shorts and expose herself to me as quickly as possible. With infuriating casualness, I tugged down first one side of her shorts and then the other. "You haven't been playing without me, have you?" I inquired, raising an eyebrow accusingly at her. As I lowered the shorts the vee at her crotch widened, revealing her pale purple panties: Cotton with cartoon bunnies on them. Adorable. Innocent too, if not for the prominent wet spot right below where her sex formed a pronounced mound.

She shook her head.

"Poor dear," I sighed sympathetically. When I looked up at her face she winced as she tried to convey how brave she'd been to endure her suffering. "Poor, poor Jenna," I soothed, rubbing the ball of my thumb over her mons. Jenna shifted, trying to widen her stance but was inhibited by the denim band at her hips. "It's okay," I spoke to her as I would to a skittish animal caught in a trap, "Let me." Carefully I hooked my fingers into the elastic waist of her panties and then, collecting her shorts on the way, I dragged them down her thighs. Jenna took a sharp breath at this sudden freedom. I let her clothes fall to the floor and admired her pussy. Such a proud, plump pussy. Its lips were swollen with desire and puffed up to hide the delicate treasures within. In the afternoon sunshine coming in through the kitchen window, I could already see a dewy sheen.

"Such a perfect little pussy," I assured her, pulling her hips forward so that I might inspect her closer. She rested her elbows on the kitchen island behind her and I saw her slender chest rise with pride at my compliment. It really was a thing of beauty. "Did you wax it especially for me?" I asked, unable to resist the temptation to run a finger down her taut lower belly. It was nectarine smooth, pristine, and milky white. As pure as a new snowfall. From the hungry way her eyes followed me I could tell her thoughts were anything but pure.

She nodded. From this close I could smell her pungent, rich desire. It was a dizzying aroma, making my thickness stiffen even further. When I did not go any further, her hands fluttered down like butterflies and landed on her lower abdomen. Her fingers twitched to go lower but I knew she was desperate for the end to her suffering to come from me. She pulled back on her tight belly skin, lifting and emphasizing her mound. It was pink and inflamed, a clear ooze of desire dribbling onto her inner thigh.

"Are you sure you haven't been playing without me?" I narrowed my eyes at her. Jenna blushed and looked away from my scrutiny. I shook my head and said, "Such a naughty girl. I'm not sure you deserve to get an afternoon treat."

Jenna whined pathetically at this. I was reveling in the sight of my little sister standing bottomless before me, presenting her aching pussy to me for relief.

"Very well," I said, as if were an effort on my side to concede this point. I did well to hide the fact that my fingers fairly trembled from the ravenous need building up within me.

I laid a single finger down where her skin split to form her heavenly cleft. She pushed out her hips further, trying to raise herself up so that my finger would slip into her folds. Not one to be rushed, I moved with her, keeping her straining on her tiptoes until she could take it no longer and dropped back down on her heels. She harumphed with dissatisfaction.

Only then, when I saw her cute grumpy frown, did I dip my digit into her heat. Jenna gasped at the sudden reversal of her fate. My finger plunged straight into an oil slick of fronds and warm flesh. Very tenderly I rubbed into her slippery crevice. Her arousal budded prominently between my questing digits.

Jenna looked heavenward and gripped me by the shoulders. She moved her legs further apart, encouraging me to delve deeper. I tickled her to a frustrating, almost-but-not-quite, apex. She grunted and dug her nails into my shoulder as she thrust her crotch against me. Her pussy slathered its juices over my hand and her clit felt like a bead rolling between my fingers. When I consistently failed to give her the release she urgently craved, keeping her right on the edge, my little sister let go of my shoulder and grabbed my hand. She pinched it in a grip of surprising strength. I let her guide me to her entrance before she forced two of my fingers up to the neck of her sex. Somewhat mollified, she sat on my hand, forcing my fingers into her cramped tunnel.

"Fuck," She panted, eyes crossing for a moment, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Taking my shoulders again, she started to hump my hand. She rolled her hips, her flat stomach undulating and emphasizing her impressive core strength. Her bow-string taut teenage body was enough to inspire its own religion. I wanted to worship at this particular altar whenever I could.

I moved my thumb into position to bounce off her thrusting clit. Accepting the limited control I gave her, Jenna rolled her hips in a circular motion, driving herself further and further until, with hitching gasps, she finally broke. My sister came with a gushing force on my hand. Her body folded over and shuddered violently. Her legs buckled and I had to catch her shoulder with my free hand while the other, still plugged into her pussy, supported most of her weight.

She moaned with delicious appreciation as I finally smashed the tension that had been mounting within her with the gradual, crushing force of a glacier. As her limbs went rubbery I let her fall into my lap. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her gasping mouth. She met me with ferocity, her tongue trying to wrestle mine, her hands gripping my head and pulling me in deeper. While we did this my hands roved her supple young body. I fondled her naked ass and up under her shirt to cup her budding breasts. Pinching her nipples and stretching the soft flesh I kept the fading flame within her stoked. She might have gotten her immediate needs satisfied, but I was not done with her yet. She writhed and giggled exquisitely, my little nymphette, driving me crazy with her coquettish charms.

Normally we were more circumspect, sneaking into each other's rooms late at night and fooling around when we knew for certain our parents would be out of the house for long periods of time. Very rarely did we ever do this so brazenly out in the open. But my wily little sister, who was a slave to her giant libido, had inflamed me. Desire overrode common sense and, clearing space on the counter with a sweep of my hand, I lifted her up to plonk her naked ass on the cold marble.

Not breaking our kiss, I leaned into her, gently guiding her to lie down. When I did break our kiss it was to take in all of her beauty. With the lunch things shoved to one side, I eyed a far more tantalizing meal.

Jenna felt the heat of my gaze and anticipated my intent. As eager as I was for the next phase, she let her thighs fall open. Her creamy white skin contrasted beautifully with the dark stone beneath her. The action splayed her creamy pussy for my enjoyment and scrutiny. Feeling time was pressing and my parents were due home soon, I dove at her dripping sex, desperate to taste her. Sweet and juicy as a summer melon, her fluids ran down my chin and dripped onto the counter. Jenna dug her fingers into my scalp and wrapped her thighs around my head, trapping me in her honeyed nook. Even if I wanted to protest, which I definitely didn't, I would not have been able to. I was pleasantly drowning in my sister's delicious pussy.

For her part, Jenna lay flat, cool marble at her back. While I lapped her rubbery flesh she pulled up her top. Now her small titties were free she could begin to tug and tease her thickened nipples in time with my licks.

I drank of her tangy juices, flipping through her folds with my tongue. With her thighs locked around me, I was deaf and blind to everything in the world but my sister's sweet pussy. Both our parents could have walked into the room right then and I don't think either of us would have even noticed.

It was blissful suffocating down there. She filled all of my senses. I was immersed in her scent and taste, the sound of her sloppy pussy, her soft cries of pleasure, and the feel of her supple tissues under my tongue. I just wished I could see her pleasure as she threw back her head and squirmed on the counter, leaving streaks of wet desire all over the surface where the whole family ate their breakfasts.

When I started to run low on air my reaction was to double down on my tongue-lashing-attack. The tip of my tongue burrowed through soft, slippery flesh to find her ripened nubbin. I began to lick at it like it was a hard candy I was trying to get to the center of as fast as possible. Jenna squeezed my head with skull-cracking force, rocking on the kitchen counter, stretching my neck tendons. I was getting lightheaded, with spots of light popping at the edges of my vision. But I would have carried on until I passed out if she'd not, rather fortunately, rapidly succumbed for the second time.

Jenna stretched her nipples to painful lengths, the plump bulbs of her breasts quivering with the ratcheting excitement within her. I found that golden groove between the labia where my tongue could slide back and forth like it was on rails, pinging off her swollen clit. I felt her vulva walls flex like a diaphragm, her thighs shivering against my head.

Suddenly it was as if she touched a live wire. Her body went into berserk spasms and hot liquid gushed into my open mouth. I drank her tangy juices while she raced down from the peak of her internal roller coaster. The ride went on long, her thighs clenching me deep into her sex. Luckily she bottomed out before I blacked out and, gradually, she slowed to a jerking, gasping puddle of satisfied eighteen-year-old girl.

Her legs released me and I slurped free from her sticky pussy. I sucked in great lungfuls of air and looked down at my sister, still spread before me. She watched me with hooded eyes. Her chest rose and fell in heaving breaths, her small tits quivering adorably. A single canine tooth pinched her bottom lip. A small smile appeared, showing me how much she enjoyed making me, like her, a slave to her libido any time she wanted.

"You liked that, huh?" I narrowed my eyes, wiping at my soaked chin with the back of my hand. She giggled and nodded. She winked at me, playfully taunting me by continuing to tease her nipples while the tendrils of her orgasm still held a grip on her. "You've already cum twice and I still have my pants on." Raising her head slightly she gazed down my length at the cruelly bulging predicament she'd created. She giggled.

Grabbing her roughly by the hips I grunted, "I think it's only fair we even things up a bit. Don't you?" With that, I jerked her towards me. She slid easily across the counter, greased by her own pleasure.

Giggling even louder, she nodded. Her fingers danced up her flat belly to her breasts and back down again, playing the chords of reawakening desire. I, meanwhile, was dispensing with the clothing that was between me and everything I desired in the universe.

In seconds I, like her, wore only my work shirt. My dick was so inflamed that, if it was on a clock, the time would be almost midnight. It certainly was time for something and my bratty sibling was about to find out what.

Stroking myself I ran my gaze over my gorgeous little sister. I loved how her athletic teenage shape was starting to blur into the curves of the woman she was becoming. Hard planes fought with soft curves and, in the end, everybody won. Her petite breasts were perfection, her nipples like soft rose petals. The sight of her pink, puffy pussy, shiny with juices made a glob of precum bubble up from inside me and drool down the length of my shaft. Yeah, he knew what time it was.

I rubbed my thumb over her ridged belly muscles. My fingers danced up and traced the edge of where her soft breast tissue rested atop her barely perceptible rib cage. I fingered the silky skin of her areola and then cupped the back of her neck. My thumb brushed her throat, feeling the vibrations of the soft groan she emitted when my dick bobbed down to tap her sex.

"Do you want my cock?" I asked Jenna. Her blink was long and slow, but her nod was not. While I held her neck my other hand stroked her smooth thigh. It peeled back her pussy lips, revealing the hot pink within, and making her belly muscles stand out with a small convulsion. The thumb of that hand slid lazily through her soaked slit. It circled her tight entrance, the tip of it dipping into her briefly. Her back arched slightly, inviting me in deeper. But I let the thumb carry on, traveling the brief inch down to her tight pucker. I rubbed the thinly stretched drum of skin, spreading moisture over the pursed nexus.

Jenna purred at this attention to her most forbidden place. "You teased me," I tutted, "So I think it's only fair that I get to fuck your tight little bum. Do you agree?"

I was pressing my thumb into her. There was very little give. If my thumb was already struggling to penetrate her, my thick dick was going to really be a strain. Jenna had her arms up over her head, eyes closed, lost in this new exquisite torture. When she failed to answer my question I asked again in a more commanding tone, "Do you agree?"

She swallowed hard and whispered airly, "Yeah."

"Do you want me to stick my cock in your ass?"

Nod.

"Say it."

"I want you to stick your big cock in my tight little ass."

"Good girl," I said, raising my hand to her cheek. Ever the diligent student, I appreciated and rewarded her when she went for extra credit. When my thumb brushed her pouty lips she opened them and sucked on it. "That's it," I soothed, "Get it all wet for me. We want you to be nice and slippery for this. In fact," I let her suck on my thumb like a lolly while my other hand gripped my dick. "I can think of a good way to get my dick lubed up for you." To give her a not-so-subtle hint I guided my length through her mushy channel of folds.

I felt her teeth close on my thumb and saw her areolae tightening, her nipples rising to sharp peaks.

Pulling back, I lined myself up with her snug pussy entrance. "You ready?" I growled.

Nod.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I breathed out as I pushed in. Her silky purse resisted, stubbornly slowing my entrance to the pace it dictated. I pushed into her like I was sinking into sun-warmed amber. Her teeth clamped so tight there would be marks left on my thumb for the rest of the day.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she panted through her nose, her body writhing to accommodate my girth.

"You feel so good around me, little sis."

Gurgle.

"That's my sweet girl. Let your big brother make you feel so good.'

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,834 Followers
12