A Recipe of Dark Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away, wiping my mouth in my sleeve. I should have been happy.

"What's wrong, Fornault? You didn't like it?"

Yes, something was wrong. The lilt in her voice said it all. She sat there and gazed at me with her wet lips, clutching her gown. Her hair was slightly disheveled, cheeks flushed red, and her gray eyes appeared curiously demure in the blue moonlight. Her heavy breaths pressed her ample cleavage tight into her décolletage, and I thought I saw the faintest silhouette of stiff peaks among the warp and weft.

Wet dreams that felt as ancient as the cookbook surfaced in my mind.

"I'm sorry Fornault. I didn't mean to frighten you," she said, rising from the couch.

"Frightened? No, no, no. I'm not frightened," I lied, backing into the staircase and fumbling for the banister.

"I think this must be a side effect of the Sachertorte. Or, wait, no... the Sachertorte is the relic..."

"Relic...?"

"Oh, Fornault." She frowned. "I'm sorry for surprising you that way. I just thought... you might have feelings for me."

"I'm not sure how I feel right now, Your Majesty."

I was taken aback by my own answer, having longed for Kannon for so many years. But this was wrong; she wasn't herself.

"The recipe from the book did something. It must have," I exclaimed. "Perhaps there's a remedy..."

"Fornault, I feel fine. Wonderful, even."

She continued her approach, following me up the stairs. I felt as though I was being pursued by an ancient evil. Was she possessed? Were repressed feelings being drawn out? Did she have some alternate personality I wasn't aware of, and the Sachertorte merely triggered it?

We were halfway up the spiral staircase when I tripped on my robe and fell back, sprawled on the carpeted steps.

"Your Majesty, you are not yourself," I exclaimed. "I respectfully ask that you stop there!"

And to my surprise, she went no further.

"If that is your desire, Fornault--" she said firmly. "--Then here is where I will stay."

"Desire?" I was incredulous. She was saying my name.

"I think I understand now." She mused. "What a strange, liberating feeling. To serve another. To fulfill the wants of another. I've been chasing power for so long, I'd nearly forgotten."

"Are you still... Kannon?" I asked, suspicious.

"I am," she smiled. "I hesitate to believe it, but it seems the ancient Emperor achieved power over others by serving them that cake. I can't be certain how it works, but doubtless the recipe had magical properties. You did a rather good job, I'd say."

"I-I did not intend this," I said. "This was entirely my mistake. I will find a remedy--"

"Hardly necessary. You can keep me like this for a while longer. I certainly would."

I shook my head. "No, I don't think I will."

Were she not in full possession of her faculties, I might have compared this enchantment to something like that of the love potion I brewed last year.

"Why?" she asked. "Fornault, you do understand that right now you are the most powerful person on this continent? Your desires are my desires now. I exist to serve you, to make you happy, to ensure your well-being. Why resist such a boon?"

"I swore an oath to serve you," I asserted. "You are the Empress, not me."

She laughed. "Come now, Fornault! Don't squander this opportunity. My power, my influence, my property is yours. You need only take it. Is there not something you desire?"

"I desire nothing."

"Why not become the Emperor, Fornault? And I your Empress?" She approached as I lay on the steps. "I know you disapprove of my war. If you order me to, I will put a stop to it, pull our soldiers from Porto Mathis on the morrow. Or immediately, if you wish. Or mayhap you'd like to invade a different country?"

"I--"

"Or even--" She simpered coyly. "Perhaps your desires are more physical? Is it me you want? My body? Soul? They are already yours, Fornault."

My head started to spin as Kannon knelt over me, her face shadowing mine. Her strands of burnished hair spilled over my chest and shoulders, and she wore an expression of very real lust that had hitherto remained undreamed of. Her lips pursed as she briefly feigned a meekness that I was certain was a façade.

She wanted me to command her.

"Your normal self would never act this way," I said.

"My normal self doesn't have to know."

Her breath quickened as she reached for her décolletage and yanked it down hard. The sheer silk tore like paper, and when I peered down, I saw her bounteous breasts hung heavy and low. She snapped the elastic band under the right one, and there I saw upon the pale swell her erect nipple, dark as a cherry. She grabbed my hand then pressed it there. Her plush, milky skin melted between my fingers, and for a moment all reason was lost when I pressed my fingertips into her alabaster flesh. Her hard nipple nudged into my palm, and she breathed hot and heavy.

My heart bubbled with desire, but still I forced my hand away.

"We must go no further than this," I urged.

"If you truly believe that--" She smirked. "Then why don't you walk away?"

"I--"

Kannon sat on my lap then. She leaned into me with her hands on my chest, her slender arms pressing her plump orbs into each other and deepening her cleavage. She brushed back my bangs and pulled off my glasses, setting them aside. Her lips set my skin aflame where she kissed me--my forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck--and my heart continued to race despite the stairs pressing uncomfortably beneath me

I was powerless to resist. Or was I?

She reached for the opening in my robe and pulled it forcefully apart, exposing the top of my chest. I was not a muscular man by any means, and a part of me was embarrassed by it, but Kannon took no notice as she traced her finger along my clavicle, down to the knot of my own nipple. She smiled and grazed her finger upon it, causing me to shudder with goosebumps. Then she pressed her lips to my nipple and kissed it. I gasped when I felt her tongue flick across me, and I wanted to push her away, but when the orchid scent of her hair rushed into my nose again, I didn't dare to.

That's when I felt her touch between my thighs, and my manhood had no choice but to react. She looked up from my chest and smiled sweetly at me, her beauty such that I almost forgot she wasn't herself.

And perhaps I would have to accept that.

"At least your body is honest," she said. "Embrace your desires, Fornault. I want you to."

"Your Majesty..." I whispered.

She shook her head. "You want to call me Kannon, don't you?"

She kissed me again with a deeply erotic hunger. Her soft but forceful hands clasped my face, and her tongue drove past my lips and slithered within. I felt her eyelashes on my cheeks, such was her closeness, and I tasted her hot tongue. It melted me.

"Do you see, Fornault?"

At last, Kannon sat up, straddling me, and lifted the hem of her skirt. She was wet with arousal, her lace panties unable to hide the contour of her intimates. And when I glimpsed a modicum of her pubic hair under the cloth, I felt myself harden. Kannon must have felt it too because she began to rock her hips ever so slightly, darkening my pants in her fluid.

"Fornault, please," she begged, blushing as she grinded herself on me. "I won't do it unless you command me. I beg you to let me do this. Let me do this please."

"L-Lady Kannon." My voice cracked. "We're going to get into a lot of trouble!"

She was slowly breaking me, and she knew it.

"That's it, Fornault!" She encouraged. "That's the way! Don't worry about my bodyguards, about me, or anyone! You are above them now."

She reached down to my trousers and, with a frenzied eagerness, undid the metal clasps one-by-one. She visibly jumped when my thick erection sprung up like a rabid beast, unchained and obscene. My heart fluttered with embarrassment, but Kannon simply smiled.

She pulled at a lace on her waistband. It unraveled and the cloth of her panties fell away, and I saw shrouded in her mound the swollen lips of her femininity glistening with beads of her arousal. I gulped as my imagination that had so long run amok was given rest at last.

Strangely, Kannon stopped here and gazed deep into my eyes, as if deep in thought about something.

"You know Fornault," she whispered. "I suspect you've liked me for a very long time. Ever since I saw you outside the orchid garden, behind the trellis. Unlike everyone else, you wore your heart on your face. I must confess that I've always loved that."

My heart swelled. The last of my inhibitions snapped.

What she had said, and the way she said it, undid me. Whether she was telling the truth about her feelings, or just telling me what I wanted to hear, I could no longer tell the difference.

I wanted her.

At last, I pressed my lips against hers without hesitation, kissing her again and again. She tasted sweet, and I drew her lips into my mouth, giving her no chance to breathe.

My right hand moved with a mind of its own, reaching down the small of Kannon's back. I grasped her round bottom in her skirt and fondled it. I desperately wanted to tear the fabric away like so much as parchment paper.

I broke the kiss as she licked her lips.

"Take me inside," I said.

Kannon grinned from ear to ear, just like she did at the ball.

"I'm so glad to hear you say it."

She lifted herself from my lap ever so slightly, guiding my member to the entrance of her womanhood. Soughing through her teeth, she let herself drop, and I felt her tight, hot folds envelop me whole in one motion. Kannon cried out as my entire length filled her out. She gripped like a vice, and the sensation left me breathless.

"L-Lady Kannon!"

Our grunts and moans echoed in the tower as Kannon rocked her hips back and forth emphatically, finding her rhythm. I surmised she may have been a virgin, but as her tight walls caressed me, I didn't care. I watched, slack-jawed, as she arced her back in the moonlight, her dress falling from her shoulders and exposing the orbs of her breasts in their entirety. I couldn't help but reach for their alluring swell, clutching them hard and thumbing her hard nipples.

"Fornault..." she panted.

She fumbled at my hands clutching her chest, her usually mellow voice now tinged with a trembling huskiness I was not used to hearing.

"Mmph! Ah...!"

She grit her teeth hard, moving faster. I would not lie; she had already brought me to the edge of climax, but I couldn't dare let it end here.

"Kannon, you will do anything I say?" I asked.

"Anything...!" she moaned.

"Stop here."

"What?" she paused, confused. "Are you not--"

"Take me in your mouth."

She bent forward and met my gaze. There was no smile there, but all the same I think my command satisfied her. She withdrew off my lap, biting her lip. Then, she crawled down until her face was inches away from my throbbing manhood.

She rubbed her face against my glans, coating her cheek until it glistened as wetly as her thighs.

"I confess I've never done this before," she said, eyeing my girth apprehensively.

"I'll tell you what to do."

Kannon followed my every order. As I stroked her hair, she licked up and down the length of my shaft. She left little kisses on my balls, and on my frenulum as well, suckling bits of foreskin as I allowed it, until she reached the head of my manhood, opened her mouth wide, and engulfed it whole.

"Ugh..."

I grunted as her lips puckered around my swollen head, sucking me gently but dutifully. Her hand enveloped around the base of my shaft, pumping at it, roughly matching the pace of her own mouth. Her half-moon earrings jingled as she did so.

"Guh!"

Then I felt the bed of her rough tongue slithering at my base, just above my balls; she had nearly taken my entire length in her mouth.

I was once again close to climax. And this time, it wouldn't fade.

"Kannon...!"

I clutched her head in my hands, gripping her locks of dark hair betwixt my fingers. She looked up at me expectantly, as if wondering what I was going to do next. Unable to control myself, I thrust upward with reckless abandon, plunging into her hot throat as deeply as I could muster.

Faster and faster, I pumped. She gagged, tears appearing in her eyes. The braided chignon in her hair unraveled in my fingers, her long, dark tresses spilling over my wrists and onto the steps, but still I pushed into her throat, seeking the tight threshold I longed for. And when I found it, having pushed so far that her nose nudged into my pubis, I held her there, unable to count the seconds, until my cry reverberated throughout the tower such that I was sure all would hear.

"Mmph...!"

The sounds were guttural as she swallowed volley after volley of my essence, pulsing hot and heavy directly into her esophagus. My vision blurred as I panted in pleasure, and I felt her throat muscles gulp and swallow each knot without panic or pause.

"Gods..." I sighed.

I would have been ashamed for pushing her this way, but when she withdrew herself from my manhood, there was no animosity there. Rather, she hungrily lapped at my slit, like a cat with a saucer of milk, looking for more.

This had to be a dream.

"Now stand up, Kannon. Bend over on the banister."

She nodded, and we both stood up. She bent over, displaying her naked bottom in the air as threads of clear honey trickled from the pouty lips of her sex. I licked my lips hungrily.

"Raise your hips higher," I commanded.

She did.

"Higher," I said once more.

She stretched her legs to their full length, her shapely rear nearly at my waist.

"Higher, on your toes."

And again, she rose with her digits pressed into the carpet. Her legs quivered, barely able to hold the position.

"Very good."

I knelt, face to face with her drenched womanhood. Her smooth cleft, flecked with peach fuzz, glistened wet and inviting. Laces of her nectar clung to her thighs. I licked at them, tasting her sweet and salty arousal, inciting more gasps and more moans. I lapped at her folds, spreading them, suckling them here and there, drawing her pink flesh in my mouth. And when I spread her vulva and bit at her swollen clit, red as a pomegranate seed, it was all she could do to keep from buckling.

"Ahh!" She whimpered.

Hard again, I resolved to spend myself inside her.

I bent over and whispered in her ear.

"Tell me, what do you want next?" It was a casual question, but delivered as a command.

"Please put it... in..."

"Put what?"

"Your thing..."

"Be specific."

"Y-your cock," she looked away, turning beet red.

I wagered she had never said the word in her life, and all the baggage of her noble upbringing must have shamed her for it.

"Sorry, just teasing," I said, nibbling her ear. "But you did say you'd do anything..."

"That, I did... and I will... but be reasonable, Fornault."

I grinned. Despite the person she had become in recent years, I think I still loved her. But I would be yet more devilish.

"But wait, you want to call me Master Fornault, don't you?"

She took one passionate look at me, and I knew then she was forever mine.

With a grunt, I stood up and aligned the thick head of my cock to her dripping wet folds. Digging my fingers into her bulbous bottom, I plunged back into her hot depths. Her flesh felt as liquid gold as I speared her deeply in long, vigorous strokes. And her bountiful bottom rippled as I pounded her against the brass handrail.

"Master Fornault!" She cried out, her legs and toes still outstretched as I thrust into her repeatedly, feeling her body and soul conform to my shape and my desires only.

I bent over and reached for her swaying breasts once more, cupping their dangling weight in my palm as I pumped her. She cried out again, her voice bouncing upon the tower walls such that I worried we might wake the whole palace.

Unfortunately, my concerns were not unfounded.

My blood ran cold when I heard the creaking hinges of the library doors reverberating up the tower. They had swung open, and in the darkness a red-haired figure stepped in, though who it was I couldn't yet say.

"H-hello? Your Majesty, are you there?" A familiar voice called out.

One of Kannon's handmaidens? It must have been Gwundfair.

I said nothing. We were more than halfway up the spiral staircase, and she could never see us at this height. But when she approached the foot of the stairs, I motioned to Kannon whose face had turned white.

Tell her you're busy right now and don't wish to be disturbed, I whispered.

"Gwundfair!" Kannon shouted downward. "I'm busy right now! And I-I don't wish to be disturbed!"

"Your Majesty! I've been looking for you everywhere! Is everything alright?!" Gwundfair responded from below.

Tell her you're fine. You're just doing some research.

Feeling bold, I thrust into her with long, deep strokes, and I heard Kannon's voice break.

"I-I-I... I am f-fine! I'm doing... d-doing... research! L-leave me be!"

"Are you sure?" Gwundfair sounded confused.

Tell her yes, I said.

"I'm certain!" Kannon replied as I started pounding her again. "I w-will s-see you... t-t-tomorrow!!"

Now order her to run ten laps around the palace as punishment.

"A-and... you n-need to run ten laps around the palace. A-as punishment... for your... for your... AHHH!"

She gasped as my cock struck the entrance of her womb. I gritted my teeth, nearly spending myself there.

"--F-for your insolence! And kindly shut the door on your way out!" Kannon added.

And with that, I heard Gwundfair curse profusely, and she left. We were alone once more.

"Th-that was fun, wasn't it?" I joked, nibbling on her ear. "I think we should probably finish, lest we wake the whole palace."

"Please," she begged, eyes lidded with tears.

I snuck my hand under her and lifted up her right thigh. I renewed my thrusts up into her tight hole, penetrating deeper than ever before. She might have cried out then had I not silenced her with my fingers.

"Mmph!" She suckled at them, and I felt the gentle bite of her teeth.

Faster and faster, the head of my thick cock shredded her depths into jelly, repeatedly striking her womb. Her muscles contracted hard, embracing me, gripping me, threatening to milk me dry.

"Kannon!" I moaned as I thrust upward, my heavy balls flailing like a pendulum and beating at her wet clit.

I felt that familiar pressure building as we approached the end. I gripped her wrists and pulled back on her arms as though a pair of reins. She arced her back, screaming into the midnight air as her breasts spilled over the banister. I jammed every inch of my hot meat into her, bottoming out. There, I spent myself.

"M-Master Fornault!" she screamed.

Her fingernails dug deep into my palms as I shot rope after rope of my hot seed into her belly. Her inner muscles convulsed and milked me of every drop of my essence, even as beads of her own orgasm sprayed all over my thighs. Her whole body shuddered and jerked and spasmed like a fish, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She cried out, panting, then grew limp in my arms. My thick cock flopped out, our liquid lust gushing voluminously from her sex like great gouts of molten pearl.

I was completely out of breath, and drenched in sweat besides. We panted for several minutes before Kannon finally mustered a word. "W-was I good, M-Master Fornault?"

I answered, whispering in her ear: "Very good."

I carried Kannon to my bedroom at the top of the tower, and there we lay in the white sheets, both naked, as a warm breeze blew through the open window. I embraced her from behind, clutching her waist while my manhood lay flat against her bottom.

I still could not believe what had happened.

"What will happen when you return to normal?" I asked. "Should I return you to normal?"