A Regency Romp Ch. 04

Story Info
Juliet finally has some fun of her own.
7.6k words
4.77
7.7k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Best if read in order so that all the characters and events make sense. Enjoy!

The day after Kit and Violet's wedding, Juliet found herself in the carriage with no one for company but her unconscious sister. Violet had climbed wearily up the steps and had, with a yawning apology of not having got much sleep, dropped into slumber almost immediately. Kit, on the other hand, looked all invigorating male as he rode beside the carriage on horseback. He had a smug look of satisfaction on his face, and Juliet was only too aware of what had put it there.

The weather was fair and sunny, the roads in good condition, and they made excellent time, only stopping once to rest the horses. During that break, Juliet had taken a quick walk in the sunshine around the coaching inn's grounds, but hadn't wanted to wake her sister.

Now, as they turned up the drive to Blackburn Cottage, Juliet shook Violet awake. It was just before noon and Juliet was looking forward to refreshing herself before partaking of luncheon. "Look, Violet! Your new home!" The thought of her younger sister being mistress of her own house gave Juliet a slight pang of longing, but she ruthlessly stifled it. She had always been adept at hiding or ignoring her feelings, but seeing Violet's happiness made her feel things with a strength she had never had to contend with before. She tried to squash her own bitterness and found it was not too hard to do in the face of Violet's enthusiasm.

Violet rubbed her eyes sleepily before perking up and gazing out of the window. "Oh, Jules! It's so beautiful and quaint!"

Quaint was a funny way to describe a rather large country house with lovely green ivy crawling over its facade, the mullioned windows twinkling in the sunshine. Despite its size, Blackburn Cottage did have a comfortable air about it, as if it was well lived-in and well-loved. Violet had told her that a duke had built it for his mistress long ago, and the mistress had lived in it until she died, happily and financially secure her whole life, it would seem. The house had changed hands a few times since then, and now Kit and Violet would start their own happy and comfortable lives in it. It was difficult for Juliet not to wonder what was in store for her own future, which seemed as bleak and lonely as ever.

They climbed out and greeted the line of servants waiting in front of the grand entrance. Violet blushed when she recognized Alice among the chambermaids, who curtsied with a bright smile. Tom was also there, now promoted to butler in this new household. He didn't quite fit the mold of haughty upper servant, but he had a confident, capable air about him, and Juliet thought he would probably excel in his new role.

After taking some time to change out of her traveling dress, with the aid of her lady's maid, Susie, and to splash some water on her face from the water pitcher in her room, Juliet made her way down to the terrace. A delicious repast of meats, cheeses, sweetmeats, and pastries were laid out on several tables. It seemed that Kit had also had the good luck of finding an excellent cook, judging from the lightness of the pastry.

It felt heavenly to sit there among the rose trellises, finally out of the confines of the carriage, enjoying the scent of flowers in the air as she basked in the warm rays of the sun. Juliet was famished and she didn't think Kit and Violet would mind if she started without them, so she loaded a plate and began to eat. Footsteps sounded on the stone terrace floors and a strange man rounded the corner, walking quickly. He stopped in his tracks when he saw her sitting alone, but then started purposefully towards her again after only a moment.

He was tall and handsome, with a thick thatch of golden hair glinting in the sunlight. There was a hint of gray at his temples. The line of his jaw was straight and firm, and he looked as if he had seen a great deal of the world. He walked with an almost unnoticeable limp, but this did not detract from the strength and masculinity that he exuded. As he drew closer, Juliet could see his eyes were green, but not of a bright emerald like her sister's. More of the green of a dense forest after the rain.

He smiled engagingly as he came up to her and held out his hand. "You must be Lady Juliet. Welcome to Blackburn Cottage. I'm Peter Galway, Captain Olmdale's steward."

Juliet smiled back and shook his hand. Her heart was thumping for a reason she could not define. "How do you do, Mr. Galway?" she managed to say.

"Have you settled in? Do you have everything you need?" he asked as he took a seat beside her and helped himself to a vol-au-vent. Juliet should have been taken aback by his forwardness, but she instead relaxed into the friendly atmosphere his carefree presence created.

"Yes, thank you. My room is really very beautifully decorated. Did the house come with the furniture?"

"Some, but it was a bit of a hodgepodge." Mr. Galway shrugged. "I was able to bring the Captain's, Lady Violet's, and your own rooms up to scratch before the wedding, but I'm afraid the rest of the house is a bit lacking. I believe Ki--the Captain wanted to be somewhat involved in the planning of their new house."

Juliet caught Mr. Galway's slip of the tongue, but decided to think on it later. A soldier addressing his Captain by first name! They must have been friends as well as fellow army men.

They talked easily about the house for the next fifteen minutes and Mr. Galway offered to take Juliet for a tour after luncheon.

"I would like that," she said frankly. "But shouldn't we wait for Violet? She has yet to see the whole house, I believe."

As if summoned, Violet's voice could suddenly be heard very clearly. It was not, however, the commonplace greeting that Juliet would have expected to hear coming from the terrace doors behind her. Instead, it was a loud cry of "Yes, Kit! Fuck me!" followed by a long moan, a sound so full of erotic delight that it made Juliet's ears burn. She could do nothing but sit in astonishment, listening to the sighs and grunts that followed.

Juliet later learned that Kit and Violet's bedrooms were situated right above the terrace, for the best view of the gardens. Their windows were most likely open, just as her own had been earlier, to let in the fresh breezes and scents of the July summer.

Mr. Galway cleared his throat. "It sounds as if the Captain is taking care of his wife's needs--that is, he is seeing to her entertainment at the moment--" He turned slightly pink, and for the first time since Juliet had met him, he seemed slightly discomfited. "Err, shall we take that tour now, my lady?" he finally suggested, standing.

Nodding energetically, Juliet followed. "Yes, of course!" Their unnaturally loud voices were poor attempts at hiding the lustful sounds coming from above, getting increasingly louder and explicit. Juliet thought she might have even heard Kit call out, "Your pussy is so tight, Vi!" as they hurriedly left the terrace. She could feel her cheeks heat and thought that she had blushed more in the past three weeks than she ever had before in her life.

Nevertheless, much to her surprise, she greatly enjoyed the tour, considering its inauspicious beginning. She and Mr. Galway walked through the house and he showed her the rooms and halls, which were all in good condition but, as he had noted earlier, a bit old-fashioned or dated in their furnishings. Juliet mentally began making a list of improvements she would later note down and share with Violet.

Mr. Galway was a charming and witty guide, and she found herself laughing with him often as they roamed the house and grounds, although she noted that he was very careful to avoid a certain corridor and the terrace. The house was constructed in the shape of a rectangular C, with Kit and Violet's rooms in the center, and two wings extending out to frame the terrace and gardens. A sitting room on the second floor was placed at the very end of one of these wings, and Juliet shamefacedly noted that it had an excellent view into the main bedchambers, although nothing could be seen at the moment through the afternoon glare on the windows.

She did, however, also make a mental note of it, and the thought of what she might see from that vantage point at night burned like a guilty secret in the back of her mind for the rest of the day.

Juliet finally saw Violet when she came down for dinner. Her sister sat through dinner with an expression like a cat that got the cream, and Juliet found herself again contending with that hot sting of jealousy. It wasn't that she didn't want Violet to be happy; she just wanted some happiness of her own. Was that too much to ask?

To her surprise, Mr. Galway joined them for dinner, and it was very obvious that he and Kit were great friends, despite their differences in rank and title. She learned that Mr. Galway was the fourth son of the brother of a baron. "Too far out of the line of succession to do me any good, and not nearly rich enough to provide me with any semblance of a living," he said with a laugh. It explained why he had joined the army.

He and Kit told many amusing stories of their time during the war, although she could sense the danger and filth and sorrow just behind their wry descriptions of life at camp. The two men were naturally cheerful and practical, and Juliet wondered if their close brushes with injury and death had given them their appetite and zest for life, or if it had been there all along, too strong to be dampened by the horrors of battle.

It had been a long while since she had been in the company of intelligent, confident men, and she found herself attracted to the charismatic Mr. Galway. A voice in the back of her head kept reminding her that she was an engaged woman, but this did not seem to have any effect on subduing the small thrills that ran through her whenever she met Mr. Galway's dark green gaze, which seemed to be fixed on her for much of the evening.

When they finally all retired for the night, Juliet found that she could not sleep, despite the late hour. She rose from her bed and paced the floor of the room, which was located across the hall from Kit and Violet's adjoining chambers. She could very faintly hear the sounds of giggles and laughter, punctuated by the odd moan of pleasure. She thought of the sitting room and its scandalous viewpoint. Should she? Would she? She was tired of her half-existence, waiting for Robert Clifford to return from wherever he was. The thought of her absent fiancé sent a stab of anger through her, and this gave her courage.

Juliet opened her door and stepped into the hallway in just her nightdress. It had been a warm day and she did not feel the need for a dressing gown. She could hear Kit and Violet much more clearly out here, and she paused for a minute, listening to the sound of their lusty voices. She then crept along the hall towards the dark sitting room, whose door was open. She crossed the room quickly and silently to the windows at the far end, remembering to avoid the table in the center.

Taking up a position next to a hard-backed chair, she stood and gazed out across the short distance to the glowing windows of Kit's bedchambers. It was really almost too easy to see the shocking scenes of debauchery, since the bedroom was bright with the light of several sconces and candelabra on the walls and tables.

Juliet could see Violet, standing and leaning forward with her hands on a table while Kit stood behind her, thrusting into her. They faced the windows somewhat, and Juliet had a clear view of the ecstasy on her sister's face, eyes closed, mouth open. Kit was holding onto Violet's breasts as he thrust in a slow, penetrating rhythm, massaging them and sometimes rolling her nipples in his fingers. This latter action seemed to have an especially stirring effect on her sister, causing Violet to writhe and bite her lip.

Juliet was so engrossed, her nose nearly up against the window pane, her hands on the glass in front of her, that she did not hear the soft footsteps coming up behind her. She startled when she felt a warm breath on her ear and heard a low voice say, "Ah! I wondered if I would find you here tonight."

She recognized Mr. Galway's voice and was about to turn when his hands landed gently on her shoulders and he commanded in a soft but firm tone, "Don't move." She shivered as his hands began to rub up and down her arms, to her elbows and then back up to her shoulders. "You wouldn't want to miss the show, would you?" the dark, seductive voice continued.

Juliet could feel the warmth from his body, so close behind her, seeping through her thin nightgown. His hands were slow and gentle, lulling her down from her initial shock at being discovered. Her heart beat fast in her chest and she wondered at her compliance. What was she doing, letting this strange man touch her? She found that she now did not want to turn around to confront Mr. Galway, a mix of embarrassment and excitement filling her. The darkness was soft and quiet, giving her the feeling of being in a secret dream, away from reality and its conventions.

So when Mr. Galway's hands cupped her breasts over the thin lawn of her nightgown, she was more aroused than shocked. She arched as he kneaded her breasts, finding her nipples and pinching them. A moan escaped her when her bottom connected to his pelvis. She could feel a hard, thick rod through the layers of clothing and she instinctively pushed against it. She felt wanton and free, and she reveled in these new feelings, so different from those of her cloistered, trapped life. She could still see Kit and Violet in a position similar to her own, but it also seemed like something out of reality. He still pumped steadily into Violet, sometimes leaning forward to share long, open-mouthed kisses with her.

"Yes," Mr. Galway hissed, grinding his pelvis back into her. "You naughty little minx. I saw you staring out this window earlier. Is this what you were hoping for? To see your little sister get fucked?"

Juliet shivered but said nothing, continuing to arch her bum against that tantalizing rigid column in his breeches, rubbing up and down, trying to find the friction she craved. One of Mr. Galway's hands traveled down her torso and cupped her sex through the thin cotton and she immediately widened her legs, her face burning with a mix of desire and shame at her wanton behavior.

"You're so wet I can feel it through your nightgown," the rough voice continued in her ear. "Did you get this wet watching your sister? Or were you wet all afternoon and evening, the way my cock was aching and hard?"

Another moan escaped Juliet, this time longer and louder.

"Kit told me about his beautiful wife, but he didn't say how bloody gorgeous you would be. He didn't tell me about these delicious tits or this fuckable arse." His voice was like a hypnotist's, putting Juliet into a trace. She felt his hand palm the swells of her bum, and then daringly, he began to lift her nightgown. Juliet offered no resistance.

"Arms up," he said as he drew it over her head and dropped it to the ground. "Good girl. Now put your hands back on the window."

She could do nothing but obey that seductive, delicious voice.

"Mm, your body," Mr. Galways said, and Juliet thrilled at the huskiness in his words. He ran his hands over her back, ass, and then back up to her bare breasts. "You have the body of a goddess. I've been wanting you since the moment I saw you on the terrace, did you know that?"

Juliet shook her head, his admission sending a bolt of lust through her. After so long feeling unwanted by her fiancé, unsought after by men in the ton because of her betrothed status, his words of simple admiration inflamed her. Her eyes were still locked on the scene in front of her, where Kit was now pounding into Violet, one hand gripping her hair and pulling her head back. Violet's screams of pleasure could be heard down the hallway and Juliet felt her pussy throb in time to Kit's thrusts.

Mr. Galway began playing with her nipples as he mouthed along her neck and shoulders, licking at a spot behind her ear that made her tremble. She bent forward even more in an attempt to get more pressure on her aching core, pushing back into his rock hard erection.

Suddenly, Mr. Galway's roaming hands left her and Juliet groaned in disappointment. She felt the loss of his presence behind her and heard the scrape of a chair. Then, thankfully, she was being pulled back to sit on his lap, her legs straddling him, her back to his chest. He widened his knees, which spread her own further apart. He took her hands and placed them on her own breasts. "Keep your hands here," he said. "I want you to play with your tits, but don't move your hands away." Ever the obedient young lady, Juliet immediately began massaging and pinching her nipples.

The command, the permission to caress herself and give herself pleasure freed her more than anything else could, erased the last traces of her shame and guilt. The feel of Mr. Galway's clothed body under and behind her made her starkly aware of her own nakedness. She felt both shy and bold, innocent and wanton. The large, solid ridge under her bottom made her squirm and shift, seeking something more.

Mr. Galway hissed, squeezing her breasts over her hands and thrusting up twice with his hips before he seemed to get control of herself. "Keep watching," he said in the same rumbling, hypnotic tones, but with a touch of breathlessness in them now.

He ran his hands down to her hot, dripping slit, right where she ached with a fierce longing. He spread her with one hand and stroked her with his other, finding her hard little nub and rubbing it firmly. Sometimes, he would dip his fingers into her, stretching her pussy and making her wriggle in an attempt to push down on them further. Juliet at first felt a little embarrassed at how wet she was, at the way his fingers slid so easily through her slippery folds, but then Mr. Galway whispered how much he loved how dripping wet she was, how irresistible he found her, and she reveled in his appreciation.

Mr. Galway was breathing heavily now, just as she was panting and moaning, her chest heaving under her hands. He sucked at a place on her neck and she whispered, "Oh God!" She twisted her nipples in her fingers, delighting in the added pleasure. The waves of bliss coming from her core were making her light-headed. Her head had fallen back on Mr. Galway's shoulder and she was aware of the scrape of his chin, roughened with the day's stubble, on her temple as he continued seducing her with his words.

"You're a naughty little girl, Juliet. Letting a man who's practically a stranger fuck you with his fingers. Are you going to let me suck on your sweet tits later? Ah yes, I can feel your tight pussy squeeze with that thought. Is that what you want? For me to lick your nipples? Do you want me to fuck your soaking cunt with my cock, too?" He had three fingers pumping snugly in her now, and his other hand was busy rubbing rapid circles over her clit. Juliet was gasping and moaning, writhing on his lap.

"Oh God, oh God," she moaned over and over.

"You would feel so bloody good on my cock," Mr. Galway continued. "Being buried deep inside your beautiful pussy would make me come so hard. Are you close? Are you going to come for me, Juliet?"

The use of her Christian name was like heaping coals on the fire. The intimacy of it all, being in his arms, surrounded by his scent, a manly odor of sandalwood and pine, along with the magic of his hands on her pussy was too much. With a long, keening moan, Juliet came, her cunt contracting around his fingers in bursts of pleasure that radiated from her clit. She shook on his lap as she plucked at her nipples.