A Regency Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slanted his mouth over hers, cutting off her protests at the source, his tongue mating with hers ferociously. "I want to taste you," he said, voice brooking no disagreements.

Even as she struggled to shove him away, he jammed his leg between hers, parting them, allowing his hand to find her pleasure pearl as his tongue flicked at her ear, making her moan.

"You are so wet for me, Vivian," he groaned, leaning forward to kiss her again, before releasing her mouth to press gentle kisses across her jaw, her throat, and then the sensitive juncture between her shoulder and her neck, before trailing further down. His tongue swept over her nipple, making it harden, before sucking and nibbling on it gently. He was being so very careful with her tonight, and it made her want to weep for she felt she had got her Phillip back.

Her breathing was ragged, her bosom heaving with every inhale and exhale. "Phillip, I-"

She broke off as he lifted her up, his bad knee swaying for a moment under her weight, before he found his centre of gravity and carried her to a great armchair.

Slowly, deliberately, he forced her legs to splay wide, pulling them up and wrapping them around his shoulders. As his eyes met hers over her quim, she started to feel dizzy at the enticing view of him kneeling before her.

"Phillip, I cannot do this," she panted.

"You can, and you will," he said, and lowered his mouth to her sex. As he captured it in a passionate kiss, a scream tore through her and she tugged at his head.

"Seven days and six nights," he groaned around her nub, "that is how long I have longed to do this, to take my mouth to you, to kiss you all over."

The vibrations of his voice and his probing tongue were causing a quickening sensation within her. She squirmed her hips, but she was not sure if it was to get away or push herself towards him even more. Beads of sweat broke over her body as she panted and tried to keep her arousal in check, but it was to no avail.

His teeth grazed her nub as his finger entered her canal and, with all good sense abandoned, she tilted her head back and cried. "Phillip!"

Her body was breaking into tiny pieces, then coming together and reforming, only to shatter again. She convulsed as he continued licking her sensitive flesh, sending waves of pleasure cresting over her.

And then she was pulled up into his arms again as he captured her lips once more, allowing her to taste her own essence as his tongue thrust inside her. "My turn," he whispered harshly, before he pushed her down, forcing her to stumble on her knees.

"Unbutton me, Vivian," he said and, dazed and fascinated, she did. His cock sprang out, not as big as the drawings in the books but big enough to ravage her regardless. She blushed again at the memory of when he had last taken her.

He slapped his cock against her face.

"Hey!" She began to speak, angrily, but was silenced by him thrusting his cock inside her mouth. "Mppfff!"

With a loud groan, he began to fuck her face, pushing in and out with an impassioned fervour. She felt something salty on her tongue, and decided to swirl it over his head, making him shudder.

Feeling empowered, she grabbed his buttocks and pulled him towards her, wanting to take as much of him as she could in her mouth.

"No, no, stop", he breathed, "stop now, before I spend myself. You will be the death of me, you shrew."

He swept her into his arms again, and stumbled towards the bed. Right before he laid her down, his knee buckled and they both fell into the bed.

Anguish swept across his features.

"Phillip!" His pain hurt her too.

But her sympathy made his features harden.

"Is this why you will not marry me?" His voice was thick and rough. "Because I am broken?"

"No!" Her entire life, she had been terrified that a man would hurt her, but now, seeing the pain she had inadvertently caused him, she knew this was far worse. "Phillip, you are not broken. I love you, all of you, just as you are."

Growling, he kissed her like a man possessed, his hips lining up with hers, his cock poised to breach her cunt. "You have no idea what you do to me, Vivian."

She thrust her hips up, urging him to enter her. "Phillip please, fuck me."

With a hard push, he was deep inside her soft, wet folds. His thrust almost hurt her despite how ready and eager she was for him, the tiny spark of pain only serving to heighten her pleasure. His hands roved over her body, the muscles in his arms flexing powerfully as he fucked her with abandon. "I will marry you, Vivian, no matter how many times I have to take you until you submit. And once you are under my roof, I will fuck you until you, too, cannot walk without limping. I will make you scream out my name as you ride my cock while atop me, and then I will make you weep while I take you from behind."

His carnal words were driving her into a frenzy, her ecstasy almost tearing her apart. Her fingers grabbed the sheets beneath her as she sucked hard on his neck, marking him as he had marked her. It was his undoing, for with a groan, he came inside her.

"No," she begged, "I'm so close..."

Her plea was cut off as he bit down on her nipple, his finger flicking at her nub. And then she came too, with a cry that probably echoed throughout London.

Phillip winced, ceasing his ministrations on her breast. "I say, do you want everyone in this establishment to know what we are doing?"

She blushed and attempted to turn away from him, but he pulled her back towards him, laughing. For the first time, his face did not seem like it was on the brink of a scowl. He seemed light-hearted and joyful as he gazed at her, eyes brimming with affection. "Did you mean what you said, earlier?"

Eyes widening, she shook her head frantically. "I was lying to get you into bed with me."

He laughed again. "You are lying now to get me to take you again, Vivian. But you need not." He kissed her nose once more, just like he had the first time they had made love. "You are not ready to say it yet. I understand. You can take your time. If it helps, I have loved you from afar for the longest time."

"Phillip!" she gasped, stifling him with her hand.

He licked skin of her palm languorously and she let go, buzzing all over. "It is all true, my love. Ever since that night during supper when you attempted to bore me with a lengthy discourse on Mary Wollstonecraft's works."

"You were scowling so mightily!" She giggled at the memory.

"Only because I knew not of what you spoke." He kissed her again, this time on her brow. "Rest assured, I have now read her from cover to cover and would have charmed you far sooner, were it not for the blight that Wentworth cast upon my family."

"Are you ready to forgive him?" She turned to contemplate him, hoping for everyone's sake that he could move on.

He nodded. "I suppose I have been for a while now."

She stroked his hair gently, suddenly sad. "Phillip, I cannot give up Mrs Pennyworth-"

"I know." He hushed her with his finger. "I was hurt that night, and I lashed out. I am sorry, my love."

Fighting to keep her tone light, she joked, "Oh, that is quite all right. We must make sure to cut you off after two drinks in the future, unless I am feeling particularly wicked."

"No, do not jest," he murmured, taking her chin and looking into her eyes. "I know you worry. I know I am not perfect, but I respect you so damn much for everything that you are. I would never stand in the way of your passion. For I would gladly expose myself to scandal than live in a world where the light in your eyes had dimmed."

Her voice was suddenly shaky. "Do you mean that?"

"I do, my love," he said. "I think I needed to do what I did, that night. I needed to exorcise my demons. But I need you to know that I consider you my equal - nay, my superior even -" and here he smiled warmly at her, "and I would never, ever clip your wings."

For an instant, she wondered how it was possible for her to be so happy; she felt the unfairness of the world where children starved and women slaved away while she had met her soulmate and the love of her life. Then she sighed contentedly, allowing herself to let go and just be in the moment with him. "Perhaps you can go over my fourteen-step plan to-"

"-vindicate the rights of women," he finished, smiling with pure contentment. "But only after I demonstrate to you my fourteen-step plan to ruin you utterly."

And she laughed, and he kissed her again and again and again, until they were both a puddle of love and joy.

***

The End