A Responsible Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jumps when I touch him but relaxes under my fingertips. "A little. I mean, they're all airheaded assholes who don't care about anything but sports and getting their dicks wet." He takes another bite and closes his eyes. He seems to be enjoying my little massage, but that won't tell me if he wants me or not. Time to take this to the next level.

"The only girls that want guys like that are girls that have no self esteem or personality to carry them through life." I slide my hand down his back, rubbing small circles into the curve right above his tailbone. "They only care about a big dick, popularity, and money. They don't want a good man...like you." I lean a little closer and breathe the last words across his ear lobe. I have to stop myself from licking it. I'm not trying to make my intentions clear...not yet. But I'm so turned on and desperate for his cock that I might not be able to control myself.

His breathing is getting heavier. "Yeah," he agrees, his voice getting a little deeper, a little huskier.

"You want a real woman," I continue, slipping into the seat right beside him and sliding my hand down the outside of his leg, scratching a little with my fingernails. "You want someone to care for you and support you. You want someone who knows what you want, what you need." My hand is now resting on the inside of his thigh, a few short inches from the prize I crave.

But - but it's wrong. Fucking your stepson is wrong. I almost pull my hand away and flee to my room. What on earth am I thinking? I'm letting my pussy lead my brain. A responsible stepmother would not have sex with her stepson!

...but...unless I find out if he wants me as much as I want him, I can't prevent it. I have to know for certain so that I can put a stop to this.

"Y-Yeah. That's exactly what I want." He turns his head toward me, burger forgotten on his plate, his brilliant blue eyes locked onto mine. My stomach clenches in lust at the intensity of his gaze. My fingers squeeze his thigh; his hand slides down to rest on mine. I squeeze my thighs together to bring some friction to my weeping cunt. No! I have to focus. I think he wants me as much as I want him, but I have to be sure before I can put a stop to it. I can't let this continue.

But I can't stop.

"You already know someone like that, don't you?" I whisper as I place my hand directly on the thick bulge straining through his jeans. "You already know exactly who you want."

"Oh fuck, Marsha," he grunts before leaning forward and capturing my lips with his. I have to pull away. I have to stop this before it goes too far - hell, it's already gone too far. But I'm kissing him back, hungrily sucking on his soft warm lips in the first kiss I've had in years. Our tongues entwine, twirling around each other as he pulls me into his lap and crushes my tits against his chest. I grind my dripping pussy against his throbbing bulge. I need to stop this. I can't do this.

I can't stop. I need this.

He pulls away to whisper, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this, Marsha." He rips my camisole over my head to reveal the lacy black lingerie I haven't worn since my wedding night. "Oh damn...you want this too, don't you?" He doesn't even wait for an answer as he grabs one tit in each hand, squeezing and groping until I'm panting with delight. He's not even touching my nipples yet, but with each squeeze, my little pink nubs rub against the palm of his hand and send tingles down my spine all the way to my pussy. I grind harder, whimpering in need. I can't even answer him right now. My pussy is controlling my every move.

"Get off." He shoves me off; I sprawl to the ground and stare up at him in shock Has he changed his mind? Is he regretting this? No - he can't be. I need this. I open my mouth to beg him to reconsider, but my fears are unfounded. He towers over me, his tight shirt showing off his rippling muscles as he unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants so his cock springs free of his pants. Before he can even a word, I'm on my knees, grabbing his cock and stroking it. "Let mama take care of you, baby," I purr as I lean forward to lick and suck at the head. He's already dripping precum, and I slurp down every single drop that flows from his slit. Oh god, it tastes so good. I want more. I need more.

Like with the cucumber, I can't hold back anymore. I shove his dripping shaft as far down my throat as I can handle, but even as I'm gagging and pulling back, I realize I can't even get his whole member in me. It's too big! He wraps his fingers in my hair and guides me back onto his cock, controlling my bobbing head so that I'm working my way up and down. As much as I want to slam my head as fast as I can on his cock, I allow him to take control. This is much more relaxing. He guides himself a little farther down my throat every few strokes until I can finally take his entire 9-inch length without choking.

"Oh, fuck..." He starts speeding me up as his breath starts picking up the pace as well. His hungry eyes sweep over my body, taking in every curve. I stare up at him as I slurp his cock like a meaty popsicle, and he moans as our eyes meet. My fingers slip down the front of my chest and start rubbing my lacy thong against my clit. The rough fabric adds the perfect amount of friction to my already slick cunt, and I moan on his cock as tingles of pleasure slither through my body.

It doesn't take him long to catch on to what I'm doing. Using his grip on my hair, he roughly pulls me to my feet. I stagger for a moment on my high heels, but he shoves me on my stomach across the table, knocking aside the supper dishes. I grab the edges of the table and thrust my hips toward him, silently begging him to fill me up. I need him. I can't wait anymore. He holds me down with a hand on the small of my back and drags his finger up the length of my pussy. I shudder with pleasure at his light touch but hump my hips back toward him, trying to get him to touch harder.

"Shh, Marsha... let me take care of you. Dad hasn't touched you like this in years, huh?" He pets my pussy again, and I groan with need. "Oh man, you're dripping all over the place. Look how wet you made my finger through your panties!" He presses his finger to my mouth. I eagerly suck and lick it clean, noting with delight as he groans. "Mm... I've never tasted a woman before..." He sticks a finger into his mouth and sucks off my juices. "Mm. Kinda salty, but sweet enough." He pulls my panties over my ankles and tosses them aside, then pushes my knees apart so he can inspect my folds. "It's so warm..." He prods my hole with a finger, eliciting a gasp and a whimper. "Oh? Is this what you want?"

He slips his finger inside me, nice and slow, and I gasp and groan. "Oh, baby," I whine, throwing my head back. "Oh yeah, baby... more..." He chuckles and begins to fuck me with his finger. I thrust my hips back in time with him, trying to drive him deeper, trying to get him to touch my G-spot, but it's not quite there. He's missing it. "More, baby, please!"

I jump in surprise and gasp as he smacks my ass with his other hand. "Naughty, Marsha... I'll be taking my time, and you'll have to wait, like a good girl." I'm a little torn - I've never been spanked during foreplay before, but I'm definitely a fan, as I can feel my juices squirt out past his finger. "Oh? You like it when I spank your ass, Marsha?" I moan at another whack. It stings, but it burns so good. He times his spanks with each inward thrust of his finger, and I can't stop myself jerking my hips toward him with every swat. Oh fuck...

Another finger slides inside, stretching me out a little more. I moan and hump his hand shamelessly; he's not even fucking me at this point, I'm fucking him. He laughs again, and I'm sure the scene is comical; his stiff, stoic mother grinding her dripping pussy against his hand, a scene I assume he's only seen in his imagination.

Suddenly, his hand is gone. I gasp and look over my shoulder at him, but he puts a finger to his lips and shifts himself forward. This time, I can feel the head of his cock rubbing against my pussy hole. I whine and thrust my hips backward, trying to force him in, but he pulls back with a laugh. "Oh, Marsha... let me take my time. This is my first time, after all. I want to enjoy it." He drags his head up and down the length of my cunt, to my great pleasure and aching impatience. "Oh fuck, Marsha, you're so wet... I'm not gonna need lube to get inside you. Let's give this a try." He pushes himself forward, his cock pressing against me and trying to slide in. Even though he's loosened me up with his fingers, he still doesn't quite fit. "Oh fuck, you're so tight..." I rub two fingers against my twitching clit, trying to loosen up, and with a groan, he slips his head inside.

I gasp and arch my back as, for the first time in years, my pussy forms around a thick shaft. "Oh fuck!" It feels amazing. I've missed this so much. I immediately start humping back toward his hips, desperate to feel more of him inside me. "Fuck," I moan, turning to stare back at him with needy eyes. "Fuck, baby, that feels so good... go deeper, please, go deeper!"

"Oh, I will, Marsha." He begins to buck back and forth, each thrust sending his cock a little deeper. I can't even form words anymore, moaning and whimpering like a porn star as he starts fucking me harder and harder. Each pound hits me in spots I didn't even know I had and sends shocks of pleasure from the back of my neck to the very tips of my toes. I dig my fingernails into the edges of the table so I don't go flying off from the force of his pounding. I can feel his head slamming against my G-spot and my body starts to tingle. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I gasp, throwing my head back and thrusting my hips down to grind against his crotch.

"Cum with me, Marsha - cum with me, Mom!"

Those words, a good hard thrust, and a final smack on my ass are enough to send me over the edge. My whole body starts writhing on the table beyond my control as I scream in ecstasy, my eyes rolling back into my head. I can hear him grunting and gasping, "Oh, mom! OH MOM!" as warmth fills the inside of my cunt from the vice grip I have on his cock. I thought the orgasm I had earlier was the best one of my life - I was so wrong. This one has my entire body sizzling with pleasure, like I've been hit with a taser of lust. Finally, after a full minute of explosive rapture, it starts to fade and my whole body relaxes. My eyes stop feeling fuzzy and I begin to register what's around me. Greg is slumped over my back, panting harder than he does after a long game of football with the guys. His hands are still gripping my hips, but they're more loose now, almost limp. I can feel my juices and his cum dripping past his softening cock and onto the floor. The plates that held our burgers are shattered on the floor, the burgers themselves splattered across the oven door and cabinets. This is the messiest my kitchen has ever been.

"I - I need to shower," I whisper hoarsely, pushing him with my shoulder. He groans and pulls himself off of me, offering a hand to help me up. I stagger as I put weight on my legs for the first time in - fuck, according to the clock, an hour! - and the high heels don't help with my balance. I cling to his arm as I stare at the stairs, afraid I won't be able to climb them on my own.

"I'll come with you," he murmurs, leaning into my body as his hands roam to squeeze my sore ass. "I'm not done with you yet, mommy. Not by a long shot."

This is not where I expected tonight to go, but I have no regrets. I helped my stepson lose his virginity, as any responsible stepmother would. Now my job is to keep him happy and satisfied until he finds a girlfriend (though I secretly hope he never does). And, judging by the warm fuzzy I feel deep inside my belly, I might soon be a responsible mother as well.

12