A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 06

Story Info
O-line gets a treat and Tyler's date with Lily.
9k words
4.79
3.8k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
240 Followers

Part two of "Four Nights in Florida"

Night 2 cont.

"This is RIP Nordi coming to you outside of the stadium of Hard Rock U after our dominating 24 - 3 win tonight bringing our record to a school best 7-3 going into our eleventh game next week. The play of the game certainly has to be that 10 yard run by freshman standout, Tyler Mills, during the 3rd quarter where he pulled off that smooth maneuver to avoid the defense. The play was also remembered because he ran over a cheerleader but, that's just what comes with the game. Again we hope she is okay.

Regardless, the team is back on track and we look forward to next week's conference game at home against DiCaprio University. This will be a battle of the up and comers with the DiCaprio PlanetSavers who is having a surprising season of their own with a record of 5 - 4 while looking to have their first winning season in the past nine years. If we win next week, we will see ourselves entering the conference title game for the first time in school history. Along with a conference championship, we also have a chance to play for a spot in one of the New Year's Day bowl games, most likely the McDonald's HBP Awareness Bowl in Atlanta, Georgia.

We would need to put on a performance similar to tonight as I announced days earlier that star middle linebacker Ryland Bishop will be visiting our school to see where he will transfer next year to finish his college career. Our defense really stepped up tonight but Ryland could be the piece that establishes this defense as a national force.

Finally, as all of you just heard in the post game press conference, star Redshirt Junior, Mason Fitzpatrick will be suspended for next week's game for breaking team protocol last night for not being in his room during checkins. He will be missed for his stupid mistake and we will have to look forward to next week's practice to see who will slot in to replace Mason. But so far Mason looks likely to be the front runner of this year's "Florida Man" award for this trip..."

******

Night 2 cont: Mason

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, babe, king, yes hit that spot, right there, I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm gonna cum to baby."

I see Josie spurt ropes of her delicious white cum as mine coats the inside of her walls. This is our third go tonight and I can't get enough of her. Whether she's inside me or I'm inside her. I roll over to the side of her and our chests are both heaving. I feel more tired after this than from the game I had two hours ago.

"You're so much better after 24 hours."

"I told you..." I'm talking through my deep breaths trying to recover. "...I would be better next time. Plus, I learned from the best." I laugh and then reach over and give Josie a quick kiss.

In about 24 hours, I met up with the person I tormented in high school, got embarrassed at her own club, went over to her house, and subsequently had the best sex of my life. I thought passionate love making, as Tyler calls it, was overrated. But it's not, clearly, it's not. Just don't tell Tyler.

However, one thing has been on my mind though, "Why be with me?" I ask her.

She rolls over onto her side facing me. She takes her outer hand and slaps my chest, "ah you know, every girl has dreams about fucking her tormenter. Plus, all the times I would go home from school and masturbate to the thought of fucking your ass. I guess some dreams do come true." She laughs out while slapping my chest to the sound of her laughs.

"Good to know I could do that for you."

Her laugh suddenly stops. A sound of sincerity starts to creep through, "Also, even with all your bullshit, I was always into you. After everything, I would still go to all your home football games in high school and secretly cheer you on. I would see how you helped your single mom and also had the time to volunteer at shelters, I knew there was good in you. I just wish you expressed that to me instead of going on with your friends. After seeing your dms, I figured the good Mason overcame the one that needed to fit in. So, here we are."

I'm shocked to hear her say it and I can see she was shocked she just let all that out. I rub her leg as a way to tell her I understand. I lean and we share a long passionate kiss.

She begins to laugh again as if she remembered something, "so was I worth the one game suspension?" Her head leaned to the side like how people ask a comical question.

"Worth it, one hundred percent."

To be fair, my Florida trip won't be as adventurous as I thought it would be. Especially the antics the offensive line usually has. But with Josie, I'm happy to spend my days with her.

*****

Night 3: Tyler

How the fuck do I get out of this? I mean both situations.

*buzz, buzz, buzz*

Speaking of one of the devils. I turn over the phone and it's a text from Cam.

Cam: "Hey Bud, great game last night. Hope you have been planning all day for something for us to do. Looking forward to it. Or else."

Trust me, I wish I could get out of this. But, here. Let me play this Youtube video for you so you could understand my predicament.

Channel KTBB69: Nighthawk Quarterback arrested for Public Nudity "Top news tonight, Junior Nighthawk Quarterback Juan Ruthmesburger has been arrested for public nudity, public intoxication, and for peeing his name in the sand on a Florida beach. He was booked into the county jail, missing the team flight back home. A Nighthawk booster who happens to be an attorney has flown over to Florida and got Juan out of jail. More, next at 11 on Channel 69."

So yeah, I'm not letting that happen to me and I'm a Freshman. And I don't have anything planned. If only... Alex was here. He knows all these guys personally and what they would love to do. To be honest, my little obsession over Lily has taken my mind off of Alex for a little bit this trip. I can't help but think about what we could've done on this trip though. I would see places to eat and places to do when the team bus is taking us around and all I think about is that I wish I could do those things with Alex. But, seeing Mason and Josie together reminded me of what Alex and I used to have for that short period we were together.

*buzz, buzz, buzz*

I see another text and this time it's from Lily. It's a welcome distraction but, I'm not really feeling it tonight.

Lily: "Hey, killer! It's time to pay up."

If it was another time, I would love to go out with her. At least I have somewhat of an excuse to not see her.

Tyler: "What's up. Actually, I have to entertain my teammates tonight. Sorry."

Lily: "Well sounds like you're just ditching me. That's fair. I'll go all over social media and tell the world how you have it out for me. haha

Tyler: "You have fun with that. You can do what you want."

Lily: "What are you doing to entertain them? Gonna suck them all off? lmao"

Tyler: "..."

Tyler: "I don't know what I'm doing yet, have any suggestions"

Lily: "You know what, I actually do. I hope they like surprises, big surprises. I have a bunch of friends looking to do something tonight. So, we can have a party."

Tyler: "Lol, that will work. I hope you guys like big, rowdy men."

Lily: "Ha, that's our preference. They are so fun. We'll be ready by midnight. Send me where you want to meet up."

Can't believe Lily is actually saving me from getting potentially arrested, or sleeping in a cemetery, or stuck buck naked 10ft high on a flag pole, or whatever they were going to do to me. But, a bunch of girls coming over to party with them should do the trick I tell Lily and my offensive line to meet in my room. I don't know what the "big surprise" Lily's friends have but it should do the trick. I just want this to be over with.

The clock strikes midnight and immediately there's a knock on my hotel door. Five big ass men, known as my offensive line stream into my room. All five are around 6' 4", 6' 5", 300 plus pounds or so. I can feel the floor vibrate as they all step into the room.

Cam, the leader of the line speaks first, "So bro, what you got for us?"

"I have six college girls coming over. They all want to party with you all."

"I don't know man, sounds mundane." Cam's expression turns serious. He lives for stupid shit like this. This is evident by being on the executive board in his fraternity.

"Yeah dude, Trevor did that for us last year. It's getting old. We can get our own pussy." That's Yemi, otherwise known as the 'Nigerian Wall', standing at 6' 6" 315 pounds. Many say he will be an All-American right guard this year and a future first round pick. He's given up zero sacks and had 16 pancake blocks this season. He is the most athletic big man I have ever seen and could honestly be a defensive lineman. But, he says that's too much work, and O-linemen last longer anyways.

"Looks like we have a 'Juan' situation on our hands." Braxton or Brax for short. Senior Lineman but a first year starter. He's from, as he calls it, Fucksville, Kansas. The smallest of the five but he does his job well.

"Wait, wait, hold up. They said they would have a big surprise for you guys. Let's just play out the night and see how it goes before you do anything rash." I sound scared because I am. These guys don't play around.

"Whatever, small fry. If this sucks, I'm letting every DiCaprio D player sack your ass next week." Kade, Senior 6' 3", 285lbs. The smartest guy on the line and maybe the whole team. But, lowers his vocabulary in order to fit in with the guys. Already has a job lined up at some computer company. He's set for life. He's also married to a really cute Volleyball player from Fred Rogers State.

"Honestly, my girl left me for some rich dude, so I'm down for anything. Bring them on." The last one of the bunch, Van. He had major knee surgery two seasons ago and this is his first year back. His girl left him when she realized he didn't have a future in the NFL. It's sad. Cam's been setting him up with women every weak to keep its spirits up but it's not doing it for him.

Cam puts his arm around Van's shoulders, "Dude, I told you we will get over this. There are so many girls out there. She was just a gold chaser." Van starts to break down and Cam moves Van over to the two seats by the window. This has been a daily occurrence but luckily everyone is understanding.

*Knock, knock, knock*

Everyone's heads turn to the door, except for Van who is still weeping in the corner. I walk to open the door. As I look through the peephole, I see Lily with five other girls. I open the door and the sound of drunk, crazy, college girls fills the room. So loud! The men better be happy.

"This is who you have to entertain? They look yummy. What's up with him in the back?" Lily says to me at the door as the rest of her friends introduce themselves to the boys.

'He's been going through a breakup, but he's fine."

"Oh goodie, we have just the cure for him. Oh, by the way, Tyler," She puts her hand on my shoulder like she's about to confess something she knows will mess with me, "These are girls from my LGBT club, emphasis on the T." She whispers the last part, so only I can hear.

Wait, what? "Wait, what?"

Lily ignores me and walks toward everyone, "How are you boy's doing tonight." She yells out and by the over jovial reaction of my team, the five girls are already working their magic.

T girls? Like trans? Fuuuck. Please don't be homophobic, you idiots.

I'm starting to sweat. I don't know the taste of these men's and based on their stories, they highly prefer ciswomen. Sweat is dripping down my cheeks as I think of the reaction they will have if this party starts to get wild. I need to think of schools I can transfer to. I need to think of alias's. Des my dad know anyone who can do an identity change?

I close the door and walk behind Lily to join everyone else. The funny thing is, is that all four girls are extremely passable. Attractive as all hell and my eyes wander to Lily trying to see if she is trans or not. I see the girls start handing out the beer and weed they brought. We eventually break off into a couple of groups. Yemi, Lily, one of her friends, and I are in one group near the chair by the window and the other six are laughing about on my bed. The party favors start kicking in and I see the boys having a good time. Good, good, maybe I won't be arrested by the end of this trip.

As we are all hanging out, having a good time, I can't take my eyes off Lily. She's the life of the party. Her laughs, body language, and jokes would make any guy fall for her. She catches me staring and every time she does she adjusts her hair. I find myself scooting closer to her, my attraction pulling me to her, like a high school freshman creeping closer to their crush. Then something happens, she and her friend start having a jest of Yemi's childhood and Lily breaks out in a hysterical laugh. Her hand touches my knee and she grabs it and trials towards my thigh. I notice, and the eyebrow raised by Yemi, makes me realize he noticed too. And the contact doesn't stop. She's touching every part of my legs beside my cock. Feeling and gripping as if she's examining me.

An hour of talking goes by and Lily claps her hands really loud and announces, "Ok boys and girls, it's time for the real party to start." The girls start to giggle and the guys are having confused expressions on their faces. Cam looks at me and mouths, wtf is going on, and I just shrug my shoulders.

Lily and the girls stand near the T.V. while myself and the guys occupy the bed area.

"Ok, so we like to play this game, don't we girls," They nod and giggle. "We like to see who can make their guy cum the fastest." I look at all the guys and their jaws basically drop the floor. Even in their drunken and high state, they can understand the offer that was just presented to them. "But, we need two judges. Um, Tyler why don't you join me on the chair as we judge these couples. It's only fair if it's one boy and one girl." I'm a little sad I won't be partaking in the game but, when Lily grabs a blanket and sits on my lap, I become interested in where things go.

Then my mind goes back to what Lily said at the door, "Emphasis on the T," Oh god. The girls start to strip and the shirts come off first.

Lily uses the blanket to cover herself and me with only our heads showing. She turns to me and whispers, "mmmm, I love this game. We are really good at it. Oh, I see you guys especially like Theresa over there. That little Asian minx, her A cups are so cute and her mix of blonde and black hair is smoking hot, don't you think." I can't lie, but my eyes are on Theresa, who is the cutest out of the bunch, besides Lily.

They give a little shake of their tits and the most anticipating part comes next. They start to take off their bottoms, all of it. And they reveal their cocks to the guys. My head moves swiftly to the guy's reaction. Their faces are stunned. Basically, all five of them are paralyzed. Cam breaks the silence and with a low voice, slowly says, "So... hot."

I look to Brax and he's basically drooling, Yemi is grabbing his bulge, and Van and Kade have the cheesiest grin on their face. Oh, thank you, Jesus.

Lily continues to whisper to me, "Now the fun begins." The girls start to claim their man and begin to kiss and strip them. Lily, start's to work my bulge and gives a little moan when she realizes she found my cock. The girls begin to grind and kiss the bodies of these huge men. My eyes drop to the girl's cock as they get all stiff while they prime their man for the main event. The scene is almost too much for me to handle because I don't even notice that Lily stripped naked and she has my pants halfway down my legs.

When she gets all my clothes off, she whispers seductively, "Ok Tyler, I need you to pay attention really hard on who is your favorite because we are the judges," This is going to prove to be a hard task because all I can focus on is Lily's smooth hand stroking my cock.

I get the feeling Lily is a little voyeur because she loves to narrate the action. She begins first with Cam, "Looks like Theresa picked your big, hairy friend over there. Lucky guy. Oh, her small mouth is so gaped trying to take his thick cock. She loves to be choked you know. And yes, good boy, grip her hair big guy and make her choke." Lily's hand strokes my cock to the rhythm of Theresa sucking Cam. Lily has me fully erect and I can't help but start nibbling at her neck.

"Tyler, no. You have to pay attention. Keep your focus. These girls can go for a long time." She grabs one of my hands and moves it towards her. I finally feel her and it's the smoothest and longest cock I've ever felt. Granted I have only touched Alex's and Adam's but, Lily far surpasses them. Maybe around 6 or 7 inches but not too thick, just the right size to grip and stroke. "Good boy, I'm glad you like her."

We stroke each other for a couple of minutes while taking in the view. All of my teammates look like they are heaven getting sucked by Lily's friends. Until we reach, "Oh my, look at your friend over there, he's already sucking May's long juicy cock. Mmm, I'll tell you a secret, she's my favorite one to play with." I feel Lily's grip get tighter as she watches Van, the heartbroken mammoth of a man, sucking May's thick cock.

Lily pat's my shoulder in excitement as Van continues his sucking, "Look, look he's basically swallowing her cock. He's so into it. God that's so hot." Her stroking gets harder and faster while watching Van and I can't help but moan as I feel like I'm nearing the edge. Lily senses my excitement and slows down, "Sorry, Tyler can't have you busting quick. You need to be in the right frame of mind to pick the winner."

All of the oral in front of me quickly escalates to pure fucking. These big men all pick up their girls and slam them into whatever they can. Up against the wall, the bed, the bathroom door, fucking Yemi even broke the tv putting his girl on the TV stand.

Yemi looks to me all guilty "Sorry, bro," but that guilt is overcome by pleasure as his girl plunges herself on his cock. And of course, Lily needs to narrate it, "Wow look at Yemi stroke himself inside of Ariel's big juicy ass. And look at her fat tits and cute cock shake every time he thrusts in. Mmm just look at her face. She's in heaven," Ariel was the one sitting in my group. Her whole attention was on Yemi, trying to steal glances at him. "Oh did you know, yesterday at the game, Ariel and her friends were stroking themselves under a blanket at the game like how I'm doing to you right now? She was so hot for Yemi, she wouldn't shut up on the walk back. She's so naughty. I hope the cameras didn't catch them." She lets out a giggle but I catch her by surprise as I start to stroke her faster.

"Oh, I see Mr. Tyler here knows his way around a cock. Not your first time huh, stud. Well, two can play at this game." She focuses on the head of my cock and uses her thumb to rub my slit. My precum is leaking out and she's using that as lube to make her strokes feel better. My head leans back just taking in the pleasure, but she uses her free hand to bring me right back up. "You need to focus, Tyler. One of these girls is trying to earn a prize. And you and I need to pick who gets it."

The fucking continues for some minutes, as do Lily's strokes. I can't see Brax and his girl because they are fucking in the bathroom, out of everyone's sight. I can only hear them moaning and Braxton saying, "I love the feel of your cock in my hands." That got a good chuckle out of Lily.

Yemi and Ariel are continuing to break the TV stand.

Kade has his girl up against the wall. Her eyes are crossed and her mouth is open and it's clear she is in love with whatever Kade's cock is doing to her.

Tymak8
Tymak8
240 Followers