A Reckless Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned into his palm -- not too loudly -- and clenched her fingers into the fabric of his shirt as he thrust inside her. As their pace quickened, his kisses traveled down her neck and chest until they found her breasts, the nipples already stiff with arousal and the chill of the air-conditioned living room. He moved his tongue expertly, drawing little shivers of pleasure from her, and she reveled in his expertise.

Nicole became aware they were both growing sweaty; her skin now shiny with it, his tee shirt growing damp. The living room was so quiet that the only sounds were of their hastening breath and the faint slap of flesh against flesh. Needing more breath, she tilted her head away from his palm, and he obligingly let go. Their eyes met again, and the intensity of the connection was almost too much for her.

"Nicki," he whispered. "Sweetheart, you feel incredible--"

"So do you, dad," she whispered back, and kissed him again. At this point, she didn't care if they got caught. She didn't care if it ruined everything. This was everything she wanted, literally her dream come true.

She couldn't have said, later, how long they lasted. It could have been mere minutes, or an hour. It both seemed to last forever, and not very long at all. Nicole only knew that after many long, slow thrusts and muffled sounds of pleasure, she felt him begin to tremble.

"Nicki, I'm going to--" He didn't finish, but let out a soft grunt of rising pleasure instead.

"Come in me," she whispered. He looked at her with questioning surprise. "It's okay. Please come in me."

Her encouragement seemed to galvanize him, and his thrusts began to come quicker and deeper. His hands wandered up and down her body, finding her stomach, her breasts, her shoulders, until his fingers found her throat and wrapped gently around.

"Oh," she breathed in pleased surprise, and nodded her consent and approval. His other hand joined the first, and his fingers applied pressure: not too hard, but enough to draw her breath tight, taut as a string, gathering ecstasy humming through her.

"Dad--" she breathed. The pace of his thrusts doubled, then again, until he was pounding into her, hands closed around her throat, rendering her willingly helpless.

"Nicki," he exclaimed, his voice quiet, strained. "Fuck...!"

When her own orgasm came, it came so quickly she gave a strangled cry, louder than she expected, held back only by his grip on her throat. She let it wash over her, graying out the world for a moment that seemed to last forever.

She heard her father give a low grunt, and she felt the spreading, slippery warmth as he came inside her. Their lips met in another long kiss, and his hands reached up to cup her face as their orgasms dwindled into aftermath.

As one, they both relaxed, and Nicole let her weight settle on his chest, her head resting on his shoulders. She ran her fingers through his hair idly.

They rested together for a moment, basking in the afterglow. It felt warm, comfortable, safe. It felt right, in the way very little had felt right for Nicole lately. She savored it.

"Nicki," her dad said again, stroking her back with those rough, warm hands. She loved the sound of her name coming from his mouth. "We--"

"I love you, dad," she said, and kissed him on the cheek, then on the lips, cutting off whatever he was about to say. Whatever it was, it didn't need to be said now. They would figure it all out in time.

"I love you too," he said. They kissed again.

She rose, somewhat awkwardly, and he slipped out of her, the sensation drawing pleased noises from both of them.

With a grin, she delicately put his cock back inside his underwear and pulled them up.

"Goodnight," she said. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay," he said, somewhat hesitantly, but didn't object further. They leaned in for one last kiss goodnight, and she smiled into the kiss as his hands slid down her bare waist to cup and squeeze her ass for a moment.

She drew back and gave him a look of mock indignation. "Why, father."

They both laughed softly, the sound still alarmingly loud in the newfound quiet of the living room.

Nicole fetched her clothes from the kitchen and made for the stairs, giving her dad a little wave as she left. He returned it, looking pleased and more than a little bewildered.

As she mounted the steps, Nicole thought perhaps she was leaving a bit too quickly. There were things to discuss, she was certain. About feelings, and the future, and whatever outcomes might ensue.

She didn't want to do any of that right now. Maybe there would be regrets. She hoped not. Maybe there was more of this, much more, to come. She very much wanted to think so.

But that was all for another day. As she slipped naked into her bedroom, clothes tucked under one arm, she smiled to herself at the memory of what she and her father had just shared. This was only the beginning, she was certain. She would figure it all out tomorrow.

Just one more reckless decision.


12