A Reputation Ch. 10 - The Vehicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,523 Followers

"Well, if you insist," I grumbled.

We both laughed, and I grabbed her hand, pulling her up with me. We kissed long and hard. I yanked her against me with my arms around her back, then slid one hand around between us to tease her nipples some more.

Shawn broke our kiss, and said simply, "Now."

She made no move, however, so I took things the way I wanted to. I turned and pushed her down to sit on the couch. I bent to one knee before her and gazed at the ruined underwear still around her hips. I tickled her sensitive spot again and she yelped loudly. I let up quickly and went to tug off the undies, then stopped. Instead, I grabbed then in my hands and with a single, strained tug, ripped apart the crotch.

Shawn gasped, giggled, and said, "Fuck that's hot! I'm going to have to buy some cheap, fragile panties..."

Her bush was full, and curly, and flaming red. She kept it trimmed neatly, but it was rich and glorious nonetheless. I wanted to shove my face between her thighs and run my face through that nest, but she had made it quite clear what part of me she wanted in there at the moment.

On impulse, I grabbed her hips and spun her onto her belly, knees on the floor in front of the couch, hips perched over the edge, and her face against the back of the couch. Shawn pushed herself up onto her forearms, but made no move to shift her position otherwise. I instantly slid between her calves on the floor and grabbed my cock, guiding it against her snatch. I rubbed it through her curls a moment or so, but I was as impatient as was clearly she. I pressed my tip home and pushed. I sank into her with difficulty-glorious difficulty. We both sighed loudly as I slid within her. In and in I sank, until my belly came to a gentle rest against that abso-fucking-lutely magnificent backside. It was round, and soft, and generous but not big. The tatter of shredded panties that clung to her waist and fluttered over that beautiful ass just made it all the more sexy.

"We better be more quiet," I said softly. "Or you will have the traditional crowd outside your door when we leave to eat dinner!"

"Fuck that," Shawn snorted. "They are probably out there already. And if not, I intend to bring them. I'm finally getting to fuck Shower Guy," she groaned, as I began to do just that, slowly, "and I'm damned if I'm not going to have the full audience experience!"

I laughed, shook my head, and quickened my pace. It was crazy fun to have a partner who bought in fully to the psycho exhibitionism of my life. The bizarre excitement of suspecting that somehow, people would know what we were doing, and be entertained by it.

I didn't push into her too much faster though. I wanted us both to savor this. I easily rocked in and out of Shawn, clasping the ass cheek less covered by the tattered undies, and stroking her lean back with the other. As I pulsed into her in long, deep strokes, I happily grumbled, "So you've been wanting to fuck Shower Guy, have you?"

"A little harder, please," she replied, shallow-breathed. "Ah... I've been considering fucking Will, or at least fooling around with you, since the beginning of the year. You'd go mooning around after me for a bit, but every time I tried to encourage you, you'd run away, and... Oh fucking hell, yes. Just like that!" she gasped loudly as I shifted my angle and pounded into her more vigorously.

I'll admit, I had made the change in frustration at her words, but once I observed the results, I kept it up eagerly.

"You'd run away," she gasped, regaining her train of thought, "and go moon over some other girl in the dorm."

"So you wanted me to ask you out?" I said, almost incredulously.

"I wanted any number of guys to ask me out," she snapped. "But yes, I definitely would have liked it if you had... Oh my God, Man! Do that more! Now!" She interrupted herself at a volume that was definitely going to have people outside her door. "...if you had asked me out," she panted.

"You, hunggg, you could have, unh, unh, asked me out," I observed, getting a little breathless. I was beginning to really exert myself and holy fuck did this feel glorious.

"I'm... not too good... at doing that," Shawn admitted, writhing her hips under my relentless, driving thrusts.

"Well, all then right. I for one will you ask out again," I garbled.

Shawn laughed in an almost fey manner. "Don't get... oh shit... don't get ahead of... yessss... yourself buster! We still haven't even gone, ummmm, out the first time! You... oh sweet mother... might be bad at dates."

"Oh really?" I asked, fingers now digging into her hips hard as I thrust.

"Don't... worry," Shawn panted, also clearly coming to a head. "You are really... really fucking good at this!"

I grinned hungrily. She was panting now, and I smiled even broader as I leaned forward and slid my hands up underneath her, closing my fingers on her bouncing tits. She gasped encouragement and actually tensed a little against my thrusts. It was hard to stroke into her quite as easily when I was reaching under her like this as when I was upright, but damn she had nice breasts.

Then I tugged simultaneously on both nipples.

"FuuuUuuuUuuuUuuuUuuuuuuuK!" Shawn screamed, voice undulating with each thrust, when I pinched her buds. Her whole body shook under me, and she started slapping the back of the couch as hard as she could. Her insides spasmed around my invading member in a delicious massage.

I just kept pumping, and she kept coming, until I twisted her nipples slightly and with a final, ecstatic scream, she slumped against the couch, boneless beneath me. She lay there, panting and mumbling a little incoherently.

I held myself up from squashing her against the edge of the couch, and my cock traitorously slipped free. Shawn sort of flopped over onto her back, panting softly and draping an arm over her forehead, hanging off the edge of the sofa. I looked down at an absolutely glorious sight. Her beautiful chest heaved, and her limbs splayed everywhere. Her eyes were closed, and her face bore a crooked smile.

"Bed?" I asked softly.

"Hmmm?" she murmured.

"Can I move you to your bed?" I explained, just as softly.

"Mmmm. Yeah," Shawn murmured, still feeling nothing but bliss. "Bed sounds nice right now..."

I'd love to say I gently lifted her up and carried her to the bed, but I ain't that big a guy, and Shawn is tall and nicely fleshed. I just wrapped an arm under her shoulders and guided her to her wobbly feet. The bed was close and at 90 degrees to the couch, and she stumbled to it easily. Once there, she sat momentarily on the edge, before I let her flow onto her back, head on the main pillow and leaning slightly against the pile of cushions running along its length against the wall.

I followed her onto the bed, over her. She looked up at me with a sleepy smile as I ran my hands up under her back. I kissed her, and as I did so, my cock found its way unerringly and without guidance directly back to her entrance. I slid into her smoothly, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. "Oh yeah," I sighed as I sank into her once more.

"Oh fuck yeah," Shawn murmured in reply.

I wanted to make this slow and intimate now, with easy, sensuous strokes and lots of kissing. And for a little bit I succeeded. It felt amazing, pumping gently into Shawn as she came down from her high, and at the same time, building her foundation for her next. Her hands fluttered to my shoulders, then massaged the back of my neck.

But almost simultaneously, our bodies rebelled at the easy pace. My body surged with lust, and my cock screamed with each ecstatic stroke for a harder thrust. Shawn's hands slid up from my neck into my hair and grabbed it hard, pulling my face against hers.

As my humping accelerated, first one of Shawn's legs, then the other rose around me and squeezed in on my lower back.

My insides were roaring now, and I clenched down to keep from coming immediately. There was more of this to come, I knew it.

I tugged one hand from under Shawn's back and moved once more to caress a breast. She hissed in between the mewling cries she was making with my each hammering entry. But I didn't immediately go for her nipple, circling it instead, letting my intent teasing distract my own rising orgasm.

When I did finally squeeze that wildly erect nipple, Shawn didn't come instantly as I expected. She did shout, "God damn, you are good, Will!" and thrust her hips upward against me. She rocked back and forth under me, and suddenly her legs released me, and she planted her feet on the bed. That let her thrust her hips up even harder against me, and I felt her gasp as the angle changed again.

That was about the last consciously intended thing either of us did, as I found myself simply rutting into her as hard as I could manage. Neither of us could form words, but we were both moaning and groaning at each other wildly as we slammed into each other.

Shawn screamed in delight and I felt her rock side to side. She didn't want her body to pull away, but was unable to stop it entirely. I froze inside her, riding the wave of her orgasm until I felt her just barely begin to sag.

Then I popped myself free of her. She flopped to the bed and I could not even get my hand to my dick before the first arching spray of cum cascaded over her belly. As soon as I could grab myself and start pumping, a second spray and a third exploded from me, each strand of jizz blanking my brain for second as it exited my body. I panted for air as I came.

Suddenly, I felt another hand gently push mine from my cock, and now Shawn was stroking me eagerly. I had one last spurt of sticky whiteness to give to her efforts and I wavered above her, barely able to keep from falling as she slowly stroked my softening member.

"You are simply amazing," I said bemusedly as I stared down at the strands of jizz that spread over her belly, from the under curves of her breasts down to just below her navel.

"I'm amazing?" Shawn snorted. "You fucked me unconscious! Maybe twice!" She smiled down at her sticky torso, letting a finger trail up a strand of cum.

"You are a glorious sight," I said happily, watching her.

"You could have come inside me," Shawn said, lifting her now sticky finger to taste it speculatively. "I'd have told you long before if it was an issue."

"I didn't want to risk it," I said, then I leered down at her. "And I'll try coming inside you after dinner."

"Oh ho! You are a pretty confident guy, to be so sure that you are going to get laid after a first date!" Shawn laughed. She wiped up a large amount of my offering and popped her fingers into her mouth, obviously confident that she was going to like the taste this time.

I watched as a huge aftershock trembled through her body. She let her head plop back on the pillow, and she sang out, "Oh fuck yeah!" She shook herself one final little bit, and waved me toward her dresser. "Grab me a towel to get some of this off. Third drawer. I don't want to ruin my appetite by eating all this."

I laughed and found a hand towel. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving," I said, handing it to her. "How about Bucca di Beppo?"

"Wow. You are hungry," Shawn chuckled. "But yeah, I could crush some egregiously large servings of pasta right now."

Her phone buzzed in her pants. A spark gleamed in her eye and she stretched spectacularly over the edge of her bed and grabbed it from the pocket. I cocked an eyebrow at her.

She swiped the phone open and laughed silently. She looked at me and whispered, "I knew it. They forgot I'm in this chat." She beckoned me to sit on the bed with her. I did and she wrapped her naked form around me, showing me the phone. There had been a lot of texting recently.

Poppy: Alert! I think I hear an SG incident happening!

Franny: Up here on the third? I hear it too, but how do you know it is him?

Poppy: I've learned his voice.

Stu: I'm going up.

Franny: Don't bother yet. I think they've just started.

Stu: So much the better.

I looked up at the name of the text group. It said SG Incident Response Team. There were nineteen goddamned members. I looked at Shawn, who giggled and shrugged.

Poppy: She is certainly having fun in there.

Yolanda: Shit, I'm across campus. I'll never get there in time.

Tommy: Dinner can wait. I'll be up to listen in a minute.

Danielle: Let us know when they are wrapping up.

Rachel: Who is it? What room?

Rachel was in this fucking group chat?

Franny: I'm right outside the room.

Stu: What room?

At that moment, a new text came through.

Franny:...

There was a long pause.

Franny: Shawn's room.

The chat exploded. Shawn was dying with silent laughter beside me. Her naked body felt fucking amazing as it vibrated against me.

Among the texts were some beauts.

Harry: That lucky son of a bitch.

Tommy: What I wouldn't give to be him right now.

Harry: I am literally running across campus right now, but yeah.

Poppy: Hey you two. Shawn is going to read all your texts later, when she finally checks her phone.

Harry: Fuck.

"You have all sorts of admirers," I teased Shawn.

"Who knew?" she joked. But I was pretty sure that was a speculative look in her eye. I wasn't sure if she was just flattered, or if Harry or Tommy might be in for a surprise one of these days soon.

I nudged her. "We are going to have to untangle our clothes if we want to get anything to eat this evening," I said, plenty loud enough to be heard outside her door.

Sure enough, here came a text.

Franny: If you are coming, hurry up. I hear them talking about getting dressed.

Shawn looked at me. I shrugged. She said she wanted a crowd. She made a squinched up face at me, but giggled. Unfortunately, she also undraped her naked form from mine and leaned down for her clothes.

"Uh uh," I said, very, very quietly. I stood up beside the bed and gently pushed her back to sitting once more on the edge. I kissed her briefly, then sank down to my knees.

"Hey," she said, as I spread her knees with zero resistance. "I thought you just intentionally let them know we were about to leave."

"Who said that?" I grinned. "I was just drawing you an audience."

I leaned in and kissed the cavity on the inside of her knee, drawn taut by her tensed muscles.

"What are you doing, Will?" she asked, not so quietly.

"What I haven't had a chance to do yet," I murmured, also loudly, as I kissed my way up her thigh.

"You are going to make me scream all over again," she warned.

"I certainly hope so," I replied.

I should have taken longer to work up her leg. I really meant to. But I just really, really wanted to bury my face in that damp, fiery nest of curls. She was a heavenly bouquet for the senses though, as I drew near, and I felt myself swoop in. She was obviously sodden down there, and her snatch was still spread open from the vigorous fucking we'd just enjoyed.

I dipped in my tongue.

"Oh man..." she moaned softly, then she moaned it again louder as my tongue trailed upward to let me explore her clit directly for the first time. Her hips instantly bucked against my face, and she hissed, "Fuck yeah...!"

I licked her bud again. And again. I lashed the tip of my tongue back and forth against that hard little button. And each stroke brought another groan or moan of pleasure. I actually had to press down on her hip with one hand to keep her on the edge of the bed. My other hand, meanwhile, slid up between her legs. I extended my two middle fingers and gently, slowly, slid them inside her.

I paused at the first knuckle, and Shawn almost shouted, "Deeper!" at me. I pressed on, curling them forward as I sank them in. And I never let up on the gentle, slow attention to that delicious bud.

And it was indeed delicious. Shawn's flavor and wafting aroma were entrancing, even as they almost numbed my tongue with their tingling essences. And she moaned on, groaning powerfully as I worked her over, seeking every pleasure center I could find. My hand slipped from her hip and tickled at that spot under her hipbone once more.

"Christ! Right fucking there!" she called out loud.

I lifted my head to look at her.

Her eyes genuinely wild, she nevertheless winked at me. "It's only slightly for show," she gasped almost silently. "Just the volume."

She knew people were out there, and she wasn't just living with the fact, she was showing off for them.

As I bent to get back to licking, I realized that I was hard again already. Much as I wanted to stick myself in her right then, I sternly told my cock that it would have to wait until hopefully after dinner.

I was licking her clit with my tongue, probing her depths with one hand, and tickling that hip with the other. I was out of hands.

Looking up again, I growled, "Pinch your nipples for me." I did not keep my voice low.

Shawn laughed in reply, then held my gaze for a moment. Then she slowly grabbed her nipples between her fingers, and pinched. I sucked hard on her clit, tickled her hips furiously, and rubbed my fingertips swiftly across where I was pretty sure her G spot was.

Yup. That all worked.

Shawn's whole body spasmed, as if trying to escape, but escape her own skin, not my attentions. The wordless cries that erupted from her throat were not performances, and she ululated through two distinct waves of ecstasy. Then she collapsed like before, maybe losing consciousness yet again. If so, it was for but an instant. Her head lolled around, then rose blearily to look down at me. "Wow," she said simply and quietly.

"You have no idea hard it is not to just fuck you again right now," I growled happily.

"Please don't," she snorted. "I am absolutely starving." She shook her head. "And why? I've got to look an awful mess."

"You are naked, flushed, splayed out on a bed, orgasmic, and covered in cum," I chortled. "Right now, you are the most fuckable creature on the planet," I added.

Shawn giggled, which only added to her fuckability as her tits jiggled in time with her laughter. She looked down her body and saw that my cock was indeed putting in its vote for delaying dinner some more. (To be clear, I was also too hungry to fuck right then.) She made to sit up, reaching for it, but she just collapsed back in exhaustion. Instead, she lifted one leg languidly and ran her shin up and down against me.

"Sorry," she gasped, still trembling a little. "But I am so hungry..."

"Me too," I said, forcing myself to pull away from her leg's lovely caress. "Let's get dressed for real."

The towel made short work of the actual cum, and then Shawn found a pack of wet-wipes and we both cleaned up our smelliest bits. Shawn finally took off the ruined panties, and grabbed a fresh pair (a far sexier pair, I noticed happily). Then she pulled on her jeans once more and grabbed a fresh Shower Guy tee from her box of extras in the corner. Still no bra.

"You usually wear a bra, I think," I observed as I worked my trousers up my legs. "Why'd you ditch it today?"

"There was some discussion among us before the competition that if you didn't place today, you would both need something to distract you from your grief, not to mention just punishment for dragging us all out to watch you not deliver," Shawn said slyly. "You would have gone in the fountain on the Plaza had you failed us."

"I would not have gone in alone," I assured her grimly.

"I know," her eyes twinkled. "I don't think I was the only girl wearing no bra under a white teeshirt, with that eventuality in mind..."

Publius68
Publius68
2,523 Followers