A Regency Romp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet tugged at her gloved hand a little desperately. "Well, Kit?"

He shook himself from his stupor and finally, reluctantly, released her. "Yes, very remiss of me, I apologize." Then he grinned his signature, rakish grin and said, "Obviously, I must make up for that grave error by leading you out to the dance floor at once!" He captured her hand again in his just as the musicians struck up their chords for the first dance.

"Oh, but Kit!" cried Violet. "I have already saved this dance for Mr. Stanton!"

"Nonsense," he said, inexorably leading her into the country dance with the confidence that only a young lord could exude. "I claim my rights for the first dance as an old friend and neighbor!"

Violet giggled becomingly, unrepentant as she shrugged and waved at young Michael Stanton, stammering and weakly protesting from where he had also been standing next to her.

"I didn't even see the poor fellow," admitted Kit as they began the intricate steps. "But no matter. He'll survive."

Violet had not a care in the world for the bumbling Mr. Stanton. She knew he thought he had a tendre for her, but he was so young; a paltry 18 years old, in fact. There were plenty of other young ladies at the ball; he would find another partner with no difficulties, she was sure.

At the moment, she was flying high on the renewed contact with Kit, the hero of her childhood dreams. He was still every bit the charming rogue that he had been, although filled out with muscle and an unmistakable worldliness. A thrill ran through Violet every time they touched, and she joked and laughed with him as if hardly any time had passed.

Kit, on the other hand, was marveling at the changes the years had wrought. He had never seen a more beautiful girl and it struck him forcefully that his preference for red-headed women might have originated from his simple, uncomplicated affection for his childhood chum, Vi. When she blushed, and she blushed often, the most beguiling rosiness would spread over her face and down to the trembling swells of her bosom, pushed up and displayed by a low-cut bodice. He wanted to bury his face between those lovely tits and live there forever. He wanted to watch her dusky pink lips wrap around his cock as she looked up at him from her knees with her startlingly emerald eyes. He wanted--he shook his head and decided to focus on the dance. It would not do to scandalize the entire ballroom with a tent in his trousers.

********

Later in the evening, when spirits were running high from the spiked punch, Kit lured Violet out onto a secluded balcony, behind a heavy velvet curtain. He charmed and flirted and Violet very prettily flirted back, lazily fanning her face as she smiled coyly up at him. He had never been so entranced.

Neither of them could afterwards say what exactly happened to cause the ensuing "unfortunate incident". Violet's fan somehow fell to the ground, their two bodies collided when they both tried to reach for it, and somehow, inexplicably, the lace on Violet's gown became caught on one of Kit's waistcoat buttons. They were laughing, struggling to free themselves, pressed torso to torso when Violet grinned up at him and suddenly lost her breath. He was staring down at her--at her mouth?--with an intensity in his brown eyes that she had never seen before. He reached up and slowly traced a finger down her cheek, and lifted her chin. Then his lips were on hers, the kiss searing into her. Kit was kissing her--kissing her, Violet Lodge!

She was lost in the seductive feel of his lips on hers, and her arms automatically came up to wrap around his neck. She felt the caught lace give way on her gown--no matter; she could sew it back on again. Nothing mattered except for this kiss, and what a kiss it was!

Violet had been kissed, of course. A girl as pretty as she was did not reach the age of 18 without a few stolen kisses. But none had been like this. Kit was consuming her, his hard mouth fused to hers, tongues dueling. It suddenly occurred to her that they were kissing just as the couple in the woods had been kissing. A bolt of lust and heat ran through her and she moaned, pressing her aching breasts into his firm chest. She felt like she was being drugged with his scent and taste and feel.

Suddenly, a familiar voice in a nasty tone cut through her fog of desire. "Ugh! I always knew you for a tart!"

Kit and Violet froze, then slowly parted. His hands, which had been gripping her bottom through her dress, fell away. She felt a flush of embarrassment crawl up her face as they turned to the ballroom where the music had stopped, where everyone, it seemed, was staring at them. Front and center was, of course, Claudia, still holding the swinging curtain in one hand, a triumphant sneer marring her delicate features. Matthew suddenly appeared and wrenched her away amid a wave of whispers and shocked gasps. His face was like a thundercloud as he dragged his wife through the crowd and out of the ballroom.

The silence was oppressive and charged. Kit looked around and saw expressions filled with shock, anger, affront, and disgust. All of a sudden, he knew what he had to do. In fact, the decision had never been easier. "Ladies and gentleman," he called out in a voice that carried across the throng. He led Violet out of the balcony by her hand. "Please congratulate me! Miss Violet has just accepted my offer of marriage."

The ensuing noise was deafening as the ballroom suddenly erupted from its stupor.

Violet's own bemused gaze took in her mother, Lady Parks, fainting dead away onto a conveniently placed chair. She saw her sister, Juliet, standing a few feet away with her jaw dropped, gaping in astonishment. Her father was nowhere in sight--most likely in the card room. She was light-headed with shock and thought she might disgrace herself by falling into a swoon. Then she felt Kit's fingers tighten around her own. She gazed up into his liquid chocolate eyes, full of life and laughter, and felt a sense of calm and rightness settle over her. She took a deep breath and grinned as the lights and colors of the ballroom seemed to whirl around her and the crowd converged on them to offer their congratulations.

********

Claudia was nervously pacing her bedroom, her linen nightgown swishing around her bare feet, and her long hair running in a shining river of silvery blonde down her back. She didn't know why she had done what she did that night. She had been standing near the curtained balcony, totally unaware anybody was behind it, when she had heard that unholy moan of wanton pleasure. She had peeked around it to see two lovers. Two lovers who seemed to have what she had never had--passion, desire, hunger. She had felt a wave of anger and jealousy as she tore the curtain open and said--whathad she said? She couldn't even remember, but she knew it was bad, vulgar even. In front of all those people! Her face burned at the thought of it.

And now, she was waiting. Matthew had been so silent and forbidding as he practically threw her into the carriage after quitting the ball. When they had returned to The Oaks, he had coldly and curtly ordered her to dress for bed and wait for him in her bedchamber. He had never looked at her with that level of loathing, even through all of the horrific things she had done and said these past few months. Oh, what was wrong with her? Why was she pushing Matthew away when all she wanted was for him to hold her and love her?

She did not know what to expect tonight and she found she was trembling in fear and excitement. Claudia had been given everything she wanted so far in her short, indulged existence. She had even been given the handsome, roguish Matthew, the man she had secretly stolen glances at that first time she had seen him in a crowded ballroom. Then, after they had married and those several embarrassing, awkward attempts at lovemaking where she had lain like a stiff board, so afraid of doing something wrong, had all ended so disastrously, she had despaired when Matthew stopped coming to her bed.

But he was coming now--she heard him striding towards the adjoining door. She wished she knew what he was going to do.

The door swung open and Claudia saw Matthew, a very different Matthew. His coat and cravat were gone, and his shirt front was halfway open. A bottle of brandy dangled from his fingers as he leaned back against the wall and eyed her, but he did not seem foxed.

"How dare you," he said quietly and she flinched. "How dare you humiliate my brother and our good friend and neighbor."

She said nothing and bowed her head.

"How dare you!" This time his voice was louder, sharper, and she shot her head up and clenched her fists. She was once again consumed by the anger that seemed to eat up at her every day since coming to The Oaks.

"How dare you!" she shouted back. "I'm your wife. You're supposed to support me, not your idiot brother or that slut Violet."

He dropped the bottle down on the carpet as he strode towards her, and suddenly he was there, gripping her shoulders. He gave her a hard shake and she gasped in indignation. She had never been manhandled before, even when she had been a naughty child.

"I cannot support a wife I do not respect. A wife I do not--" He suddenly dropped his hands and turned away, running his hands through his dark, disheveled locks. She shook with fury.

"A wife you don't love?" she said in a strained, taunting voice as she laughed mirthlessly. He turned back to her with wide eyes. "Oh, I know you don't love me anymore," she said with a scowl, gesturing helplessly to the bed where she had lain alone so many nights. "I know you regret marrying me!" She whirled away so he could not see her angry tears and began to pace once more.

"Why did you do it?" he said roughly, watching her with hooded eyes.

"I don't know!" she said, dashing away the tears beginning to run down her cheeks. "I just saw them and I hated them. I hate her!" she cried.

"Violet?" Matthew was stunned. "You barely know her! I've wanted you to know the Lodge sisters better, I've wanted--"

Claudia interrupted him with a shriek of wrath. "I hate her! I've always hated her! And now that slut has everything!"

"Don't call her that!" Matthew was incensed.

"Slut!" Claudia screamed.

Matthew moved suddenly, as graceful and quick as a stag. Claudia fell back a step in surprise before he grabbed her. She suddenly found herself laid over his lap as he sat down on the sofa by the fire. He had caught her small wrists in his left hand at his side and had clamped his other hand over her wriggling backside, still covered by her nightgown.

"You need to be disciplined," he said harshly before he brought his open palm hard down on her bum with a satisfying crack. It was a hard slap and Claudia arched in pain and humiliation.

"Ow!" she sputtered. "How d-dare you!" She struggled against his iron hold.

"Stay! Still!" he barked, with two more stinging whacks to her rump. He pinched one cheek, hard enough to leave a bruise, and she squealed.

He gave her several more smarting spanks before she sobbed out, "Stop stop!" and slumped in defeat, panting and whimpering. Her nightgown had ridden up and her creamy thighs were now exposed.

"Tell me why you dislike Violet so much," Matthew said, desperate to understand his wife, even in his anger. He kept hold of her wrists and she stayed sprawled out over his lap.

"I just--" she let out a sob before trying again. Claudia couldn't look him in the eyes. "She just has everything I want!"

"Like what?"

"Like... like a large bosom!" wailed Claudia, so drowned in self-pity that she couldn't help but be completely honest. "And a sister and friends. And a man who loves her and kisses her like--like--" She faltered.

"Like?" Matthew said with a warning grip of her ass.

"Like he loves her! Like he wants to make love to her!" Claudia cried out and then stilled, horrified by what she had just said.

Matthew was astounded. He sat there, absent-mindedly caressing the round globes of his wife's ass, pondering her words. She had subsided into muffled, embarrassed sniffles. Suddenly, it all seemed to make sense to him.

"You don't think I want to fuck you?" he said as he began to massage her thighs, pale and slim, perfect for wrapping around a man's waist as he rutted into her.

Claudia gasped at his language before she shrugged as well as she could in her position and with her face still pressed into the bedcovers. She said, "Well, you haven't come to my bed in so long..."

He huffed out a laugh. "I thought you didn't want me. You seemed to hate it."

"I didn't!" she immediately protested. He was massaging the swells of her bum now through the thin cotton lawn, soothing the tender areas he had so mercilessly punished earlier. "I just... I didn't know what to do," she whispered.

Matthew had another epiphany. "Oh Claudia," he groaned in a suddenly heated voice. "Do you want to learn how to be a slut like Violet?" He slowly pulled up her nightgown as he spoke. "You want to learn how to fuck like a whore?"

She turned tear-stained eyes to look at him over her outstretched arms. Straw-colored strands of hair fell across her face, but he could clearly see her brilliant cerulean eyes peeking shyly at him.

"Is that what you want, Claudia?" he said seductively. He began to grope her pert ass, firmly rubbing it before dipping his hand into the valley between her lush thighs. He brushed against her folds and groaned when he felt how wet she was. She continued to stare mutely at him, and he noticed her chest heaving. "Answer me!" he said and brought his hand down again in a sharp smack on her bare flesh, beginning to redden with the rough treatment.

She moaned and gasped, "Yes!"

"Yes what?" he said, now tracing a soothing path around his handprint. The sight of it on her snowy white skin sent a jolt of lust through him. He suddenly realized he was hard as a rock, his cock straining against his thin trousers where Claudia's belly rested on him. He hadn't wanted her this way since their wedding night, when the sight of her virginal body through her sheer nightgown had made him a stammering oaf.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me!" Then she added in a whisper, "I want you to love me."

Matthew let go of her wrists. "Come here," he said, and helped her to sit up, straddling him right on top of his rigid length. Claudia's cheeks were red, her eyes still bright with the residual of tears. He brought his hands up to frame her face, and kissed her. Out of habit, he started slowly, gently pressing his lips to hers. Then he recalled her words earlier, and he groaned as he deepened the kiss roughly, stroking his tongue into her mouth. His hands, which had been lightly framing her face, suddenly gripped into her hair, forcing her to angle her head.

He wrenched his mouth free to mouth down her neck, and she instinctively tilted her head back to give him better access. "Put your arms around me," he said desperately. "Touch me."

Claudia hesitantly ran her hands up his shoulders, around his neck and into his hair. She combed her fingers through his silky locks, her movements gaining more confidence. He groaned again at her touch and leaned back to look into her eyes, which were filled with more desire than he had ever seen in their sky-blue depths.

Matthew suddenly reached up and ripped her nightgown down the front. She gasped but did not remove her hands from where they were buried in his hair and around his neck. "Oh fuck," he breathed before palming the small but perky mounds, rolling the pale pink nipples in his fingers. Claudia's head fell back and she closed her eyes as she gasped. "You don't like your perfect tits?" he growled before taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking. "I could suck on your beautiful tits all day."

The ache in his groin was too much to take and he gripped her hips and ground up into her. "You don't think I love you? Do you feel this?" he said harshly, moving her hips over his thick shaft. He grabbed her hand and shoved it between them, wrapping her fingers around his cock through the thin fabric of his formal trousers. She moaned at the feel of him. "I want you so much, Claudia," he said before capturing her mouth again in a searing kiss that made her squirm on top of him and flex her fingers around his hard length. He suddenly stood up with her in his arms and walked to the bed where he laid her down and tore through the rest of her filmy nightgown.

********

Claudia lay bare before her husband, watching as he undressed before her. She had never seen him naked before; their awkward fumblings before had always been in semi-darkness and under the covers. My husband is a god, she thought as she saw his muscular body revealed, hardened from riding and other country sports. He looked just like some of the Greek statues in the museums in London.

He stared down at her and she squirmed in self-consciousness, lifting her arms to shield herself.

"No!" he said, and brought his hands down to clamp her wrists to her sides. "Don't cover yourself, Claudia. You're so beautiful," he breathed as his gaze roved over her. She had always been unhappy with her body, thinking her figure too boyish and scrawny, but it was hard to deny the attraction in Matthew's eyes, especially as he ran a reverent hand from her throat down over her breasts.

"I love your body," he said as he covered her, his naked torso pressing into her, and bent his head to lick her pink areolas with their straining points. "I love your tits." He sucked and lightly bit into a nipple and she shivered as he continued to worship her breasts with his mouth and tongue.

Claudia moaned and shifted restlessly under him, feeling an aching emptiness in her core. She instinctively spread her legs, humping her hips up. Matthew chuckled at her impatience and began kissing down her body until his mouth hovered over her swollen pussy. He traced her dripping lips with his index finger and said reverently, "And I love your beautiful cunt." Then, he dived into it.

Claudia gasped as she felt his tongue spear through her folds. She had enjoyed straddling Matthew earlier, feeling his powerful thighs under hers, his rigid cock pulsing under her aching core. But now, this feeling of being spread out like a buffet before him as he feasted on her body was spiking her lust into a fever pitch she had not known before. Sometimes, his tongue worked her sensitive bud and sometimes he licked into her opening, and all the while he made hungry sounds that were driving her crazy.

Matthew began thrusting a finger into her pussy and she raised her head to look at him, meeting his eyes. She was shocked to see the naked desire in his eyes as he tongued her clit. "Oh Matthew!" she cried before letting her head fall back.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, Claudia," Matthew said. "I'm sorry I didn't do this earlier. I'm sorry I treated you like a fragile doll."

Claudia groaned as he added another finger, spreading her tight pussy wider. "I'm not fragile!" she breathed out, twisting the sheets in her hands. "You can do whatever you want to me-e-e!" The last word was drawn out into a shriek as Claudia felt a surge of pleasure crash over her and she arched her back.

"Oh fuck, yes, Claudia!" Matthew groaned, pumping his fingers even harder as she writhed on the bed in front of him. "That's it, come for me, darling!"

Even as her first orgasm faded, Claudia still felt an aching emptiness. She thrust back into his fingers and cried out, "More, more!"

With an animalistic growl, Matthew rose up on his knees, lined his dripping cock up to her entrance and with one stroke, drove his full length into her molten depths.

They cried out each other's names in unison. "Yes, yes!" Claudia sobbed, feeling her pussy stretch over his thick rod.