A Return to Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Nicole, really now, get over it," he spoke directly to her. Slowly, she lowered her arms.

"That's better. There's no need for modesty here, you're perfectly safe."

"You're God?" Jared hesitantly asked.

"Yes, Jared, I am."

"Then show yourself," Jared's tone grew more excited.

"What did I just say? I'll put you right back into a statue."

"OK, OK, I'm sorry," Jared said, trying to remain calm. "It's just that I wasn't, I mean, I didn't . . ."

"Come on, out with it boy," the voice said. "No wait, let me help. What do you think God looks like?" He turned to Nicole. "Nicole, you tell me what you think God looks like."

"I'm not sure. An old man?"

"An old man. Your dad is an old man. Do you want me to look like him? Your American President is a really old man, should I look like him?"

"No, no," Nicole said, "Not my dad, not the President. An old man, but a kind man, with a gray beard, wearing a white robe."

"OK, I can do that," he said as he appeared. He appeared not as coming from behind a tree, or down from some high place. He simply appeared and looked just as Nicole described.

"So, you're God," Jared said looking at the man.

"You've already said that," God replied.

"This isn't some kind of complex hoax?"

"Oh, ye of little faith, this is no hoax, no magic trick, I'm God and I'm here to welcome you to Eden."

"Eden?"

"Don't tell me you've never heard of it."

"Oh, yes, I have," Nicole jumped into the conversation.

"But you expect us to believe . . ." Jared began.

God interrupted him. "Just tell me, where are your clothes?"

Jared looked at Nicole. He had no answer.

"Come here," God said, pointing to the stream. "Stand right here."

Jared complied.

"Now, put your arms out one on this side of the stream, one on the other, then tell me what you see."

Jared did as told. His left arm was inside Eden and bare, the other on the outside. He right arm had a sleeve covering it.

"Now get back in here. Nicole, do you still doubt me?"

Nicole just shook her head.

"Your mother is named Elaine, her mother was Abigail. Abigail's mother was Mary. Jared, your great grandfather traveled to America aboard a ship named the 'Gull.' Still doubt me? You two met in college, you worked on an economics project together. You want more? On October 23, 2019, Jared, you took Nicole's cherry. You went to a movie, brought her candy, very considerate, but unoriginal, and by 9:15 that night you were in bed with her."

Jared and Nicole just stared, though Nicole was blushing redder than had she been sunburned. The details were precise. Nicole knew her grandmother and great-grandmother's names. Jared had researched his family tree. God convinced them of his authenticity.

"God?" Nicole asked timidly. "Do we have to be naked?"

"The previous occupants were and had no shame."

"But they wore fig leaves," Jared suggested.

"Only after they pissed me off. My plan was for all my creations to live naturally, as I created them. So, tell me, what else do you know of Adam and Eve?"

Nicole spoke. "They lived in Eden, they had no shame, even though they were naked. Then they ate an apple, and their eyes were open and they new they were naked, so God, uh, you, gave them clothes. Then you threw them out of Eden, uh, here, and they had children."

"Very good, Nicole, but if I were to give you a letter grade, that answer would get a D, maybe a C minus."

"Well, that's what the Bible says," Jared interjected.

"The Bible!" God exclaimed. "I told them what to write, and they still fucked it up. The sequence is completely wrong. They turned my creation into a political document, and it pissed me off."

"What?" Jared asked.

"You heard me," God replied, his anger slowing easing, "they got the sequence entirely wrong. They did that intentionally, so they could control people."

Jared and Nicole had bewildered looks again.

I created man and woman, twice, if you read their account, but actually I only did it once, because those authors couldn't agree on how to write what I told them to write. I put the man and woman here, not subordinate or dominate of one another, but as equals. Yes, they were naked. I made them that way. But they weren't the docile creatures those damn writers portrayed them to be. I wanted the man and woman to enjoy one another's company. And they did. Those two fucked just about everywhere two people could fuck. Yes, they were alone, but I had plans for them. I planned to bring others to join them."

"Like an orgy?" Nicole asked, smiling.

"You've always had a smart mouth, haven't you?" God asked her directly. "I supposed someone would have figured that out sooner or later, but no, that was not my original intent."

"So, what went wrong?" Jared asked.

"You know what went wrong, that's one part of the Bible, those morons got right. They did the one thing I told them not to do. Come on, let's take a walk."

God led Jared and Nicole around Eden. He showed them fields of wheat and corn. They saw orchards of apple trees and orange groves. They saw cattle and pigs and chickens. They saw wild animals such as bears and lions. Then he brought them to the lone tree that was apart from the rest.

"This is where the wheels came off of my plan. I specifically told them not to eat from this tree. But they did." Jared looked at Nicole. "Now don't get any ideas of blame, Jared, the man had just as much to do with the fall as did the woman. Nobody tempted anybody. They decided they wanted to know what I know. But they were wrong. This tree didn't teach them what I know. It taught them greed and deceit; it made them envious and devious. This tree brought their doom."

"We are of their line," Nicole said.

"Yes, you are," God answered. "But because I like you both, I'm inviting you to stay for as long as you'd like."

"I know I'll probably get in trouble again," Jared started, "but I do have two questions."

"Shoot."

"One, why do you like us? I mean, why us, why not someone else?"

"There have been others. You saw my sign. Others have seen it and have been in your place."

"OK, and we have lives to get back to. We can't just stay here, can we?"

"My ways are not your ways. You stay as long as you like. An hour, a day, a year, whatever you want, but I do have one condition."

"We can't stay a year. We have rent to pay, people who will miss us. What condition?"

"Thought maybe I could slip that one by you," God said. "First, I just gave you a clue. My ways are not your ways. You could stay here a hundred years, and when you left, you'd still be twenty-five-year-old Jared, and she'd still be pretty, young Nicole. You'll go back to the exact time you entered. The condition? Once you leave, you can never return. Oh, and while it's not an apple on the tree of knowledge, if you choose to eat from that tree, the same rule still applies, you're out and all of that time won't stand still while you're in here, is off. You stay a year, and you eat the apple, you'll find you've lost your job, lost your apartment, hell, I'll even have them tow your car. The choice is yours."

"We can stay," Nicole confirmed, "but we can't come back, and we have to be naked the whole time we're here."

"You love to repeat yourself. But yes, that's the size of it."

"And you'll watch us if we, you know . . ."

I've watched everything, everywhere, every day. I watched Genghis Khan. I watched the Polynesians sail the Pacific. I've watched what hasn't happened yet. So yes, I'll watch. When you leave here, I'll watch. You pick your nose, I'll watch."

"OK, Ok, I get it," Nicole said.

"Oh, and to answer your question, Jared, why you two?" God returned to the question Jared asked, but God hadn't answered yet. "As I said, I like you. Yes, there have been other vistors here. But I don't just let anyone in. I let you in for the same reason I let those others in. You two are genuine. You two are in love. You two are good people. You don't go to church. I don't care about that. You don't steal. You don't murder. You honor your father and mother, but Nicole, you should cut your mom a little more slack, she does love you."

Nicole was blushing again.

God continued. "The others down the centuries who came here had the same qualities. Oh, by the way, Eden isn't an exclusively American place. This same valley is in India, Germany, Japan, Pacific islands, Argentina. It's everywhere and nowhere. It's here because you believed it to be here. Others around the world have the same opportunity. You entered because you believe in what's good. You epitomize Micah 6:8. Even if you don't believe in me, I believe in you."

"How do you keep the people you don't want in here out?" Jared asked.

"You saw those bears and that lion. There's a thousand others just like them in Eden. There's disease. Oh yes, I can keep people out. That one bear is a mean motherfucker."

"Why do you swear so much?" Nicole asked.

"Now your wisdom is showing through. Oh, Nicole, you don't know it, but I have plans for you. Both of you."

"You didn't answer my question," Nicole persisted.

"Nicole," God said, "go to law school."

God then looked at the young couple, he wanted to usher them along to enjoy their time in Eden. "You've wasted enough of your time talking with me. You're on your Valentine's Day camping trip. Go and enjoy yourselves. If you seek him, you'll find St. Valentine here."

"Eww, will he be naked?" Nicole asked.

"Saints get a pass on the nudity. But he'll probably look you up and down. Now go, both of you. Jared, if you really want to do what you're thinking, there's a nice waterfall about a mile in from here."

Now it was Jared's turn to blush, and Nicole looked at Jared. "Ooh, Jared, I'm with you, whatever you're thinking!"

Jared and Nicole started to walk away, but God had one last message. "Hey, Jared!" he yelled as Jared turned to look at him. "Happy Valentine's Day," he said giving Jared the "thumbs up" sign.

Jared and Nicole left God behind, well, as much as they really could leave him behind. They walked to the waterfall and embraced. Jared always believed himself to be the luckiest man on earth (or Eden) when he felt Nicole's bare breasts up against his chest. Her nipples were hard, and she reached for his cock, stroking it to full erection.

"God, Jared," she began, but he interrupted her.

"Do you have to say his name?" Jared asked looking around. Above a tree bowed, despite there being no breeze. "Oh, what the hell, Nicole, just go for it. Hey God, I'm going to fuck this lovely creature you created, I'm going to make her sweet little pussy flow like the Euphrates then fuck her deeper than King Solomon's mines."

"Jared?" Nicole asked.

"What?"

"Just shut up and fuck me."

Jared cupped her breasts, lifting each in turn to his lips. He suckled her nipples like a newborn seeking its first meal. Nicole moaned in response. He reached his hand towards her cleanly shaved pussy. He rubbed his fingers along her eager slit, manipulating her clitoris from beneath its hood. Nicole could no longer stand, so Jared eased her soft, supple body towards the ground. She opened her legs and he knelt before her, as if worshipping a goddess. He saw wetness already seeping out of her vaginal opening. Softly, he ran his tongue along her lips savoring the muskiness of her sex.

"Oh' Jared," cooed Nicole, "lick me, please lick my pussy. I want your tongue inside me."

Jared complied. For Nicole, he'd do anything she asked. He loved her with all of his heart. He licked, breathing in her scent. She spread her legs further apart, giving him all the access he needed. She asked him to roll over onto his back. He did, and she knelt straddling his face. She lowered her pussy onto his waiting lips. She cupped her breasts, squeezing her nipples until they hurt, then she squeezed them even harder.

"Jared, baby, make me come. Eat my pussy until I come."

Up and down, she bucked. Jared grabbed her upper thighs to hold her onto his mouth. Her outer labia were fully engorged and hung down from her cunt. She was moaning loudly now.

"Oh, God, I'm going to come. Oh yes, I'm coming. God! God!"

Nicole rode out her orgasm on Jared's face. She then kept Jared on his back, and she took his erect cock into her right hand and guided it up into her wet pussy.

"Oh, baby, that's it!" Jared moaned. He loved how Nicole's pussy enveloped his cock like a sheath. Her wetness flowed out and she felt her inner vaginal walls grasp his cock like a fist, gripping him ever tighter. She rode his cock like she had ridden his face.

When he began to feel the ground dig into his back, he moved her off of him and positioned her doggy style, his favorite position, and began to fuck her deep. His breathing quickened, her back glistened with perspiration, which turned him on even more. Faster he pumped. He stared down at her small anus winking back at him with each inward thrust. He licked a finger and placed it at her anal opening. Nicole turned to look at him, but he paid her no mind. He inserted the finger to the first knuckle.

"Jared, what are you doing?" Nicole screamed.

"I've always wanted to be in your asshole. This finger is going in."

"OK, just be gentle," she said, acquiescing to his plan.

Jared accepted her condition. He pushed the finger in slowly, her sphincter gradually loosening to allow him access. Once inside, he could feel his cock pumping her through her back door.

"Jared?" Nicole softly asked.

"Yeah?"

"If you promise to be really slow and real gentle, you can fuck my asshole."

Jared could hardly believe his luck. His special Valentine was about to give him a special Valentine's Day gift he'd never forget. He pulled his hard cock out of her pussy. He guided her down, so she fully lay on the ground. He then buried his face in her anus, working up as much saliva as his mouth could produce. He wished he had some lubricant, but his mouth would have to do the job.

When he felt she was ready, and when she told him to try, he began t insert the head of his cock into her ass.

"Slow, slow," Nicole whimpered. "It hurts."

"I can stop," Jared said.

"No, keep going, just go slow."

Jared could feel her sphincter tight on his cock, but as he pushed forward, it relented and allowed him more access. Jared could see the veins on his dick pump more blood, keeping him hard. Another half inch went in. Jared's cock was not large. He'd never make it in porn. Erect, he stood less than five inches. But to Nicole, accepting a penis into her anus for the first time ever, it felt like he was twice his actual size.

Then with one final thrust, Jared buried his cock to its hilt in his lovely girlfriend's asshole. Both lovers simultaneously moaned in pleasure.

"Ok, baby," Nicole said, "it's in, now fuck my asshole gently."

"I'll do anything you say, Nicole,"

Jared worked his cock back and forth but was careful not to actually move his penis too far one way or the other. Friction would hurt Nicole, and that was the last thing he'd ever want to do to her. He kept at it for a minute or two, then Nicole asked him to pull out.

"Jared, please finish on my tits."

Jared pulled out and took his dick in hand. Nicole rolled over and Jared positioned himself above her heaving, sweating breasts. He stroked himself until he could take no more. His orgasm began deep in his testicles and worked its way up his shaft then onto Nicole's perfect tits. Wad after wad ejaculated from his cock onto her pert tits. Jared moaned loud and long as his orgasm ran its course.

When he finished he lay along side her. In time, they got up and kissed deeply.

"God, Jared, I love you so much."

"I love you, Nicole, will you marry me?"

"Aren't you supposed to have a ring?"

Jared looked around, as if one would be just laying there for him to pick up. And then he saw it, a shiny glitter of gold in the sunlight. He picked it up and looked at it. A gold band, nothing fancy, but still a ring.

"Will this do?" he asked as he gave it to her.

"Oh. Jared, where did you, I mean how, I, I, oh I don't know what I mean, but yes, yes, I will marry you." Nicole was crying her eyes out, smiling and kissing her fiancé.

They got up, embraced again (Jared loved the feel of Nicole's tits against his chest), and looked around.

"There's still time, let's look around some more."

The newly engaged couple walk hand in hand for hours. They found ponds; they found another quiet glade. Nicole masturbated herself in front of Jared, one of his innermost fantasies, at least a half dozen times. They made love three more times. They had no idea what time it was, they didn't care.

Finally, they decided it was time to leave.

"Are you sure you're done?" Jared asked Nicole.

"Yes, I'm sure," she replied.

"We can never come back," he reminded her.

"I understand," she said, looking at her ring. "Do you think this will still be here after we leave?"

"I'll buy you whatever you want, if it isn't."

"OK, then it's time. Let's go."

With that, the young lovers, now engaged, stepped across the stream. They stood there, looking at Eden, wondering if they made the right decision. Jared led Nicole towards the path to make the return trip. Up they climbed into the midday sun. They were fully clothed. Nicole saw the ring on her finger and smiled. She didn't need a fancy diamond, all she wanted was this ring.

With effort, they completed the climb back up the hill. Both breathed heavily as they turned to look at the valley, Eden, below.

"We can't go back, but I'd love to take your picture with Eden in the background. Nicole stood with the valley in view behind her. Jared pointed his phone at her and asked if she was ready. Just as he took the picture, she lifted the hem of her sweatshirt and flashed him her tits.

"Nicole? Why did you keep saying "God" when you knew he'd be, er, watching us?"

"I never got to tell him thank you and never wished him a Happy Valentine's Day."

12