A Relaxing Massage

Story Info
Alex surprises Casey with his new massage skills.
2.8k words
4.72
39.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another long day?" Alex asked his wife, Casey, as she entered the kitchen. She had just arrived home from work.

"Of course it was. Just need to make it another few days and then I'm home free." Casey answered, hugging Alex.

"Why don't you go lay down, dinner will be ready soon. You look like you could use a massage, let me give you one tonight?"

"A massage or sex? Because I don't think I have sex in me tonight."

Alex laughed. "A real massage! No strings attached!"

"That sounds perfect, I'd love one." Casey kissed Alex and then left to lay on the living room couch.

Alex could tell that his wife was in dire need of some R and R lately. Her dickhead boss was pushing her team too hard to get things done before the holidays. From the stories Casey told him her entire team sounded burnt out. Alex had been handling most of the chores around the house to make life a little easier at home but still he knew she needed a break. Alex turned his attention back to dinner.

...

"Okay love, let's get you out of these clothes and onto the table. Face down to start" Alex watched as she stripped off her work clothes and climbed onto the table.

"Do you trust me baby?" He asked with a smile.

Casey already had her eyes closed. "Of course."

Alex walked to his dresser and pulled out a black blindfold. Casey raised her eyebrows.

"You sure you're not trying to fuck me?" She asked with a chuckle.

"I can't make any promises about how this massage is going to make you feel, but that's not my goal, no." Alex jested, securing the blindfold around Casey's eyes. "Okay let's get started."

Alex pulled a heated blanket from the closet and covered his wife with it. He plugged it into the wall and turned it to the highest setting. Casey heard him walk over to the nightstand and turn on the portable speaker. After a few seconds some light background music filled the room. It sounded like music you'd hear in an ASMR video on YouTube to her. Finally Alex turned on their oil diffuser with Casey's favorite scent, forest.

Alex patted Casey's back. "I'm going to go heat up some oil, I'll be right back. Just relax while I'm gone."

The door closed. Casey smiled. She appreciated how hard Alex was trying to help her relax, he was always intune with her needs. Unfortunately, Alex was not a massage therapist. He'd volunteered to massage her several times before and typically those sessions ended up being more foreplay than massage. Casey didn't really mind, she loved sex too, but sometimes she just wanted a regular massage. Normally Alex would start on her back and work his way down. He would rarely make it past her butt before both of them would be horny and ready to fuck. He loved to linger on her butt. Casey loved having her ass played with. It was a win-win. Tonight felt different though; Alex was taking it seriously. Casey just hoped that he had picked up some massage tips from somewhere. Casey settled into the table and waited for her husband to return.

...

In the kitchen Alex was warming up some massage oil to a nice warm temperature. He wanted everything to be perfect for Casey. She had no idea that he had enrolled in an online massage course to learn the basics. He wasn't about to become a licensed massage therapist but he had some knowledge on how to give a solid massage now. Alex had given Casey massages in the past but he knew they were subpar. This time he really wanted to help Casey relax with a genuine massage. The microwave beeped, he retrieved the oil and returned to the room.

...

Casey was exactly where he left her, naked on the table with the heated blanket over her. The room was now filled with the wonderful scent of the forest oil. Alex pulled the blanket off of Casey's shoulders but kept it covering her lower half. Massage only tonight. Casey mumbled a sleepy hello to her husband. Alex chuckled; a few more minutes alone and Casey would have been asleep. Alex poured some warm oil onto his hand and rubbed them together.

"Okay baby, here we go" Alex narrated to his blindfolded wife as he placed his hands on Casey's shoulders.

Immediately Casey knew this was a different massage. Alex's hands were gliding masterfully over her shoulders, applying pressure to all the right spots. Casey felt a jolt travel from Alex's hands on her shoulders to her pussy. She let out an involuntary moan and then blushed. "Shhh it's okay baby, you can just let yourself enjoy this." Alex consoled her.

Casey blushed even harder, Alex knew the effect he was having on her. He remained focused on the massage, rubbing little circles deep on the most tense parts of Casey's neck. Casey moaned quietly again, following Alex's instructions to let herself enjoy the sensations. She felt blood rush to her clit.

Alex moved down to Casey's back. This time he was able to identify the tense areas and work it out. He was putting his entire weight into some parts, pushing Casey into the soft massage table.

"Fuuuuuck" Casey groaned. "Where did you learn these skills baby?"

Alex chuckled again "I'll tell you when I'm done with the massage. I'm billing by the hour so don't distract me" Alex patted his wife's lower back. "Just relax and enjoy."

Alex turned his attention back to Casey's lower back and continued working out the tension. Casey let out a few more groans of relief. She was officially horny now but Alex showed no signs of giving her what she needed yet. This was the point of the massage where Alex would normally start teasing her asshole or perhaps finger her pussy. It didn't come tonight.

"Baby could you...." Casey started to ask for him to skip to fucking her.

"Don't worry love, this is completely professional tonight" Alex cutoff his wife's request. He could tell she was horny but he wanted to see how long she could last. Plus he still had techniques to try out.

Casey whimpered quietly so Alex couldn't hear. She was further turned on by her husband's confidence and competence. She felt him move his hands to her glutes. In her mind she was begging him to place his tongue on her asshole. Alex maintained his composure and worked on her butt like a normal massage therapist would for the most part. He did allow his fingers to get close to Casey's asshole a few times to tease her. She moaned and squirmed when he did, discreetly trying to position her hole under his fingers. She needed something in one of her holes badly now. Alex pretended not to notice and enjoyed the reversal of roles from their normal massage routine. He rubbed his hands under her butt where her legs started. Boldly he massaged her perineum just for a second and opened her lips just slightly.

Casey let out a long moan "What are you doing to me baaaaby?" She didn't know how long she could last before jumping for Alex's cock, both of her holes were now aching with need.

Alex applied more warm oil to his hands and began massaging Casey's legs, focusing on her hamstrings and calves. Occasionally he would slide his hand up her inner thigh and stop just short of her now dripping pussy. Casey groaned each time, urging his hands to touch her pussy.

Alex removed his hands from his wife's body. "Baby I'm going to massage your front now and I won't be fucking you until I finish. But I know you really need something inside you. Would you like me to put a plug in you to hold you over?"

Casey was a mess of arousal and relaxation. "God yes!" She blurted out, too horny to be embarrassed.

Alex walked over to his nightstand and retrieved Casey's favorite plug from the toy bag. It was just slightly thicker than his cock at the thickest point and about 5 inches long. It also vibrated. Alex returned to Casey's side and rubbed massage oil over the toy. Then he spread his blindfolded wife's ass apart and placed his tongue on her already relaxed hole. Alex teased her asshole with his tongue, exploring every nook and cranny. Casey was moaning and bucking her hips back into Alex's face.

"Please baby... please I need it inside me" Casey moaned.

For the first time this evening Alex obliged his wife and inserted the plug into her asshole.

Casey sighed "Huuuuuuh fuuuuuuck."

Alex waited a second to let her get adjusted to the fullness and then pressed the button on the plug causing it to vibrate.

"Oooh God fuuuck... holy shit.... I'm cumming baby... it feels so good!" Casey squirmed on the table as the plug wiggled deeper into her ass causing waves of pleasure to radiate through her body. Her pussy was drenched with arousal, dripping onto the table. Finally her orgasm subsided. Alex left the plug inside her and on. He had her reposition onto her back.

"Ready to continue with the massage baby?" Alex asked.

"Baby please.... I need you to fuck me... I'm too horny... it's too much" Casey said between breaths as she flipped over.

"Sorry baby. I told you no fucking you until the massage was over."

Casey groaned in response. She had no choice but to wait. Alex at least got right back to work. He oiled his hands and started on Casey's arms which allowed her to take her mind off of her needy pussy for a brief moment. Alex worked all the way down to her hands, massaging her palms. He then turned his attention to her chest. Alex spent a lot of time rubbing Casey's boobs knowing the effect it would have. He played with her nipples, gently flicking and tugging them. Then he rubbed his fingertips over them as he kneaded her breasts. Casey was letting out small moans every time her nipples were touched, each touch sent a small tingle directly to her now engorged clit.

Alex spent a few more minutes on her boobs before finally moving down to her pussy to wrap up the massage. He knew Casey couldn't take much more teasing and his cock had him ready to abandon all professionalism as well. He slowly rubbed the sides of her outer lips with his thumbs and played with her lips, slightly spreading them now and again. Alex took his time, he liked knowing he had his wife's pussy literally in his hands while she so desperately needed to be fucked. He massaged her perineum again. Casey was whimpering with arousal, practically ready to burst. The plug in her ass continued to vibrate which added to her pussy's sensitivity. Alex was finally ready to escalate once again. He ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit to her clit. He sucked Casey's clit into his mouth and inserted three fingers easily into his wife's sopping wet pussy. Casey almost screamed in pleasure and had her second orgasm of the night. As she writhed on the table she squirted just a little bit by accident as Alex milked her g-spot.

Once Casey's orgasm subsided Alex began stripping his own clothes. Casey remained blindfolded, listening to the sounds of her impending fucking. Alex was again taking his time, allowing Casey time both to recover and build anticipation for his cock. The faint sounds of the vibrator could be heard just over the music. Alex walked back to the table and gently but firmly pulled his wife down the table until her butt was at the edge. He then placed her legs on his shoulders and placed his cock on her slit which was still partially open from his fingers. He began thrusting his hips slowly to rub his cock up and down the outside of her pussy to get it wet with the mixture of her juices and massage oil. After a few strokes he pulled further back and sank his cock entirely into his wife. Casey groaned as it entered her. Alex's cock twitched as it rested on top of the vibrator in her other hole. It made her feel so tight and the vibrations alone could have made him cum. Determined not to finish in his wife yet Alex began pumping his cock in and out. Thanks to the height of the table and the extra tightness of the vibrator, Alex's cock was pressing on Casey's g-spot on every thrust.

Casey moaned every time his cock pushed into her, she couldn't remember the last time she was this horny. It felt so good to have both of her holes filled after all the teasing Alex had done tonight. The plug was pushing his cock into the roof of her pussy and his cock was pressing the plug deeper into her ass. She couldn't think about anything else; she couldn't form thoughts. She was completely gripped by sexual energy.

Suddenly she heard Alex start to groan, meaning he was close to orgasm. It was Casey's turn to make a request. She opened her mouth to speak but only groans came out. She knew what she needed but she couldn't form the sentences. It was as if her body was diverting all of its resources, all of its focus, into taking her husband's cock. She tried again to speak but only heard herself moan, primally. Finally, she put her hands up to signal Alex to pause, which he did despite being close to filling her.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked through his heavy breaths.

"My ass.... Baby please... I need a cock in my ass" Casey managed to find the words.

Alex wasted no time. He once again pulled his wife by her legs, this time completely off the table. He pushed her onto the bed and flipped her onto her stomach. With care, he turned off the vibrator and eased it from Casey's ass. She groaned as it left her feeling empty. Alex put a generous amount of massage oil on his cock and placed it on his wife's slightly open hole. Before he could thrust into her Casey lifted her hips and pushed herself onto her husband's cock. Alex groaned. His cock twitched at the sensation of being gripped by Casey's tightness. He grabbed her hips to stop her from fucking herself on his cock so he could regain his composure. He didn't want to cum in her ass so quickly. After a few seconds he pushed his wife back to the bed, his cock slid a few inches out of her ass. Then he lowered himself onto her, filling her again. Casey let out a little gasp. Alex began fucking her in this prone position.

"Huuuuuuh god... I love feeling your cock in my ass... fuck me harder baby...harder!" Casey moaned.

Alex picked up his pace, fucking Casey deeper into the mattress on each thrust. At this angle he was able to hit her g-spot through the wall of her ass. He found a solid rhythm and proceeded to rail his wife, both of them enjoying the feeling. Casey became a mess of incoherent arousal like she normally did when she had a cock in her ass. This time she was even more relaxed and open from the massage and vibrator.

"Fuuuuuck... fuck...god you're so deep... use my ass... I can take it baby... fuck me harder... harder.... Huuuuuh... I want to feel you cum in my ass baby.... I can... I can take it..." Casey mumbled.

Alex's cock was begging to cum as well. The only way he could fuck her harder was if she was on all fours. He buried his cock inside Casey and left it for a second. He grabbed her hips again and pulled her up to her hands and knees. Once they were settled he began pounding her again, this time using all his strength. He left his hands on her hips and pulled her ass towards him on every thrust. Alex looked down at his cock, he loved the sight of it fucking his wife's asshole. It looked impossibly tight but she was right, she could take it. The view coupled with the new position and Casey's moans was enough to push his cock over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna fill your tight hole." Alex grunted. He found some extra strength for his final thrusts and then unloaded into his wife. Casey felt the warmth of his cum spread into her ass. She loved having her ass filled with cum, just the thought alone could have her wet in an instant. Actually feeling it while getting pounded was a recipe for an intense orgasm. She came with her husband, milking the final drops of cum from his cock with her convulsions.

Once they were both done they collapsed on the bed together. Casey snuggled into Alex as he caught his breath. After a few minutes they got up and cleaned up. They showered off, got ready for bed, and crawled under the covers together.