A Responsive Mum Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack fucks the daughter of his mum's friend.
2.1k words
4.59
48.8k
59
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

The next six weeks flew in; the Centre would open on Saturday morning. They had put a lot of time and effort into getting it ready. All the local press had given it free coverage which had resulted in over forty dealers taking space within it. Mum had suggested putting a Bistro inside the Centre which had been done. Mum had also found an excellent cook; she was well known locally, having worked at a local eatery.

Dave had done an excellent job, the lighting and colour schemes had given the building character both inside and outside. A lot of the dealers taking space were retired and had so much free time. It didn't take mum long to arrange rotas with them so there would always be people available to give help and advice to customers.

On the opening Saturday, mum had arranged a cheese and wine tasting which ran all day. She had sourced the cheese from a supermarket; the wine had come from a Wine Club that she was a member of. The wines were exceptional; the names of the producers were not known to the visitors who went on Saturday. The wines were so popular that mum was taking orders for them; she had added a small profit to the price that she had paid for them. By Saturday evening, mum had orders for over one hundred and eighty cases which led to the start of a new business for her.

The owner of the Wine Club was an elderly gentleman; he was in his late seventies; he now wanted to retire. He sold mum all his stock and customers. He gave mum the names of all his suppliers and mum took over his business. There was so much space in the Centre that it could be operated from there. Over the coming weeks, mum got the necessary permissions to sell wine in the Bistro and also for a wine shop within the Centre.

The Centre proved to be popular; people would come in and look around then have a snack in the Bistro, the Bistro soon developed its own clientele. So much was happening, they found that they were getting a lot of House Clearance business, many of the local lawyers started using the facility that the Centre offered. It was proving to be very lucrative; it kept Jack and mum very busy. A few days after the threesome with Babs and mum, Jack got a message from Kate which read, "Hi Jack, you have certainly made an impact with my mum, she thinks that you are wonderful, I can't disagree with her. I got a bit of a shock when I heard that you and your mum were opening an Antique Centre, the location you have got is first-class, you will do well. I have been dealing in silver since I was a school. I love it and am now going to take a cabinet in the Centre. I'm a primary school teacher, and I finish at three every day, which means that I can help out in the Centre when it opens. Can we meet for a drink so we can have a chat about things? Looking forward to hearing from you. Love Kate x."

Jack was happy that Kate had messaged him, he still thought of her but knew what Babs had said about Kate wanting to take a cabinet in the Centre that they would meet again. He now knew that this would be possible, he replied, "Hi Kate, so happy to hear from you. As you can imagine, I'm so busy at the moment helping mum; your mum is so good, I see her every day at the Centre, she's amazing, she is working so hard with us. Soon the tradesmen will be finished then it will be possible for you to come to the Centre and set up your cabinet. I would love to see you, but at the moment, I've so much work to do. As soon as the Centre is ready, then I'll let you know. I will let your mum know that we've written as I don't think that she knows that we know each other. Hopefully, we can see each other soon. Jack."

Over the next weeks, Jack was looking after Babs and mum, occasionally Babs would stay overnight, but most of the time, during the day, they would fuck in Uncle Tom's house, with or without mum. Jack soon got to know when Babs was horny; then he would look after her needs. Babs was a real asset; she was helping in so many different ways. Jack was enjoying fucking her.

One afternoon, Jack and Babs were in Uncle Tom's house; they used the kitchen as the stables didn't, as yet, have any kitchen facilities. Jack had used the kitchen table to take Babs and mum many times; they both loved to be done doggy style over the kitchen table, both loved to be done anally first. They both only wore jeans and a t-shirt when they were working.

Babs was hot this day, as Jack was lubing her ass, he said, "Babs, Kate messaged me to tell me that she wanted to take a cabinet in the Centre, she also mentioned that she could help us after school in the Centre. I wondered if that would be ok with you? I enjoy the time that I spend privately with you and wondered if it was something that you didn't want Kate to know about?"

Jack had picked his time to ask his questions correctly, he was finger fucking Babs ass with three fingers as he was giving her huge clit a finger job with his thumb and index finger, Babs was close to cuming. Babs said, "Jack, I love what you're doing to me, I'll cum soon then I want your big cock in both my holes. Kate has no idea that you're fucking me, but when she's around us, she'll soon realise that something is going on. She told me that she used to see you at the local discos and dances, a couple of times you drove her home. Should I tell her that we are having sex or will we start being discreet when she's around?"

Jack then said, "Babs, it's always better to be honest, if we're working closely together then we must be honest, we can't deceive Kate, I want you to know that when I drove Kate home, we would kiss and cuddle in the car for a while before she went into her house."

"Oh my god Jack, I didn't know that she never told me. She told me that you were a gentleman, very courteous and correct, she likes you a lot, we're you lovers?"

"Babs, I want to be honest with you, I would make Kate cum, she would make me cum, but we never fucked as we were in the car and there wasn't much room. I think that we both wanted it, but the opportunity never came up."

Babs then had a massive orgasm as Jack was finger fucking her tight ass and stroking her huge clit. When Babs had composed herself, Jack knew that she was ready for him. He lubed his cock then slid it up Babs ass, Babs purred with pleasure then said, "Jack, thanks for your honesty, I think that Kate would love your cock too, it aroused me so much as I climaxed there thinking of you fucking both of us. I know that you have had your mum, would you like a mum and daughter when you have your mum?"

"Babs, that would be nice, would you like it too?"

"Jack, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum, I'd love it, I think Kate would love it too, she's got several vibrators in her bedroom, she uses them most nights. We should invite her out for a meal with you, me and Jo."

Jack said, "We should do that, Kate's a lot like you, Babs."

An hour later they both climaxed within seconds of each other, Babs was glowing and said, "That was a good one, Jack thanks, I needed that. I'll suggest to Kate that we go out for dinner. I want to see what her reaction is like."

Before the Centre opened, Kate was at the Centre every day after school. She flirted with Jack a lot. Everyone was so busy getting ready for the opening. Mum was doing house clearances every day; the amount of saleable stock this was bringing in was terrific. The opening was a great success; for the next two weeks, things were a little hectic but then started to stabilise into a routine. Then Jack suggested to Babs, Kate and mum that they should go out for a meal on Saturday night for a little celebration, everyone was excited about this.

They all met at mum's house at eight on Saturday evening; they sat in the lounge drinking champagne before they walked to the Italian restaurant. Everyone was relaxed; the main topic of conversation was the Centre, how busy it was, how many dealers had taken space there. Jack sipped his champagne, thinking how lucky he was, knowing tonight he would end up in bed with three beautiful women, he was happy. They had all dressed in outfits that highlighted their voluptuous figures; they all looked stunning. As they walked to the restaurant, Jack was walking with Kate, Kate said, "I'm so nervous, I want you tonight Jack, but I think mum wants you too?"

Jack leaned over and kissed Kate then said, "Don't worry Kate, I'll have both of you, that will keep both of you happy."

Kate kissed Jack back, then said, "That excites me. I want you so bad."

Jack knew that tonight would be good. The meal was excellent; everyone was so relaxed, they all knew what was going to happen later, they were all anticipating the pleasure they were going to have. Jack and Kate walked together on the way home, Babs and mum were laughing and joking as they walked along.

When they arrived at the house, Jack and Kate went into the lounge, Babs and mum disappeared into mum's bedroom. Jack sensed Kate was hot from the way that she was kissing and also she already had Jack's erect cock out and was stroking it vigorously. Soon they were both naked, this was the first time either of them had seen the other completely naked, they had seen the other's private parts, but they had been partially clothed. Jack was impressed with Kate's body; it was similar to Babs but not as overflowing as her mum's.

They lay on the carpet; there was hardly any foreplay whatsoever; Kate's pussy was dripping; she needed Jack's cock. Jack went on top of her in the missionary position; he teased her hard clit with the head of his cock then with a gentle push, he slid inside her. Jack soon had an impressive rhythm going; Kate was moaning with pleasure, Kate said, "Jack, I knew that you were big, but this is unbelievable, I feel filled, it feels amazing, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that's going to make me cum, please, harder and deeper, I love it so much."

Jack raised his tempo; Kate was a gripper like her mum, both had powerful cunt muscles, Kate's ankles were now on Jack's chest as she pushed her pussy against his powerful thrusts, it felt so good, she, like her mum gave a fantastic ride. Jack asked, "How's it for you, Kate? Do you want me any deeper?"

"Jack, it's wonderful, I love how you're filling me, I feel stretched, but it feels so good. I am glad mum and Jo gave us some space, I was so nervous as I knew your cock was so big, now that I have it inside me, I'm so much more comfortable. I think that mum just wanted me to get to know you then we can all get together afterwards. Since I put my legs in this position, you're now going a lot deeper. Jack, you can cum inside me, I'm on the pill."

Jack then started to go fast and deep; Kate was gripping tighter, Jack knew that she was close, Jack said, "Cum for me Kate, let me feel the warmth of your cum on my cock, cum for me, cum baby."

Two minutes later, Kate had a body-shaking orgasm, just as she was finishing, Jack shot his load inside her, Kate had made him cum with her tight gripping at the end. Jack leaned down and kissed her then. Kate said, "Jack, I'm so looking forward to working with you; I can feel that we are going to have a lot of fun."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers