A Return Visit to Sandra's House

Story Info
Fun with Sandra leads to nightmare with Cindy...
1.9k words
3.93
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vince45
Vince45
5 Followers

I went back to see Sandra. I got there and the house was dark but her car was parked in the driveway, so I figured she was home. I knocked on the door and she answered wearing a bathrobe just like the night before. I asked if I could come in and she said yes.

"Shall we get naked?" I asked her. She laughed and took off her robe. I took my clothes off, too, and we were on the floor on a blanket like before. She was drinking some white wine, which I loathe, so I settled for beer.

She's 58 and looks good for her age: a few extra pounds, pale white skin with dark brown nipples and areolas, and a small and very neatly trimmed brown bush in the shape of a triangle.

She asked me, "What's the story with you and your sister? You and Cindy are not like any other siblings I've ever met."

"When I was 32 and she was 29, I was at a party and Cindy walks up to me half-drunk and says, 'I've been wanting to meet you for some time. You're my half brother!' Same mother, different dad, never knew I had a half-sister. Over the years since then we've spent a lot of time together and we're close, but it's not what you'd call the usual brother-sister relationship."

"I noticed that she likes to tease you about the size of your penis," Sandra said while grinning. "You have a cute little penis."

I flinched. "Gee, thanks. She's been that way ever since she got an accidental view of it."

"How'd that happen?"

"At some point, she started actively trying to see what I've got. I always managed to avoid it, but we were swimming one day and she saw too much. That's when the teasing started." I didn't want to go into too much detail/truth with Sandra about the incident. What actually happened is that about two years ago I was dating someone named Marie. We went swimming and she had bought me a yellow Speedo to wear. Man, was it skimpy! I wasn't too worried because it was just gonna be the two of us. I didn't know it at the time but Marie had set me up: she made sure that Cindy showed up at our "private" swim date. My thin little Speedo hid nothing when wet and Cindy got the full show for real. All this was Marie's way of ending our relationship with a laugh at my expense. I've been paying for it ever since.

Sandra was not hiding the fact that she was checking me out at that point so I moved in on her. Her long brown nipples were erect and ready. I started sucking on them and put my hand between her legs. I worked my way down until I had my face between her legs and after a while I maneuvered her into the 69 position. I was surprised at how enthusiastic she was at it. I rolled her over onto her back and she reached down and put me in. We went at it for a long time.

Later, during some cuddle time, she confessed that she hadn't had sex in twelve years.

"Damn! Why so long? You've been turning me down for the last six years!"

I don't remember word-for-word what she said, but it was a tale of woe of her being disappointed by men and not wanting to get hurt again. I can't find too much fault with that.

But, she also wanted to make sure that I knew we weren't in love and not to expect to be able to just roll up in her yard and get laid any time I want to.

I spent the night and the next morning was good, too. Morning sex plus taking a playful shower together was a great way to start my day. I kissed her goodbye and she said, "Remember, we're not in love," and grabbed my crotch.

Seemed like an odd way to say goodbye, but whatever.

On the way home, I was thinking about what Cindy said about me zapping her with practical jokes. What she calls "practical jokes" are usually accidents that make her look bad. She automatically assumes if anything goes wrong it's my fault.

Here's an example: years ago she was married to an old guy named Walter. (I don't remember if he was husband #2 or husband #3.) They threw a big party with lots of people. It was dull and boring. At some point I noticed there were people in the basement watching TV so I went down there.

The football game was on and it was a blowout. Some dude I don't know was rummaging around in the video cabinet and found a VCR tape labeled "private." He said, "Oh boy, let's check THIS out!"

He popped it in and it was a home video of Cindy and Walter. It showed them as they set up the camera and started peeling off their clothes. Walter elected to keep his black socks on. They were arguing the whole time, mostly about money. They started with 69 and would alternate between giving oral and more arguing. They started having sex but were frequently interrupted by Walter's inability to maintain an erection. And Cindy didn't fail to bitch at him about it, either. She also complained a lot about how small his penis was.

The party-goers were watching all this and laughing like they were at a comedy club. It was hilarious. Eventually it got so loud that Cindy came down to see what was so funny right at the moment when it was showing her up close going down on Walter.

"That's it, party over, everybody gotta go NOW!"

I started to leave and she held me back. She gave me hell about that video. I explained that I wasn't the one who dug it out and put it in the VCR, but she didn't believe me at all. The actual guilty party admitted to her that he did it and she didn't believe him, either. She was furious. I'm sure that a lot of the humiliating little digs she's got in on me over the last few years dates back primarily to this incident. Not long after that, poor old Walter died under mysterious circumstances.

As I was driving home, my phone rang. I answered and Cindy asked me, "Where the hell are you?"

I told her I was on the way home and she said, "You have a doctor's appointment at eleven."

I said, "No, I don't."

She said, "Yes, you do. I made it for you with Dr. Laura."

My insurance is frustrating. At one time Laura was my doctor, then my coverage changed and she wasn't my doctor, then it changed again and she was once more in the network of approved providers. I just wasn't aware that Cindy knew this.

Knowing I am not in a position to say no, I asked what it was for.

"We'll come up with something."

I go to Cindy's house, pick her up, and we head over to the clinic. I fill out some forms and surprisingly they didn't even ask why I was there. Eventually I go to the back and of course Cindy is right there. Her idea is to get me naked in front of her and Dr. Laura and humiliate me like she did in front of Caroline.

"Tell her you have testicle pain. That'll work."

Dr. Laura comes in and she's surprised to see Cindy there. As instructed, I tell Dr. Laura that I need Cindy there for "moral support" during the exam. Damn! She bought it. She gave us both funny looks, but she bought it.

"Take off your clothes and put on this gown. I'll be right back."

I took off everything under Cindy's watchful eye and put on the gown.

"So, how am I gonna sell this?"

Cindy said, "Lift your gown for a second."

I did and she suddenly grabbed my scrotum with both hands and pinched the living hell out of my balls. It hurt so bad I almost passed out.

"There. Now you can truthfully say your little nuts hurt."

Laura came back in and I could tell she was not 100% sure about this, but she didn't question it. She washed her hands and put on nitrile gloves and I lifted the gown for her.

Cindy said, "Why don't you just take it off and get it completely out of the way?"

I did as I was told and Dr. Laura didn't react at all. I thought she'd object.

"Do they both hurt or just one?" she asked.

"Oh, they both hurt like hell," I said and glared at a smiling Cindy.

She felt around gently and I still thought I was gonna die.

"I think I feel a lump on the right one. I'm gonna have to take my gloves off." She peeled off her nitrile gloves and rolled my balls around. "Yeah, right there. Feels like a lump. I want an ultrasound to see what that is."

Of course Cindy had to get another shot in on me: "What about his penis? I mean, I realize it's small and limp, but other than that is it all right?"

She gave me a devilish look that Dr. Laura didn't catch.

"Matter of fact, I need to check for discharge." She squeezed my penis to see if she could get anything and all that came out was a little drop of precum. Then she stretched out my shriveled penis, took a long swab, and inserted it. She rotated it a couple times, and pulled it out. It did not feel good.

"I'll run a culture on this, just in case. I'll set you up for an ultrasound. Go ahead and get dressed, I'll be back."

When Dr. Laura stepped out, she beckoned for Cindy to go, too. They went into the office next door and I was up against the door crack trying to listen. I thought they would talk about me. They didn't.

Dr. Laura asked her, "Did you hear about what happened to Steakhouse Brown?"

"No. What happened to him?"

Dr. Laura said, "He got castrated. He stuck his thing someplace it didn't belong and a jealous husband chopped off his dick and balls."

"Can't they reattach it?"

"They could have if the guy hadn't run it through the garbage disposal."

Cindy came back in and she seemed shaken by what she'd heard.

I wanted to say something, but didn't want to give away the fact that I watched her with Steakhouse that night by her pool. She got over it in a hurry, though. She smiled at me and said, "I think it's cute the way your little pee-pee shrank up trying to avoid that swab. It was funny when she stretched that little bitch out and rammed the swab in!""

Once I was dressed, Cindy had one more command for me: "No more cumming until I say so. No fucking, no jacking off, nothing. You can't even have a wet dream without my written permission. Got it?"

"Okay."

"No, it's 'yes, ma'am' and 'no, ma'am' from now on. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I have something special in mind for you. It's not gonna be pretty.

I want you to be ready." Then she laughed like a homicidal maniac.

Vince45
Vince45
5 Followers