A Reputation Ch. 01 - Cleaning Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid back into my own nearby room. Mitch was nowhere about. I ditched my clothes in the hamper. Laundry was in my immediate future, I realized. I wrapped myself in a towel, and bounced out of my room to the men's room across and just down the hall.

I usually don't walk in the halls in just a towel. About half the people in my dorm do, but I usually don't. But the dorm was largely deserted at that time of day, so I decided not to stink up a robe or my jammies.

The bathrooms in our dorm have individual shower stalls, instead of communal showers, which is nice. It would not have mattered that sunny Saturday afternoon, though. Most of the student body was out of their residence halls and enjoying life.

I stepped into the stall, which had a bench and towel hook in the front part, then a simple shower curtain to keep the spray within the back, shower area. I hung up my towel and closed the curtain behind me, running the single shower head. I had chosen this stall because we all knew it was the one that some enterprising student had removed the flow restrictor from, meaning I could get clean in less than an hour. The people from Facilities would find the 'vandalism' soon enough and replace the restrictor, but for now, those of us who knew, enjoyed our full-power showers.

At this time of day, there was all sorts of hot water, and I enjoyed clearing the stank off myself. I had just finished shampooing, when I heard someone wander into the room. I shrugged and rubbed body wash on my chest.

Suddenly, arms shoved into my shower stall, one on each side of the curtain. Nice looking arms. Feminine arms. Feminine arms that bent backward obscenely at the elbow.

"Boogidie!" Rachel laughed.

I jumped. The elbows were a nasty shock, but I mostly just reacted to the startling nature of the situation.

She waved her arms and laughed again. "Scaredy cat!"

I was not scared. I was startled. And she was out of line.

I grabbed her wrists, one in each of my hands. "Straighten your elbows," I demanded, trapping her.

"No! Deal with them," she taunted. "And hey, let me go!" she laughed sternly, tugging her arms back.

I had a better grip on her than I had thought, and she could not break free. I should have let go. I intended to let go. But I didn't.

I'll confess, I was a bit cranky at her coming into the men's room. And the elbow thing had gotten old by now. Suddenly, she sounded as embarrassed as I had earlier, so I hung on for revenge.

Rachel twisted her arms, trying to break free, giggling madly now. I was grinning on the other side of the curtain, trying to hang on. My fingers were unfortunately slippery. I almost lost my grip on one wrist, but clamped down again. It was a regular tug of war.

In the commotion, I had kind of forgotten that I was bare-assed naked in this wrestling match, with only the shower curtain separating us. When Rachel almost pulled me out of the stall, my condition suddenly registered. In panic, I leaned backward hard.

But I didn't let go.

The next thing I knew, I had pulled Rachel into the running shower with me. The curtain, which was pretty meager to begin with, both short and lightweight, started out pressed between us, but slipped free over her shoulder in a slick sweep, enclosing us together.

And I was naked in there, holding Rachel's wrists, both of us being sprayed with water.

We froze. Then we laughed. Then Rachel gulped when she realized she was staring right at me, buck naked. Then she laughed again, and I laughed too, because I could think of nothing else to do... until I registered what I was seeing.

She was soaked now too. And that loose-fitting white tee she had on? Apparently she wore it like that so she need not bother with a bra. But now, the fabric was painted against her torso. And it was the kind of thin, loose-weave cotton that doesn't just cling, it turns almost transparent when wet.

Several things happened all at once. She froze, staring at me, while realizing how see-thru her shirt had become. I froze, staring at her, and discovering to my horror that my dick felt that now was a great time to get instantly hard.

I released her wrists like they were made of lava.

We both said something along the lines of, "Oh shit, I'm sorry!" and we both desperately tried to turn away and hunch over simultaneously.

The problem with that was, there was no room in the narrow stall. We collided and both slipped on the wet, soapy tile. I'd love to tell you how I gallantly reached out and saved her from a nasty fall, but truth is, we both reacted to try to keep the other from falling. Honestly, Rachel might have done more for me than I did for her to keep upright and uninjured.

But the upshot was, we were now standing under the running water, holding onto each other tightly. My right hand was under her armpit. Her right arm was on my shoulder. Both our left hands were on each other's ass. Her wet, insufficiently concealed tits were pressed against my chest. And my hard dick was pressed against her belly.

The seriously firm curve of her ass felt so fucking good in my hand, the thin nylon fabric of her shorts almost like it wasn't there. I couldn't help it, I squeezed hungrily.

Rachel actually cried out a little, but rather than protesting or pulling away, her cry turned to another giggle and she leaned a little harder against me. Her fingers eagerly started to explore my bare backside in turn. I only had time, with all my workload, to work out at the student center twice a week, but thank God I always included squats.

My hand under her armpit slid downward just a bit, and I inched it toward her front. But I just could not, in somehow swift indecision, bring myself to slide it over to grasp one of the tasty tatas pressed against my chest. Everything so far was still plausibly an accident, right?

I lowered my head in frustration.

Rachel, who was a decent bit shorter than me, turned her head slightly as I did so, and our cheeks brushed together. In a flash, instigated by which of us I am not sure, we were kissing. Her tongue flashed out, inviting itself over for a nice cup of tea with its counterpart.

Neither of us were at the accidental stage any more. I groaned in relief at that.

My hand on her ass clamped harder, pulling her up to her tiptoes against me to deepen our already tongue-filled kiss. And I let my hand slide over the sodden cotton of her tee to grasp a wonderful handful of tit. I squishily worked the mound, then slid my fingers to pinch lightly at the large, hard nipple that thrust against the almost invisible fabric.

Rachel threw back her head, freeing her mouth to say happily, "Oh yeah, that feels nice!" Free of her mouth, I bent my neck further to kiss the side of her neck.

Rachel's hand, which was still on my shoulder slid down over my chest, tracing its outlines. I am in good shape, but my chest is nothing special. I found its less-than-buff condition awesome however, as it could not hold her interest, and her hand slid down further, coming to rest on my cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and massaged eagerly. "Fuck, Will! This is a nice cock!" my lovely neighbor exclaimed, trying but not quite succeeding in burying her face in my neck. I only groaned appreciatively in response.

While the Uber-thin shorts did nothing to reduce my appreciation of her ass, they were still in the way. I slid my hand up and then back down inside her waistband, cupping the bare flesh underneath. Apparently lazy Saturdays were for full commando, as far as Rachel was concerned. I pushed my hand away from her, stretching out the waistband and pushing downward. Rachel pulled away a little and writhed her hips, helping me slide the shorts free of her waist. I pushed downward and she worked her legs until the clinging wet shorts dropped to the tile floor of the shower and I kicked them safely into a corner.

She still had her teeshirt on, but I didn't want to go through the contortions of getting it off at the moment. I turned her against the back wall of the shower and bent to suckle on the tit I had not been molesting, right through the wet cotton. This nipple was equally eager and responsive as the one my fingers still teased, and Rachel was definitely vocal about how much she liked what I was doing. Her hand on my dick pulled it and me harder against her.

The fabric of her teeshirt was acting like a wick, and as I sucked on her tit, streams of shower water were flowing into my throat. I lifted my head and turned it to cough for a moment to clear the choking water. All four of our hands were busy, so Rachel just bulled her face back against mine, turning me toward her again with an insistently herding nose. She kissed me again, needfully.

"Now..." she moaned.

That seemed like a problem for a moment. As I said, I'm a good chunk taller than Rachel, and there sure as hell was no room to lie down in that tiny shower cubicle. But our dormitory had originally been an all girls operation, back in the fifties when it was built, and I instantly blessed the designers who had converted the second bathroom on the hall to the Mens' room. They had left the little benches in the showers that were intended to make it easier for girls to shave their legs. It wasn't really a bench at all, just a narrow tiled ledge, but that meant it was stable and sturdy.

I lifted Rachel against the wall, and she swiftly stepped up onto the support. That brought her face actually a little higher than mine, and she eagerly guided my cock, which I don't think she had let go of since she first touched it, between her legs.

With no one else using the showers on this or any other floor at that odd time of day, the hot water still ran strong. Rachel's whole body was warm and wet, but it was nothing compared to what I discovered between her legs. She rubbed my tip along her already parting lips, and I pushed eagerly. I raised one foot of my own to the bench and pushed harder. Rachel sank herself down slightly in return and I began to slide into her.

"Oh shit, that is so good!" she gasped happily.

"You feel goddamned amazing," I replied just as enthusiastically. She was truly tight, but so slick with desire that I penetrated her smoothly and ecstatically. I sighed loudly as I sank into her depths, a sigh that was answered in kind.

I hope I had not given you the impression that I was a virgin. I wasn't. While prior to this moment, college had indeed been one long dry spell, I had more, if still modest, success with girls back home. I had been laid before, in other words. But the couple of tipsy tumbles on borrowed beds at house parties that I had enjoyed in the past were nothing compared to the hot, wet, crazy... thing that this was.

And Rachel was way, way more aggressive than any girl I had so much as touched before. And appreciative.

That fucking bench (har) was just about perfect for the two of us. With my one raised foot, I was able to drive into her smoothly and easily. Rachel just grabbed my ass with both hands and made sure I didn't stop, and didn't slack.

My hands were actually free, and at last, I pushed her shirt up under her armpits, letting those sweet handfuls bounce free. I couldn't decide which one to suckle on, so I went back and forth between them. Rachel liked that too. "Suck them, Will. Suck 'em both!" I bit a nipple experimentally and she demanded more.

I slid one hand down her belly, which, despite all the other stimulus I was offering, still twitched at my caress. I briefly circled her belly button with a finger tip, then dipped it into that tiny valley. It clearly tickled and she snorted a little, but belly button play clearly was not interesting her. So I let my finger drop down further between us.

"Oh shit, that is not fair" she practically wailed as my finger found her softly swollen clit, rubbing it circularly as I continued to drive my cock into her. Each thrust was a jolt of pleasure that sparked in my groin and spread out in random directions through my body.

This, I thought, is why women should not object to guys jacking off. I had taken care of business that morning, and I was very glad I had, or this whole shower experience would have been much more truncated.

As it was, Rachel herself was showing signs of 'arrival' way before I was ready to cum myself. I could feel her breathing shallow up, and see her eyes struggle with themselves to either widen or droop. The way she started to groan out loud, "Don't stop! I'm almost there. Don't. Stop. Fucking me," might have been another clue.

I drove harder into her, and watched her carefully as I shifted my finger around her clit. I finally found just the right way to stroke it a moment after it was no longer an issue, and I felt her insides clamp down on me desperately. "Yessss," Rachel moaned. "Yeeeessss!" I felt her entire body shiver against mine, rolling waves of trembling exploding through her. Her fingers ground into my ass and she bucked against my continuing thrusts. I did not relent in my deliriously fun invasion of her body, even when she slowly began to stop spasming and start breathing again.

The incredible feeling of having induced this reaction in her body moved me a lot closer to my own consummation, and I pumped even harder. A grin split my face. I hoped it didn't look to creepy.

Rachel's eyes came back into focus, and apparently she seemed to like whatever she saw in my expression. But she blinked a few times in thought and pulled my ass again, driving me into her harder. "This is amazing," she gasped, "but I don't think you should come inside me. It's not really the wrong time of the month, if you know what I mean, but... you know."

As they say, you know what they call a girl who uses the Rhythm Method? Mom.

I had not been going to come inside her anyway, but it was a valuable reminder. Things can slip the male mind at a time like this. I just nodded, pumping into her. I think she came again. If not, she got deliciously close to the edge before I gasped and pulled out urgently.

Rachel's hand shot to my cock and jerked it smoothly as she sank down to sit on the little bench. I think she was going to suck me off, but she barely got her face near my cock before I shouted involuntarily and let fly a fucking geyser of cum. It was all in one single, arching blast that arched up, over and slapped across her, peaking at her nose, across her open mouth, and down in a wiggling line over her bunched up shirt and naked tits.

I've always produced a lot of jizz when I come, but this was ridiculous. And all in one spurt? I honestly felt like my intestines had liquified. I slapped a hand out with a crack against the shower wall to keep myself for toppling down on top of Rachel. She giggled a loud, "Wow!" and softly stroked my cock, helping me come down from the shock gently.

Damn, that slap had been loud. I absently hoped no-one had come into the room to take a leak. But I had been keeping an ear out for the door, and had heard nothing. Hopefully.

I smiled down at Rachel and she back up at me. I pulled her to her feet and we kissed again, less urgently, and more in mutual gratitude and fulfillment. I felt my cum smear across my own face as we did, and I steered us under the spray of the shower, letting the soothing water calm us both and at the same time, sluice my spooge off our faces and Rachel's sodden shirt and breasts.

I could not resist a gentle, final stroke of those lovely, petite tits.

We smiled at each other again.

"Let's this be a lesson to you, about flaunting your unnatural elbows," I smiled sternly. "I don't want to see that again!"

Rachel smirked. "At the moment, I'd think you'd want nothing more than lots of bent back elbows!"

We both laughed--lovely, happy laughter.

She sobered just a touch. "But Will, listen. I'm a pre-med. I'm going to have to leave this shower and go back to figure out some way to resume studying after this." She looked at me hesitantly. "I don't have time for a boyfriend. You or anybody else. I don't," she added with evident regret, "have time for hot shower sex." I just nodded, and kissed her forehead. "At least not regularly," she added with a touch of glee.

I shook my head. "You are a stronger, smarter person than me. My workload is as bad as yours, and right now, I doubt I'd have the willpower to resist just setting up my living arrangements in this shower stall."

Rachel laughed, both at my joking admission, and at my contention about my workload. As we turned off the shower, squeezed her clothes free of actual dripping water, and she got dressed after we shared my single towel, she and I actually got into an argument over who has the worst workload, Pre-Meds or engineering students.

It was a fun little back and forth, and felt quite like our normal interactions. That was weird, but re-assuring. If I wasn't going to be able to flunk out from fucking this girl constantly, at least I was pretty sure she would still be my friend.

With her clothes back on, Rachel was... still not decent. The black shorts clung to her ass, upper thighs, and crotch fairly explicitly, and the loose teeshirt still stuck to her torso wherever it touched. She moved wrinkles around to at least keep her aureoles from staring out if anyone saw us.

Our argument about our career path miseries ground down to the fact that she had to work her ass off to avoid a career-killing B+, and I had to work my ass off to avoid a career-killing F. From the outside, the situations might have seemed very uneven, but the stakes were the same, and the amount of work was too. Let the Liberal Arts majors have relationships and lives. We'd actually be able to pay off our loans.

"Okay, at least we are close to our rooms," I said, tightening my sodden towel around my waist.

"Yeah, and the dorm is always deserted on Saturday afternoons," Rachel agreed. Both of us felt a bit like whistling past the graveyard. We huddled together as we exited the stall and crept to the door. The dash to our respective rooms was going to be short, but you never knew who might choose that instant to come back inside the dorm.

"Yeah, deserted," I replied. "You know, except for the Engineers and Pre-Meds hitting their books!"

We grinned, and slipped out the door, ready for the dash to our rooms.

Yeah.

The thing was, that slap of my hand against the wall may have been loud, but not nearly the loudest noise we made. Nor had it been the most revealing noise we had made. And we had been making those noises for a while now...

Fucking goddamned applause greeted us as we opened the door. Five... no, six of our dorm mates leaned sardonically against the walls of the hall, waiting for our exit. There were many evil grins. There were actually many jealous grins. And there was nearly universal surprise at our identities as we exited the bathroom quickly before freezing in shock.

The applause turned to hoots.

We unfroze simultaneously.

"Don't you people have lives?" I sneered, stoping toward my room, brandishing my key card.

"You're in my door, Kate," Rachel said just as casually to her tall friend who was leaning against Rachel's still open doorway. Rachel had clearly not intended to be out of her room long when she went to the showers to gross me out... I kept her in the corner of my eye, and I swear she winked at Chad, who had just walked up the hall to see what the ruckus was.

Really? Him? Right Now? I wasn't jealous... mostly. And I found myself quite sure that he couldn't handle her if she gave him a shot.

Embarrassed, but head held high, I slipped into my room, still feeling all those eyes on my back.

----------

Like the premise? I'm taking the risk of rolling this one out before I finish all the chapters, so expect there to be a little longer between published entries. Hang in there and check back! On the bright side, your comments could help to shape the direction a bit, so please let me know what you think, and what works for you! Thanks as always for your votes, favorites, and follows too!

12