A Regency Romp Ch. 06

Story Info
The debauchery continues at Blackburn Cottage.
7.3k words
4.78
10.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers

Author's Note: More characters, more fun, right? Enjoy!

After their very satisfying interlude in the Home Wood clearing, Peter suggested touring the Dower House since it was just a quick walk from the site of their debauchery. It was actually in much better condition than the old caretakers had led Peter to believe. They even found several pieces of beautiful, well-preserved mahogany furniture under holland covers in the attic.

As Juliet was holding her skirts up and picking her way through the dust and debris, she said, "But Robert, I don't think Peter or I want you to feel tied down only to us. I saw that look you gave Alice the day you arrived, after all."

Robert laughed at Juliet's concern. "What, that little blonde maid? We flirted for a bit, of course, but then she said she had to go help Swinton with some errand or other."

"She and Swinton are betrothed," Juliet said just as Peter drawled with a chuckle, "I'll wager I know what kind of errand that was."

Robert raised his eyebrows. "Is that the way the wind lies, then? I'll take care; I wouldn't want to get on Swinton's bad side. The man's as solid as a tree trunk."

Peter slung his arm around Robert's shoulders. "No, no, sir! You don't know what kind of man our Tom is. He wouldn't give a tinker's damn what you did with Alice, as long as he got to watch."

"Is that so?" said Robert with a sly smile. "And you wouldn't mind, Jules?"

Juliet blushed as a demure, well-bred damsel should. Her words, however, did not match her outward, docile appearance. "I find I am of the same mind as Swinton, my dear Robert," she said with a mischievous twinkle in her hazel eyes.

It was no surprise that an army of villagers descended on the Dower House the next day, Peter being the efficient, ever resourceful steward that he was. Some of them had already been on the grounds, working on the small repairs that Blackburn Cottage needed in the more neglected wing of the house. Kit had insisted they shift their attention to the Dower House, despite Juliet and Robert's protests. He also insisted that he front the bill for it.

"Consider it a wedding present," he said in his typical, carefree, merry way. They were at dinner the next evening, the entire company somewhat tired from the day's exertions. Several of them had traveled the path to and from the Dower House more than once.

"But Kit," Juliet tried again. "My dowry is more than sufficient to cover the repairs. It's not as if we'll be purse-pinched."

"I've plenty of blunt myself," he said easily. "And who's to say you three will stay there for long? It's an excellent investment for us to have that property in good, working condition."

Juliet blushed at the casual mention of the fact that she would be sharing the house ostensibly with Peter and Robert.

"I am in total agreement with Kit," said Violet, smiling benevolently from her seat at the opposite end of the table. "In fact, I must say that I, at least, am motivated by selfishness in wanting to help bring the Dower House in order. It would mean a great deal to me to have you so close, Jules. And to see you finally happy!"

Robert cleared his throat and looked slightly sheepish at her reference to Juliet's earlier infelicity.

"Oh, sir," Violet laughed. "You are more than forgiven for your absence now that you have made my sister so happy. And you, too, Peter." She smiled warmly, turning to the man in question. It was clear she had drunk several glasses of wine now and as Kit watched her giggle adorably across the table, her tits jiggling enticingly in her low-cut bodice, he felt himself harden. She always had this effect on him, and when she was at this half-sprung stage, he found her inhibitions lowered even more. Kit found himself wondering how quickly they could retire to bed.

It was soon apparent that all present were eager for their beds, although Kit had his doubts that any of them were going to sleep any time soon. He led his clinging wife to her bedchamber and as soon as he shut the door behind them, she threw herself at him with welcoming eagerness.

"Oh Kit, I want you so much," she panted between kisses as they struggled out of their clothing, laughing and cursing in equal measures. "I've been wet all evening thinking of your big, hard cock."

Kit groaned. Violet had taken to saying the most scandalous things, as if she knew how much they inflamed his lust. He ripped her chemise off and lifted her against the closed door. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist and he thrust his swollen member against her sex, which was indeed, dripping wet. He ground against her as they kissed deeply, tongues tangling.

Violet held onto his shoulders and moaned, shifting her hips against him, seeking more friction, wanting him to impale her on his thick rod. "Kit, please!" she gasped as he lowered his head and sucked a taut nipple into his mouth, rolling it with his tongue. After giving both nipples attention for several minutes until Violet was writhing and begging even more, he swung them away from the door and walked to the bell-pull. Holding her with one hand, he rang it.

"But Kit--!" Violet said as he then carried her to the chaise lounge. "We're not decent!"

"That's the idea, darling," he said and gave her a kiss on her mouth, half open in surprise and outrage. "Don't worry, I spoke to Tom and Alice about this earlier."

At his words, the adjoining door opened and Alice stepped inside from the shared dressing rooms. She was completely naked and her yellow curls bounced around her face. She curtsied with a cheeky smile and came towards them.

"Ah, perfect, Alice. Is Tom coming, too?" Kit put Violet back on her feet and sat down on the low sofa. She felt a little bemused but willingly complied when Kit pulled her onto his lap, her back to his front.

"Yes sir," Alice said. "'e's just giving some directions to the footmen and will be right up."

Violet shivered in anticipation at hearing that Tom would also be joining them. She straddled Kit's legs, on her knees with her feet tucked beside his hips, and reached down for his cock. He stopped her by saying, "Wait, darling. Alice needs to get it nice and wet first."

He beckoned the maid over, who immediately went to her knees in front of them. She bent and grabbed Kit's rigid shaft, which was right below Violet's dripping core, and licked it. Kit reached around and began kneading his wife's tits, pinching the nipples between his fingers. She shivered, watching Alice use her tongue to polish Kit's cock until it was shiny with her saliva.

Alice held the thick rod out and said with another cheeky grin, "All ready for you, ma'am!" She pointed it straight at Violet's slick entrance and watched avidly as Violet eagerly sank down, slowly taking in the huge member.

"Mm, God yes!" Violet moaned. She leaned back onto Kit's chest and rocked a couple of times, loving the stretched out feeling she always got when he first entered her and her tight muscles adjusted to his size. Her eyes were closed, so she didn't see Alice lean forward, her little pink tongue out, but she did feel it when it made contact with her erect bundle of nerves.

"Oh!" she cried out, her eyes flying open to see Alice lapping all around her clit and pussy lips, which were hugging Kit's huge cock. "Oh yes, Alice, that feels wonderful!" She continued to rock slowly as she enjoyed the view of Alice's questing tongue giving both her and Kit an erotic bath. Behind her, Kit moaned, his chest rumbling, as Alice took each of his balls in her mouth, sucking tenderly on them. He clamped his hands down on Violet's hips and began helping her shift her hips more urgently.

"Fuck, it feels too good," he said in a strained voice. "Hurry up and make your mistress cum before I do, Alice!"

"Yes sir!" Alice replied before applying herself diligently to the task. She alternated between sucking and flicking Violet's clit, humming in delight.

Violet was squirming on Kit's lap now, breathing hard. Her vision of Alice's sweet face between their thighs blurred as she neared her finish. She brought her fingers to her neglected nipples and twisted as an insistent roar of ecstasy built in her. "Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out, her eyes screwed shut. "Just there, Alice, oh my God, I'm going to cum!"

"I'm fucking coming too!" Kit roared as he pumped up into her spasming cunt.

She jerked violently as the wave of pleasure inundated her, twisting and trembling in Kit's lap as Alice's tireless tongue continued to work her into a frenzy, licking up all of the cum that began to leak out as Kit's seed filled her. Her pussy clenched in pulsing waves around Kit's twitching cock, and she let out a wail just as the adjoining door opened again and Tom walked in.

********

Tom had always counted himself a lucky fellow. He had come out of the war relatively unscathed and had also found in his regiment's Captain a friend and occasional lover. His position now as butler in a peer of the realm's household was much more than he had ever thought he would achieve in his life, growing up as the son of a butcher in his small village on the coast.

But now, as Tom watched his soon-to-be wife cavort with his Captain and mistress, he wondered fleetingly if "lucky" was an adequate word to describe it. He had already stripped naked and the scene before him would have made him rock hard if he hadn't already been in anticipation of the night's events. The thought of having another chance to appreciate Violet's delectable body had made it difficult for him to work with any of his customary efficiency ever since early that afternoon when Kit had suggested the erotic rendezvous.

Tom strolled over to the three writhing bodies on the sofa, his cock jutting out in front of him, thick and rigid. "Forgive my tardiness," he said with an impudent grin. "Although it doesn't seem as if I have been missed."

Violet was still in the throes of her orgasm, gasping and shuddering on Kit's cock, but Alice turned to him immediately.

"Oh Tom! Thank the Lord, come here and fuck me now!"

He was about to salute and follow her instructions when Kit spoke up. "Wait one moment!" He gently lifted Violet off his still-hard cock and helped her to sit beside him. "I would like to propose an exchange. I haven't enjoyed Alice's tight arse since before my betrothal with Violet, and I know Tom has been wanting to experience my wife's delightful pussy. What say you girls?"

Clapping her hands, Alice said enthusiastically, "Oh yes, let's!" She looked to Violet, who had caught her breath back and was sitting on the chaise lounge next to Kit.

With a toss of her red curls, Violet gave a sly smile and crooked her finger at Tom. "Swinton," she said in her best lady-of-the-manor voice. "Present yourself!"

He happily complied and as soon as he was close enough, Violet reached out to stroke his long, solid prick in her hands. She bent forward and after licking him up and down until he was gleaming, she engulfed him in her mouth, swallowing him down immediately into her throat. "Christ, my lady!" he choked out. "You're getting good at that." Her mouth full of cock, Violet looked up at him with her emerald green eyes full of lust and longing. Tom hissed and combed his fingers through her unruly locks before gathering them into his left fist. He lightly maneuvered her head up and down along his cock, enjoying not only the wonderful feel of her lips and tongue, but the heady excitement of their reversed positions of power as he controlled her movements with his hands.

Meanwhile, Alice and Kit beside them were preparing her arse. She was kneeling on the chaise with her bum facing out, her hands on the carved wood bordering the cushioned backrest. Kit was on the ground behind her, a bottle of oil on the carpet next to him as he worked his slick fingers in and out of her pucker.

"Violet has been begging me to take her anal virginity," he said conversationally as Alice squirmed and trembled. "I told her I wanted her to talk to Alice about it first." He stood up and slapped the maid's buttocks, causing them to jiggle and her to moan.

He again took a seat on the sofa and directed Alice to take up the same position that Violet had been in earlier, but this time with her slippery asshole lined up with his cock, which he had also lubricated well with oil. "Tom, might you assist my wife to a position with a better view?"

Wouldn't he just! Tom helped Violet down from the sofa to kneel on the carpet in front of Alice, and they watched in fascination as she slowly lowered herself. Her rosebud stretched out over the mushroom head of Kit's cock until, with a groan from both of them, he slid past the ring of muscle and all the way in.

"Well, Alice?" Kit said, although his voice was not quite as casual as it was before. He reached around to pluck at Alice's pink nipples. "Tell Lady Violet how it feels."

"Oh ma'am! I feel so filled up. It's wonderful!"

"And does it hurt at all?" asked Violet, her eyes glued to the sight of her husband's cock filling Alice's bum.

"The first--ooh yes!--the first few times it did a little, ma'am, but it also felt so good! It doesn't 'urt a bit anymore. I love it!" she cried out as she began to bounce on Kit's cock. "I could do this all day--ooh!" Alice let out a squeal of surprise as Violet suddenly leaned forward and began to tongue her pussy. "Yes my lady, keep licking me, please!"

Tom couldn't take it anymore. He knelt behind Violet and after notching his cockhead between her puffy lips, entered her in one deep thrust, hilting himself to the balls. That wanton lady, her mouth so busy with Alice's slippery cunt, only grunted and rocked back into him.

Violet's pussy was tight and snug around his cock and it felt incredible. It had been some time since he had enjoyed anything but Alice's ass, and although it was a very fine ass, he had missed the velvety, hot feel of a cunt hugging his manhood. Tom slowed his strokes down, pumping deeply but leisurely, not wanting to end their erotic play prematurely. He reached down and hefted Violet's ample tits in his hands, kneading them and pulling on her nipples, as if trying to milk her. He vowed he would get his mouth on them soon, but for now, he was content to use just his hands.

Something bumped against his knee and Tom looked down to see the bottle of oil, left there by Kit earlier. He picked it up, dribbling some onto Violet's ass crack and his fingers. He began to circle her tight pucker with his slippery fingers with firm and rhythmic movements, still pumping his cock steadily into her with long, powerful strokes.

Violet turned her head back to look at him, her chin glistening with pussy juice, her eyes wide. "Oh Tom! That feels so good!"

Slowly, Tom nudged one finger into her crinkly hole until it popped through the resistance. His hips began to pick up the pace, slamming into Violet with each thrust, and at the same time, he began to drive his finger in and out of her back entrance, his eyes glued to the sight of her double penetration. He could feel the pressure of his finger through the thin wall that separated it from his cock, and he groaned in satisfaction.

Violet had turned back and was sucking eagerly on Alice's pussy as she moaned, almost as if she had to do something to distract her from the overwhelming feeling of both of her holes being stretched out at the same time. Tom added another finger and suddenly, her ass clamped down on the two invading digits just as her pussy walls began to flutter. She let out a muffled shriek as she came, lapping furiously at Alice's clit, which caused that female to go into her own orgasm, thrashing on Kit's cock.

The two men continued to fuck them both through their orgasms, and the room was filled with their moans and cries. "Oh sir, you fuck me so good!" Alice screamed as her cunt gushed onto Violet's hungry tongue.

Tom didn't think he could last much longer. Violet's gushing pussy was milking him for all he was worth and the pleasure was intense. His balls began to tighten up and his breathing became shallower. He grabbed Violet's hair and pulled her head back, wanting to hear her cries when she came again. He thrust three fingers into her ass now, widening her further and making her pussy even tighter on his aching cock. Sweat dripped off his brow and he growled, getting closer to release.

Alice wasted no time in reaching down and taking up where Violet left off, frigging herself hard with her fingers.

"To-o-om!" Violet howled as she came again. As his cock began to jet copious streams of cum, he felt her pussy contract over and over, squeezing his sensitive member.

"Christ, yes, fuck!" he grunted, coming long and hard, pumping jerkily into Violet as his fingers continued to work her grasping asshole.

She continued to pant and yelp, squirming on her hands and knees in front of him. He was still tugging her head back, and he could see her face was covered in a rosy blush, her eyes watering and hazy, her mouth and chin still shiny from Alice's juices.

"Oh my fucking God, I'm cumming too!" Kit yelled now, pumping hard into Alice and triggering that lucky female's second orgasm as she rubbed and rubbed at her engorged clit. Their cries echoed in the chamber as they reached their own completion, groaning and shuddering together on the chaise.

Tom sat back on his heels, gently bringing Violet up to rest on his thighs, her back to his chest, her head tilted back onto his strong shoulder. "Mm," she said, running her fingers around her pussy where his cock was still lodged deep. Tom didn't think he wanted to leave that snug channel anytime soon. He ran his hands all along Violet's lush body as mouthed and bit along her exposed neck, leaving dusky red marks.

Violet brought her hand up and he could see she had scooped up some of his cum that had dripped out. She sucked one finger between her lips, cleaning it off, but before she could turn her attention to another, he grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth. She twisted her head to stare at him as he licked up his own semen, her eyes shining with lust and desire. As soon as he was done, she grabbed his head and brought it to hers so they could share an intense kiss, the musky flavor of his seed on their tongues. She gave a lewd moan and he felt his cock begin to harden again inside her.

Yes, Tom thought. Luck didn't even begin to describe it.

********

Susie was craving a good, hard fuck. She had unfortunately been languishing with a putrid throat and fever in her airy attic room since that first week they had arrived at Blackburn Cottage, but she was finally feeling back to her normal self. In fact, for the past few days, she had been utterly bored. She was not a great reader, and the books her kind mistresses had brought her to while away the hours during her recuperation did not hold her attention.

Juliet and Violet had each admonished her to rest as long as she needed, and Alice had cheerfully taken over her duties. Susie knew Alice had aspirations to become a lady's maid herself, and thought she would probably deal well with Violet once Susie moved to the Dower House with Juliet. She also thought that Alice would be able to wear her mistress's castoffs much better than herself. Whenever Susie got a dress from Violet, she always had to make so many alterations to take in the bodice, not being as blessed in that area.

Alice had moved out of the attic room they were sharing at the first sign of contagion, and the rest of the household had thankfully escaped whatever had ailed Susie. She thought back to Violet's wedding day and the servants' celebration at Segrave Manor. She and Lord Parks' valet, a rather stern-faced, middle-aged man named Carlyle, had snuck off in the middle of the festivities and after she had sucked on his fat prick for some minutes, he had turned her around and plowed into her ass until she had come three times. He might not smile or talk much, but that man could fuck! She thought she remembered him sniffling a few times during their extended interlude, which would explain her illness coming on so soon after the wedding.

cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers